Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Those Procede boys down there seem to on a crusade against the JB. Over 50 pages of the same sh1t lol in that thread Clap started. Pathetic......

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    Those Procede boys down there seem to on a crusade against the JB. Over 50 pages of the same sh1t lol in that thread Clap started. Pathetic......
    they should be more mad about them getting consistantly beaten by an "inferior tune"... unless you consider thier fearless leader who somehow traps higher than upped turbo and N20 guys:text-bs:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Does this make claps penis bigger knowing he can assemble the masses on there?

He should run Sal from AutoCouture....his 135 is a factory freak...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    lol, your in the n54 section as much, if not more than you are the S65 Click here to enlarge
    lol you know how i like the 335
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You can... just has to be here. Click here to enlarge
    yea that why i love it here...and things don't get deleted when a valid point is made.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

People can say whatever the hell they want, JB3/4 cars are running the fastest times, period.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Really for the masses I'm sure they are already happy with whichever tune they have and could care less about the differences from one tune to the next. At the end of the day who gives a $#@! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blaizon Click here to enlarge
    Really for the masses I'm sure they are already happy with whichever tune they have and could care less about the differences from one tune to the next. At the end of the day who gives a $#@! Click here to enlarge
    For the masses you are likely correct but we aren't the masses and we definitely do care about the details. I mean, we spend how much time talking about it on the internet?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

That place is seriously starting to try my patience. A few people have started doing free installs and coding, and everyone flocks to them.

Can't keep a customer at all these days. Time to start looking outside the forums as $#@! post is filled with cheap kids who want want want and do not pay.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    That place is seriously starting to try my patience. A few people have started doing free installs and coding, and everyone flocks to them.

Can't keep a customer at all these days. Time to start looking outside the forums as $#@! post is filled with cheap kids who want want want and do not pay.
    Well if other vendors feel like you do let's try to get them together and move them. Easier said than done obviously but I doubt you are the only one who has had their fill. If vendors leave, others will follow.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

I need to make a few phone calls to a customer of mine and lay out a plan of attack. He does management consulting and offered me a few key points on attracting more customers, particularly the higher end ones.

Once I have another group of clientele in place I'm out of there. Its turning into a $#@! show by the day, almost every good customer has disappeared and been replaced with a kid who's mentality is 'that's too expensive I'll do it myself' or 'I heard you do good work can you hook me up with a deal?'

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    I need to make a few phone calls to a customer of mine and lay out a plan of attack. He does management consulting and offered me a few key points on attracting more customers, particularly the higher end ones.

Once I have another group of clientele in place I'm out of there. Its turning into a $#@! show by the day, almost every good customer has disappeared and been replaced with a kid who's mentality is 'that's too expensive I'll do it myself' or 'I heard you do good work can you hook me up with a deal?'
    What do you expect, you're in NY.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    What do you expect, you're in NY.
    Trust me Click here to enlarge It doesn't happen in NY only. I had a customer by a CDV (20.00) last year and wanted 100.00 off the JB4 because he was a loyal returning customer Click here to enlarge

Mike

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

The JB4 is already a great value, I don't understand people. A hundred bucks is that big of a deal for a part already selling less than the competition?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mike@n54tuning.com Click here to enlarge
    Trust me Click here to enlarge It doesn't happen in NY only. I had a customer by a CDV (20.00) last year and wanted 100.00 off the JB4 because he was a loyal returning customer Click here to enlarge

Mike
    Wowsa
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Some people are right...I'd say e90 is about the biggest collection of drama queens and yuppies. No technical info, gotta read thru the bs first and even then it still sucks.

Ive already changed my browser so this site loads up first every morning.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Ive already changed my browser so this site loads up first every morning.
    Progress Click here to enlarge I just don't know how to reach the other vendors to make them understand the same way you do.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Progress Click here to enlarge I just don't know how to reach the other vendors to make them understand the same way you do.
    Start reaching traffic levels they have. The big reason a lot of vendors are on there is because it's full of noobs looking to mod their car for the first time. I hold this website to a bit of a higher standard for more mature audiences...and I thought BB was geared towards keeping immature people put..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Start reaching traffic levels they have. The big reason a lot of vendors are on there is because it's full of noobs looking to mod their car for the first time. I hold this website to a bit of a higher standard for more mature audiences...and I thought BB was geared towards keeping immature people put..
    In that case, we simply have to comet terms with the fact we will never have their traffic level because it will bring an influx of what he don't need. Steady, controlled growth for the true enthusiast to keep quality high.

I'm sorry Matt, I will never offer you as many kids asking for things for free but I will be able to offer you enthusiasts who understand quality work.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

I'm sorry Matt, I will never offer you as many kids asking for things for free but I will be able to offer you enthusiasts who understand quality work.
    No problem, you can keep em all for yourself Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

No problem, you can keep em all for yourself Click here to enlarge
    Hah, I don't want them either!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    You know when I was a noob I always went to e90 first and then to n54tech to get both sides, but for the last couple months the only thing I see on e90 is JB4 bashing, how the ProCede is gods gift to your n54, and how clap135 got the clap. But being around turbo cars for a while I seen these idiots before. Just go on socalevo.net and see what happen to Shiv and his wonderful tune there. And what really pissed me off, was the whole misfire $#@! going on with the ProCede V5 and how it simply vanish from e90 and yet if the jb4 does something like break a world record lets bash it. Matt I hope things get better for you, I always try to haggle on price but I always pay cash. Seems like this e90 kids need to get a job and not daddys credit card.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

^ You will notice nothing is closed on either tune here...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I noticed that here and thanks. You don't know how many times I have thought I bought the wrong tune (jb4) because of the BS on e90 and when they hide all bad thing about the other tunes it gets to you. Luckly I've been around to know where to get real answers.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by pwrdbynel Click here to enlarge
    I noticed that here and thanks. You don't know how many times I have thought I bought the wrong tune (jb4) because of the BS on e90 and when they hide all bad thing about the other tunes it gets to you. Luckly I've been around to know where to get real answers.
    You'll notice that all the newbs end up going there first. That forum if full of the same questions, What tune is better?, what mods give the most power?,What map should i be on ect. ect. Since all negative posts about procede are deleted someone who don't know any better will assume its the tune to go with. I was one of those.
    You'll notice that on BB and N54tech is where most of the people that know their stuff are. The quality of discussion is way more technical and mature. Alot of us aren't fond of shiv but we don't knock his product the way his crew does with JB. We take it out on him directly. We point out the problems with his product in hopes that he can resolve it for the benefit of the community. Everything here is out in the open and nothing is ever deleted no matter who's product it is. The mods and members here wont make you feel stupid when you ask a question, most here will lend a helping hand. Sticky is a good example of that.
    If it makes you feel any better I've ran JB tunes on my car since earlier versions of 1.4(JB3)
    over 40k miles on the same car(JB tuned since 1k) and I have no problems to report.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alpinedevil335 Click here to enlarge
    The mods and members here wont make you feel stupid when you ask a question, most here will lend a helping hand. Sticky is a good example of that.
    Wow, how about that? Someone actually with experience commenting instead of just insulting me based on nothing. I'm actually helpful? Respectful? Welcome new members? How about that?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast