Close

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 205
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    847
    Rep Points
    176.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No

    WOW SICK OF M3forum

    At this point I have had it with that forum and will be scheming up something to get back at them.

    Ive had my fair share of trouble with a few of the moderators their. They seem to be compromised of jealous pricks that take things personally and play with you. I know they have a back forum for the admins and they talk crap about certain members. I even know threads exist for certain members for moderators to go and poke fun of. I was banned for awhile there because a bbk sale between a moderator and I didn't go smoothly. Even though the transaction was taken care of at the end, they obviously held a huge grudge (they talked about me in their back end forum) and did'nt lift my ban. A few of the good moderators talked about letting me back and they did so after awhile. That actually surprised me and I appreciated it.

    Well ever since then a few of the moderators still eff with me. For example, John T (douche of all douche's) Rez and sometimes Beowulf. The most recent incidents are downright humorous. On a VF question thread, i posted about the idle problem and i get a infraction. Ive been battling with a member (Bug) who keeps instigating posts with his negative and BS responses. He calls me a troll and a few members kids. I retaliate and they temp ban me. Again he calls me a troll and i retaliate by calling him a troll and now again im temp banned. Most of this is from the douche moderator John T.

    I felt as though i needed to ramble about it here because its probably the only place I can..

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Well yes, this is the only place you can actually speak your mind. No doubt you are correct about the jealousy, especially in Rez's case, guy does not even have an M3 and hates on those that do and are modding them to the highest level. Isn't it time for new mods there? The guy is so petty he edited the title of a thread about Airfrcd being banned to put Airfrcd down. Wow, mature.

    Secondly, M3forum has been in a state of decay for a while, but what can you do? Well, my choice was not to talk about it, but do something about it and to compete with them, head to head.

    I told Rez if he kept it up I would start my own forum. He mocked me saying it wouldn't happen and I couldn't possibly do it blah blah blah and would PM me saying he would ban me. Well, ban this.

    You will never win with Rez, John_T, and Beowoulf on m3forum. The owner is missing and certain vendors have bought them off (want to guess who?). No one exists to hold them accountable, so what can you do?

    VF has a stranglehold there, we all know that. That is the only forum where the VF discussion about Mspired's blown motors was locked and posts were deleted to protect VF.

    It is ok, go ahead and say what you feel. If I did not feel the way you did and have a desire to show them how it should be done we would not be here right now.

    The complaints have been taking place for a long time, AirFrcd mentioned it here in this thread:

    http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...&highlight=rez

    And there is a long history of logged complaints about Rez and John_T but Beowoulf protects them: http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=276207

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    87
    Rep Points
    3.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Well, M3forum is also sick of you. So, I have the perfect solution: Stop posting there Click here to enlarge

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    616
    Rep Points
    629.9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    The F/I forum over there is a complete joke. The moderators allow complete tools such as bug to post information that is completely incorrect while booting knowledgeable members with actual F/I expereince. I have said it before, but when you ban a member like Lawrence, who has had...count it.. 4 different stages of F/I on his car so far, and ban a member like Vic who lead the charge on turbo charging the e46 M3 platform, you are doing the entire F/I community a disservice. Now you have a bunch of clowns that think a Dinan SC kit is the greatest thing out there spreading their wealth of ignorance. Hopefully more and more people will find and join this site, and realize that their is no actual knowledge to be gained from that site. .
    Last edited by 930chas; 02-28-2010 at 09:07 AM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Obioban Click here to enlarge
    Well, M3forum is also sick of you. So, I have the perfect solution: Stop posting there Click here to enlarge
    He isn't posting there, he is posting here genius, way to think it through.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 930chas Click here to enlarge
    The F/I forum over there is a complete joke. The moderators allow complete tools such as bug to post information that is completely incorrect while booting knowledgeable members with actual F/I expereince. I have said it before, but when you ban a member like Lawrence, who has had...count it.. 4 different stages of F/I on his car so far, and ban a member like Vic who lead the charge on turbo charging the e46 M3 platform, you are doing the entire F/I community a disservice. Now you have a bunch of clowns that think a Dinan SC kit is the greatest thing out there spreading their wealth of ignorance. Hopefully more and more people will find and join this site, and realize that their is no actual knowledge to be gained from that site. .
    Exactly, but all the knowledgeable people are here now, so let them have bug and run their pathetic VF cult.

    Banning Lawrence is the biggest favor they could have ever done for Bimmerboost. Who in the world wouldn't want him on the forum? Guy just mods his car and is proud of it. He posts results, he is down to run, he is the kind of member you should fight to keep. It is like their staff has some mental handicaps.

    More and more people are finding this place, thankfully. Let us hope the other forums keep the crap like they have so far.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Encino, CA
    Posts
    1,161
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    It's a VERY interesting situation over there right now. It's obvious the FI section over there is dwindling down to nothing each and everyday. The mods have obviously realized this because of the thread Beuwolf created "trying to make peace" and help save the FI section. The mods remain to hold grudges against anyone that is either anti VF and/or pro HPF. Any such person is the person that will receive an infraction in a "heated" debate, rather than the loser's that are "nuetral"; Even though they are resorting to the same name calling and banteras the individual receiving the infraction, if not worse.

    In PM's with Beuwolf, I told him, if their methods of moderating continue, the FI section will cease to exist there. His little peace thread was a step in the right direction, especially since they allow more HPF talk there, but they just can't resist their emotions getting hte best of them and banning the wrong members, the members that make the FI section what it is.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Obioban Click here to enlarge
    Well, M3forum is also sick of you. So, I have the perfect solution: Stop posting there Click here to enlarge
    Are you in bed with the mods Obi? If we go back to the threads way back when HPF was creating their kit, you were one of the most vocal in bashing them; you seem to be best buds with all the mods...

    You have said it yourself, you are not interested in FI, yet you are always in the mix of the "drama" over there. Why do you feel the need?
    Last edited by MSpiredM3; 02-28-2010 at 03:07 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    847
    Rep Points
    176.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Obioban Click here to enlarge
    Well, M3forum is also sick of you. So, I have the perfect solution: Stop posting there Click here to enlarge
    M3forum is sick of me too lol. Are you an employee for them or a part of their cult or something?

    I noticed you had become well biased after reading the thread about power. You along with Bug and Red Baron look like your sniffing around the mods asses. I found that power thread hilarious because you 3 were complaining about cars having too much power. Jealous much? You don't realize that people with the same car as you had your power at 1 point. Ofcourse for no reason you started attacking me telling me my car is ruined. I honestly feel like you guys have m3forum orgy meets at this point. I definitely lost all respect for you (never had a problem with you before, i even sold you my old trunk).

    BTW i only post there to counter BS posts made by people like you, bug and red baron. People that are truly in bed with M3forum and jealous of guys with nicer cars.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    847
    Rep Points
    176.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Well yes, this is the only place you can actually speak your mind. No doubt you are correct about the jealousy, especially in Rez's case, guy does not even have an M3 and hates on those that do and are modding them to the highest level. Isn't it time for new mods there? The guy is so petty he edited the title of a thread about Airfrcd being banned to put Airfrcd down. Wow, mature.

    Secondly, M3forum has been in a state of decay for a while, but what can you do? Well, my choice was not to talk about it, but do something about it and to compete with them, head to head.

    I told Rez if he kept it up I would start my own forum. He mocked me saying it wouldn't happen and I couldn't possibly do it blah blah blah and would PM me saying he would ban me. Well, ban this.

    You will never win with Rez, John_T, and Beowoulf on m3forum. The owner is missing and certain vendors have bought them off (want to guess who?). No one exists to hold them accountable, so what can you do?

    VF has a stranglehold there, we all know that. That is the only forum where the VF discussion about Mspired's blown motors was locked and posts were deleted to protect VF.

    It is ok, go ahead and say what you feel. If I did not feel the way you did and have a desire to show them how it should be done we would not be here right now.

    The complaints have been taking place for a long time, AirFrcd mentioned it here in this thread:

    http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...&highlight=rez

    And there is a long history of logged complaints about Rez and John_T but Beowoulf protects them: http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=276207
    I definitely agree with you!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    847
    Rep Points
    176.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 930chas Click here to enlarge
    The F/I forum over there is a complete joke. The moderators allow complete tools such as bug to post information that is completely incorrect while booting knowledgeable members with actual F/I expereince. I have said it before, but when you ban a member like Lawrence, who has had...count it.. 4 different stages of F/I on his car so far, and ban a member like Vic who lead the charge on turbo charging the e46 M3 platform, you are doing the entire F/I community a disservice. Now you have a bunch of clowns that think a Dinan SC kit is the greatest thing out there spreading their wealth of ignorance. Hopefully more and more people will find and join this site, and realize that their is no actual knowledge to be gained from that site. .
    I agree man, they are getting rid of all the guys that really know their stuff. I feel like its gotten very personal and they simply don't like guys that have better things then them personally. Im not saying this in a cocky way but it seems like the truth. That Bug member with the Dinan crap comes on dissing AA for their filter placement when he either doesnt even have an intercooler (stg 1) or he has cut the frame of his car for one (stg 2). It seems like you either have <350whp or pay them to be in their cult. If you have more power then that or don't kiss their ass then you are the enemy.

    The recent posts by Bug is just ridiculous. He called me a kid and a troll, then i said his username Bug definitely suits him, guess what they temp banned me. I came back and pm'd the mods complaining and they never responded. Now im temp banned again b/c I called him a troll after he called me a kid and troll again!

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Exactly, but all the knowledgeable people are here now, so let them have bug and run their pathetic VF cult.

    Banning Lawrence is the biggest favor they could have ever done for Bimmerboost. Who in the world wouldn't want him on the forum? Guy just mods his car and is proud of it. He posts results, he is down to run, he is the kind of member you should fight to keep. It is like their staff has some mental handicaps.

    More and more people are finding this place, thankfully. Let us hope the other forums keep the crap like they have so far.
    Im totally down to help market this site, I will work on SEO placement to get it up there. PM me and get me to the back end SEO material.


    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    It's a VERY interesting situation over there right now. It's obvious the FI section over there is dwindling down to nothing each and everyday. The mods have obviously realized this because of the thread Beuwolf created "trying to make peace" and help save the FI section. The mods remain to hold grudges against anyone that is either anti VF and/or pro HPF. Any such person is the person that will receive an infraction in a "heated" debate, rather than the loser's that are "nuetral"; Even though they are resorting to the same name calling and banteras the individual receiving the infraction, if not worse.

    In PM's with Beuwolf, I told him, if their methods of moderating continue, the FI section will cease to exist there. His little peace thread was a step in the right direction, especially since they allow more HPF talk there, but they just can't resist their emotions getting hte best of them and banning the wrong members, the members that make the FI section what it is.
    They have a backend forum where they talk about specific members and bash them to hell. That is why you see all the mods attack certain people. Drivextreme is prob the only decent mod left... Im thinking about contacting about all this soon.

    But you're wrong bro, the members that make their FI forum either have Dinan or no FI. They think they know it all but dont know anything at all. That place will become nothing one day.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    Are you in bed with the mods Obi? If we go back to the threads way back when HPF was creating their kit, you were one of the most vocal in bashing them; you seem to be best buds with all the mods...

    You have said it yourself, you are not interested in FI, yet you are always in the mix of the "drama" over there. Why do you feel the need?
    Agreed, just like Red Baron and Bug. They have no purpose other then drama in all their FI posts.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    616
    Rep Points
    343.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Guys I understand your frustration at times, but I don't think this should be common place where we take shots at other forums or moderators, it should be a place about cars, especially modded cars, and you all offer far more in those terms, especially you Vik as what you've done with your car is groundbreaking, that IMHO should be your main focus.

    You guys can post what you want but if it crosses the line then things will be edited. IMHO M3forum does a much better job at policing then the other FI forum, which allows far too much BS and slander to be posted and perpetuated as fact which some deem it free speech, fair enough, but I'm not going to allow that.

    Why would we want BB to be a place that could become known mostly as a forum to criticize other forums, moderators and enthusiasts? IMO that's not interesting or productive, let's make this place known for it's content. M3forum has their rules, if you don't like it go to fanatics and post about how much you dislike them, I don't want that here.
    08 E92 M3 - DCT
    Bolt Ons - Best ET 11.88 Best Trap Speed 119.8 MPH
    60-130 MPH (3 shifts) 10.71s
    Gintani Stage 2+ Supercharger 60-130MPH (3 shifts) 7.06s
    11.45 @ 131.6 MPH
    579WHP @9.3psi

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    847
    Rep Points
    176.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    Guys I understand your frustration at times, but I don't think this should be common place where we take shots at other forums or moderators, it should be a place about cars, especially modded cars, and you all offer far more in those terms, especially you Vik as what you've done with your car is groundbreaking, that IMHO should be your main focus.

    You guys can post what you want but if it crosses the line then things will be edited. IMHO M3forum does a much better job at policing then the other FI forum, which allows far too much BS and slander to be posted and perpetuated as fact which some deem it free speech, fair enough, but I'm not going to allow that.

    Why would we want BB to be a place that could become known mostly as a forum to criticize other forums, moderators and enthusiasts? IMO that's not interesting or productive, let's make this place known for it's content. M3forum has their rules, if you don't like it go to fanatics and post about how much you dislike them, I don't want that here.
    When they are so blatantly biased and UNFAIRLY dealing with numerous members its impossible not to talk about it. As far as FI, m3forum has no real presence any longer. Although i agree we shouldnt be complaining so much here but 1 thread about it is appropriate.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    120
    Rep Points
    67.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    Guys I understand your frustration at times, but I don't think this should be common place where we take shots at other forums or moderators, it should be a place about cars, especially modded cars, and you all offer far more in those terms, especially you Vik as what you've done with your car is groundbreaking, that IMHO should be your main focus.

    You guys can post what you want but if it crosses the line then things will be edited. IMHO M3forum does a much better job at policing then the other FI forum, which allows far too much BS and slander to be posted and perpetuated as fact which some deem it free speech, fair enough, but I'm not going to allow that.

    Why would we want BB to be a place that could become known mostly as a forum to criticize other forums, moderators and enthusiasts? IMO that's not interesting or productive, let's make this place known for it's content. M3forum has their rules, if you don't like it go to fanatics and post about how much you dislike them, I don't want that here.
    +1. Well written and delivered.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    616
    Rep Points
    629.9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Completely agree. Sorry, Drew for letting emotions get a little carried away this morning.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    92
    Rep Points
    22.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

    Re: WOW SICK OF M3forum

    I commiserate with the best, as most of you know of my encounters with the M3Forum mods as well, however, I understand Drews need to keep topics and conversations civil, productive and positive.

    That being said, in the short run I believe the M3 mods behaviors have and will continue to encourage peeps to become members of other Forums (ie BB, e46F...), and in the long run will result in a loss or transfer of sponsorship to other more worthy forums that allow educational, non biased and robust dialogue between members.

    Pls keep this thread open to encourage other Forum participants an opportunity to share their experiences and join a group of enthusiasts that value others non-biased opinions.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Whales Vag
    Posts
    1,368
    Rep Points
    1.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tag824 Click here to enlarge
    guess i lost all my rep's... later bro's

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by AirFrcd Click here to enlarge
    I commiserate with the best, as most of you know of my encounters with the M3Forum mods as well, however, I understand Drews need to keep topics and conversations civil, productive and positive.

    That being said, in the short run I believe the M3 mods behaviors have and will continue to encourage peeps to become members of other Forums (ie BB, e46F...), and in the long run will result in a loss or transfer of sponsorship to other more worthy forums that allow educational, non biased and robust dialogue between members.

    Pls keep this thread open to encourage other Forum participants an opportunity to share their experiences and join a group of enthusiasts that value others non-biased opinions.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is not going to be closed, Drew is making a point about being known for content not for malcontent.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    455
    Rep Points
    278.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I can accomodate everyone I think, It would be my absolute pleasute to create a forum dedicated to giving you all a place to bash the $#@! out of those complete dumbasses. i have a few domains registered that i have done nothing with yet So give me a week or so to get it up and running and will post it up. That way it does not pollute this forum.
    I will not add much of my 2cents on this thread since just about everyone here knows exactly how i feel on the subject. but what i will say is .......does anyone else find it funny how Beowoulf seems to think he is the "entire internet police" now going around to various sites and commenting on it on M3forum and even sometimes trying to instigate a fight on the forum he is visiting.

    oh and HI! finally joined here and will be on my best behavior.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Encino, CA
    Posts
    1,161
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Funkboy316 Click here to enlarge

    oh and HI! finally joined here and will be on my best behavior.
    Click here to enlarge

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    616
    Rep Points
    343.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Funkboy316 Click here to enlarge
    I can accomodate everyone I think, It would be my absolute pleasute to create a forum dedicated to giving you all a place to bash the $#@! out of those complete dumbasses. i have a few domains registered that i have done nothing with yet So give me a week or so to get it up and running and will post it up. That way it does not pollute this forum.
    I will not add much of my 2cents on this thread since just about everyone here knows exactly how i feel on the subject. but what i will say is .......does anyone else find it funny how Beowoulf seems to think he is the "entire internet police" now going around to various sites and commenting on it on M3forum and even sometimes trying to instigate a fight on the forum he is visiting.

    oh and HI! finally joined here and will be on my best behavior.
    You certainly excel at bashing and ridiculing, lol, but there's zero substance, balance or knowledge learned in that type of activity, because for most it's about the cars and how they perform, nothing else really.

    In fact Bro you spent more time bashing and slandering, companies, individuals, enthusiasts, moderators, etc. rather than posting about your own car and what's great about it. You are certainly welcome here to contribute, but trust me, if I'm a moderator here, the crap you pulled on fanatics will not be tolerated here.
    08 E92 M3 - DCT
    Bolt Ons - Best ET 11.88 Best Trap Speed 119.8 MPH
    60-130 MPH (3 shifts) 10.71s
    Gintani Stage 2+ Supercharger 60-130MPH (3 shifts) 7.06s
    11.45 @ 131.6 MPH
    579WHP @9.3psi

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    455
    Rep Points
    278.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    there is so many things i would like to say to that but i said i would be on my best behavior and am sticking to it. so Im just gonna go read some other topics.....peace!

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    616
    Rep Points
    343.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Funkboy316 Click here to enlarge
    there is so many things i would like to say to that but i said i would be on my best behavior and am sticking to it. so Im just gonna go read some other topics.....peace!
    You've already said them, many times over! Yes you are not the only one, we've all dabbled in it, fair enough. I think you have much more to offer than that type of stuff though. Bro, your car is amazing from what I've seen but to be honest I don't know all the details, all I heard from you was how crappy VF was, etc.

    Feel free to post what you want, but I would appreciate you contributing postive content, let's move on from the other stuff. If you want to start a forum that bashes moderators and other forums go for it, I just want you and everyone else to know that's not gonna be common place here, that's all, otherwise post away. Why not start by doing a writeup of your car with pics, etc.?
    08 E92 M3 - DCT
    Bolt Ons - Best ET 11.88 Best Trap Speed 119.8 MPH
    60-130 MPH (3 shifts) 10.71s
    Gintani Stage 2+ Supercharger 60-130MPH (3 shifts) 7.06s
    11.45 @ 131.6 MPH
    579WHP @9.3psi

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    455
    Rep Points
    278.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    thats what Im working on right now, I did do one before but you probably didnt get a chance to see it, It got deleted rather quickly for having pictures of HPF content.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    616
    Rep Points
    343.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Funkboy316 Click here to enlarge
    thats what Im working on right now, I did do one before but you probably didnt get a chance to see it, It got deleted rather quickly for having pictures of HPF content.
    Well post it here then! For the record I don't agree with most of that, I feel that enthusiasts should have always been able to post up about their HPF setups, it certainly is proven and worthy of it, Lawerence's magazine speard is one example. I love the kit, but that's their rules, forum and their own situation.

    I didn't always agree with some of his marketing tactics, lol, but for the most part Chris@HPF did great, and Chris certainly has proved everyone wrong with his product, nothing sweeter than that.
    08 E92 M3 - DCT
    Bolt Ons - Best ET 11.88 Best Trap Speed 119.8 MPH
    60-130 MPH (3 shifts) 10.71s
    Gintani Stage 2+ Supercharger 60-130MPH (3 shifts) 7.06s
    11.45 @ 131.6 MPH
    579WHP @9.3psi

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    120
    Rep Points
    67.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Welcome Funkboy316.

    We want BB to be the best forum for BMW freaks like us but we want to maintain that we are level headed and respective enthusiasts. Of course we will allow some venting but be warned that we will edit and suspend accounts with very little tolerance.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •