Close

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Lock n Load Click here to enlarge
    That is great to hear. Keep at it, "pitbull mentality", bite down and don't let go.
    My father's terminal illness and eventual death had completely taken my focus off my case but as I settle all the issues, well as they say, it ain't over yet. Also Steve's coming too. Lets keep his people busy and force expenditure of money.

Hey "oddjob" what are you doing ... recon for ASR?

Ranger
    sorry to hear buddy, a death in the family is never easy. and no im not doing recon, what recon would that be? ces shared no info on the case, as they should, other than he is close to a disposition. im not affiliated with them other than having some of their products and like his mechanic (no homo lol). i dont know why you continue to disbelieve my handle is truly who i am, i am not a voice for asr, nor am i trying to hide this thread, if anything i bumped it with my post. the fact of the matter is asr has a bunch of customers who got handed a bad deal, this should be public, i just happen to know some of your back story and shared it, i have no hard feelings toward you sir and wish you have the same sentiment.
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That is great to hear. Keep at it, "pitbull mentality", bite down and don't let go.
    My father's terminal illness and eventual death had completely taken my focus off my case but as I settle all the issues, well as they say, it ain't over yet. Also Steve's coming too. Lets keep his people busy and force expenditure of money.

Hey "oddjob" what are you doing ... recon for ASR?

Ranger
    I'm sorry to hear about your father passing away.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'm sorry to hear about your father passing away.
    +1 im sorry to here that. its always tough losing a loved one
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oddjob2021 Click here to enlarge
    ... i just happen to know some of your back story and shared it, i have no hard feelings toward you sir and wish you have the same sentiment.
    We do not know each other for sh!t. Yet you come on here and spew the lies you were fed as if you knew me. "i just happen to know some of your back story and shared it". How fvckin dare you! You do not know sh!t about me nor have we ever spoken yet you have the marginal intelligence to be a WEDGE (def. simplest form of a tool). You have zero credibility and I have no respect for an individual who talks out of his a$$, not knowing the facts and truth.
    You can keep your hollow false sentiments and NO I do not feel the same sentiments because i am not a hypocrite.
    Go be ASR's friend. The day will come when you will be betrayed.

I thought I was done with you but you keep opening your oral orifice on the subject of which you are clueless of the truth.
    Sh!t with you around it isn't worth being around here.
    Done, end of story with you, WEDGE.

I appreciate the comments from the other members.

Ranger

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Juan, Be cool man. oddjob is respectable person. There was a story about someone who was rubbed by ASR as well and oddjob was there to help him. You don't like him just because he's a costumer of ASR? it's a bit understandable that you don't want anyone deal with people who rubbed you, but it's not a good reason to act like this.
    the people you should blame are Abid because he's an ass hole. And yourself. no offense, but you should have listened to people who were pointing to ASR's bad reputation. all of a sudden people who were installing Nitrous became able to make Twin Turbo M5?

I'm so sorry to hear about your father. It's really hard to lose a family member, i've experienced it.

BTW no sign of @M5Junky here, so BUMP lol

Best Regards,

Sorena

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You can keep your hollow false sentiments and NO I do not feel the same sentiments because i am not a hypocrite.
    im sorry you feel that way. well i guess all i can say, being a so called 'wedge', is good luck with your case buddy!
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by cesmotorsport Click here to enlarge
    First off, let me just introduce myself. I am John, CEO of CES Motorsport Inc. I have decided to make a quick post since this ASR thing has started to heat up even more, and I felt I needed to at least let everyone know that there is definitely something going on with Abid and ASR Engineering Inc. Thanks to RT Turbo from bimmerforums.com for bringing this to my attention on this forum...

The Information that I can divulge at this point.
    I have been doing business with Abid for quite some time, since around Nov 2006. We flew him up here since one of our customers had gotten word of the nitrous setups Abid was doing and wanted one for his car. I personally got to know Abid from that point forward, and had been doing business together with him since then, on both a personal and business level. I have gone down to Miami multiple times, have stayed with his family for a week at a time. He actually was a good friend. I got to know his wife, his kid, his parents, his brother, everyone. We would all spend time together when I would come down for business and I would stay at Abid's house, visit with his family, even go to birthday parties with the kids... Like-wise when he would fly up to do various work that our customers/friends wanted done. My house was open to him. We were almost like family. There was no reason in the world to believe things would end up the way they did. Abid really was a good engineer, and produced some great products. We even did do some succesful business together at the very beginning. But over time, things just took a turn for the worse. Among the other dealings that I had with him, (which I cannot discuss at this time), one issue that will hit a chord with some other members on this forum is that Abid also had my personal car for over a year and a half. They may have seen it also. A black 95 e36 turbo M3. Our company specializes in e36 M3 turbo systems, and I was trying to work with Abid to make some headway in tuning one of our latest turbo systems we were developing using a similar Vishnu piggyback software package Abid was using for the 135/335i turbo system upgrades he was developing. Needless to say, after months and months of phone calls, hearing excuse after excuse for various delays about one thing or another, I finally had to drive down to pick my car up from Abid's shop in March of last year. It was like he had become a different person, and could care less about anything but himself. It seems like I was not the only one being treated this way, having seen personally the other cars in Abid's shop that were supposedly getting "work done" on them as he put it. From that point forward, things went from bad to worse. There are many more issues between he and I that I have not discussed in this post yet, and one will be a bombshell to many M5 owners, but until our legal issues with him have been resolved, I cannot divulge anything further until after I have the go ahead from our legal advisors... but rest assured, to all that are in doubt, there is definitely something going on, and I feel for all the other people that have been involved and had problems with Abid or ASR Engineering Inc. Once I am able to discuss what has happened, I will post the rest of what has transpired, and would be happy to help out in any way I can with the others that are also caught up in this debacle...

Best Regards from The CES Motorsport Team
    John

Thank you for your post. We will def going with you as discussed in emails for Sohails M3 project Click here to enlarge

Also to both members whos m5's were stuck there, sorry to hear about that Brothers. Will pray that you win your case against ASR and get your money back so you can get your cars back together.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    John

Thank you for your post. We will def going with you as discussed in emails for Sohails M3 project Click here to enlarge

Also to both members whos m5's were stuck there, sorry to hear about that Brothers. Will pray that you win your case against ASR and get your money back so you can get your cars back together.
    Well said Ejaz.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well said Ejaz.
    You do a great job brother. Keep it up and lets keep this forum up, always! Click here to enlarge

Lock N Load sorry to hear about your Father passing away. may God RIP and grant him heaven.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    any updates?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    any updates?
    Nope, no idea what they ended up doing about this.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    How about now?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No update still.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Wish we could have seen how this ended up being resolved, if it got resolved at all.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah Wonder what happened with the car.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    AFAIK it was resolved. Case was settled out of court. Former customer has his car minus mods he ordered and didn't pay for. No need to get into more detail than that. He hasn't spoken up about it for good reason.
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    AFAIK it was resolved. Case was settled out of court. Former customer has his car minus mods he ordered and didn't pay for. No need to get into more detail than that. He hasn't spoken up about it for good reason.
    Where did you hear this?

I mean you do stick up for ASR I wish the owners would chime in.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I was just curious because I saw a thread about an F10 M5 being worked on by ASR with a link to this thread (read the whole thing last night, just wow haha)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^Yeah, ASR's new play thing is an F10 M5. They will be developing all sorts of goodies for it. That, is for another thread though lmao.
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^Yeah, ASR's new play thing is an F10 M5. They will be developing all sorts of goodies for it. That, is for another thread though lmao.
    I can't endorse them or recommend them... ever.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Where did you hear this?

I mean you do stick up for ASR I wish the owners would chime in.
    IDK if Juan/Ranger/ @Lock n Load still visits over here. He seems to be busy with his insanly sick GT3RS.

He did post this up elsewhere 3 days ago though:

"I've been on the Porsche side for a year and a half. After the total ASR fraud decided to focus on the GT3RS. Went with a reputable shop, Champion Motorsport, who built me a killer 4.2L bore/stroke engine and have been enjoying tracking this beast. Still have the M5 but currently it's just a sports sedan.

Ranger (LRRP)"

AFAIK he still has the same NEGATIVE outlook on ASR and would still gladly voice his opinion against anyone giving them opportunity to work on or with their car.
    09' M3 AA Gen 2 Level 2 S/C
    03' Viper Roadster- FBO
    10' X5M
    09' Cayenne GTS
    11' Jaguar XFR
    08' CLS63 AMG
    08' EVO X GSR- FBO
    13' F10 550i M Sport

Past:
    07' C6 Z06
    11' M3 Comp DCT
    10' C63 AMG
    10' SVT Raptor 6.2
    12' BOSS 302
    11' E92 335i
    09' C63 AMG -
    01' C5 Z06- White, FBO+Cam
    11' E92 335is- Sapp Blk
    08' E82 135i- Sapphire Blk
    10' Audi S5 6-Speed
    04' SVT Lightning
    08' E90 335i 6-Speed- Blk
    08' C63 AMG- Blk
    09' CTS-V Sedan- Blk Raven
    06' E60 M5 SMG
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i thiought they have done nothing but intake and exhaust, maybe throw some n20 on $#@! and call it a day

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TZ04XJR Click here to enlarge
    AFAIK he still has the same NEGATIVE outlook on ASR and would still gladly voice his opinion against anyone giving them opportunity to work on or with their car.
    Of course he would have. Regardless if the case went in his favor he would still have a sour taste in his mouth and spew $#@! about them. The fact is both parties lost from this whole debacle. I hope in the future to see/make a thread where each and every controversy with them is addressed. Of course that will never happen on this board, Sticky and Abid do not have a good relationship, so Abid will not vendor/post here I assure you unless his product and/or name is questioned. Libel is a big deal.
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I hope in the future to see/make a thread where each and every controversy with them is addressed.
    and you expect us to not think you are affiliated with them....?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    i thiought they have done nothing but intake and exhaust, maybe throw some n20 on $#@! and call it a day
    No need to get into what they plan for that platform on this thread. When they are ready they will post a press release on the intake. The mod list will be more substantial than, 'an intake and an exhaust' I assure you.
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast