Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That road looks pretty shady to be going 185+

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2086 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mazdaspeed6 Click here to enlarge
    That road looks pretty shady to be going 185+
    I was thinking the same thing... a bit uneven.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i love vettes. esp after driving my homies c6 with a tune and full exhaust. that torque is always there. and the gearing is one of my fav. first gear goes a lil over 60 mph.

this is what i call power

Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Is it just me or does it sound like he is shifting like $#@!? Those pauses in between gears. Granted the car is fast as $#@!. Just seems like his shifting could use a little bit of work
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT

Click here to enlarge

E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!

Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    hhahahahahaha WOW OMG!!! that's just sick
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    335i for sale, fbo rb turbos included 26k... buyin a vette

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2086 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    335i for sale, fbo rb turbos included 26k... buyin a vette
    Joking?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    not if someone gives me 26,000 lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    not if someone gives me 26,000 lol
    this might change your mind. c6 ls2 vette headers xpipe catback intake and tune. vs 335 n54 procede v1 and downpipes. maybe intake i dont remember. both are manual tranny.

the vette has 2 ppl the driver and me recording.. it was years ago so dont laugh too much. yes i was baked. the 335 was only the driver.

as you can tell the 335 was a beast and healthy match. the dyno on the vette was 390 whp/tq so i'm really surprised the 335 was so close. after this race i understood what the 335 was about and its real potential. Click here to enlarge oh i think it was on 100 octane lol
    Last edited by Payam@BMS; 12-12-2010 at 01:13 PM.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2086 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    as you can tell the 335 was a beast and healthy match. the dyno on the vette was 390 whp/tq so i'm really surprised the 335 was so close. after this race i understood what the 335 was about and its real potential.
    I'm surprised as hell with that result. LS2 isn't as tough as people make it to be. I will say the LS3 is stronger though and in my experience seems to respond better to mods.

Yes, you were baked out of your mind.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The LS2 is kinda lame until you boost it. The LS3 and LS6 get pretty crazy with some boost, and are decent right out of the box. The LS7 is just awesome in stock form, and uncorked it just sounds like it is going to rip everything apart. I have not yet experienced the LS9. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    yea, i feel the same way with the result. and what made it even better. both were in 3rd gear, so no advantages with ppl starting in different gears.
    idk if you can call it lame lol. but it doenst have any potential nearing the ls3 or anything else.. the ls7 is an amazing motor when twin turbo or supercharged.

the ls9 i really wanna see some comparo runs with the gintani stage 2.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Haha this just makes me love my Z06 THAT much more......no matter what, AMERICAN MUSCLE is the straight line king....
    ....I thought after supercharging my M3 it would be close, but after doing more and more research its apparent the M3 will have no chance....LS7 FTW

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

^ I think an LS9 and gintani stage 2+ would be close....just by the numbers...
    ...after looking at what gintani has done with the S65 platform, I still cannot believe they are breaking over 600whp with these M3's...thats AMAZING, and anyone who wants pure performance out of their M3 shouldnt waste their money anywhere else but with gintani...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

those mexican roads sure are straight!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There is just NO way that hayabusa was racing. Also the Murci is hella slow. This video ain't impressive, sorry....

This is FAR more impressive (even though its Mert)...

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i raced a stock c6 when i was just jb3 map 7 and intake and i pulled on him from 40 and 60

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^this means nothing.....it was probably an LS2.....we are talking about serious vettes here like LS7's and up...its going to take ALOT for any BMW to be able to beat them.....period.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    There is just NO way that hayabusa was racing.
    It wasn't racing.

The thread title and video title is misleading. The busa was a chase bike, not racing at all.

Plus most people don't have the balls to ring out each gear on a busa. They are $#@!ing insanely fast.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2086 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ERM324 Click here to enlarge
    Haha this just makes me love my Z06 THAT much more......no matter what, AMERICAN MUSCLE is the straight line king....
    ....I thought after supercharging my M3 it would be close, but after doing more and more research its apparent the M3 will have no chance....LS7 FTW
    ?

You are talking about supercharged LS7 vs. supercharged S65?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2086 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ERM324 Click here to enlarge
    ^ I think an LS9 and gintani stage 2+ would be close....just by the numbers...
    ...after looking at what gintani has done with the S65 platform, I still cannot believe they are breaking over 600whp with these M3's...thats AMAZING, and anyone who wants pure performance out of their M3 shouldnt waste their money anywhere else but with gintani...
    They are doing amazing things and that is just the stock motors... the good stuff is coming. No reason to be scared of LS9's Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    ?

You are talking about supercharged LS7 vs. supercharged S65?
    I think he meant e46 m3 SC. but still even that can give a stock z06 a good run for his money.

and idk i think the ls9 is very impressive.

thats stock with some drag radials. but look at the trap over 130 and it was an awesome launch.

now with some bolt ons and a tune. it becomes another monster and i still think theres much more room for power.

739 RWHP & 720 RWTQ. The Lingenfelter supercharger upgrades included our pulley upgrade, air intake modifications, intercooler improvements and tuning.
    Burger Motorsports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast