Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

FS: Forged RAC RG4 V.2 19" RARE and MINT

Up for sale is a set of MINT RAC RG4 19" staggered wheels. They are version 2 with the more aggressive concave and skinnier face. They are the original bright silver metallic paint from RAC and have all stampings still intact including the serial numbers. These are no longer available, and weigh in at under 20lbs each. You will not find another set this clean.

These wheels are near flawless. I've taken the time to take pictures of any possible wheel marks, most of which you won't be able to see unless you know they are there and are specifically looking for them. I had to cast a shadow on some to even get the camera to pick them up. They are all straight and true with NO bends. Specs are:

19x9 et37f
    19x10 et25r

They are M3 offset but will aggressively fit a non-m.

Tires are included, and they are NT-05s. The rears have ~50% life left with minimal camber wear, and the fronts have 65-70% life left with some camber wear and some cord showing on the inner on one of the tires as pictured. Tire sizes are 275/35/19 rear and 245/35/19 front. The rear tires have the nitto markings on the sidewall rubbed off, but I can swap them around if the new buyer wishes. This set came off of an HPF stage 2.5 so a taller sidewall was used in the rear for maximum grip.

I have tried my best to capture everything about these wheels in pictures. Again, most of the chips are not noticeable unless you're really looking for them up close. From 1 foot away it'd be hard to see any of the pictured marks. That said, wheels are sold as-is. Local buyers are welcome to come check them out in person. You can contact me at activ3two8@gmail.com or by text/call at 954-562-6047

Asking $3200 + shipping or local pickup in Orlando, FL.

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by activ3; 03-22-2011 at 12:41 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

They look very nice, good luck.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

still avail?