Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Look up a few posts and read Jonmartins post. Brian has posted a 506 whp dynojet dyno and Jon claims he made 590 whp without meth. Care to explain this manipulation ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Should I start a "Has Gintani been manipulating past graphs ?" thread ?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Smooth Click here to enlarge
    Interesting bit of info you posted Jon. It seems the dyno manipulation group has a new member. Here is a dyno posted by Brian of his Gintani SC on a dynojet http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t...nm3dynojet.jpg It seems this is a little bit less power than what was it made at the dyno you just refered to. Care to explain why the dyno numbers are different from the same car on the same type of dyno with the same kit ?? How did Brians car make an additional magic +83 whp ? I thought all the Gintani cars are the same ? looks like you have some excuses to start coming up with.

The mods might want to take your post down before it is seen by anyone.
    Uh, bud, 5 psi. That was 450 whp on their dyno dynamics, and 505 on a dynojet. And the 590 dynojet numbers were independently done with a lot more boost by a magazine during a track test... you know that part about doing research?

Research like this about your IP:

Click here to enlarge

You might as well tell people who you are Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cmon Sticky think fast how are you going to spin this one ...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Look up a few posts and read Jonmartins post. Brian has posted a 506 whp dynojet dyno and Jon claims he made 590 whp without meth. Care to explain this manipulation ?
    Yep, the difference between 5 psi on pump gas and 9 psi on C16.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thats manipulation my friend ...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Cmon Sticky think fast how are you going to spin this one ...
    No need to spin nor would I want to, Gintani didn't even do the 590 dyno so it was independent and BETTER than the numbers they released. ESS's independent dyno numbers never hit ESS's figures Click here to enlarge Spin that Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Really? 5 psi on pump... puts out 505 whp. Doesn't Roman claim 510 whp for the ESS street kit at 5-6 psi? Wow, seems the SAME boost is producing the same results, shocking.

So what does 9 psi on race gas produce? Is it that 595 whp number?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Gintani kit only made 590 whp with 9 psi and C16 ! wow thats not very impressive. I guess you should explain this to Jon. He seems to think 6.5 psi on 91 octane making 600 whp is not as impressive as making 590 whp on 9 psi and C16 LOL !

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Interesting bit of info you posted Jon. It seems the dyno manipulation group has a new member. Here is a dyno posted by Brian of his Gintani SC on a dynojet http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t...nm3dynojet.jpg It seems this is a little bit less power than what was it made at the dyno you just refered to. Care to explain why the dyno numbers are different from the same car on the same type of dyno with the same kit ?? How did Brians car make an additional magic +83 whp ? I thought all the Gintani cars are the same ? looks like you have some excuses to start coming up with.

The mods might want to take your post down before it is seen by anyone.
    Um the 505whp Dyno was done during testing wasnt the final boost level for that car and was done before the car had an Intake box. Not all gintani cars are the same thats the point no cookie cutter $#@! Brians car had/has more boost then Sammyrusso's car last I checked and has a full catless exhaust where as Sammyrusso does not. Click here to enlarge Does this mean if some new customer wanted a setup like sammy russo or brians car they can do that or they can ask for extra options like more boost, less boost meth,different manifold colors blah blah whats your point are you upset Gintani doesn't only sell cookie cutter systems for everyone? And the 592whp happened at the Eurotuner competition so no funny business going on there... Where was ESS?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for letting everyone know that the Gintani car was prepped with a 9 psi pulley and C16 for a magazine article. That car also has a full catless exhaust. It has all come together now as to why you are so upset at ESS 600 whp dyno's.

Thank you clearing it up =)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Thanks for letting everyone know that the Gintani car was prepped with a 9 psi pulley and C16 for a magazine article. That car also has a full catless exhaust. It has all come together now as to why you are so upset at ESS 600 whp dyno's.

Why would anyone be mad at ESS and the stroker? 5 whp more than a car on stock internals on their "race gas high boost" setting (that is dangerously lean?) Hahaha! Nice work indeed.

Last I checked, ESS is so upset they are in here trying to spin and still haven't gotten their own story yet. Have you still not figured out how Roman claims to have dyno'd 600 whp through a built exhaust before the exhaust was built? Yep, it all makes sense now. Click here to enlarge

Oh, and I'm also sick of ESS pushing that GS racecar as some sort of testing feat when the car has been wrecked for a year. It hasn't been testing anything except for body shops in Norway and it never was a race car, it participated in a couple time attacks for street cars before crashing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Gintani was invited to a magazine competition on the track... you know, the track? Has ESS seen one in a customer car? No track testing... no drag strip testing... only dyno numbers? Yawn.

No wonder ESS was not willing to give me the SC kit for a 1/4 mile drag competition as I requested.... they did not want the numbers to get out. Funny how they essentially steered me to Gintani who actually could do what I wanted and encouraged me to post the results at each step. Why has ESS hid from the strip?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The Gintani kit only made 590 whp with 9 psi and C16 ! wow thats not very impressive. I guess you should explain this to Jon. He seems to think 6.5 psi on 91 octane making 600 whp is not as impressive as making 590 whp on 9 psi and C16 LOL !
    Ya btw that car wasn't even tuned to take full advantage of the C16 it might as well have been regular race gas. I'm sure you're smart enough to know how that works. If you dump C16 in a stock car you won't gain much power either bud. And no I'm not that impressed considering the stroker cost about $30k more sorry Click here to enlarge . We'll see what the Gintani car does to that POS soon enough though Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Why would anyone be mad at ESS and the stroker? 5 whp more than a car on stock internals on their "race gas high boost" setting (that is dangerously lean?) Hahaha! Nice work indeed.

Last I checked, ESS is so upset they are in here trying to spin and still haven't gotten their own story yet. Have you still not figured out how Roman claims to have dyno'd 600 whp through a built exhaust before the exhaust was built? Yep, it all makes sense now. Click here to enlarge

Oh, and I'm also sick of ESS pushing that GS racecar as some sort of testing feat when the car has been wrecked for a year. It hasn't been testing anything except for body shops in Norway and it never was a race car, it participated in a couple time attacks for street cars before crashing.
    +1000 I'd like to see a customer car that doesn't have the support of a full race team go to a track for a change.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Childish remark, try to refrain from these, will make you look better...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wasn't Brian's car only on 100 octane in the Eurotuner article? I can't find my copy right now to confirm.

You guys all need to stop with this banter and just let the cars do the talking, debates like this will NEVER end. Is there any ESS e92's around Los Angeles?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    Childish remark, try to refrain from these, will make you look better...
    I don't even get it, how is posting dyno's at two different boost levels "manipulation" ?

Just earlier the guy stated this:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Smooth
    THE DYNO'S YOU POSTED HAVE A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT POWER CURVE DUE TO THE EXHAUST SYSTEMS ON THE TWO CARS BEING DIFFERENT. ONE CAR HAD A STOCK EXHAUST AND THE OTHER HAD A FULL CUSTOM BUILT CATLESS AND THEY ALSO RUN DIFFERENT LEVELS OF BOOST.
    Huh, what? So... Gintani posts numbers on pump gas at 5 psi that hit what people realistically will hit. When invited to an all out competition they turn up the boost for track duty with race gas, which is exactly what ESS said they are going to do with the stroker in certain situations. So... when ESS does it, it isn't manipulation, but when Gintani does it and has THIRD PARTIES test it, it is? Haha, what a joke.

Oh, by the way, I think it is about time Smooth stopped hiding behind an alias, name changed to prevent him from continuing to be able to hide and troll. Weird how he complains about me posting links, yet he creates different account names to try and bash? Wow, not a hypocrite at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

From what I have read, there was a hint of manipulation by PG not posting that the car was ran in two different gears, I really think he should have clearly posted that. Yes, he provided the dyno file, but when asked why such an increase in power from only fractions of a PSI, it was his responsibility to point out the different gear info.

Smooth, you questioned Drew's integrity, yet you are hiding who you are, you have absolutely no right to make such comments, NOT IN THE LEAST BIT!

Also, Sticky had some valid concerns about ESS's dyno's, did he put his concerns out in the right way, nope. But, by now, we all should know how Sticky is, he is blunt and cut throat (great characteristics for a lawyer lol), just learn to accept that.... But, above you really resorted to a childish counter attack by trying to mock him, but you did this without reason. That type of attitude is what elementary kids do to each other.

Is there any ESS e9x cars in the Los Angeles area? Any going to MFest? Sticky, you going to be ready by MFrest?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

From what I have read, there was a hint of manipulation by PG not posting that the car was ran in two different gears, I really think he should have clearly posted that. Yes, he provided the dyno file, but when asked why such an increase in power from only fractions of a PSI, it was his responsibility to point out the different gear info.

Smooth, you questioned Drew's integrity, yet you are hiding who you are, you have absolutely no right to make such comments, NOT IN THE LEAST BIT!

Also, Sticky had some valid concerns about ESS's dyno's, did he put his concerns out in the right way, nope. But, by now, we all should know how Sticky is, he is blunt and cut throat (great characteristics for a lawyer lol), just learn to accept that.... But, above you really resorted to a childish counter attack by trying to mock him, but you did this without reason. That type of attitude is what elementary kids do to each other.

Is there any ESS e9x cars in the Los Angeles area? Any going to MFest? Sticky, you going to be ready by MFrest?
    No, I doubt if I will be ready by even BimmerFest. I think I will buy another M for fun in the mean time so I can still attend and cover the event Click here to enlarge

Yes, I'm blunt and say exactly what I think. People take that negatively, I don't mean anyone any ill will I have a desire to say what I want to say. Since I bring up points people don't want to hear, others tried to silence me, well, no more of that.

No ESS in LA.... but I have absolutely *NO* issue with driving to meet ESS customer cars for runs. If they won't come to me, if they won't go to the track, I will go to them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigpuna Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I don't even get it, how is posting dyno's at two different boost levels "manipulation" ?

Just earlier the guy stated this:

Huh, what? So... Gintani posts numbers on pump gas at 5 psi that hit what people realistically will hit. When invited to an all out competition they turn up the boost for track duty with race gas, which is exactly what ESS said they are going to do with the stroker in certain situations. So... when ESS does it, it isn't manipulation, but when Gintani does it and has THIRD PARTIES test it, it is? Haha, what a joke.

Oh, by the way, I think it is about time Smooth stopped hiding behind an alias, name changed to prevent him from continuing to be able to hide and troll. Weird how he complains about me posting links, yet he creates different account names to try and bash? Wow, not a hypocrite at all.
    Agree, Also every car at the competition was on race gas because well it was a competition thats what they do at race tracks. Even the G-power car but not ESS they were no where to be found.. LIGAF..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hopefully Josh's car will be ready by MFest... then we can put stroker against stroker and finally shut these ESS fanboys up.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Monster135 Click here to enlarge
    Hopefully Josh's car will be ready by MFest... then we can put stroker against stroker and finally shut these ESS fanboys up.
    Robert's car and my car is totally different. Roberts car was built to be a N/A Beast but then he went F/I. I'm sure if Robert can go back he would drop the C/R. You aren't really comparing apples to apples.

One motor was made for f/i power and one was made for n/a power.

So it wouldn't really make a difference on Robert Vs Josh. FYI.

I'm sick of the ESS/Gintani bull$#@!. No matter what the $#@! you guys are going to do, one company is going to produce a higher number then the other, its gonna keep going. Faster 60-130 time, sure. Company A will set it, Company B will beat it. Then Company A will go back and beat it again. It's a never ending circle.

Horsepower, same $#@!. You can mess with the dyno, boost, gas, gearing, whatever the hell you want. There is too many variables in consideration.

It's really pointless. It all boils down to quality of the kit and tuning that will set the competitors apart.

One thing you actually can do is go to the track. I'm not a 1/4 mile guy but really.. That's the only thing that you can't mess with. Set the cars up with the same driver, same tires,etc and go see who will win.

Set your boost on whatever you want, what gas you want, each car should do like 20-30 passes without stopping. You'll see which kit works, which one fails.

Same thing with a dyno, strap each car down, do 20-30 pulls in a row without stopping. See which kit actually cools and keeps going.

The truth isn't too hard to be found but I find it unclassy when another company uses scare tactics to generate business.

If your product is good, it will sell on its own. That's how I feel and I know alot of other people will agree.

I drive the living $#@!ing $#@! out of my car and that's why I went with the company I chose. I trust it.

I already made one mistake picking Gpower and that has $#@!ed me over for the past six months.. I wouldn't make the same mistake twice. I've done my homework.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Josh im with you brother, u said it! ....too much crazyness...

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tightie Click here to enlarge
    Robert's car and my car is totally different. Roberts car was built to be a N/A Beast but then he went F/I. I'm sure if Robert can go back he would drop the C/R. You aren't really comparing apples to apples.

One motor was made for f/i power and one was made for n/a power.

So it wouldn't really make a difference on Robert Vs Josh. FYI.

I'm sick of the ESS/Gintani bull$#@!. No matter what the $#@! you guys are going to do, one company is going to produce a higher number then the other, its gonna keep going. Faster 60-130 time, sure. Company A will set it, Company B will beat it. Then Company A will go back and beat it again. It's a never ending circle.

Horsepower, same $#@!. You can mess with the dyno, boost, gas, gearing, whatever the hell you want. There is too many variables in consideration.

It's really pointless. It all boils down to quality of the kit and tuning that will set the competitors apart.

One thing you actually can do is go to the track. I'm not a 1/4 mile guy but really.. That's the only thing that you can't mess with. Set the cars up with the same driver, same tires,etc and go see who will win.

Set your boost on whatever you want, what gas you want, each car should do like 20-30 passes without stopping. You'll see which kit works, which one fails.

Same thing with a dyno, strap each car down, do 20-30 pulls in a row without stopping. See which kit actually cools and keeps going.

The truth isn't too hard to be found but I find it unclassy when another company uses scare tactics to generate business.

If your product is good, it will sell on its own. That's how I feel and I know alot of other people will agree.

I drive the living $#@!ing $#@! out of my car and that's why I went with the company I chose. I trust it.

I already made one mistake picking Gpower and that has $#@!ed me over for the past six months.. I wouldn't make the same mistake twice. I've done my homework.
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So very well said Josh!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

I agree with what you said Josh Click here to enlarge Besides i would mod my car to make myself happy not to make others happy etc etc...
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast