Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Post 2010 Manual 135i, $29k - Price Drop - Another price drop

My 2010 135i 6-Speed is for sale. The car was built to order by me, picked up from the dealership by me, and has been driven by me its entire life. It is powered by a 3.0L, Direct-Injection, Twin-Turbo Inline 6. (N54)

I treat my cars well, and I understand the mechanical components, their limits, and how to treat them for long service life.

The car was broken in properly. (First 1,200 miles under varying throttle loads, never over 4500RPM, ran short amounts of near-full boost once oil was at operating temp to help seal the rings to the cylinder walls)

I paid BMW about $100 or so for the first oil change right after break-in at 1,200 miles.

The car as it sits right now has 31,001 miles on it, most of them highway. 99% of the time I drive my car, it gets to proper oil operating temp. (This allows moisture to be boiled out of the oil, reducing sludge build-up)

I mainly fuel the car with Shell 93 octane, but occasionally I am forced to use Valero 93 octane. The only two fuels that have ever been run through the car are 93 pump-gas and VP MotorSport 109 race-gas.

The car does NOT burn oil, does NOT have waste-gate rattle or slack, does NOT get long cranks, and does NOT have any mechanical/electrical issue that I or BMW Corpus Christi is aware of.

Now, here is a description of the car:

Alpine White Exterior

Coral Red Boston Leather

Glacier Silver Aluminum interior trim

6-Speed Manual Transmission (Lighter than the auto, and this tranny is a JOY to shift, compared to say, a C5 Z06)

M Sport Package (Includes increased Top Speed Limiter, suspension tweaks, 18" Light Alloy double-spoke wheels, Sport Seats, Shadow-line exterior trim, M steering wheel, Anthracite headliner, M door sills)

Comfort Access key-less entry/starting with two key fobs.

Cup-holders

Navigation System with updates (Hard-drive based, not the old DVD kind, capable of Real-Time Traffic Information)

Voice-command capable

Premium Hi-Fi Audio system

iPod and USB adapter (includes cable)

I went with manual Sport seats because they are lighter than automatics, AND you won't have to worry about them "Burning-out" in the future. They DO have inflatable side-bolsters, which are absolutely necessary considering the amount of cornering G's this little car can put out.

The car is currently running on a fresh set of Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD08s, 225/40/R18 Fronts @ 32psi and 255/35/R18 backs @ 34psi. (10mm over-size, BIG improvement in grip and ride quality over stock Run-Flats)

The car is otherwise stock besides the DCI (Burger Motorsports Dual-Cone Intake). When you buy the car you will get the DCI AND the stock airbox. (completely un-damaged.)

I can also sell the car with a Up-To-Date JB4 (Burger Motorsports Juice-Box 4) and Data-Logging cable if requested. (USB extension included)

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Asking $33,000. MSRP with sales tax and everything included was around $47,000.

PM here, email me at camundahl@gmail.com or call 361-244-6287 (my cell, ask for Chris) for more info.
    Last edited by fundahl; 04-01-2011 at 01:45 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

great looking car man, GLWS. Any reasoning behind selling? you want the ttrs dont you Click here to enlarge haha jk
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    great looking car man, GLWS. Any reasoning behind selling? you want the ttrs dont you Click here to enlarge haha jk
    Thanks, I agree, it's a great looking car, and even better with the iCarbon front lip and trunk spoiler.

TTRS is cool, but WAY over-priced, and I'm not too fond of AWD. I'm trying to get a good deal on a 1M.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

I love lips and spoilers on the 135, it makes it sooo agressive!

Yea I understand, you've had a RWD heritage Click here to enlarge. Compared to the 1M it is overpriced but when it can be compared to the m3 I think its spot on. You're going to get a new 1M? Any ideas on the color/interior combo?
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    I love lips and spoilers on the 135, it makes it sooo agressive!

Yea I understand, you've had a RWD heritage Click here to enlarge. Compared to the 1M it is overpriced but when it can be compared to the m3 I think its spot on. You're going to get a new 1M? Any ideas on the color/interior combo?
    I should of said, it's priced higher than what I would pay for a car like that. No doubt, the TT-RS is very impressive. I'm disappointed in the 1M weight, but I have some plans for that.....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    I should of said, it's priced higher than what I would pay for a car like that. No doubt, the TT-RS is very impressive. I'm disappointed in the 1M weight, but I have some plans for that.....
    That is understandable, Goodluck my friend!
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

very nice combo! GLWS
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

I wish you good luck.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Already have some interested parties locally and out of state. Must be all that luck y'all are wishing me. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

sounds great man, will be interesting to hear your story going from 135 to 1M, and the future mods you do Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    Fail.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    Fail.
    I've created my own set of grammatical rules.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Price drop, $33K.

Comes with fresh wax/detailing job by professional shop and fresh (less than 100 miles) Yokohama AD08s on the rear. HPFP was replaced today under warranty, the pump itself comes with a 10 year warranty, and the car still has warranty up to March of 2013.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

excellent deal man, a lot more.. and a price drop. change the thread title, if ya can.
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oddjob2021 Click here to enlarge
    excellent deal man, a lot more.. and a price drop. change the thread title, if ya can.
    Done.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i like this car...
    JB4LIFE

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mazdaspeed6 Click here to enlarge
    i like this car...
    Email me at camundahl@gmail.com. I can work out a deal. I promise you, it's like new. I can take any picture or video you want of the car with my T3i.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Got a few quick shots this morning, nothing special. Waiting for them to upload and I'll put them up.

Remeber, I can sell this car stock, or with the latest version of JB4 installed. Also stock or BMS Dual-Cone-Intake. Comes with a fresh set of Yokohama Advan Neova AD08s! Pulls C5 Z06s with some race gas!

Warranty will March 2013, 10 warranty on HPFP, all service records available, Carfax will be clean because it has never been hurt or mistreated.

I took a picture of the VIN as well so you guys can look it up.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

PRICE DROP $31,000!

Link to Cars.com ad:http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...5&aff=national

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

GLWS, so you're selling your 135i for a 135i+? (1m) Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    GLWS, so you're selling your 135i for a 135i+? (1m) Click here to enlarge
    Yes a 135i+. (That will eventually rape E90 M3s, even FI ones) Click here to enlarge

This is testament to how great the 1 series is as a daily driver (with the turbo motor). The 1M is my perfect car, honestly. If I never got one I'd still be happy with my 1er, just would take a bit more to get it where I want it.

By the way, to anyone looking, $31,000 for a car like this is a steal. On JB4 only with 93 it walked a Headers/Up-pipe/Down-pipe/full 3" catless/Cobb-flashed 06 STI with a good driver. Roll or dig, didn't matter. Raped a 04 C5 Z06 Corvette from a dig, 20 and 40mph with just JB4 and MS109. Raped a WS6 Trans-Am and a 08 Mustang GT, both opened up intake and exhaust, JB4 pump gas only. Raped a headers/full exhaust/tune/intake 350Z, pump gas only AND THREE PASSENGERS in my car! 40, 60mph roll and from a dig.

I was only 1.3 seconds clean run behind the TTD (Top Time of the Day) SCCA Autocross Z06 Corvette. He's on 305/35/R18 Hoosier A6's Front and 315/30/R18 Hoosier A6's Rear (Autocross compound). I'm on 225/35/R18 Front 255/40/R18 Rear Yokohama STREET COMPOUND tires, full weight! No mods besides DCI and JB4 on 93!!!

This thing has some serious potential.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Thread title edited to reflect price drop.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

PICS: (please forgive the dirty dash, took these right before work and didn't have time to clean)

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

you and i look alike lol, im interested i just need to sell my 3 first Click here to enlarge
    JB4LIFE

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

emailed
    JB4LIFE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast