Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 58
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    977
    Rep Points
    779.1
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

    banned from BF.C ..... again

    this initially started a week or two a go. the same day i was putting some bf.c troll's ego trip in reverse on e46f i get an email from BF.C telling me i got a new message. as i have the same handle on all forums i just assumed it was from the a for mentioned troll and ignored the email.
    this morning i randomly hopped on bf.c and to my surprise this was the PM i had been ignoring :

    You have been banned for the following reason:
    Sticky
    Date the ban will be lifted: Never
    the weird thing is the last time i was banned from BF.C i had also just recently brow beaten another e46f troll ( a different, even more unrequited one) and the very next day i got banned for some arbitrary reason.



    coincidence?

    and what does "sticky" even mean?
    i hadn't posted or even logged into BFC in ages so i know i couldn't have broken a sticky rule in a subforum or something.

    i feel like the Mod could have typed
    ...for the following reason:
    lkjlkdfjglkdfj
    and had more meaning!


    oh and to the the trans-forum troll who got me banned. i guess that last one really got to ya, huh Click here to enlarge ... it was worth it!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,485
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    i was banned for linking to my dyno's here when people were arguing about how a turbo/450hp 350z could pull me up top..

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    977
    Rep Points
    779.1
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    i was banned for linking to my dyno's here when people were arguing about how a turbo/450hp 350z could pull me up top..
    your dyno chart was posted in their kills section?
    wait... a bmw forum banned you because you were offering evidence that your BMW might be quicker up top than a Nissan? interesting

    initially i was thinking "sticky" might mean our Sticky from BB because for some strange reason that was the first thing i thought but then again the drama wasn't even on this forum.
    i dunno, i just think its too coincidental, which makes me think that its pretty weak that you can get banned from a forum for chastising one of its members on an entirely different forum.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Houses
    Posts
    722
    Rep Points
    386.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    There's an official banned roll call list here for bimmerpost. We might have to start one for bf.c as well.
    Last edited by Yomama69; 01-04-2011 at 02:23 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
    Posts
    3,106
    Rep Points
    1,236.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Yes Reputation No
    Banning anyone that isn't a troll is stupid. Just make another account over and over till they get tired of it.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    927
    Rep Points
    591.0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Wow, so now "Sticky" is a general reason for auto-bans in other sites?

    They were probably like, "Why was I banning this user? Hmm, I dont remember... Ahhh, ok, I'll just type 'Sticky' as a reason, whatever..." Click here to enlarge

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
    Posts
    3,106
    Rep Points
    1,236.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GT3 Click here to enlarge
    Wow, so now "Sticky" is a general reason for auto-bans in other sites?

    They were probably like, "Why was I banning this user? Hmm, I dont remember... Ahhh, ok, I'll just type 'Sticky' as a reason, whatever..." Click here to enlarge
    Seriously, what a joke. I got an infraction at Bimmerpost because I tried to link some N52 guys that were looking for headers to this site. This is the ONLY site that I have seen good info on N52 headers.

    The mod's head is so far stuck up his ass that he can't see that I was HELPING the ENTIRE community there. Of course they will continue to be blind little sheep that have no idea what is out there..... only what the sponsors and BMW feed them.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    10
    Rep Points
    7.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Weird actions. What kind of posts did they site that they didn't like?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Houses
    Posts
    722
    Rep Points
    386.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    Seriously, what a joke. I got an infraction at Bimmerpost because I tried to link some N52 guys that were looking for headers to this site. This is the ONLY site that I have seen good info on N52 headers.

    The mod's head is so far stuck up his ass that he can't see that I was HELPING the ENTIRE community there. Of course they will continue to be blind little sheep that have no idea what is out there..... only what the sponsors and BMW feed them.
    Bf.c is awful unless you're looking for info on like an E30, E36, E34, and now E46's. It's all kids there so the new models have very little representation of ownership.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    977
    Rep Points
    779.1
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    m3post is a dead forum. mostly stock/and or noob e9x owners keep that thing alive. just like the mostly stock/noob e46 guys keep m3forum alive, i mean look how many different threads go up daily on the same damn subject. whereas bimmerforums actually has new and excitng builds/info on platforms other than e90/e46... mostly just the usual e36turbo-yada-yada but it is still refreshing and the diy spirit is more present there, which i like. unfortunately the admins are not as refreshing, which i don't like.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Houses
    Posts
    722
    Rep Points
    386.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dreikraft Click here to enlarge
    m3post is a dead forum. mostly stock/and or noob e9x owners keep that thing alive. just like the mostly stock/noob e46 guys keep m3forum alive, i mean look how many different threads go up daily on the same damn subject. whereas bimmerforums actually has new and excitng builds/info on platforms other than e90/e46... mostly just the usual e36turbo-yada-yada but it is still refreshing and the diy spirit is more present there, which i like. unfortunately the admins are not as refreshing, which i don't like.
    I can only deal with so many kids telling me how awesome their E36 M3 is. Really, it's annoying.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Whales Vag
    Posts
    1,215
    Rep Points
    1.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yomama69 Click here to enlarge
    I can only deal with so many kids telling me how awesome their E36 M3 is. Really, it's annoying.
    eballing is tough man

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Houses
    Posts
    722
    Rep Points
    386.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    How do you have 760 posts and only 5.2 rep points?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dreikraft Click here to enlarge
    and what does "sticky" even mean?
    i hadn't posted or even logged into BFC in ages so i know i couldn't have broken a sticky rule in a subforum or something.

    i feel like the Mod could have typed
    Hahah, I think maybe my perma-until-time-no-longer-exists-ban is so massive it is sucking innocent accounts into it.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dreikraft Click here to enlarge

    initially i was thinking "sticky" might mean our Sticky from BB because for some strange reason that was the first thing i thought but then again the drama wasn't even on this forum.
    i dunno, i just think its too coincidental, which makes me think that its pretty weak that you can get banned from a forum for chastising one of its members on an entirely different forum.
    It likely has something to do with me, all the other BMW forums have their panties in a twist over BB.

    Who was the member? It didn't even take place here so I don't get it but bf.c is not a bastion of freedom or logic. A lot of issues with it, it is what it is.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    Seriously, what a joke. I got an infraction at Bimmerpost because I tried to link some N52 guys that were looking for headers to this site. This is the ONLY site that I have seen good info on N52 headers.

    The mod's head is so far stuck up his ass that he can't see that I was HELPING the ENTIRE community there. Of course they will continue to be blind little sheep that have no idea what is out there..... only what the sponsors and BMW feed them.
    It's just a matter of time. Who knows how long they will want to keep up with it but they tried to suffocate us early on. They thought if they censored us we would die... whoops.

    Kind of funny because Jason grew bimmerpost by spamming bf.c. Why bf.c let him do that I don't know and why they ban people for links to here I don't get, especially when it is relevant content.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    i was banned for linking to my dyno's here when people were arguing about how a turbo/450hp 350z could pull me up top..
    They banned you linking to your dynos? What was the reason?

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yomama69 Click here to enlarge
    I can only deal with so many kids telling me how awesome their E36 M3 is. Really, it's annoying.
    We had a bit of that as well, it's a common theme with the E36.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Houses
    Posts
    722
    Rep Points
    386.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Kevin IP banned me from bf.c just as Jason did from bimmerpost. Jason did that for exposing the mods/admin for reading through member PMs and Kevin decided he didn't want me around because I was exposing members who had significant engine builds for their douchebaggery. It's all politics, man.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yomama69 Click here to enlarge
    Kevin IP banned me from bf.c just as Jason did from bimmerpost. Jason did that for exposing the mods/admin for reading through member PMs and Kevin decided he didn't want me around because I was exposing members who had significant engine builds for their douchebaggery. It's all politics, man.
    Of course it's politics, it wasn't that way once though. Bimmerpost was a cool place up until '07 when the sell out began.

    Look, if you make a good point and they can't argue it, the only option for them is to ban/delete.

    Kevin has been an abusive prick from the beginning. Jason, well, he turned into Kevin but is even worse.

    I don't even care anymore, you can't beat them on their boards, all that can be done is to compete with them and shove this board straight up their ass('s). With how hard both of them are punishing people for even talking about relevant info here I think we are succeeding. They know if more people know about this board, the more we win and they lose, which shows they are afraid.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dreikraft Click here to enlarge
    m3post is a dead forum. mostly stock/and or noob e9x owners keep that thing alive. just like the mostly stock/noob e46 guys keep m3forum alive, i mean look how many different threads go up daily on the same damn subject. whereas bimmerforums actually has new and excitng builds/info on platforms other than e90/e46... mostly just the usual e36turbo-yada-yada but it is still refreshing and the diy spirit is more present there, which i like. unfortunately the admins are not as refreshing, which i don't like.
    You said it all very well, this is right on.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Houses
    Posts
    722
    Rep Points
    386.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    But, like I said before. Listening to 19 year old self-entitled douchebags brag about their 19 year old cars is just tiresome. Their membership is chock full of keyboard warriors with no significant life achievement. There, I said it. At least bimmerpost has (or at least had when I was there) membership that contributes to society.

    Call me an $#@!, douchebag, whatever, but y'all know that I $#@!ing tell it how it is. I always did on bimmerpost. I did on bf.c, and I will continue to here.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    ^ Well, time to ban you. Thanks for stopping by!

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Houses
    Posts
    722
    Rep Points
    386.0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    :sadface

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    boston
    Posts
    564
    Rep Points
    389.3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    i like m3post/e90post but some of the things they do are crazy
    i remember not too long ago they tried to hide some suspension? problem from coils or something some vendor was selling then they banned people who talked about it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •