Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

paypals terrible cancel option

just letting you guys know if you make a mistake on paypal and send the money to the wrong email or whatever and cancel your order they will hold your money from 3-5 days... even tho no one received the money, they will hold it...Click here to enlarge this really put me in a tight spot... i find this very stupidClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

I HATE PAYPAL.

But what can you do? Everyone uses it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yup true, its my own fault... i miss typed an email... but still no money was transfered and they still are hanging on to my 1,000 bucks for up to 5 days!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mazdaspeed6 Click here to enlarge
    yup true, its my own fault... i miss typed an email... but still no money was transfered and they still are hanging on to my 1,000 bucks for up to 5 days!
    Yep, that's paypal.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jerks...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

paypal is as bad as the irs. i hate dealing with them. dont even bother disputing $#@!. i ordered a a course online, guess what showed up. i printed certification. turns out fraudulent $#@!. disputed with paypal and they said well, its not our responsibility for the acccuracy of the product, only that you recieve it. $#@! that $400 for a fake printed certificate..

another issue, i sold some stuff, but things happened and it was returned, but they $#@!ed everything up, so then me and the other guy were out $3k for weeks cause the would refund the $$ to either of us, they kept telling both of us, the other guy has to call in and authorize the return, eventually we called on 3-way w/o them knowing, they still tried to tell me he had to call, then he chimed in and we had to get it straight.. $#@! paypal.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

^ They are the worst.

I can't even use my account as they locked it accusing me of money laundering due to the amounts I was sending, wtf? I disputed it and jumped through all their hoops and they still didn't unlock it. Pointless...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

just send the $ to me, ill forward it to the proper recipients

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

yea lmao. they locked my account cause i was selling phones on ebay. This is a "uncommon" act happening on your account. a hold will be inplace for the $ 4,336... great now how am i going to buy the phones to send them to the buyer .. FAIL

but after an hour or 2 on the phone and telling them that there is no way this is fraud. this is me now talking to you on the phone telling your company its my money and i sold the products on ebay with my own reputable account. why the $#@! are you doing this to me. and after 3 people transfers. i was refered to a MAN which just said oh no problem sir let me cancel the hold and you'll have the money momentarily. he didnt ask where i got the phones like the other 2 women. didnt ask for reciepts like the other 2. i was like wtf i need to give you my income tax too?

i had a picture with my signature so nobody could copy it. they guy was not an idiot, he knew what is up with market these days lol..

women are no help with paypal. they're all little $#@!es.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

The paypal people are insane and want every detail of your life. To get my hold lifted I needed to send them utility bills, passport, e-mail history, e-mail accounts, bank accounts, ebay pages, get it signed by a witness, wtf? It takes less information to get a mortgage.

I just gave up and opened a new account, lol. That saved a lot of time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    The paypal people are insane and want every detail of your life. To get my hold lifted I needed to send them utility bills, passport, e-mail history, e-mail accounts, bank accounts, ebay pages, get it signed by a witness, wtf? It takes less information to get a mortgage.

I just gave up and opened a new account, lol. That saved a lot of time.
    oh yea! lmfao, the utility bills how did i forget that! its such a PITA. but when you're waiting for money to come thru.. you cant always get a new account Click here to enlarge so i had to wait lol
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    oh yea! lmfao, the utility bills how did i forget that! its such a PITA. but when you're waiting for money to come thru.. you cant always get a new account Click here to enlarge so i had to wait lol
    It's easy to get a new account, just open it up in a family members name.

$#@! Paypal, seriously.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

i know. but if they hold your OG account with money in it. i'm forced to play around with them till i get the money from that account. cause opening a new account doesnt mean i get my money from the other one.. right?
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    i know. but if they hold your OG account with money in it. i'm forced to play around with them till i get the money from that account. cause opening a new account doesnt mean i get my money from the other one.. right?
    Yep, that's right. They have you by the balls.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

paypal is super annoying...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

paypal + ebay = worse than taxes...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge
    JB4LIFE

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

I've been paying people using the gift option lately...saves the 3% on either end. I wonder how long that will last until they catch on..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

i did a project for a person that paid via cred card using paypal after he recived work 2 month later he filed for unrecived item with his credit card, i am now negative 2k for the past 4 months in my paypal and cannot use it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    i did a project for a person that paid via cred card using paypal after he recived work 2 month later he filed for unrecived item with his credit card, i am now negative 2k for the past 4 months in my paypal and cannot use it.
    Another reason why credit cards and pay pal are $#@!ing evil.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Paypal is evil, my original account got locked because they accused me of money laundering, wtf? WTF?

What sucks is there is no alternative.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Damn paypal! I tried to send money using a bank account. An unpaid for case was filed, I thought nothing of it and went on vacation.. It ended up taking 10 days and now people don't think I pay for items I win on ebay! I will do anything I can not to use paypal and usually just go and pick up whatever I purchase straight from the buyer with cash/check. Also the other day I tried to cancel the account and cant for the life of me find the button. Help?
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Keep on jealousing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dOpEdUpM3 Click here to enlarge
    Damn paypal! I tried to send money using a bank account. An unpaid for case was filed, I thought nothing of it and went on vacation.. It ended up taking 10 days and now people don't think I pay for items I win on ebay! I will do anything I can not to use paypal and usually just go and pick up whatever I purchase straight from the buyer with cash/check. Also the other day I tried to cancel the account and cant for the life of me find the button. Help?
    There is no help, Paypal has you by the balls.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

I am a premier member with paypal and I still don't be $#@!, besides getting faster help.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I hate Paypal too, but unfortunately I have to deal with it Click here to enlarge

It seems the antics of those businesses dealing with money border on criminal, but they are allowed to get away with it -- just look at the banks.

You could try Moneybookers.com -- which is a similar service to Paypal, but probably just as bad.
    ~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast