Close

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    The only thing that clap and his goons on e90post have accomplished is to push me away from procede and buy a JB4 instead.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bmwm3gt Click here to enlarge
    The only thing that clap and his goons on e90post have accomplished is to push me away from procede and buy a JB4 instead.
    And hopefully push you here...
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    And hopefully push you here...
    hopefully he will see how technical and informative the members are here... you can get an answer on pretty much any type of car answered here
    JB4LIFE

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mazdaspeed6 Click here to enlarge
    hopefully he will see how technical and informative the members are here... you can get an answer on pretty much any type of car answered here
    With comedic relief thrown in.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    JB4LIFE

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Trust me, you are not alone!
    ~

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm sorry and I haven't read the whole thread - so throw points at me and i'll reflect.

Clap knows a lot and he offended me in the past until I got what he was saying - search - he called me an $#@! - insulted me etc.

It doesn't matter b/c he has forgotten more about engines in general, the n54, etc. than most of us will even come close to knowing.

Use him as a resource. He may get sponsored - influenced - make money off his knowledge - but - he has it and most of the time doesn't abuse it unless his knowledge is questioned in ways that inflame him.

No - we aren't and have never been "friends" I have no idea if he is still doing the cobb thing or is back with shiv. I don't care - he shouldn't be constantly infuriated b/c he will be helpful when you read into what he is getting at. I would go as far as to say that he is one of the most followed minds on this platform. You can't throw that out b/c of attitude - after all he is from NY and you have to take all those guys with a grain of east coast salt Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by encinitas Click here to enlarge
    Clap knows a lot and he offended me in the past until I got what he was saying - search - he called me an $#@! - insulted me etc.

It doesn't matter b/c he has forgotten more about engines in general, the n54, etc. than most of us will even come close to knowing.
    You are giving a kid with a keyboard way too much credit because you aren't giving yourself enough. You actually are starting to believe the denigration that has been thrown at you. Anyone who truly knows what they are saying can be confident enough in it to not have to insult all others repeatedly to make their case. It can stand on its own.

No - we aren't and have never been "friends" I have no idea if he is still doing the cobb thing or is back with shiv. I don't care - he shouldn't be constantly infuriated b/c he will be helpful when you read into what he is getting at. I would go as far as to say that he is one of the most followed minds on this platform. You can't throw that out b/c of attitude - after all he is from NY and you have to take all those guys with a grain of east coast salt
    This is just ridiculous. I don't care about some kid from NY spewing vitriol and no one else does either. Please break the e90post mindset, you aren't there, you are free. Followed minds? What? That is something that is wrong with the other site, not something to be emulated.

If you want to read real technical info ask the tuners themselves, they are here. Fanboys who have to result to a mob mentality and offer more hate than assistance are not what this is about. That junk can stay there, don't want it. There is a reason there is a slow but steady push to here and it isn't due to some great knowledge on the other side.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ok, lol. Again, I don't care about this platform as I use to - so - again - whatever bro - my posts aren't welcome on either of the three main sites and I can move on. Peace.

I'll be in touch with my friends from this platform through texts Click here to enlarge

Good Luck,
    Respectfully,
    Stephen

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Ok, lol. Again, I don't care about this platform as I use to - so - again - whatever bro - my posts aren't welcome on either of the three main sites and I can move on. Peace.
    Why is this the conclusion you take away? Of course your posts are welcome as are you and that will always be the case. You are a good guy whom I respect. I just think this forum stuff may be taken a bit far.

I'll be in touch with my friends from this platform through texts

Good Luck,
    Respectfully,
    Stephen
    Stephen, whatever is the best choice for you that at the end of the day you are happy with is the one I will support. Good luck to you in whatever you do and with the new ride.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

SOME of the tuners are here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AtlHarry335 Click here to enlarge
    Well the major ones for the N54 are here.

Which are we missing though?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AtlHarry335 Click here to enlarge
    ALL of the tuners are WELCOME AND FREE to post here, and some CHOOSE not too.. Is the accurate statement I guess

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Shivs three words don't count so 1?
    JB4LIFE

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

I'll be in touch with my friends from this platform through texts Click here to enlarge

Good Luck,
    Respectfully,
    Stephen
    I'm interested how you arrived at this conclusion. Maybe there were some other threads that you posted in perhaps. But I just gotta say that nobody in this thread said anything to you that you could take as not being welcome here. You have a car that is tuned further than most and like other people I'm very interested in what happens to you and how you fair since I'm looking to take my car further as well.

The other guy (clap) doesn't have to be an $#@! to get his point across. But I get it some people are like that and wont change....will they get a pass because they know more than me? Nope.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Some people are just angry at the world. I got out of that 'curse at you til you believe my side of the story' attitude...I say what I believe, and that's that. If you don't agree then you have the right not to. I'm not going to put you down every time you post.

Clap could put his knowledge to good use but e instead uses it to fuel the hate and divide the community up.

Conventional tuning or not, there is not always one way to arrive at the same destination.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

I have alot to say in this thread, but most i will say is that, this thread opens up alot of truths and alot of eyes of what is REALLY going on... As much as some guys on e90post want you to believe.. This is where things really get cleared up.. Glad T and everyone else can clear it all up.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 5soko Click here to enlarge
    I have alot to say in this thread, but most i will say is that, this thread opens up alot of truths and alot of eyes of what is REALLY going on... As much as some guys on e90post want you to believe.. This is where things really get cleared up.. Glad T and everyone else can clear it all up.
    Unfortunately with the dollar sign in mind, the truths get hidden. I have never resorted to this action, but there are plenty of vendors who have in an attempt to keep their name clean.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

In terms of missing tuners, I guess COBB doesn't post anything yet, but they are still playing catch up
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSDD Click here to enlarge
    In terms of missing tuners, I guess COBB doesn't post anything yet, but they are still playing catch up
    Also to be noted, they ARE here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why does clap not take this up with Terry directly instead of calling him out publicly on a forum that (I think) he is banned from?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Why does clap not take this up with Terry directly instead of calling him out publicly on a forum that (I think) he is banned from?
    Why you are expecting logic I have no idea.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011