Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 45
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No

    Shaq explains the difference between BMW and Mercedes

    I used to be a big Shaq fan, but... I mean, uh, you need help with analogies:


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    59
    Rep Points
    71.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Hahhahahaha hilarious. I think I'm gonna copy and post this on mbw

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,655
    Rep Points
    -198.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    i think i'm a BMW Z3 M

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blackbenzz Click here to enlarge
    Hahhahahaha hilarious. I think I'm gonna copy and post this on mbw
    They will probably get mad at you, those guys have some real issues when it comes to censorship.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,348
    Rep Points
    2,757.4
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    Yes Reputation No
    ummmmm...ok?

    Id say something here but it aint proper.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Boca Raton FL
    Posts
    1,989
    Rep Points
    48.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    stupid $#@!
    Click here to enlarge

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge

    Id say something here but it aint proper.
    Feel free.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    59
    Rep Points
    71.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    They will probably get mad at you, those guys have some real issues when it comes to censorship.
    Meh, wont be the first time. It's just funny. Noone takes it seriously. I would be laughing if it was reversed too

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,080
    Rep Points
    1,142.0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Yes Reputation No
    He says he's a benz, G class?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    He says he's a benz, G class?
    He said he was an S55 on 24 inch spinners.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,080
    Rep Points
    1,142.0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Yes Reputation No
    I don't think he would fit the S comfortably, he needs more head-room.

    p.s. would he even be able to fit in a mini?!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,348
    Rep Points
    2,757.4
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Feel free.
    ok here it goes....FR305 summed it up though..

    Stupid $#@! rich $#@!er. Typical black man, always gotta have a benz with some chrome 24s cuse i gotta show how ballin I am..gotta stunt to get that pussy. Benz = I have class to a black man...I could live in the ghetto but as long as I got mah Benz ppl think Im fly.

    Stupid ignant $#@!er.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Matt, thanks for helping me tweak the profanity filter Click here to enlarge

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,348
    Rep Points
    2,757.4
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Matt, thanks for helping me tweak the profanity filter Click here to enlarge
    my pleasure Click here to enlarge You can always count on me to go to the limit and then some.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,348
    Rep Points
    2,757.4
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    Yes Reputation No
    i dont know how that response would look censored...

    *edit* nvm...I just changed the settings for the heck of it....looks hilarious. maybe change the word black to 'colored' to make it more universally friendly..

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,080
    Rep Points
    1,142.0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    ok here it goes....FR305 summed it up though..

    Stupid $#@! rich $#@!er. Typical black man, always gotta have a benz with some chrome 24s cuse i gotta show how ballin I am..gotta stunt to get that $#@!. Benz = I have class to a black man...I could live in the ghetto but as long as I got mah Benz ppl think Im fly.

    Stupid ignant $#@!er.
    I lol'd - prime example is the high school I attended in North Miami. The demographics surrounding the school were impoverish to say the least, hence putting magnet programs in poor neighborhoods. Every day, I would see old ass caprices, old S classes (boxy ones) with HUGE ass GOLD rims....speakers blarring, you could hear bass from a mile away.

    NWS

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,348
    Rep Points
    2,757.4
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    Yes Reputation No
    lol great video. ALways count on Chris Rock to get a laugh going.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    maybe change the word black to 'colored' to make it more universally friendly..
    Nah, I don't believe in that kind of politically correct BS. I understand censoring profanity but I won't change midget to "height challenged" or retarded to "mentally disabled".

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,080
    Rep Points
    1,142.0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Yes Reputation No
    ^this.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,348
    Rep Points
    2,757.4
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    Yes Reputation No
    k...so I'll just keep going off with my racist leaning comments. I technically am not one, cuse I hate all races equally. Give me a spot to rag on the white cracka folks and I will (like that kid who drove his M3 into 2 pieces and killed himself driving like an $#@!)

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    ^ Matt, I think you might need a beer, a sandwich, and a back rub.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,348
    Rep Points
    2,757.4
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    Yes Reputation No
    Sorry just going on a bit of a rant. I had a bad later half of the week, plus some road rage after 3 bmw owners (all not related on different days) tried to race me in my girls car, one was in an M3, the other 2 335s. The guy in the M3 repeatedly cut me off and drove like fast and furious..I drove slow, fast, tried to stay 3 lanes away from him yet he followed me everywhere up my ass (couldnt even see his headlights). I couldnt shake him, so I resorted to pulling a feint manuever, used my left turnsignal and he jumped a lane, and I cut right off the exit ramp...no way he could follow me. I waited for 5 minutes before getting back on the highway to make sure he wasnt anywhere near me. And yes, he was a young kid, seat was back gangster lean style. I have no patience for people like that.

    As a vendor I should keep my words/actions more discreet anyway.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Downey, Ca
    Posts
    2,063
    Rep Points
    2,784.8
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    k...so I'll just keep going off with my racist leaning comments. I technically am not one, cuse I hate all races equally. Give me a spot to rag on the white cracka folks and I will (like that kid who drove his M3 into 2 pieces and killed himself driving like an $#@!)
    Couldn't agree with you more. I'll be the first to rag on my own. Not that I'm superior or better in any way. But damn we tend to do some STUPID $#@!!

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    Sorry just going on a bit of a rant. I had a bad later half of the week, plus some road rage after 3 bmw owners (all not related on different days) tried to race me in my girls car, one was in an M3, the other 2 335s. The guy in the M3 repeatedly cut me off and drove like fast and furious..I drove slow, fast, tried to stay 3 lanes away from him yet he followed me everywhere up my ass (couldnt even see his headlights). I couldnt shake him, so I resorted to pulling a feint manuever, used my left turnsignal and he jumped a lane, and I cut right off the exit ramp...no way he could follow me. I waited for 5 minutes before getting back on the highway to make sure he wasnt anywhere near me. And yes, he was a young kid, seat was back gangster lean style. I have no patience for people like that.

    As a vendor I should keep my words/actions more discreet anyway.
    We all get wound up some time and need to blow off some steam, no big deal.

    If anything, this is the right place to do it, as long as you like cars you are welcome and can speak freely Click here to enlarge

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    558
    Rep Points
    785.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    I'm sending this page to all my friends. This is too good
    Click here to enlarge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •