Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 30 of 30
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    104
    Rep Points
    66.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I wasn't expecting such a sad story. I would be angry with your sister, very angry. She was supposed to be watching the dog after all... don't leave your kids with her.
    Well I was angry. But that was a long time ago. What am I to do? She's my sister. I can tell you that I have not, to this day, left any of my kids with her. Yet I spent much of my time caring for her kids, especially the oldest. But that's another story. One you don't want to hear.

    Sorry, didn't mean to share such sadness. Dogs don't care what you look like, how you talk, how you dress, or whatever. They are always happy to see you and spend time with you. Little yappy dogs. Big ole slow dogs. Or just plain ole dumb muts. All of them bring happiness with them. It's pretty cool EAS let the dog into their shop. My kinda place. Click here to enlarge

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,432
    Rep Points
    32,144.0
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ersin Click here to enlarge
    I can tell you that I have not, to this day, left any of my kids with her.
    I don't blame you. You leave 3 kids with her and come home with 2.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ersin Click here to enlarge
    Sorry, didn't mean to share such sadness. Dogs don't care what you look like, how you talk, how you dress, or whatever. They are always happy to see you and spend time with you. Little yappy dogs. Big ole slow dogs. Or just plain ole dumb muts. All of them bring happiness with them. It's pretty cool EAS let the dog into their shop. My kinda place.
    Some of the best stories are sad ones, that is life. Yes, very cool, well said.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    812
    Rep Points
    604.4
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ersin Click here to enlarge
    Well I was angry. But that was a long time ago. What am I to do? She's my sister. I can tell you that I have not, to this day, left any of my kids with her. Yet I spent much of my time caring for her kids, especially the oldest. But that's another story. One you don't want to hear.

    Sorry, didn't mean to share such sadness. Dogs don't care what you look like, how you talk, how you dress, or whatever. They are always happy to see you and spend time with you. Little yappy dogs. Big ole slow dogs. Or just plain ole dumb muts. All of them bring happiness with them. It's pretty cool EAS let the dog into their shop. My kinda place. Click here to enlarge
    Gotta agree with you there, dogs are the perfect house hold pet.. always loyal and obedient if you train them right. This is my sisters English Bulldog and my Husky/ wolf mix.
    Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

    As far as the Dakar Yellow M3.. Awesome choice in color/ exhaust modification. Cant wait to see whats next! Congrats Esquire you got a sick ride, hope I see it around the area!

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,432
    Rep Points
    32,144.0
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dOpEdUpM3 Click here to enlarge
    dogs are the perfect house hold pet.. always loyal and obedient if you train them right. This is my sisters English Bulldog
    Aren't bull dogs tough to train?

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    812
    Rep Points
    604.4
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Aren't bull dogs tough to train?
    Bump. Nope, she was easy to train (can even do a hi 5 Click here to enlarge)

    So Esquire, any new mods we can drool over as of late?
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Keep on jealousing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •