Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 147
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,784
    Rep Points
    31,555.7
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Funkboy316 Click here to enlarge

    I only went there this last time because i thought it was funny, one of the guys made fun of me for not doing my own work on the car because i sent it to HPF for WARRANTY work. then he botched a VF install, melted abunch of wiring harnesses, had to PAY a mechanic to fix his car. so i logged on to call him out for the tool that he is and got IP banned.
    Now THAT, is hilarious. He got exactly what he deserved, who was it?

    Too bad they banned you for pointing it out. Don't sweat it, Rez didn't want to hear that I was right about a lighter more focused M3 designed to rival the GT3 selling (M3 GTS).

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Whales Vag
    Posts
    1,368
    Rep Points
    1.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Haha they are probably stalking us over here and changed your temp to perm just like Alexander Sabet (the old queen beowoulf) did to me. I might receive a threatening PM for this again but $#@! it i don't give a $#@!.
    nah they dont. i talk so much $#@! about jason and south on here. im still not banned.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,784
    Rep Points
    31,555.7
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shahsk Click here to enlarge
    nah they dont. i talk so much $#@! about jason and south on here. im still not banned.
    He was talking about M3forum not M3post... and yes, Alexander Sabet stalks people here and bans them for what they say here.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Encino, CA
    Posts
    1,161
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Yep, I was banned from M3Forum for what I said here and on fanatics...

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Whales Vag
    Posts
    1,368
    Rep Points
    1.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    He was talking about M3forum not M3post... and yes, Alexander Sabet stalks people here and bans them for what they say here.
    oh my bad. i thought he got banned on m3post thats why i made the comment.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,784
    Rep Points
    31,555.7
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shahsk Click here to enlarge
    oh my bad. i thought he got banned on m3post thats why i made the comment.
    Everybody here has been banned from so many sites it is hard to keep track.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Whales Vag
    Posts
    1,368
    Rep Points
    1.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Everybody here has been banned from so many sites it is hard to keep track.
    this is the forum of the damned

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,784
    Rep Points
    31,555.7
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shahsk Click here to enlarge
    this is the forum of the damned
    Hah, oddly enough, it is the forum of those who have the most fun with BMW forums and and actually like to talk about modifying BMW's. Somehow we all seem to get along here... somewhat. Click here to enlarge

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    157
    Rep Points
    88.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    is m3post a sponsor at mfest? if so bimmerboost needs to do something similar we gotta $#@! on m3post

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    847
    Rep Points
    176.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Isnt this thread about M3forum, not M3post?

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    157
    Rep Points
    88.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    does it really matter?

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    847
    Rep Points
    176.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Just confusing with all the forums and who is complaining about what, thats what thread titles are for. Im still confused about your situation, it sounded like an M3forum type of ban but i guess you were talking about M3post.

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    157
    Rep Points
    88.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    yeah i was talking about m3post...it just seems like some child is running the forum, i copied a post from sticky about turbocharging that was very informative over to a similar thread at m3post and i felt i needed to give "some" credit...which lead to a ban that was suppose to be lifted today, but turned into "never"...oh well lol

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,784
    Rep Points
    31,555.7
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by xxe92xx Click here to enlarge
    is m3post a sponsor at mfest? if so bimmerboost needs to do something similar we gotta $#@! on m3post
    I'm not sure, are they? I'll have to contact BimmerFest and see how much that runs.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Whales Vag
    Posts
    1,368
    Rep Points
    1.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    offtopic!

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    847
    Rep Points
    176.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by xxe92xx Click here to enlarge
    yeah i was talking about m3post...it just seems like some child is running the forum, i copied a post from sticky about turbocharging that was very informative over to a similar thread at m3post and i felt i needed to give "some" credit...which lead to a ban that was suppose to be lifted today, but turned into "never"...oh well lol
    I guess the 2 forums act very similarly.. Hmmm

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    157
    Rep Points
    88.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    yeah unfortunately....this forum just needs more people and it will be a great source of information

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,784
    Rep Points
    31,555.7
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by xxe92xx Click here to enlarge
    yeah unfortunately....this forum just needs more people and it will be a great source of information
    It is a great source of information Click here to enlarge It just needs more people to find it.

    Doing pretty well this early on.

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    847
    Rep Points
    176.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I happened to check M3F today after a very long time and noticed almost every single thread on the FI subforum is about VF and how amazing they are. I had to lol over that for a few minutes..

    Just goes to show its worthless to visit there for any useful information. It is only good for VF marketing...

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    455
    Rep Points
    278.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    I happened to check M3F today after a very long time and noticed almost every single thread on the FI subforum is about VF and how amazing they are. I had to lol over that for a few minutes..

    Just goes to show its worthless to visit there for any useful information. It is only good for VF marketing...
    its all thats left over there is VF owners...lol

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,784
    Rep Points
    31,555.7
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Funkboy316 Click here to enlarge
    its all thats left over there is VF owners...lol
    This is true to an extent. Where else can VF really market though?

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    455
    Rep Points
    278.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This is true to an extent. Where else can VF really market though?
    i dont know but they sunk alot of money into their e9x project and then wouldnt even display the car with the hood open at Mfest for ppl to see the kit. It must be hideous or incomplete. I mean they sank all their eggs into this basket because the E46 M3 market crumbled around them, then, at the biggest event to display your new project, you leave the hood close??????

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,784
    Rep Points
    31,555.7
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Funkboy316 Click here to enlarge
    i dont know but they sunk alot of money into their e9x project and then wouldnt even display the car with the hood open at Mfest for ppl to see the kit. It must be hideous or incomplete. I mean they sank all their eggs into this basket because the E46 M3 market crumbled around them, then, at the biggest event to display your new project, you leave the hood close??????
    He opened the hood for me last year so why he wouldn't this year is kind of... weird?

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,784
    Rep Points
    31,555.7
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Funkboy316 Click here to enlarge
    i dont know but they sunk alot of money into their e9x project and then wouldnt even display the car with the hood open at Mfest for ppl to see the kit. It must be hideous or incomplete. I mean they sank all their eggs into this basket because the E46 M3 market crumbled around them, then, at the biggest event to display your new project, you leave the hood close??????
    I was just thinking, it really does not matter if he opens it or not as EAS has provided plenty of photos regarding what it looks like and is running the kit. So we have the information and photos anyway and they are keeping us updated on the SC.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,784
    Rep Points
    31,555.7
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    ^ Thank you for clearing that up and I will say... it flat out looks good.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •