Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

G-power claiming to have the world's fastest wagon - E61 V10 supercharged G-power Hurricane RS

G-power makes some pretty lofty claims. This would be yet another although we give them the benefit of the doubt based on what we have seen from their Hurrican RS sedan. G-power is going to produce a run of 1,025 of these twin supercharged S85 V10 powered wagons. This is the SK III built motor package we have already seen on other cars which puts out in the neighborhood of of 750 hp. In addition to the impressive engine specs the interior is fully redone along with suspensions changes, wheels, and carbon ceramic brakes.

Ok, so, it's a pretty impressive package. How much? We don't know, G-power has not announced pricing and we doubt these wagons are for export to the United States anyway. Still, great to see and well done, but we would be shocked if 1,025 of these would actually be sold.

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

that $#@! is so ugly, they just have so much money to waste there. spend some for me!
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    that $#@! is so ugly, they just have so much money to waste there. spend some for me!
    The interior is pretty hot I think, a lot of work went into that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

needs fuzzy dice

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Diamond shaped headliner was too much for my eyes imo. Over all though the car looks very well done.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

I think it all looks fantastic.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Gotta be 150k plus the car!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

it's cool , i like it

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The Germans are moving away from the white cars that have dominated the scene for the last 2 years. The color is different which is a factory E61 M5 color. But the interior... looks like coca dust that was blown all over the interior. Excellent craftsmanship and details.

This touring is a monster. Saw a video of week of it getting on the Autobahn and it performs. These are not kiddie mods but very expensive powerfrul ones and with the comenserate large budget. You have got to love the humor in a 750-hp wagon. The ultimate Q-Ship. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by deemo319 Click here to enlarge
    This touring is a monster. Saw a video of week of it getting on the Autobahn and it performs. These are not kiddie mods but very expensive powerfrul ones and with the comenserate large budget. You have got to love the humor in a 750-hp wagon. The ultimate Q-Ship
    Very true, this is a big boy toy and you have to pay to play. I wonder what the cost is and if they really will sell 1,000+ of them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

I.
    Love.
    Wagons.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

I like it. Maybe the interior should have been another color, not too fond of the orange but still looks good. I'd rather have that wagon than an SUV M any day of the week.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

One hott wagon! Click here to enlarge Interior is a little too much for me.