Close

Thread: We welcome Mort

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Smile We welcome Mort

Welcome Mort, take a look around, I think you will like what you see.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Hi guys & gals. Glad to be here. Is this the dark side...LOL. I got a PM from Mr. Sparkle on MBWorld offering FW: MHP offering huge group buy discounts on 63 AMG parts. I see Mr. Sparkle was quickly dispatched even though he made no posts. I clicked the link and presto magic here I am. Transported so to speak just like Captain Kirk in Star Trek.

I drive a 2010 Tenorite (Steel Grey) C63 with P31 that I picked up in May 2010 and have 6263 km on the clock and the car is hibernating for the winter. I have just done a few small mods lights and cosmetics. I just installed some H&R springs and have a Vorsteiner rear diffuser on order with a front lip and vent covers from Mark at MCD Motorsports.

Performance mods are in my blood but if I make this car as loud as my truck (6.0L no cats MP76 turbo STS style) I think my wife may become an axe murderer just like the C 63 is to Jeremy Clarkson. An Axe Murderer with Headlights.

Well everyone, all the best and I look forward to meeting some new people and visiting some friends from the other side.

Cheers, Mort