Close

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

5 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

The cars are out of there!!!! - M5's removed from ASR

Finally step 1 was accomplished. Yesterday M5Junky (Steve) and I got our M5's out of ASR.
    After 2years of NOTHING but continual excuses and empty explanations and promises the cars are back in our hands. Sadly there cars are pathetic. My once beautiful M5 will now be relegated to junk category and have to at best sell as a salvage. Another insult at the hands of ASR.
    After all this time there was NOTHING whatsoever substantive done, and I mean nothing.
    Our cars are just a mess and nothing done. Correction, in the last 2 weeks the intake manifold was started to be worked on and the intercooler piping was supposed to be done! WOW, 2 years?
    I won't go into details b/c for what purpose but suffice it to say the explanations were downright insulting. Were we thought to be that stupid? I know we surely played to role of absolute chumps thinking and believeing in a "friend".
    This project never even got off the ground, yet right at the end there was a supposed scramble to get started, please.
    Betrayal is a hard pill to swallow.

This is far far far from over. Wheels are turning at different levels and action will take place.
    Steve and I are not willing to walk away from multi multi mutli thousands of dollars. Plus there's more but for later surprises.
    I hate this but we were pushed to this point by ASR's behavior. There's so much more to say but truly serves no purpose. We were defrauded and all know this.

Ranger

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Glad to hear your cars are out of there. It really sucks everything unraveled the way it did. Best of luck with your M5s and dealing with ASR

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Mods please just go ahead and terminate this thread.

Ranger

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Lock n Load Click here to enlarge
    Mods please just go ahead and terminate this thread.

Ranger
    We spoke through PM's, I think you understand the BimmerBoost and Benzboost correlation now.

This thread is on BimmerBoost only Click here to enlarge Sorry for the confusion.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Finally step 1 was accomplished. Yesterday M5Junky (Steve) and I got our M5's out of ASR.
    After 2years of NOTHING but continual excuses and empty explanations and promises the cars are back in our hands. Sadly there cars are pathetic. My once beautiful M5 will now be relegated to junk category and have to at best sell as a salvage. Another insult at the hands of ASR.
    After all this time there was NOTHING whatsoever substantive done, and I mean nothing.
    Our cars are just a mess and nothing done. Correction, in the last 2 weeks the intake manifold was started to be worked on and the intercooler piping was supposed to be done! WOW, 2 years?
    I won't go into details b/c for what purpose but suffice it to say the explanations were downright insulting. Were we thought to be that stupid? I know we surely played to role of absolute chumps thinking and believeing in a "friend".
    This project never even got off the ground, yet right at the end there was a supposed scramble to get started, please.
    Betrayal is a hard pill to swallow.

This is far far far from over. Wheels are turning at different levels and action will take place.
    Steve and I are not willing to walk away from multi multi mutli thousands of dollars. Plus there's more but for later surprises.
    I hate this but we were pushed to this point by ASR's behavior. There's so much more to say but truly serves no purpose. We were defrauded and all know this.

Ranger
    I just would like to say, I'm happy for you and M5 junky.

Car is in that bad of shape? That is horrible. What exactly was done to it? Salvage? Seriously?

What did Abid say to you when you picked up the cars? I would have found it very difficult to maintain my composure.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

BTW, is M5junky's car in the same shape?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    BTW, is M5junky's car in the same shape?
    Steve's (M5Junky) M5 is in even worse condition. The car is totally eviscerated yet NOTHING had been done. I can not express more strongly the fact that NOTHING had been done in all this time (2 years). Everything has been one massive deception. We are taking many pics to document massive debacle.
    This is one collossal disaster of which I can not even begin to explain.
    The entire motorsport community is aware and are witnesses to this fraud.
    My dream was turned into a nightmare by ASR.

Ranger

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Steve's (M5Junky) M5 is in even worse condition. The car is totally eviscerated yet NOTHING had been done. I can not express more strongly the fact that NOTHING had been done in all this time (2 years). Everything has been one massive deception. We are taking many pics to document massive debacle.
    This is one collossal disaster of which I can not even begin to explain.
    The entire motorsport community is aware and are witnesses to this fraud.
    My dream was turned into a nightmare by ASR.

Ranger
    Would you mind posting pictures by any chance?

I saw M5junky browsing a little while ago but I don't believe he has seen this thread. I would like to get his perspective.

Didn't Abid show any sympathy or remorse? What did he say?

By eviscerated, what do you mean exactly? The motor is in the car, correct?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

wow this sounds terrible.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FR305 Click here to enlarge
    wow this sounds terrible.
    It's beyond terrible, it is a disaster of epic proportions. This is one the largest con jobs we have seen in the BMW community.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

and I remember once upon a time I wanted the asr nitrous kit =|

what the hell kind of company is this

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Sorry Ranger, Hope it all works out.

also, why didnt you make your name Ranger on here!
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Wow, that sucks. I don't think I would handle a situation like that too well. But I am sure you can't really do anything, as you are probably building a lawsuit.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Would you mind posting pictures by any chance?

I saw M5junky browsing a little while ago but I don't believe he has seen this thread. I would like to get his perspective.

Didn't Abid show any sympathy or remorse? What did he say?

By eviscerated, what do you mean exactly? The motor is in the car, correct?
    Eviscerated means parts were everywhere. The car was a hollow shell. Motor, tranny, drivetrain everything spread out all over. Yet nothing has been done regarding the "project". All disassembled but NOTHING done or developed.

There's so much to say. I could write for hours. I have never been lied to so much. Everything was a story, a lame excuse. Nothing but continual bullcrap, a lie a minute.
    I think I see a future in politics here. Better scamming action in politics.
    Can anyone acceptor believe that the clutch has been at the machine shop for 6 months?

Anyway do not want to say much more. Abid has royally fvcked Steve and I. Not only for the multi-thousands of dollars he took and did nothing but currently fvcking us up with two trashed M5's that will cost serious money to put back together. Hence how this guy has driven me to take my car to salvage condition. I drove in with a bum cylinder and leave with a bum/trashed entire car. Does RMS come to mind for anyone. We have a new scammer.

This will not stand. Wheels are turning for action. I am not without means for action and I'm pissed.
    The entire forum motorsport world and our local community are all witness to the ASR/Abid fraud and scamming actions.

Ranger

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Eviscerated means parts were everywhere. The car was a hollow shell. Motor, tranny, drivetrain everything spread out all over. Yet nothing has been done regarding the "project". All disassembled but NOTHING done or developed.

There's so much to say. I could write for hours. I have never been lied to so much. Everything was a story, a lame excuse. Nothing but continual bullcrap, a lie a minute.
    I think I see a future in politics here. Better scamming action in politics.
    Can anyone acceptor believe that the clutch has been at the machine shop for 6 months?

Anyway do not want to say much more. Abid has royally fvcked Steve and I. Not only for the multi-thousands of dollars he took and did nothing but currently fvcking us up with two trashed M5's that will cost serious money to put back together. Hence how this guy has driven me to take my car to salvage condition. I drove in with a bum cylinder and leave with a bum/trashed entire car. Does RMS come to mind for anyone. We have a new scammer.

This will not stand. Wheels are turning for action. I am not without means for action and I'm pissed.
    The entire forum motorsport world and our local community are all witness to the ASR/Abid fraud and scamming actions.

Ranger

man this is absolutely terrible....i dont know if I could keep my composure like you man....Abid would have wound up just like Uwe Gemballa for doing that to me. I really hope everything works out. What goes around comes around.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Sorry to hear of your cars unfortunate demise. Best of luck to you and M5Junky in getting this resolved.

This is the Madoff scheme of the BMW community.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

if i were asr, i would jump off a cliff.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Wow.. Sorry to hear man.. I heard a few stories about Abid but this just put the cherry on top.

If you ever do any more projects.. Try Gintani.. They have been making us happy for awhile.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Theres a member here ( Got PSI) who bought a "ASR Signature Exhaust for the 335i" from them and it turned out to be just a generic muffler with mandrel bend tubing made at a local muffler shop. They just slapped an ASR badge on it.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It does not surprise me anymore on how many scammers there are in the hig-end tuning market. Best of luck to you. I remember the car on M5Board, becuse ASR was championing nitros as a cure all end all solution to adding hp to BMW's.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Moose Click here to enlarge
    and I remember once upon a time I wanted the asr nitrous kit =|

what the hell kind of company is this
    A company that built their reputation on selling a couple guys nitrous kits and all of a sudden people on M5board thought they were a world class tuner. When people questioned that (me) they were banned. Gustav should apologize personally to these owners.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BigM62 Click here to enlarge
    It does not surprise me anymore on how many scammers there are in the hig-end tuning market. Best of luck to you. I remember the car on M5Board, becuse ASR was championing nitros as a cure all end all solution to adding hp to BMW's.
    Exactly right on.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

A company that built their reputation on selling a couple guys nitrous kits and all of a sudden people on M5board thought they were a world class tuner. When people questioned that (me) they were banned. Gustav should apologize personally to these owners.
    Gustav on M5Board is a spineless, chicken-$#@!, self serving douche bag. He continues to praise and give respect to Discovery and ASR, to name a few bull$#@! scammers. Why M5Board backs these scam artists is beyond me, and to be honest, I wonder if Gustav does not get some kind of kick back from these felons.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BigM62 Click here to enlarge
    Gustav on M5Board is a spineless, chicken-$#@!, self serving douche bag. He continues to praise and give respect to Discovery and ASR, to name a few bull$#@! scammers. Why M5Board backs these scam artists is beyond me, and to be honest, I wonder if Gustav does not get some kind of kick back from these felons.
    He does get a kick back but even more than that the guy is simply an idiot. You would think that running a board for as long as he has he would actually pick up on some tuning info but he is clueless. I can not put it any better than you did.

I'm amazed he still praises Discovery and ASR, he has no credibility.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    i hope ASR is ready for a world of hurt coming
    Click here to enlarge

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast