Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Red Baron Click here to enlarge
    Taza, reading is fundamental, go to my first post here for your first answer.
    Second, I thought you and some others had formed the BB forum.
    I was wrong, my bad, but never the less, what I said is not an attack to BBF.
    If it is, then let the owner/mod repremand or ban me.
    I have no issues with that.
    Third, I'm not a Mod in the M3F, so I can't answer for them why you get banned and not others.
    You need to ask them, if they let you back in.

Well when you were addressing BB as they, it sounded like you are against them. Which i know you are. I know you have something against me and some others.

My ban is yet again a temp ban, so i should be back shortly. Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by TaZaM3; 03-02-2010 at 02:28 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Cool

Wow!!!
    Why do you even bother asking me questions then, if you have/know all the answers???
    I'm trying to be courteous and civil here with you, but you are suffering of a bad case of sore-butt, that I didn't give you.
    You are wrong, that I have something against you.
    Why can't I disagree with you without motive or agenda???
    I didn't ban you, talk crap about you or your car.
    To have a different point of view against you, is like an all out war.
    I have a remedy for you, take a chill pill with some Stoli vodka, it works for me.
    You can have the last word, I'm done.
    See you when you get back on the dark side forum. Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by Red Baron; 03-02-2010 at 05:05 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wow!!!
    Why do you even bother asking me questions then, if you have/know all the answers???
    I'm trying to be courteous and civil here with you, but you are suffering of a bad case of sore-butt, that I didn't give you.
    You are wrong, that I have something against you.
    Why can't I disagree with you without motive or agenda???
    I didn't ban you, talk crap about you or your car.
    To have a different point of view against you, is like an all out war.
    I have a remedy for you, take a chill pill with some Stoli vodka, it works for me.
    You can have the last word, I'm done.
    See you when you get back on the dark side forum. Click here to enlarge
    The point being is that you do have a motive or agenda.. Your posts at the other place shows it.

If you're are trying to make nice now then good for you. I will be glad to hash it, I just dont like the constant sarcastic or rude comments you throw at people or me. So lets call an end to it.

Hi my name's Vik. Whats yours?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    . So lets call an end to it.

Excellent Click here to enlarge

Hopefully we can get back to cars but I doubt this is the last we will hear about HPF and M3forum. Seems Chris is determined to go through with this.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by spdu4ea Click here to enlarge
    When I saw it this morning, I literally face-palmed. I think its a big PR mistake on Chris/HPF's part and this constant bickering really detracts from the esteem of an otherwise top-shelf kit...
    i agree with you. i think that HPF has a awesome kit. but i have to say, i dont agree with some of the things chris does such as this, or posting videos about another vendors kit exposing an issue, etc. HPF no doubt is dominating this market for turbo and more and more everyday we have folks switching from SC setups to turbo because of them. i think that they will be fine and that their kits will sell themselves. just keep continueing on giving good customer service like they are and thats it. the kit and customer service speaks for itself. doing anything else is not needed. but maybe thats just me. oh well..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by finger123 Click here to enlarge
    i agree with you. i think that HPF has a awesome kit. but i have to say, i dont agree with some of the things chris does such as this, or posting videos about another vendors kit exposing an issue, etc. HPF no doubt is dominating this market for turbo and more and more everyday we have folks switching from SC setups to turbo because of them. i think that they will be fine and that their kits will sell themselves. just keep continueing on giving good customer service like they are and thats it. the kit and customer service speaks for itself. doing anything else is not needed. but maybe thats just me. oh well..
    You are absolutely right, but I understand their position a bit.

We have transformed a bit in car tuning. Where do you get the majority of your information from these days? Well, for me, it is forums.

I would have never even known about HPF or any tuning options really if it was not for using the forums and searching and reading. If a particular source decides to blatantly support one over the other (just generically speaking) it CAN hurt. Big time... especially for the more casual person who isn't as hardcore reading every forum they can get their hands on.

I think some of us here are underestimating the power of these forums. Sure, now, it is easy to say oh HPF has a proven product yadda yadda yadda they don't need to do this. What about when they were trying to get the ball rolling and M3forum stood in their path? They achieved DESPITE m3forum, not thanks to it, that is for sure.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hahaha, they changed my ban from temp to permanent. What a bunch of children!

I hope the new owner will get rid of him and make M3F a better place..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Let's not concern ourselves with what they do.

We are here now, and let's work toward making this the place. Taza, you can certainly help so if you want to get back them, do it by making vids, sharing your knowledge, and generating content here.

Who cares about them anymore, it's over.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I see it didn't take you long to delete my posts. Click here to enlarge You are such a hypocrite.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Beowoulf Click here to enlarge
    I see it didn't take you long to delete my posts. Click here to enlarge You are such a hypocrite.
    Beo, are you seriously going to try this now? Is there no level to which you won't stoop?

I'll take a screen shot of the screen and SHOW there are no posts missing.

What post are you referring to? What was said? People have been following this thread and I haven't seen anything missing.

For a grown man you act like a bitter girl.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Learn how to use the search function, other thread was moved to OT due to your bashing... some admin you are Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Glad to see you on here Alex. For a grown dentist, you are quite the child. Why don't you crawl back to your circus? I would not be talking about anyone being a hypocrite, you are the worst of its kind.

Karma's a $#@!, yours is coming..Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Glad to see you on here Alex. For a grown dentist, you are quite the child. Why don't you crawl back to your circus? I would not be talking about anyone being a hypocrite, you are the worst of its kind.

Karma's a $#@!, yours is coming..Click here to enlarge
    Taza, it's all good, ease up, no need for it even just PM me bud and we can discuss what we were talking about earlier.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Didn't your mama ever tell you not to count your chickens before they are hatched?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Didn't your mama ever tell you not to count your chickens before they are hatched?
    Are you actually 65+ years old? I truly wonder how old you are.

Did Mama teach you how to have friends or is that why you try to show your power on the internet?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Taza, it's all good, ease up, no need for it even just PM me bud and we can discuss what we were talking about earlier.
    Ya man, im letting go of the sour attitude with some of the guys but this guy is just ridiculous. However I will try my best to keep this place clean unlike M3toilet.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ok, now that you guys are done venting, any more of this will result in thread removal and/or suspension.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Cool

The point being is that you do have a motive or agenda.. Your posts at the other place shows it.
    If you're are trying to make nice now then good for you. I will be glad to hash it, I just dont like the constant sarcastic or rude comments you throw at people or me. So lets call an end to it.
    Very cool thanks Vik, peace. Click here to enlarge
    My name is Robert and for the record, I don't have an agenda/motive against you or your car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Very cool thanks Vik, peace. Click here to enlarge
    My name is Robert and for the record, I don't have an agenda/motive against you or your car.
    Click here to enlarge So lets get your car boosted Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    IMHO, If Chris really wants to improve his business he should do two things a) lower the price of his kits making them more accessible (didn't say make them dirt cheap) b) put a muzzle on certain HPF owners (fanboys) who jump into every FI thread possible and put their two cents in, proclaiming HPF to be the greatest thing since sliced bread.

The mods at M3Forum are tools. HPF as well as a lot of other companies have not been treated fairly over there, but initiating a lawsuit based on the fact that some customers (initially) or potential customers chose to go with another vendor seems ludicrous to me.

Sorry, just my opinion.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Dictator,

Glad you like the site... now that you're done ranting do us all a favor and crawl back to wherever you came from troll. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by The Dictator Click here to enlarge

NON-STOP LAUGHS!!! Click here to enlarge

The site owner (Sticky) desperately tries his best to pass himself off as a guy who understands how cars work. But unfortunately, to anyone over the age of 30, his attempt fails miserably.

I understand that this is essentially his personal playground (he who writes the checks...gets to make the rules) by the hypocrisy to list himself as a "Regular User" is laughable.

Why doesn't the guy just admit he owns the damn site, and put "Administrator" or "Owner/Admin" under his user name so everyone knows that he is calling the shots.

The attempt to play himself off as just another member of Bimmerboost is not only deceptive, it's also the same kind of behavior he is so quick to call others out on as well.

The fact that he won't even be HONEST about this important details speaks volumes in my book. His convenient omission about his ties to this site, are reason enough to question anything he says on these boards. New member who are joining this site should not be tricked and or deceived in this way. If Sticky wants this site to have some measure of credibility, this is an essential minimum requirement.
    First, would you care to share your user name on the other forums?

Second, Sticky has made it perfectly clear that he is one of the owners of this site, he has never once denied it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Monster135 Click here to enlarge
    The mods at M3Forum are tools. HPF as well as a lot of other companies have not been treated fairly over there, but initiating a lawsuit based on the fact that some customers (initially) or potential customers chose to go with another vendor seems ludicrous to me.

Sorry, just my opinion.
    Why are people failing to understand that it isn't about members that said certain things. It has to do with the moderators themselves, and their respective cohorts deceiving people, making libel claims and blocking any kind of defense from HPF (both HPF themselves and HPF kit owners)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    Why are people failing to understand that it isn't about members that said certain things. It has to do with the moderators themselves, and their respective cohorts deceiving people, making libel claims and blocking any kind of defense from HPF (both HPF themselves and HPF kit owners)
    I totally understand, but initiating a lawsuit makes them look bad, that's all.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ignore the troll MSpired, he's only here to stir up drama.

Dictator, I especially love this one, "His own ties to Gintani as well documented, and his effort to single handedly "help" them are pretty obvious to us all."

Could this be because he has a Gintani supercharger on his car? Hmm... How bout this you come to MFest so we can all watch Sticky's M dance circles around you?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast