Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Questions on this m3

So I found this m3.. the sale is pretty much pending and I really hate how it is customized.

it has hartage rear diffuser and hartage exhaust and hartage rims. I HATE the dual center exhaust and the rims. I've been searching but can't find much on how much its worth or anything. I would much rather trade for all OG parts. you think it would be a fair trade for my part or would i have to put cash down for a used traded.

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I would ask for all original parts.. I think it looks fine except the rims and gay exhaust
    JB4LIFE

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mazdaspeed6 Click here to enlarge
    I would ask for all original parts.. I think it looks fine except the rims and gay exhaust
    yea thats what i want.. i want OEM exhaust and diffuser. the rims are really heavy too i need to swap them out.

the car feels slower than my gti which is a little bummer but it does handle a lot better lol. the damn thing weighs 3700 lbs compared to e46 m3 coupe at 3400 lbs. $#@! my gti was ~3000

anyways, i found some oem exhaust on ebay for like 200 shipped so thats not too shabby. and i'm not trippem about those ebay diffuser for now just to rep it and i wont paint it. i would rather get one that fits better.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    vert<

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 600whp S4 Click here to enlarge
    vert<
    ?
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Cabriolets are allways heavier than coupe cars.
    And flexier. That's the price you pay for no roof.
    And + as above, lose the exhaust. and rims, but you were allways gonna do that right?
    Maybe look for another car if they won't do it for you, unless the deal is so low that you pay for OEM parts and still dont pay as much as you expected to pay.
    Mind you, to make it as fast as you want it to be requires a lot of $$ as well
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    Cabriolets are allways heavier than coupe cars.
    And flexier. That's the price you pay for no roof.
    And + as above, lose the exhaust. and rims, but you were allways gonna do that right?
    Maybe look for another car if they won't do it for you, unless the deal is so low that you pay for OEM parts and still dont pay as much as you expected to pay.
    Mind you, to make it as fast as you want it to be requires a lot of $$ as well
    true as you said above is correct
    yes i want to have everything at stock but i dont even wanna put it at their hands cause i dont want them to get some chinese parts and call it oem.

ehh its hard finding an m3 that hasnt been raped much or in an accident and with few owners.

this car is an 01 m3 made in july 01 to be exact. with 38k miles for 19 grand.. 2 owners is a steal. clean title too and checked it out thoroughly everything is great esp the carfax records. this guy got the car serviced every 2k miles or each year. the first owner drove the car 10k miles from 01 to 07 when it was sold. it was babied by the first owner... the second pretty much drove it as an average CA driver would..
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Sounds like you're pretty much sold on it allready.
    Time to shop for the OEM parts then, or maybe look beyond that allready?
    It is a bit waste of money if you make it completely stock, and halfway through spring decide to tune it to a higher level.
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If it was me, I'd keep looking. They can be had newer, cheaper, and with OEM parts. Why settle?

That thing is hideous.
    Last edited by Stahlgrau; 02-07-2011 at 06:56 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Har Chi gerefti mobarket bashe Click here to enlarge
    But as Stahlgrau said , keep looking for other cars even though it's a clean M3

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Stahlgrau Click here to enlarge
    If it was me, I'd keep looking. They can be had newer, cheaper, and with OEM parts. Why settle?

That thing is hideous.
    lol i've been looking from jan 1st. this is the best one that is sure without any accidents and only 2 owners with so little miles i couldnt find better.

if i find a 335/ or 135 around 20k then i'd get that. but i cant find any around theere esp with low miles.

i fount an 08 335 for 20 grand with 74 thousand miles.. what do you say?
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    Har Chi gerefti mobarket bashe Click here to enlarge
    But as Stahlgrau said , keep looking for other cars even though it's a clean M3
    merci baba, har chi gereftam beh shoma megam.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    merci baba, har chi gereftam beh shoma megam.
    Agha man chakeretam,Mokhlesetam , Baba kie? Click here to enlarge
    Shoma key az Iran rafti?che khoob farsi harf mizani !

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    Agha man chakeretam,Mokhlesetam , Baba kie? Click here to enlarge
    Shoma key az Iran rafti?che khoob farsi harf mizani !
    hahaha, merci. Man to amrica beh-donya omadam. modar o pedaram as iran saleh 1986 omadan eenjah.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    hahaha, merci. Man to amrica beh-donya omadam. modar o pedaram as iran saleh 1986 omadan eenjah.
    Kheili khoob , Karet harf nadare Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    They usually used that Hartge exhaust/diffuser for V8 swaps that would Hartge would do. That car obviously isn't packing an S62 under the hood though.

I would say keep looking.. and those rims are boat anchors.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    They usually used that Hartge exhaust/diffuser for V8 swaps that would Hartge would do. That car obviously isn't packing an S62 under the hood though.

I would say keep looking.. and those rims are boat anchors.
    yea but the car runs perfectly fine. This IS the car i'm going to get. I just want to get rid of that stuff i just dont know what price to set it at.. it looks like ima get rid of it for dirt cheap cause that $#@! is ugly.

and hell yea thos rims are heavy as $#@!. when i gunned the car it was suppppper slow..
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    yea but the car runs perfectly fine. This IS the car i'm going to get. I just want to get rid of that stuff i just dont know what price to set it at.. it looks like ima get rid of it for dirt cheap cause that $#@! is ugly.

and hell yea thos rims are heavy as $#@!. when i gunned the car it was suppppper slow..
    What the hell do you want a cab for? Heavy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah, I would've been looking for a coupe without a doubt. But, different strokes for different folks.

Congrats on your decision. I hope she gives you many miles of enjoyment.

Sell the wheels, exhaust, and diffusor. Go HPF. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What the hell do you want a cab for? Heavy.
    they're the cheapest. i got a 20k limit and cant seem to find one with low miles thats even near as clean. I would love to have a couple, less things to worry about. and its sexier.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Stahlgrau Click here to enlarge
    Yeah, I would've been looking for a coupe without a doubt. But, different strokes for different folks.

Congrats on your decision. I hope she gives you many miles of enjoyment.

Sell the wheels, exhaust, and diffusor. Go HPF. Click here to enlarge
    thank you man, and i hope she does as well. I for sure will sell the rims exhaust and diffuser. I would die to go HPF but that is not in my price range at all while im a student.

most i'll do is headers intake and a tune. hopefully get like 300 whp and i'll be kool
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    they're the cheapest. i got a 20k limit and cant seem to find one with low miles thats even near as clean. I would love to have a couple, less things to worry about. and its sexier.
    Cabs are cheaper than coupes?

Well, do what works for you, dropping the top is nice.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Skip it and get the body style before it. Click here to enlarge I'm keeding. Get what you really want. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The E46 is simply a better looking design, one of the best BMW has had in the past 20 years.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The E46 is simply a better looking design, one of the best BMW has had in the past 20 years.
    These are your thoughts. Some thing they are 2 round. Some like the e9x body much better. Some like the e30. Some like the e36 which is handsome, and is a sleeper. Everyone likes something. hi 5?
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast