Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Proof Libya Invasion was Planned Years Ago? An Occult Connection?

Interesting
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    How do we explain the uprising from within Libya? It's not like we invaded them, they started their own internal revolution and we are barely interfering with it. If someone says 'we sparked the internal revolution', sounds like another stupid ass conspiracy to me... Unless there is proof.

if you look at the way those people were living in libya under ghaddafi you would understand why they would spark their own revolution, so... Not buying this one.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    How do we explain the uprising from within Libya? It's not like we invaded them, they started their own internal revolution and we are barely interfering with it. If someone says 'we sparked the internal revolution', sounds like another stupid ass conspiracy to me... Unless there is proof.

if you look at the way those people were living in libya under ghaddafi you would understand why they would spark their own revolution, so... Not buying this one.
    Teams were in Libya, and the Union's here in the US are backing all these protests. Now the US had teams in Libya 1 month before the protests started. If you want to bury ur head in the sand that is ur choice. I'm sure they were not living so great, but look at how this mind set worked out in Iraq. Iraq is a million times worse then it was 10 years ago.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Exactly.

Plus that whole Minerva stretch in the video is pretty corny. Still, it makes you think. Why is it we have no problem attacking Libya yet other countries in Africa are having major problems and we sit idly by? I know it sounds cliche, but they have no oil.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well Libya is at least somewhat developed to the other countries in africa. Sudan is a $#@!hole, Liberia is a $#@!hole, Congo is a $#@!hole etc...

At least the people of libya, egypt, tunisia etc... are willing to fight for democracy and this came from them, not us.

just because i dont believe every stupid conspiracy that comes out of facebook 19 year old journalism majors doesnt mean i live with my head in the sand.

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ROFL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ok, you may scoff at this source since he's a fundie of sorts (though a leftie/liberationist type), but he was a Phoenix guy in Nam til he grew a conscience and pretty much knows the score. his site is dedicated to getting American xtians to adjust their perspective, but is a real wellspring of no-bs info. he outed the Family way before Hedge did.

check it out:http://www.antipasministries.com/other/article137.htm

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

i don't know man , but i do know Britain and America $#@!ed my country just for oil and when they realized they can't suck the oil anymore they decided to decided to help people for a revolution just for supporting their military industries by selling weapons to those who think my country is their #1 enemy !

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by susan28 Click here to enlarge
    ok, you may scoff at this source since he's a fundie of sorts (though a leftie/liberationist type), but he was a Phoenix guy in Nam til he grew a conscience and pretty much knows the score. his site is dedicated to getting American xtians to adjust their perspective, but is a real wellspring of no-bs info. he outed the Family way before Hedge did.

check it out:http://www.antipasministries.com/other/article137.htm

That link is mostly true until its starts to talk about the Balkans once it comes to that subject is it all trash.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I have no doubt it was planned years ago. The defense department simulates, plans and and "games" out just about every possible thing that could happen involving war. The reason it's happening now? Oil, of course.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fstop7 Click here to enlarge
    I have no doubt it was planned years ago. The defense department simulates, plans and and "games" out just about every possible thing that could happen involving war. The reason it's happening now? Oil, of course.
    I honestly think people jump too much on the "It's oil" bandwagon.

$#@! maybe im just being naive, but; why dont we invade venezuala? Oh thats right, they didnt orchestrate terrorist plots and attacks on europe and the USA for the past 20 years. Just sayin'

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I honestly think people jump too much on the "It's oil" bandwagon.

$#@! maybe im just being naive, but; why dont we invade venezuala? Oh thats right, they didnt orchestrate terrorist plots and attacks on europe and the USA for the past 20 years. Just sayin'
    Where's the majority of our military located right now?
    We'll make our way around the globe, just give us time.Click here to enlarge
    Read about something called "peak oil" if you're not familiar--it's all about oil because all modern civilizations are based on oil and not just the kind we pump into our cars--oil's in everything and I mean everything.

I don't know any more than the next guy about what our government's plan is, but I know there are a lot of very powerful and rich groups who have all the influence and knowledge about these matters and they're just all protecting their own ass and interests and I can't blame them one bit.

Just imagine if your town or city went into mayhem and there was few resources, who do you think gets control of the remaining resources--ahh the guys with the most firepower--simple end of story.
    We the US are those guys whether we like it or not, that's the reality.

I don't know what and if all of these conspiracy plans are planned ahead or not, but in one way I hope they are because at least that tells me they're "on the job" and all my tax money is at least being put to something productiveClick here to enlarge--we can argue if the use is a good one or bad one, but at least they're not spending it all on palaces, champagne, and partiesClick here to enlarge

When oil is about to run out, we can pretend that we as humanity can all sit around a big camp fire singing and holding hands and planning to get through it, but the reality is more like a smash and grab.
    Unfortuantely, this type of oil grab will become more prevalent as the clock ticks.
    That's why I'm enjoying my big V8 now, pretty soon it will just be a nice lawn ornament with grass growing out of itClick here to enlarge
    2011 C63 ///AMG / BLK on BLK / P31 / LSD / CF Trim / Keyless Go / Rear Camera / All the other stuff too!!
    Click here to enlarge
    2011 X3 2.8 Vermillion Red/Black loaded

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think there is an endgame of sorts, some planned some opportunistic, but agree with P31 that we'll get Venezuela in due time. Both the CIA and military were itching to stage false flag attacks on US soil to blame on Castro during the Kennedy years and i'm sure they haven't changed their spots since then. And let's not forget "we" already tried to overthrow Chavez with a coup. That was just round one. They'll do as close to what they need-want to do as the court of public opinion will let them, though as you can see that's becoming less and less of a factor in their actions as tme goes on.

This is actually one of the reasons i'm in the market for a used twinscrew sc while waiting for the new one to come out, because i agree with P31 that funtime is running out and i don't wanna waste a second of it, though i'm more worried about an intentional cull tactic of some sort than gas prices per se, because population is another key factor here - useless eaters and all that. Look how they're burning the economy like there's no tomorrow.. do they know something we don't?

EDIT: this is why ive long advocated for the oil companies to hire their own mercenaries to guard their own planned and existing pipelines. It's their empire afterall, financially speaking, so i wouldn't censure them from acting, would just cut off the tax spigot and let 'em pay their own Xe bill.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The oil company's already have their mercenaries, we know them well, it's the US government and the rest of NATO!
    Not directly, but through influence and money they and the wealthy institutions "own" our government and it's policies.
    2011 C63 ///AMG / BLK on BLK / P31 / LSD / CF Trim / Keyless Go / Rear Camera / All the other stuff too!!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That was more or less what i was getting at.. let them spend that trillion or so a year protecting their worldwide holdings and we drop that attitude of what's good for American corporations is good for America, cuz they sure don't practice that in reverse.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    For the record, I don't really lose any sleep over this stuff because I'm just an ant who pays into the system and enjoys a good life and happy family with nice home, cars, vacations, great food and drink, monies for retirement, savings, etc.--I always felt that I'm more prepared and educated than most of the zombies out there and if the $hit does hit the fan, I'll make the best of it and preserveer no different than I have today, I just might have less steak and lobster--oh and AMGs too!Click here to enlarge

So let the big brains do their thing and I'll just work on a new ant hill for them.Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That was more or less what i was getting at.. let them spend that trillion or so a year protecting their worldwide holdings and we drop that attitude of what's good for American corporations is good for America, cuz they sure don't practice that in reverse.
    I hear what you're saying, but they already got us doing the dirty work and it costs them a lot less and they can remain behind the curtain.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yep at our level all one can do is avoid the anteaters, eh?

I think i'll do ok, already got some off-grid plans in the works in a place i'm projecting will see a minimum of military activity if things break down. Prepping now while i still have some purchasing power left.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok here we go, a more tangible analysis:http://www.lewrockwell.com/roberts/roberts299.html

A dual agenda of Libyan oil and the greater goal of shutting China and Russia out of Africa. It makes such strategic sense that it pretty much explains itself given the facts on the ground.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So the people of libya were perfectly happily living under that regime? How about tunisia and egypt? Algeria too? US sparked all that? I dont think so, I genuinely think the people were fed up with living in caves while government had all the money.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That's not what the article stated. It states pretty much the opposite infact. Read it, it makes sense. It's by a respected analyst not just a pundit.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That's not what the article stated. It states pretty much the opposite infact. Read it, it makes sense. It's by a respected analyst not just a pundit.
    i actually didnt read it yet.. lol

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hey, that's honest. The article's by the head of Trends Research, nice dispassionate geopolitical analysis. Rockwell posts alot of his stuff.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    anyone who thinks the government is legit is kidding themselves.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    anyone who thinks the government is legit is kidding themselves.
    Preach it brother!

I think they must have misinterpreted my expressed desire to be screwed.. careful whatcha ask for!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast