Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 76 to 88 of 88
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,826
    Rep Points
    31,567.3
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by akh23456 Click here to enlarge
    wow i did not know that SC'd Bmw Sedan hold the record at 238mph dam thats fast.
    G-power: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...ighlight=speed

    Sorry, think I made a mistake though, 231 mph.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -226.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    The S65 and S85 are the same architecture, just one has 2 less cylinders.
    hmmm ,, Craziest sentence from Joseph I've ever seen !

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,157
    Rep Points
    -6.0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Not hating, the E92 M3 with boost is simply a stronger platform. SC'd BMW's hold the sedan top speed record right now 238 mph.

    There should be SC options for you I would think.
    not yet soon soon waiting E550 coupe boys been bugging companies to make a blower.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -226.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    not yet soon soon waiting E550 coupe boys been bugging companies to make a blower.
    that thing will be expensive , do you have any plans for changing your car ?
    it might be a better choice

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,157
    Rep Points
    -6.0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    that thing will be expensive , do you have any plans for changing your car ?
    it might be a better choice
    clk63 black maybe a Porsche GT2

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -226.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    clk63 black maybe a Porsche GT2
    GT2 Click here to enlarge i looked every where for it but couldn't find it , so went for Turbo !

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by akh23456 Click here to enlarge
    Attachment 6454

    and it begins Click here to enlarge
    AWE SHIIIIIT!! The Devil dun came to Jersey!

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,826
    Rep Points
    31,567.3
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    hmmm ,, Craziest sentence from Joseph I've ever seen !
    How so?

    S85 5.0 liter V10, S65 same architecture 4.0 liter V8. They are both basically the same thing, even the pistons and rods are the same, bore/stroke, etc.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,166
    Rep Points
    1,746.4
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    AWE SHIIIIIT!! The Devil dun came to Jersey!
    lol

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -226.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    How so?

    S85 5.0 liter V10, S65 same architecture 4.0 liter V8. They are both basically the same thing, even the pistons and rods are the same, bore/stroke, etc.
    yes but it doesn't mean cuz S85 reached 800HP , S65 can reach that too !
    2 more cylinders in equal condition = %20 more power
    BTW man what's the news about Gintani kit for S85 ? is it ready ?
    i know a guy and he wants a kit for his M6 , he was looking for a cheaper kit than G-Power ,is it the kit available ?
    one thing , it should run with 91 octane since the quality of Gas is getting worse thanks to Mr.Baboon !!

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,166
    Rep Points
    1,746.4
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    it should run with 91 octane since the quality of Gas is getting worse thanks to Mr.Baboon !!
    yea it deff is. you know what happened to my brother a few days ago. He rolls into Bp to get 93, the guy press regular and charges my brother for premium on the cc. Then he trys to say he messed up and then he go cancel the cc transactions but that wasn't until my brother threatened to call the cops. The guy gave my brother money at the end of it.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,826
    Rep Points
    31,567.3
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    yes but it doesn't mean cuz S85 reached 800HP , S65 can reach that too !
    2 more cylinders in equal condition = %20 more power
    BTW man what's the news about Gintani kit for S85 ? is it ready ?
    i know a guy and he wants a kit for his M6 , he was looking for a cheaper kit than G-Power ,is it the kit available ?
    one thing , it should run with 91 octane since the quality of Gas is getting worse thanks to Mr.Baboon !!
    No no, I'm just saying they have similar gains with boost.

    Don't know where they are at with the S85 kit, I'll ask.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -226.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    No no, I'm just saying they have similar gains with boost.

    Don't know where they are at with the S85 kit, I'll ask.
    Thanks man , i appreciate it Click here to enlarge

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •