Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    is that eotech the 552? (aa battery and Nv capable)? You need to upgrade the buttstock and hand grip Caa makes the best one, you will love and its cheap. I don't own a rifle yet as im waiting on fed credentials so i can buy exactly what i want, and i have glock 23 and 19 on the way. you can't go wrong witht hose magpuls though, i used them this last tour and in about 14k rounds, not 1 jam, thats even better than H&K i had before that. CAA also has new mags out that are pretty sweet, look like magpul but have a color/number window 1-11 rds is red, 12-22 is yellow, and 23-30 is green. window is on side and bottom. could be very useful. I hat NJ laws, im trying to move to FL myself. I bet you have a CCW too huh...
    it's actually an eotech 557 for the .223. and yes, i do have a CCW. gun laws pretty much such outside of the south, i have found.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Best thread ever!!!! I am actually looking for a good AR right now. From what I've read, Colt is the best, but for some reason I am leaning towards S&W M&P15X or 15T. What do you guys think? Right now all I have is a S&W 990L .40 compact...my carry gun!

BTW...M4carbine.net is a kickass forum.
    Last edited by KB; 02-23-2010 at 11:22 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by KB Click here to enlarge
    Best thread ever!!!! I am actually looking for a good AR right now. From what I've read, Colt is the best, but for some reason I am leaning towards S&W M&P15X or 15T. What do you guys think? Right now all I have is a S&W 990L .40 compact...my carry gun!

BTW...M4carbine.net is a kickass forum.
    colt makes one of the best AR, hell they invented it, but i didn't feel like spending $2500 on an LWRC. LWRC is, in my opinion, the best AR out there, but colt is nearly just as nice. if you haven't checked out an LWRC, do eeet!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    H&K is by far the best! Piston operating is the SH**! All the elite military was using them until companies with DoD contracts threw a fit..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    is that eotech the 552? (aa battery and Nv capable)? You need to upgrade the buttstock and hand grip Caa makes the best one, you will love and its cheap. I don't own a rifle yet as im waiting on fed credentials so i can buy exactly what i want, and i have glock 23 and 19 on the way. you can't go wrong witht hose magpuls though, i used them this last tour and in about 14k rounds, not 1 jam, thats even better than H&K i had before that. CAA also has new mags out that are pretty sweet, look like magpul but have a color/number window 1-11 rds is red, 12-22 is yellow, and 23-30 is green. window is on side and bottom. could be very useful. I hat NJ laws, im trying to move to FL myself. I bet you have a CCW too huh...
    You still active LostMarine? I know a base that has a lot of Marines here in sunny Florida Click here to enlarge I believe those are the same mags they issue us, but would have to check. The EO Tech's we use are the aa battery and nv capable, but that's probably no surprise...

The beauty of Florida is you don't even need CCW to carry in your vehicle. You can carry a loaded firearm as long as it's not "readily accessible" and you're of age and the legal owner!
    2010 LeMans Blue M Sport 335i: JB3 2.0, BMS DCI, BMS TT/BG, 19" VM V714, JB Kidneys, Painted Ref, Debadged, UR CL DP's, TEIN S-Tech Springs

Old Ride: 2007 Montego 335i 6MT 12.34@111

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    H&K is by far the best! Piston operating is the SH**! All the elite military was using them until companies with DoD contracts threw a fit..
    Aren't the SCARS piston operated?
    2010 LeMans Blue M Sport 335i: JB3 2.0, BMS DCI, BMS TT/BG, 19" VM V714, JB Kidneys, Painted Ref, Debadged, UR CL DP's, TEIN S-Tech Springs

Old Ride: 2007 Montego 335i 6MT 12.34@111

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    SICK shot! I don't think I'd ever get that with my phone...EVER...

I'm not being skeptical, but it does look somwhat fake LOL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    here are mine
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12