Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Beautiful

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Very nice!
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Nice!
    BTW ESS kit for S85 is ready now?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

that red really pops!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Moved to S65 with redirect because it deals mostly with pictures of modification to the motor.

No one will deny you guys do great work customizing those manifolds.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Alot of Ess cars out there but I don't see much from owners. Maybe because this
    is the only forum I go on anymore.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Ess makes a
    Nice looking kit !
    So let me get this straight IND customizes the manifolds by painting them?

Any dyno charts for these two beauty's ?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SunocoCAM2 Click here to enlarge

Yes, IND does the custom paint work.

I do not know if charts have been posted for these cars in particular but IND has posted many charts on the kits, check this thread out: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...3sleeper%94-M3
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Yes, there are a TON of ESS cars out there worldwide. Most don't go on to forums and those that do stay out of this forum as it's members don't seem to care for ESS. There are a ton of ESS haters in this forum, so that keeps some of the other ESS car owners out of here. Oh well, that is why there are several other forums out there. The internet is free for you to look, read, join or contribute where you choose.

Ess makes a
    Nice looking kit !

Yes, IND custom paints the manifolds. In addition to that IND can do any modification that you want done to your car. They are capable of doing almost anything you can dream of. They also have a ton of local connections to custom fabricate or make custom carbon fiber parts. I have used them for several of my modifications and can definitely speak to their quality, which is Top Notch!

Yes, there are dyno's as listed in the reply above.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by biglare Click here to enlarge
    Most don't go on to forums and those that do stay out of this forum as it's members don't seem to care for ESS.
    That is not true at all. Secondly, the most vocal/hardcore ESS guys are all here. This is how it goes for virtually every BMW platform/aftermarket setup.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by biglare Click here to enlarge
    There are a ton of ESS haters in this forum, so that keeps some of the other ESS car owners out of here. Oh well, that is why there are several other forums out there.
    Simply incorrect, we just aren't blind. ESS gets plenty of respect (like in this thread), coverage, and likely more than they deserve with how they have treated this forum and its users. We are as fair as can possibly be without shying away from anything controversial. There are a ton of enthusiasts in this forum, and some of the best the BMW community has to offer. What you are seeing is appreciation for the work IND is doing with ESS hardware, no hate only that which you have just brought into the thread.

I disagree with your characterization as we do not have blind fanboys and have the most well informed users in E92 M3 aftermarket tuning of any BMW forum.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Ess makes a
    Nice looking kit !

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    That is not true at all. Secondly, the most vocal/hardcore ESS guys are all here. This is how it goes for virtually every BMW platform/aftermarket setup.

Simply incorrect, we just aren't blind. ESS gets plenty of respect (like in this thread), coverage, and likely more than they deserve with how they have treated this forum and its users. We are as fair as can possibly be without shying away from anything controversial. There are a ton of enthusiasts in this forum, and some of the best the BMW community has to offer. What you are seeing is appreciation for the work IND is doing with ESS hardware, no hate only that which you have just brought into the thread.

I disagree with your characterization as we do not have blind fanboys and have the most well informed users in E92 M3 aftermarket tuning of any BMW forum.
    Agree to disagree

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Aw damn. I thought somebody came out with a turbo for the S65. Turns out it's just two SC M3s. How boring. I'll take one off of your hands though. Click here to enlarge

IND does some great work. If (when) I do get an SC, IND will be doing the plenum cover for sure.

Cheers.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The black one is mine and I am dying to drive it Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Bob86gn Click here to enlarge
    The black one is mine and I am dying to drive it Click here to enlarge
    Welcome and congratulations, beautiful ride and great modification choices.

A thread on your car would be appreciated!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hardcore ESS Fan and owner here albeit with my 445hp z4m..... i feel welcome here and enjoy the forum :-) i just WISH i had some more hardcore bmw owners over (UK) here so i could run sme e9x m3's to see how id fair against stock and modded!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by beedub Click here to enlarge
    Hardcore ESS Fan and owner here albeit with my 445hp z4m..... i feel welcome here and enjoy the forum :-) i just WISH i had some more hardcore bmw owners over (UK) here so i could run sme e9x m3's to see how id fair against stock and modded!!
    Thank you Click here to enlarge Yes, we have our fair share of hardcore ESS guys who are cool as hell like yourself.

I would like to help you with finding a modded E92 in the UK but I don't know of anyone over there.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

IND is awesome. I'm considering sending mine to them all the way from HI for some goodies.

RE: Biglare's comments, I would have to agree that I also perceive the RATIO of "comments from owners" to numbers of ESS SC owners is low on the popular forums. However, I don't take this to mean anything of significance.

This forum is definitely raw. People tell it how they see it - I like that, but others may not. There's bias everywhre, but less B.S. here, IMO. Sometimes I read the other forums and some members say the most wacked, un-scientific crap I've ever heard... and then 3 other posters chime in to second the unscientific revelation. I'm like, what????

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by NatAsp-M3 Click here to enlarge
    IND is awesome. I'm considering sending mine to them all the way from HI for some goodies.
    Not a bad way to go. One can be confident in choosing IND and I have considered sending them my car as well.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by NatAsp-M3 Click here to enlarge
    This forum is definitely raw. People tell it how they see it - I like that, but others may not. There's bias everywhre, but less B.S. here, IMO. Sometimes I read the other forums and some members say the most wacked, un-scientific crap I've ever heard... and then 3 other posters chime in to second the unscientific revelation. I'm like, what????
    I think you put it well. I was reading one of the other forums and I was just left shaking my head.

This is a great example comparing the blowers used by ESS and Gintani of course:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by unnatural
    the V3 is actually larger than the v2.....
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e90///m3
    according to the Vortech website i believe they are the same size. same CFM and max speed.
    This is the kind of junk that is allowed to simply allowed to be thrown around without anyone challenging it because that is the atmosphere there. The T-trim is larger than the V3 and on the vortech site it lists the specs showing that the t-trim flows more CFM and is capable of a higher RPM: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...5404#post95404

Not choosing sides here but blatantly throwing out wrong information like that and allowing it to stay up is why we exist.

Hell, these guys don't even get that the comparison is between a V3 and a V1 T-trim, not a V2.

We may be raw but you know you will get the right information, certainly none of the un-scientific crap you mention like what I just quoted and you certainly can speak your mind. We are glad to have members like yourself.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Not to jump on the OT bandwagon, but I think raw sums it up nicely.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Nice work as usual IND !

As far as this forum the biggest issue is really that it is run by someone who is sponsored by Gintani and OEtuning so its only a given that the threads he starts are usually in an attempt to make any competitor of these two vendors look bad. If the owner of the site was really interested in exposting the truth for the BMW community he would look into the legal issues Gintani has had in the past when they stole $500k from a customer and plead guilty in court and are now having to pay him back. He would also look into fact that there have been several Gintani "motor issues" on the M3's they supercharge. Im also curious why no stories have been made about the Gintani stage 3 car that has not been able to dyno or post any performance data in the past year but I see continued posts about it making 800 whp?? But instead he spends his time trying to dispute the dyno results of one or two ESS cars that seem to making more power than rated in some sort of witch hunt. Do a quick search of the posts Sticky starts on this forums about ESS and you will get a pretty good idea of his agenda against them.

I have also seen a fair amount or restriction to accounts including mine due to posting something the site owner disagrees with or does not want to public to hear. Because of this I would expect this post to be gone in the next few hours and to get another email telling me my account is restricted hahaa.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ZR1638 Click here to enlarge
    As far as this forum the biggest issue is really that it is run by someone who is sponsored by Gintani and OEtuning so its only a given that the threads he starts are usually in an attempt to make any competitor of these two vendors look bad.
    You with your nonsense again? I'm not sponsored by either of them. I pay for the work done, simple as that.

The board itself is sponsored by various companies and they all are treated very well.

If the owner of the site was really interested in exposting the truth for the BMW community he would look into the legal issues Gintani has had in the past when they stole $500k from a customer and plead guilty in court and are now having to pay him back.
    Maybe if you were not in such a hurry to blindly hate you would realize all these issues are in the vendor review forum? Try actually reading the board before you criticize it for not having issues posted when you just happened to miss where what you are looking for actually is.

Im also curious why no stories have been made about the Gintani stage 3 car that has not been able to dyno or post any performance data in the past year but I see continued posts about it making 800 whp??
    Yet again, you missed that a thread that was made asking where the Stage 3 setups are. That thread is critical of Gintani among others. I'm curious as to why you keep missing threads that answer your own questions or would that inconvenience you with your baseless conspiracy theory?

I have also seen a fair amount or restriction to accounts including mine due to posting something the site owner disagrees with or does not want to public to hear. Because of this I would expect this post to be gone in the next few hours and to get another email telling me my account is restricted hahaa.
    Uh, you are a new member who isn't contributing anything of value and then you wonder why you have issues with restriction? Maybe before you start putting the board down with incorrect assertions you should try contributing and then the community won't limit you like a troll? Think about it, or not, the system will take care of it on its own.

What I will tell you is we do not need you turning every thread, especially one made by vendors, into some Gintani vs. ESS fight or any other kind of crap. Make another thread for it if you like but we are going to start being far more strict when it comes to this type of trolling in vendors threads.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Amen.