Close

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

I think in PG's case its the way he disrespects people by making all these BS claims and going behind peoples backs etc, I tell you all if he was in my part of the world he'd be thought a propa lesson!
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Anyone else notice that he has now marked Niterider,Powertrip and Nawazz as all having "cheated" dynos on his Dynodata base? lol so now he needs to call BS on everyone that doesn't rock ESS to make him self feel better because of his failure pos car lol. Must suck to be that guy lol. I guess he still can't tell the difference between having a full catless exhaust and having 4 cats. The reason he marked Niteriders car "cheated" is hilarious I really cannot take this guy seriously anymore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You guys seriously haven't figured this guy out yet? It's pretty simple, he enjoys all this drama, banter, arguing and debating. He has even said it himself, that he enjoys this kind of stuff. He didn't build his car for his driving pleasure as you can see by him letting others drive it for him. He built it for the mere fact to use it as a tool to debate with.

The best way to deal with him is to simply ignore him; don;'t give him what he is looking for. Don't give him the satisfaction of a debate, disagreement, ect. ect. He should only be corrected when stating a false statement, in a calm manner, and left to be after that. I hope most of you can see this and not continue to engage in any sort of debate with him.

It has never been so obvious that this guy should not be in ANY position of power in ANY forum. He owns a FI kit, which can automatically make someone bias, and he takes that very far. He talks behind the scenes, callign people out, ect ect. I think more and more people are starting to see him for what he is.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

^ Click here to enlarge

attenttionnn whoreeee = pg

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonMartin Click here to enlarge
    Anyone else notice that he has now marked Niterider,Powertrip and Nawazz as all having "cheated" dynos on his Dynodata base? lol so now he needs to call BS on everyone that doesn't rock ESS to make him self feel better because of his failure pos car lol. Must suck to be that guy lol. I guess he still can't tell the difference between having a full catless exhaust and having 4 cats. The reason he marked Niteriders car "cheated" is hilarious I really cannot take this guy seriously anymore.
    pg is an idiot.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tag824 Click here to enlarge
    guess i lost all my rep's... later bro's

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shahsk Click here to enlarge
    ^ Click here to enlarge

attenttionnn whoreeee = pg
    +2
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonMartin Click here to enlarge
    How is Niterider cheating? He has results on different dyno's that all line up. I don't get it.

His own dyno cheater rules mention dyno'ing in different gears and trying to pass it off... did he forget to mark his own?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shahsk Click here to enlarge
    Edit: Leave that stuff in OT Shah...
    hello southlight

edit: Negative rep! YES!!!!
    Last edited by shahsk; 03-23-2010 at 04:38 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by niterider Click here to enlarge
    The weird thing is that till this day Alex@Gintani is still helping PG even after all the $#@! this guys said about him, I really dont get it. But whatever I know I for sure wont ever help this guy again, hes burning his own bridges. Like someone else said, he needs to get over dynos and go race his car and I mean he drives his own car when racing not let some one else drive. With all the dam time this guy has I would def get off the forums and go learn how to shift my car cause from what Ive seen hes pretty bad at that.

What sucks the most is that his car is actually not a bad car and with the right set up he could be doing some damage on the streets/track, but because of the type of person Im just now finding out he is, I wont ever give his car or him any kind of props.
    Ok... I just read this regarding your results:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PencilGeek
    Vendor claimed 5PSI boost on vehicle. Later tests on a different car with 8 PSI boost demonstrated power output only increased by 11whp -- making it impossible for the 5 PSI claim to be true. An explanation was proffered that the two dynos were calibrated differently and would account for an 60-80whp difference. An audit on the two dynos in question proved that they were calibrated identically. Therefore, the 5 PSI claim on this test is not possible.
    Honestly, wtf? Your trap speeds even line up with your dyno. Your Dyno Dynamics numbers line up.

My own numbers overlaid with Drew's show the exhaust difference on the same dyno. Plus, PG didn't even post his numbers from the dynos because they were so low, so did he he himself get such a large variation? No one even claimed 60-80 whp difference, where did this come from?

I don't know why he is calling you a cheater, I mean, what will it take for people to finally get it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

PG has been ticking me off a bit lately, but what he just did on the Dyno database and what oyu just posted above took me over the edge! That needs to be removed as moderator ASAP!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Ok... I just read this regarding your results:

Honestly, wtf? Your trap speeds even line up with your dyno. Your Dyno Dynamics numbers line up.

My own numbers overlaid with Drew's show the exhaust difference on the same dyno. Plus, PG didn't even post his numbers from the dynos because they were so low, so did he he himself get such a large variation? No one even claimed 60-80 whp difference, where did this come from?

I don't know why he is calling you a cheater, I mean, what will it take for people to finally get it?
    OMG..bimmerpost is running slow.
    I think biglare impiled it having 50whp difference. im reading the thread over again.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by biglare Click here to enlarge
    Can you help me to understand something or clarify it for me. I recall Niterider's dyno (in dyno db and also dynojet) putting down like 505 whp and 345wtq at 5psi. I noted this last year as it was before my SC decision and I was evaluating SC options. Here is my question, why doesn't your dyno show more of an increase than 10whp when you have 8.75psi and water/meth? :confused2 Both cars have exhaust and I would think that increase in boost and water/meth would make at least 50whp more? If that increase in boost and water/meth only increased whp by 10 it doesn't seem worth it to me at all, IMO.

Maybe some guys at Gintani can chime is as I'm sure they have some R&D dynos with more info and details. It just does not make sense to me. :confused2
    I'm aware of the times and I'm not saying anything about them. So the answer is different dynos? Are you saying that two dynojets can register more than a 50whp difference with the same car? :confused2. I am just trying to understand how much power difference there is with Drew's setup, 8.75psi and water/meth, compared to another gintani kit with 5 psi. Just doesn't add up to me. I think that the forums and future SC owners need to understand.
    OK, thanks for the response. I was not aware of such a difference between the same type dyno there in CA. Here in AZ I have not heard of such a large difference between the same type of dyno.

I did not ask why he was running 8.75psi. Yes, I did see the many responses for the spike and that has been put to bed. No need to get on the defensive as I only wanted some clarification. Yes, I am aware of some of the differences in car setup and dyno setup, but the difference between the two dyno runs I mentioned just did not seem right. I just expected more of a difference between two gintani cars and one with more boost and also running water/meth, that is all. This would then help give me an idea of how much more power the car with 7.5psi water/meth is making when compared to the 5psi car. That is it.

I was just trying to figure out how much more power the car with 7.5psi water/meth is making than the car with 5psi. I thought it would be more than 10whp, so that is why I asked the question. I was under the impression that the same type of dyno would show more of a difference, but I was incorrect as it has been explained in several posts in this thread.

No need to get so defensive. I am not complaining. I only wanted to try to find out the power difference between the two cars. I was trying to compare one gintani kit with 5psi and another with 7.5 water/meth that used the same type of dyno. That was it.

The only motive that I have was to find out the power difference between the car with 5psi and the car with 7.5psi water/meth. That was it. I expected more than 10whp and on the same type of dyno I thought it would show more. Now based on the several posts I understand that the same type of dyno can be up to 60whp different with same car. It just seems weird to me is all.

he was the one saying the whole 50 -80 whp difference nonsense.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by biglare
    Can you help me to understand something or clarify it for me. I recall Niterider's dyno (in dyno db and also dynojet) putting down like 505 whp and 345wtq at 5psi. I noted this last year as it was before my SC decision and I was evaluating SC options. Here is my question, why doesn't your dyno show more of an increase than 10whp when you have 8.75psi and water/meth? :confused2 Both cars have exhaust and I would think that increase in boost and water/meth would make at least 50whp more? If that increase in boost and water/meth only increased whp by 10 it doesn't seem worth it to me at all, IMO.
    You take a look at my dyno? More than 10 whp difference, right? You think it should make 50 whp more? Well... it did, at 7.5 psi, seem worth it now?

