Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Edit by admin: Can you say douchebag?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Scumbag? When he was putting out tunes for PowerChip it was ok for powerchip to hire him but now that he went off on his own and is raping powerchip in the ass all of a sudden he is a a scumbag??

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by CookieCrisp Click here to enlarge
    HAHAHAHA WOW! You are a TOOL.
    Get a life and stop making a fool of yourself on the internet.
    Oh oops, should I call my lawyer and tell him to expect an email from your lawyer and to respond by 8 am tomorrow?
    Stop taking advantage of the legal system with your stupid antics, and stop making threats to the uneducated - you are harmless.
    Face it, you made a fool of yourself, got DESTROYED by a majority of the automobile related internet, and still continue to do so.
    How about you just put an end to it all and SHUT THE $#@! UP? It is my recommendation that you do, in the best interest of your reputation (whats left of it), your dignity (again, whats left of it), and your business (hah, need I repeat myself?).
    I will not tolerate swearing and will deem it as abuse for the sake of having you charged, you might as well hand over your name and address now for the purposes of a summons to appear....
    You will be happy to hear business has not slowed, it is midday Saturday here in Melbourne and orders are still streaming in, I bet Gintani and Jeremy could not say the same... This is my nineteenth year in the business and we are going from strength to strength.
    A new business will also be underway shortly that will be more lucrative than chips. Always plenty of call for Australian Wine, Besanko wines has a good ring to it.... So i'm doing fine, thanks for asking...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wayne Besanko Click here to enlarge
    I will not tolerate swearing and will deem it as abuse for the sake of having you charged, you might as well hand over your name and address now for the purposes of a summons to appear....
    You will be happy to hear business has not slowed, it is midday Saturday here in Melbourne and orders are still streaming in, I bet Gintani and Jeremy could not say the same... This is my nineteenth year in the business and we are going from strength to strength.
    A new business will also be underway shortly that will be more lucrative than chips. Always plenty of call for Australian Wine, Besanko wines has a good ring to it.... So i'm doing fine, thanks for asking...
    Besanko wines looool what are you gonna do rob the alcohol content from the wine loool knowing you it'll just turn into grape juice Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

0 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    It is fairly obvious to most (but not all) that the person that opened a user account under the name "Wayne Besanko" is fake. Joseph chooses to ignore a check of the IP address, but the primary purpose of this forum is to create conflict to generate site traffic, so it is very unlikely he will look at the IP addresses and comment on it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Powerchip Click here to enlarge
    It is fairly obvious to most (but not all) that the person that opened a user account under the name "Wayne Besanko" is fake. Joseph chooses to ignore a check of the IP address, but the primary purpose of this forum is to create conflict to generate site traffic, so it is very unlikely he will look at the IP addresses and comment on it.
    I agree, he should check the IPs of Poodle and Dandum to see that they are from Australia and only signed up to stir up trouble. For some reason when I hear "Meth Cooking" Jeremy doesn't pop in my mind but rather a fellow named "Bill". Man if only I could remember his last name and who he worked for. Do you know powerchip?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think it's time for you to tell your boys to back off and let Jeremy be. Constant bringing of Jeremy's conviction does you no good. Isn't it ironic that now you mention Jeremy's conviction but at the time being he was working for you? Let it be and move on.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Pious Poodle Click here to enlarge
    I suck penis
    i think we are talking about the jeremy the proven tuner, and not a suck ass company selling dreams. i dont give rats ass what his past is, as long as he can tune the $#@!in cars bought to him, which he can, thats all that matters. unlike polesmoker besanko and Co.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Who cares what a $#@! fag like you that can't even reveal to people who he is online says.. Suck it easy Click here to enlarge
    Kees on M5 Board is my bitch....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    BTW I see no mention of Meth in that powerchip smear campaign document. For all we know he had some weed and no one cares about that that $#@! is about to be legal anyway

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Blasphemy, Joseph primary concern is to cater to those who have a passion for Euro, and vendors that pay their way.

Can you provide a warranty stating that you are the true Powerchip by 8am?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I doubt it. They might be too busy with their internet tenants...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Have you considered suing Wayne Besanko?

The primary purpose of powerchip is what? Threatening people trying to sell their used parts due to lack of business to occupy yourself and losing the entire performance tuning market?

Create conflict? This coming from the guy who generated enough conflict to piss off the entire internet? Go gearbox yourself.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Best of luck boys, great forum, been a pleasure... I am an imposter, i would rather dip my genitals in battery acid, then be blessed with the disregard for after sales service and customer satisfaction bestowed upon my name sake. We've coaxed the Brute Besanko from his cave, great work on the truthful blows below the belt to the man Click here to enlarge

So far approximately 250,000 page views have been created upon the franchise in the last few days via many forums. Hope this reminds those in the auto trade, that bad and incompitent service will echo through the halls without haste, bullying will not be taken lightly, and a man is only as good as his word...

Hope its been a humourous distraction, i'm off to make some important internet edits....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I enjoyed it all! Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Karo Click here to enlarge
    I agree, he should check the IPs of Poodle and Dandum to see that they are from Australia and only signed up to stir up trouble. For some reason when I hear "Meth Cooking" Jeremy doesn't pop in my mind but rather a fellow named "Bill". Man if only I could remember his last name and who he worked for. Do you know powerchip?
    Very well said Click here to enlarge I believe I heard something about a "Bill" regarding some "drugs" being produced. Hmm, wasn't there a Bill fellow working at Powerchip as the head tuner?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Very well said Click here to enlarge I believe I heard something about a "Bill" regarding some "drugs" being produced. Hmm, wasn't there a Bill fellow working at Powerchip as the head tuner?
    I don't recall that far back but I know there was a tuning company and a fellow by the name of "Ingram" was charged multiple times for "Meth Cooking", but I don't know what tuning company he worked/works for. Do you know anything about this Ingram fellow?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wayne hires meth cookers to cook for him that why his ass is bat $#@! crazy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Karo Click here to enlarge
    I don't recall that far back but I know there was a tuning company and a fellow by the name of "Ingram" was charged multiple times for "Meth Cooking", but I don't know what tuning company he worked/works for. Do you know anything about this Ingram fellow?
    Hmm, would not be Bill Ingram would it?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Bill Dimovski I would believe

http://autospeed.com/cms/title_AutoS...2/article.html

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ah, there we are, thank you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    More recent documents use the name Bill Ingram. Perhaps someone in gold area should cross reference that name and any drug related offenses, perhaps at his home office?

perhaps this is bill below:

Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by Information; 12-20-2010 at 01:30 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It seems there is more than one Bill, Bill Dimovski and Bill Ingram.

Bill Ingram is still with Powerchip not sure about the other Bill.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast