Click here to enlarge
Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ianthegreat Click here to enlarge
Let's get it on!

20408 Highway 59 N
Dearbrook Power Center
Humble, TX 77338

When: (3-27-10)
8:00pm

I figure this will give those who work time to come and those who go out at night enough time to hang out for a couple hours. I really don't see this being an all night thing. Just a way for us to hang out for a couple hours, check out the rides/mods, meet & greet, then go do whatever after.

There are several resturants in the area - BrickHouse Tavern & Tap, Hooter's, Chuy's, Papa's Seafood, Zio's Italian Kitchen, Chili's, Red Lobster, Asian City, Joe's Crabshack, TGI Friday's, Italiano's, and fast food within walking distance.

Who:
The Houston BMW group will be hosting the event, but any and all enthusiasts are welcome. Feel free to invite your friends provided they behave!

Rules:
NO street racing, drifting, or revving obnoxiously in the parking lot. The Humble police are nice and will probably let us hang out as long as we act in an appropriate manner. If you are going to set up any runs do not do it anywhere near or around our location, be respectful to those who just want to meet & greet!
NO alcohol or drugs.
NO speeding. This is a fairly busy location & Best Buy won't be closed yet. I expect there to be light to medium traffic in the parking lot.

Location Details:
Click here to enlarge
Red Circle - BBY Parking Lot/Meet Location
Yellow Circle - Hooters
Yellow Arrow - pointing to Brick House Tavern & Tap

I'll be updating/revising/cross-promoting this so check back frequently for updates! Hope everyone can make it out and I look forward to meeting you all!