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by biglare
    I'm aware of the times and I'm not saying anything about them. So the answer is different dynos? Are you saying that two dynojets can register more than a 50whp difference with the same car? :confused2. I am just trying to understand how much power difference there is with Drew's setup, 8.75psi and water/meth, compared to another gintani kit with 5 psi. Just doesn't add up to me. I think that the forums and future SC owners need to understand.
    Oh, we all understand, all too well, which is why you look the way you do right now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

All I know is I don't know who said there was a 60-80whp difference due to dyno's but it wasn't Gintani and the $#@!ing idiot said "Vendor claimed" really where? Where did the Vendor aka Gintani say that the reason for the difference was due to being on a different dyno. Someone might have mentioned it but it wasn't the official statement from Gintani there for PG and his Biased Dyno database is bull$#@! and he's the only one cheating. The REAL reason has already been stated and that is Nitriders car made slightly less power then DLSJ5's car because Niteriders car has a FULL CATLESS Gintani exhaust where as DLSJ5 has a Borla system with 4 cats inline. That is why the cars made power so close. If DLSJ5 decides to go catless and Dyno he will gain MORE power and be right where he should be at his boost level its that simple. And if Niterider was to dyno with a stock exhust at the same boost he was at he would make less then the 505whp thats all there is to it there is no conspiracy or cheating Click here to enlarge

Originally Posted by PencilGeek
    Vendor claimed 5PSI boost on vehicle. Later tests on a different car with 8 PSI boost demonstrated power output only increased by 11whp -- making it impossible for the 5 PSI claim to be true. An explanation was proffered that the two dynos were calibrated differently and would account for an 60-80whp difference. An audit on the two dynos in question proved that they were calibrated identically. Therefore, the 5 PSI claim on this test is not possible.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

^ The thread where he was calling BS was deleted... probably because it is tough to "audit" (auditing dynos and dyno runs, hahha, seriously?) and say dynos don't read differently on different days when he showed up and ran 520 whp.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'm not the kind of person to get involved with the PG drama because I like Robert. The past few days I've been thinking about it...
    Can it be that Robert isn't happy with his dyno numbers? Maybe it was ESS messing with their dynos...
    Maybe if he had a Gintani kit plus that stroker motor, his numbers wuold have been much higher.. I don't know.. Maybe he made a bad choice.. But I know for a fact that Alex wouldn't fake a dyno or bull$#@! a customer because he doesn't care about the money. He does this because he loves what he does.. I've never met any shop or any shop owner get his hands so dirty and stay late nights... He will do whatever he has to do to get the job done. Work until 1am? 3am? 5am? 6am? That's not a big deal.. I've seen it been done countless of times already. Quality? Top notch. Everything is done in house... No casting, none of that bull$#@!. I dont know, I can go on for days and days.. I'm not starting a war with company vs company.. I'm just happy with the choice I've made.

I'm willing to put my money on Gintani if they get their hands on a stroker car that Robert would see much better results..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    josh i have met you and spoke with u a few times. I have to say you are confused when u say u like robert. I did too. But have come to realize he is a manipulative, selfish and self-righteous. In the last few days i have come to realize this. I have spoke to a few people in person and about all the shady things he does. How he will act like your friend to get a deal on some parts...and then call you a liar and cheat on the forums. He will screw anyone for his own benefit. He is not a good person at all. In fact i dont understand how he does what he does... i cant even begin to comprehend it...cause i am not capable of such things..as i believe most good people arent. I believe he is a sick and unhealthy person...and im feel worsse that he does what he does at his age and hasnt learn. I wish him the best and hope he finds some sort peace, Cause i couldnt live happily acting how he does
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GT3 Click here to enlarge
    +2
    Honestly we need to get a petition going to get him removed as a mod. With enough people on there, especially sponsors, I'm sure the owners of Bimmerpost will get rid of him fast. Especially if the sponsors threaten to stop sponsoring the forum if he's not removed. He's a sad pathetic human being who loves nothing more than to create drama. As soon as Drew posted his numbers PG and the other usual suspects had to come into the thread and turn into $#@!.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

At least he changed it now from "cheating" to "suspected results"

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Monster135 Click here to enlarge
    Honestly we need to get a petition going to get him removed as a mod. With enough people on there, especially sponsors, I'm sure the owners of Bimmerpost will get rid of him fast. Especially if the sponsors threaten to stop sponsoring the forum if he's not removed. He's a sad pathetic human being who loves nothing more than to create drama. As soon as Drew posted his numbers PG and the other usual suspects had to come into the thread and turn into $#@!.
    There was a petition... it was removed.

Questioning things is fine... but they didn't even make sense in the way they were doing it. There was nothing wrong... hell, 4 pages were trying to get a guy to understand the boost was not 8.5 psi.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)

I've used both dynos, I know Harry from when we both worked with Mike @ MMS and his dyno is actually Mike's old dyno I think. And SpecialtyZ's dyno used to belong to L.A.P.D. Corvette. I rent time on it often.

Anyway in my experience Harry's dyno reads 10-15rw lower @ 400rw levels as of a year ago. Not sure if he's recalibrated it or anything since. Not that it matters as dynos should really only be used for before/after comparisons. Not in place of dragstrip times... So what does PG's car run in the 1/4?
    Last edited by Terry@BMS; 03-23-2010 at 08:14 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    I've used both dynos, I know Harry from when we both worked with Mike @ MMS and his dyno is actually Mike's old dyno AFAIK. And SpecialtyZ's dyno used to belong to L.A.P.D. Corvette. I rent time on it often. Anyway in my experience Harry's dyno reads 10-15rw lower @ 400rw levels as of a year ago. Not sure if he's recalibrated it or anything since. Not that it matters as dynos should really only be used for before/after comparisons. Not in place of dragstrip times... So what does PG's car run in the 1/4?
    So you are saying there is a difference between two dynos and you have used them both frequently? Interesting...

Oh Terry... don't get me started on that.

Try explaining the importance of strip numbers vs. dyno numbers to him (read page 2) : http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...test-E9X/page2

He considers the 1/4 mile child's play and as holding no relevance, I consider it more relevant than just dyno numbers as does anyone who is serious about performance.

His Vbox numbers including 1/4 are here, he is afraid of the strip: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...highlight=vbox

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)

The other problem with Harry's dyno is its above ground and he has horrible ventilation for it. At least last time I was over there. The race gas may be masking that though. I've had customers dyno as much as 20rw less at HK though compared to SpecialtyZ all else being equal.

If drag numbers don't count whats the point? I can draw a curve in crayon that says 700rw on a piece of paper but what is that going to do for anyone? Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    If drag numbers don't count whats the point? I can draw a curve in crayon that says 700rw on a piece of paper but what is that going to do for anyone? Click here to enlarge
    Stop making sense.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    There was a petition... it was removed.

Questioning things is fine... but they didn't even make sense in the way they were doing it. There was nothing wrong... hell, 4 pages were trying to get a guy to understand the boost was not 8.5 psi.
    The only way for PG to be removed as a mod on that forum is if the other vendors (Gintani etc.) start applying pressure to Jason by threatening to withdraw their sponsorship. Trust me Jason doesn't want to lose the fees he's collecting. It all comes down to money, once Jason feels that PG is costing him money he will be gone, beyond that we as forum members can circulate all the petitions we want but without sponsors backing us it will never get anywhere.

Regardless some sort of action needs to be taken. He can't be allowed to continue doing whatever the hell he feels like. Deleting posts issuing bans and taking swipes at competitors.
    Last edited by Monster135; 03-24-2010 at 02:57 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

^agreed^
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast