Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 148
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Encino, CA
    Posts
    1,161
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Monster135 Click here to enlarge
    I totally understand, but initiating a lawsuit makes them look bad, that's all.
    Monster, I speak the following in a calm manner, not trying to talk smack ect bro...

    Do you know the entire story from, I'm talking from back when HPF started coming on the scene? If you really take a look at everything from back then forward, and put yourself in his shoes, iI think you might understand where he is coming from a little bit.

    He worked very hard to make a stellar kit and backs it up with the most amazing custoemr service I have ever seen and received from ANY vendor. If you poured that much effort in something, then to have a bunch of people mess with you for ABSOLUTELY NO reason, for a very very long time, don't you think you would build up lots of anger and resentment? Wouldn't you want to make these childish individuals pay for the harm they have caused both financially and to you and your products reputation.

    All I ask from everyone is to make sure they know ALL the facts, all teh way back to 2006, put yourself in HPF's shoes, then make a judgment of how one should react.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Encino, CA
    Posts
    1,161
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Monster135 Click here to enlarge
    Ignore the troll MSpired, he's only here to stir up drama.
    Far from it bud.

    Just fed up with certain people's childish antics, and when they are confronted, they run away and resort to name calling, without dealing the problem that's in front of their face.

    I want nothing more than for these people to disappear, and we can all return to the good 'ol days of enjoying and talking about our cars, rather than dealing with the immature, hatred infested children out there.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,697
    Rep Points
    31,533.2
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by The Dictator Click here to enlarge
    NON-STOP LAUGHS!!! Click here to enlarge

    The site owner (Sticky) desperately tries his best to pass himself off as a guy who understands how cars work. But unfortunately, to anyone over the age of 30, his attempt fails miserably.

    I understand that this is essentially his personal playground (he who writes the checks...gets to make the rules) by the hypocrisy to list himself as a "Regular User" is laughable.

    Why doesn't the guy just admit he owns the damn site, and put "Administrator" or "Owner/Admin" under his user name so everyone knows that he is calling the shots.

    The attempt to play himself off as just another member of Bimmerboost is not only deceptive, it's also the same kind of behavior he is so quick to call others out on as well.

    The fact that he won't even be HONEST about this important details speaks volumes in my book. His convenient omission about his ties to this site, are reason enough to question anything he says on these boards. New member who are joining this site should not be tricked and or deceived in this way. If Sticky wants this site to have some measure of credibility, this is an essential minimum requirement.
    Invade E46fanatics how? By doing what? I've been a member there longer than any of you. Someone asked for 1/4 mile times so they get linked to the list here? Crazy, off topic stuff.

    Ya man, I'm hiding from being known as an owner which is why my name appears under forum leaders. Check it out some time Click here to enlarge Maybe if you put in some effort you would not look stupid right now?

    Oh, and you may have noticed (actually you didn't), admins names in blue Click here to enlarge

    Secondly, Drew is in charge of moderation along with Jim. They are in that position for a reason. You have a problem with that?

    Now, if you are going to start discussing hypocrisy, bring up your own. The other thread was moved by the mods to off topic, I don't handle moderation nor do I have any desire to. That was their decision and I support it due to Beowoul'f personal attacks.

    If you want to debate something automotive related, please do so. If I have made some kind of errors, let me know what they are.

    A lot of people are very happy with this site, you clearly have a personal problem with me. So, if you want to discuss it or take the thread OT, do it in OT.

    Personal grudge? Read the thread regarding ESS dyno numbers and let me know what is up with their claims, because I can't figure it out. Since you are over 30 and more knowledgeable and all, let us all know. All you have done is make broad attacks without any concrete evidence. I have no problem with you voicing your opinion, please do so, but if you want to continue with this, it will have to be in OT that is far more hands off as you are not interested in an an automotive discussion.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    235
    Rep Points
    174.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    MSpired, I've read all the HPF / M3Forum threads. I am not siding with M3Forum (I even called Beowulf a douchebag when he made that remark about you working for HPF), the mods there are out of control. It's obvious they have a vendetta against HPF, but the drama needs to end at one point. HPF makes a stellar kit and has awesome customer service. Even w/ the ban HPF continues to grow and sell more kits.

    Everyone knows that forum is a joke. But what HPF is doing is not a smart move, it will only hurt their image.

    Their basic claim is that customers such as yourself would have purchased an HPF kit (earlier or been able to upgrade to higher stage) if it wasn't for the negative comments directed at them by the mods at M3Forum. You initially purchased an AA kit, then went VF, and are now a happy HPF customer. So this question is directed at you, did M3Forum dissuade from purchasing an HPF earlier or was there other factors?

    Thanks bro.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Whales Vag
    Posts
    1,368
    Rep Points
    1.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by The Dictator Click here to enlarge
    This site is hilariuos...

    I have been reading a number of Bimmerboost threads over the past few weeks, and I have to say this is the most ridiculous attempt at passing yourselves off as a legitimate BMW website/forum.

    When Sticky decided to invade our forum (E46fanatics), I thought this guy was a biggest tool out there.

    That opinion hasn't improved since coming here, in fact...it's pretty clear to me that he's managed to get even worse since he knows this is the only internet site where he can't be banned.

    After reading a number of his completely biased and condescending posts on Bimmerboost, I see that he has found his own version of Utopia.

    A place where he can ramble on, attack at will, and put down anyone he doesn't like or agree with...

    I have to admit, that's pretty cool. Click here to enlarge


    Sticky really takes the cake. The hypocrisy that is posted on this site is good for only one thing...

    NON-STOP LAUGHS!!! Click here to enlarge

    The site owner (Sticky) desperately tries his best to pass himself off as a guy who understands how cars work. But unfortunately, to anyone over the age of 30, his attempt fails miserably.

    I have seen him post the most ridiculous things that have no basis in truth on these boards.

    When challenged or an attempt is made to correct his woeful position, he retreats into his now famous attack mode where he makes some rude remark about the person who corrected his interpretation, or he simply shrugs it off AND HE SIMPLY CONTINUES TO POST MORE NONSENSE. Click here to enlarge

    I understand that this is essentially his personal playground (he who writes the checks...gets to make the rules) by the hypocrisy to list himself as a "Regular User" is laughable.

    Why doesn't the guy just admit he owns the damn site, and put "Administrator" or "Owner/Admin" under his user name so everyone knows that he is calling the shots.

    The attempt to play himself off as just another member of Bimmerboost is not only deceptive, it's also the same kind of behavior he is so quick to call others out on as well.

    The fact that he won't even be HONEST about this important details speaks volumes in my book. His convenient omission about his ties to this site, are reason enough to question anything he says on these boards. New member who are joining this site should not be tricked and or deceived in this way. If Sticky wants this site to have some measure of credibility, this is an essential minimum requirement.

    People who live in glass houses, shouldn't be throwing stones at anyone else.

    As intense and aggressive as this guy is when calling out other people and or brands, he should get his own house in order first. Just saying...

    His own ties to Gintani as well documented, and his effort to single handedly "help" them are pretty obvious to us all. No one, not even Alex Gintani himself is working THAT hard to promote the Gintani brand everywhere he goes. Unfortunately for Alex, Sticky methods are those of a Neanderthal, and I think the "effect" his posts are having is going the wrong way...

    Sticky is possibly the worst unofficial spokesperson in the history of internet advertising.

    And that's the nicest way I could actually write that statement.

    I wonder how long this post will stay on the site in it's unaltered and unedited state.

    Let's see if his "no banning for honestly speaking your mind" policy holds true...

    It's funny to see that HPF vs. M3forum thread got moved to the Offtopic section, but this one remains parked in the General Forums as of 4pm EDT. Click here to enlarge

    They are both technically offtopic threads, yet only the one about HPF remains?

    Why was the other thread about m3form immediately moved to off-topic...and not this one?

    Hypocrisy perhaps?

    WHAT'S UP WITH THAT STICKY!

    And what's the beef between you and this PG guy anyways. You go after everthing that guy says. Personal grudge perhaps? No one say a thing about that daily crusade that you are clearly on.

    Stevie wonder could see that...



    BTW: Jim, are you for real?

    Sticky OWNS THE SITE, how are you going to do anything to him?
    too long. did not read.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tag824 Click here to enlarge
    guess i lost all my rep's... later bro's

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    120
    Rep Points
    67.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by The Dictator Click here to enlarge
    BTW: Jim, are you for real?

    Sticky OWNS THE SITE, how are you going to do anything to him?
    Dictator, I am real.

    Of course he owns the site, but he is letting us moderate. Sometimes he gets upset at out decisions, but he knows we are trying to keep things at normal, respective levels.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,697
    Rep Points
    31,533.2
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by st06m3 Click here to enlarge
    Dictator, I am real.

    Of course he owns the site, but he is letting us moderate. Sometimes he gets upset at out decisions, but he knows we are trying to keep things at normal, respective levels.
    Damn straight I get upset sometimes Click here to enlarge

    You guys are doing your job and that is why you are here. You guys are the correct mods for the job. I'm not letting you moderate, you guys are moderating because you should be. I honestly can't believe other sites have not chosen your or Drew as mods, their loss. I have respect for both of you, and I can't say that about too many mods.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    183
    Rep Points
    6.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    The factors were likely cost and street legality.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    87
    Rep Points
    3.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boosted325is Click here to enlarge
    The factors were likely cost and street legality.
    I was thinking about that today. Everyone who is running their kits is running their car illegally, effectively. Bribed their way through an emissions inspection, etc.... including Chris, one would have to assume.

    Seems like that might be of interest and come up in a court room as to reasons why people aren't buying their kits, other than M3F (because what chris would have to prove is that M3F is the cause of it not selling). That really wouldn't put them in a positive light in a court of law-- bribing your way through an emissions inspection is actually a serious offense.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    847
    Rep Points
    176.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Obioban Click here to enlarge
    I was thinking about that today. Everyone who is running their kits is running their car illegally, effectively. Bribed their way through an emissions inspection, etc.... including Chris, one would have to assume.

    Seems like that might be of interest and come up in a court room as to reasons why people aren't buying their kits, other than M3F (because what chris would have to prove is that M3F is the cause of it not selling). That really wouldn't put them in a positive light in a court of law-- bribing your way through an emissions inspection is actually a serious offense.
    Wrong, he just has to prove certain people are or did not buy because of false information from M3F. This doesn't have anything to do with emissions. They can be for off road use.

    So are you that against HPF? What did they do to you? Are you interested in a turbo kit? I dont understand your agenda with knocking on anyone that has a turbo m3...

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    87
    Rep Points
    3.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Wrong, he just has to prove certain people are or did not buy because of false information from M3F. This doesn't have anything to do with emissions. They can be for off road use.

    So are you that against HPF? What did they do to you? Are you interested in a turbo kit? I dont understand your agenda with knocking on anyone that has a turbo m3...
    I don't believe I've ever said anything bad about anyone's turbo car other than your own.

    ... eh, I may have made a couple of jokes about Chris' body kit, but who hasn't.

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Encino, CA
    Posts
    1,161
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Obioban Click here to enlarge
    I don't believe I've ever said anything bad about anyone's turbo car other than your own.

    ... eh, I may have made a couple of jokes about Chris' body kit, but who hasn't.
    Are you $#@!in joking me? Do I need to get all those old threads and show how many times you blindly bashed them?

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    87
    Rep Points
    3.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    Are you $#@!in joking me? Do I need to get all those old threads and show how many times you blindly bashed them?
    I said I've never said anything bad about anyone's turbo car (other than taza).
    Kit /= car

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    847
    Rep Points
    176.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Obioban Click here to enlarge
    I said I've never said anything bad about anyone's turbo car (other than taza).
    Kit /= car
    LMAO yet again trying to justify his BS...

    Those kits are on cars aren't they? So that means you are bashing on all those cars, get it?

    You didnt bash HPF? You only bashed the body kit? Keep up the BS justifications..

    I dont understand why someone with a stock engine car with <300whp is so involved with FI M3's, well actually i do know why, its called jealousy...
    Last edited by TaZaM3; 03-04-2010 at 05:49 PM.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    87
    Rep Points
    3.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    LMAO yet again trying to justify his BS...

    Those kits are on cars aren't they? So that means you are bashing on all those cars, get it?

    I dont understand why someone with a stock engine car with <300whp is so involved with FI M3's, well actually i do know why, its called jealousy...
    Lol, if I was jealous I'd buy a kit.

    I don't bash, I've told people why I wouldn't want an HPF kit on my car. Isn't that what you guys are supposed to support on this forum? free discussion of kits? I don't limit myself to HPF, if you've read the FI section I've also told people why I wouldn't a VF kit (weight of the water tank, they can't do their own tuning).

    I have been posting on here because there is a topic in which I am very interested-- M3forum. Far and away the best car forum I've ever been on, in no small part because the moderators do a good job of keeping out the riffraff.

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    847
    Rep Points
    176.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Obioban Click here to enlarge
    Lol, if I was jealous I'd buy a kit.

    I don't bash, I've told people why I wouldn't want an HPF kit on my car. Isn't that what you guys are supposed to support on this forum? free discussion of kits? I don't limit myself to HPF, if you've read the FI section I've also told people why I wouldn't a VF kit (weight of the water tank, they can't do their own tuning).

    I have been posting on here because there is a topic in which I am very interested-- M3forum. Far and away the best car forum I've ever been on, in no small part because the moderators do a good job of keeping out the riffraff.
    I read that you want an ESS kit. If you want it then why don't you get it? I guarantee if you had an SC kit you would be wanting more and definitely thinking about an HPF kit. Trust me man, it never starts how it ends.

    I dont understand your issue with me. 2 years ago you were posting to get me unbanned then all of a sudden you are attacking me. Why the sudden change?

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    87
    Rep Points
    3.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    So you have no interest in FI kits and yet you spend so much time on an FI forum? Kind of odd.. I read that you want an ESS kit. If you want it then why don't you get it?

    I dont understand your issue. 2 years ago you were posting to get me unbanned then all of a sudden you are attacking me. Why the sudden change?
    In the past you made good threads/posts. Recently all you do is $#@!/whine/bash. And it's pretty much the same post every time. "VF blows up engines. VF blows up engines. VF blows up engines. VF blows up engines. VF blows up engines. VF blows up engines. VF blows up engines."

    There are 3 FI kits that interest me. ESS's, AA's, and an upcoming turbo kit, which I don't think has been announced yet. AA's kind of fallen lower on the short list as their intake placement seems... well, dumb. My requirements are pretty simple:
    1) Tuning by the kit maker on the stock ecu
    2) air to air intercooler
    3) no alcohol/meth/water/race gas required
    4) not so much power than it ruins the balance of the car

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    847
    Rep Points
    176.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Obioban Click here to enlarge
    In the past you made good threads/posts. Recently all you do is $#@!/whine/bash. And it's pretty much the same post every time. "VF blows up engines. VF blows up engines. VF blows up engines. VF blows up engines. VF blows up engines. VF blows up engines. VF blows up engines."
    Weird tho, why would you take it so offensively if you don't like VF? I was vocal to help out Mspired who got boned by VF. Wouldnt you help out your friend? I was never one of the guys that was repeatedly mentioning VF. Yes i made a few posts, but honestly it was only a few which i got infracted for. Odd that you would turn so against me just for that reason. Notice i dont even mention VF anymore since Mpsired got help. Does it ever occur to you that I dont deserve whats being dished out? I really dont think its right..

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Obioban Click here to enlarge
    There are 3 FI kits that interest me. ESS's, AA's, and an upcoming turbo kit, which I don't think has been announced yet. AA's kind of fallen lower on the short list as their intake placement seems... well, dumb. My requirements are pretty simple:
    1) Tuning by the kit maker on the stock ecu
    2) air to air intercooler
    3) no alcohol/meth/water/race gas required
    4) not so much power than it ruins the balance of the car
    That intake argument about AA's kit is just plain false. The car will still be sucking in cool air when its moving, and then that air will go through the intercooler to get even colder. There should be no worries about that setup!

    ESS hasent proven much yet, so i would put that in a lower position. AA's new kit is actually very nice. If you want a fun car for your abilities and wants, i would prob say the AA stg 1 would be a good choice. Dont know much about the turbo kit coming out..

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    847
    Rep Points
    176.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I wanted to add, I was also against vf because we got into an argument years ago about alpha n tuning which they were so against ( even used it as marketing strategies). They recently adopted this tune and that set me off a bit more. Honestly I was too aggressive but I was not posting invalid comments. I was actually helping the community as well by speaaking the truth about a company. That is what started my unfair treatment at m3f. A shame....

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    616
    Rep Points
    343.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    I wanted to add, I was also against vf because we got into an argument years ago about alpha n tuning which they were so against ( even used it as marketing strategies). They recently adopted this tune and that set me off a bit more. Honestly I was too aggressive but I was not posting invalid comments. I was actually helping the community as well by speaaking the truth about a company. That is what started my unfair treatment at m3f. A shame....
    Vik, if you look at this objectively just as many AA cars blew engines as well, that's the truth, it's going to happen, no stock car is foolproof so of course no FI car is either. As far as the anti alpha N, I see your point, and there's nothing wrong with you posting your issues with that, but as I said before VF NEVER claimed that AA's software was stock, lmao, there is a large difference in marketing strategy there and whether you like it or not this is what AA was inferring, it's absolute NONSENSE. Do you believe that I was running stock software for near 40K miles as much as 11psi at times on stock software?
    08 E92 M3 - DCT
    Bolt Ons - Best ET 11.88 Best Trap Speed 119.8 MPH
    60-130 MPH (3 shifts) 10.71s
    Gintani Stage 2+ Supercharger 60-130MPH (3 shifts) 7.06s
    11.45 @ 131.6 MPH
    579WHP @9.3psi

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Encino, CA
    Posts
    1,161
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Obioban Click here to enlarge
    I said I've never said anything bad about anyone's turbo car (other than taza).
    Kit /= car
    Way to twist words around. You must be taking lessons from the London native masta himself.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Obioban Click here to enlarge
    Lol, if I was jealous I'd buy a kit.

    I don't bash, I've told people why I wouldn't want an HPF kit on my car. Isn't that what you guys are supposed to support on this forum? free discussion of kits? I don't limit myself to HPF, if you've read the FI section I've also told people why I wouldn't a VF kit (weight of the water tank, they can't do their own tuning).

    I have been posting on here because there is a topic in which I am very interested-- M3forum. Far and away the best car forum I've ever been on, in no small part because the moderators do a good job of keeping out the riffraff.
    You have done EXACTLY that, BASH! I'll have to go dig up all the posts (I would do it right now, but your good friends over on M3F have deleted it all) and prove it. Comments such as "HPF will blow up your car" and "HPF is a bunch of crooks" ect ect.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    Vik, if you look at this objectively just as many AA cars blew engines as well, that's the truth, it's going to happen, no stock car is foolproof so of course no FI car is either. As far as the anti alpha N, I see your point, and there's nothing wrong with you posting your issues with that, but as I said before VF NEVER claimed that AA's software was stock, lmao, there is a large difference in marketing strategy there and whether you like it or not this is what AA was inferring, it's absolute NONSENSE. Do you believe that I was running stock software for near 40K miles as much as 11psi at times on stock software?
    I agree, AA has blown up some cars too, although I believe a few of them were solely the owner's fault themselves. Regardless, as I have said before, it's not the fact that the motor's have blown, as yes, things will happen, but it's EVERYTHING THAT FOLLOWS with that vendor that matters most!

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Encino, CA
    Posts
    1,161
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Obi,

    I'd like to ask you the following...

    Why are you this interested in FI? You have said it many times that you will most likely never go FI...

    Are you or are you not friends with many of the mods on M3F?

    Are you or are you not a distributor for ESS?

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    847
    Rep Points
    176.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    Vik, if you look at this objectively just as many AA cars blew engines as well, that's the truth, it's going to happen, no stock car is foolproof so of course no FI car is either. As far as the anti alpha N, I see your point, and there's nothing wrong with you posting your issues with that, but as I said before VF NEVER claimed that AA's software was stock, lmao, there is a large difference in marketing strategy there and whether you like it or not this is what AA was inferring, it's absolute NONSENSE. Do you believe that I was running stock software for near 40K miles as much as 11psi at times on stock software?
    I don't want to get into this with you bro. I know you have vfs side just as I have AAs.

    What about Mikes ordeal though bro? You know that wasn't cool. Also about the tune I really don't know what to think. I trust you and I trust AA. I know you know alot about VF but I'm sure you don't know everythig. You know AA is not dumb I trust them way more then VF honestly.

    But ya I was more vocal about vf after mikes situation and the alpha n use.

    No offense to you at all with any of this bro.

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    616
    Rep Points
    343.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    I don't want to get into this with you bro. I know you have vfs side just as I have AAs.

    What about Mikes ordeal though bro? You know that wasn't cool. Also about the tune I really don't know what to think. I trust you and I trust AA. I know you know alot about VF but I'm sure you don't know everythig. You know AA is not dumb I trust them way more then VF honestly.

    But ya I was more vocal about vf after mikes situation and the alpha n use.

    No offense to you at all with any of this bro.
    No worries Bro I don't take any offense, it's not even about having VF's side, there is zero doubt in my mind that the car is tuned, AA and ESS just didn't have the ability to see it at the time, nor the right tools, that doesn't mean that they are bad tuners, on the contrary I think they are both are very good. Mike's ordeal I've posted about, completely unacceptable and much of the criticisms were warranted but many of the statements and rhetoric that came out of that was uncalled for, but I understand Mike being upset he had every right to be, I can't imagine being without my car for two weeks, let alone a year, it appears that VF will take care of him, hopefully that will see closure soon.
    08 E92 M3 - DCT
    Bolt Ons - Best ET 11.88 Best Trap Speed 119.8 MPH
    60-130 MPH (3 shifts) 10.71s
    Gintani Stage 2+ Supercharger 60-130MPH (3 shifts) 7.06s
    11.45 @ 131.6 MPH
    579WHP @9.3psi

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    293
    Rep Points
    226.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Obioban Click here to enlarge
    bribing your way through an emissions inspection is actually a serious offense.
    Off topic -- The laws may vary by state, but here in "nazi" california, the only significant penalties fall onto the smog tech and not the customer (nothing I'd consider serious).

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •