DYNO:$590
    FLASH:$490

X5 & X6 (5.0I)
    DYNO:$1,490
    FLASH:$1,290

ALL N54 MODELS
    DYNO:$690
    FLASH:$590

PLEASE P.M. SALES@OETUNING OR CALL OUR OFFICE (818) 574-5075 TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT FOR THIS EVENT.

Last edited by SALES@OETUNING; 01-18-2011 at 06:17 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Make sure you add your event into the calender: http://www.bimmerboost.com/calendar.php

I'm going to make some changes to make events more pronounced.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Is this event for more than just BMW's btw? Reason I ask is that the regional section is universal between all the forums, benzboost, audiboost, etc.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

yea I might be getting a 350z, (I know, downgrade) and i need that $#@! tuned at least. its super slow compared to my gti.. until i go FI
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    yea I might be getting a 350z, (I know, downgrade) and i need that $#@! tuned at least. its super slow compared to my gti.. until i go FI
    What happened to the B5 S4?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    What happened to the B5 S4?
    I cant find one!!! all of them are raped and have over 100k miles :/.. ive been searching everywhere. just hard to find one to check out in person..
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    I cant find one!!! all of them are raped and have over 100k miles :/.. ive been searching everywhere. just hard to find one to check out in person..
    A spare engine costs $1k, who cares about the mileage? Get one that is modded nicely and taken care of like I am.