Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2107 Post(s)

Muslim Student Association Member asks David Horowitz a question during speech at UCSD

Interesting the way he flips the script, wonder what you guys think, try to keep emotions in check:

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    ill watch it later. i dont need to get aggravated this late

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    holy $#@!... that was epic
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    YOU CANT MAKE SPEECH !
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Jew hating Muslim fanatics.. how do they work?

I'll crucify her since she doesn't want to do it herself.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    oh man.. i still didnt watch it. i will in the a.m.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    how is she in the US
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FR305 Click here to enlarge
    how is she in the US
    and why do we bother to further educate these people?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    wow...
    just

wow
    2009.5 AW E90 335i ZMP - SOLD
    2013 E92 M3 6MT ZCP - Space Grey/Fox Red Click here to enlarge

Want to Buy: 1977-89 Porsche 911 Turbo Coupe (930)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    im almost positive, she is already under investigation. no way that can get that many views, on so many peoples utubes, and noone reports it. of course, the Dems are retarded enough to not do anything about, a la Clinton.. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Wow....$#@!ing nuts. My boss is gonna have some nice choice words once he sees the video, as he is an Israeli-Jew.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    like seriously $#@!?
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    The problem with the muslim religion, is that they justify killing other people (or races) because of their different religious beliefs. Unlike any other religion (I know of). And fact that they restate it, in statements they make, makes it all that much worse for them, even if other religions have/had a higher murder rate. $#@!ing idiots...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    haha that was funny how he pretty much $#@! slapped her
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT

Click here to enlarge

E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!

Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GT3 Click here to enlarge
    The problem with the muslim religion, is that they justify killing other people (or races) because of their different religious beliefs. Unlike any other religion (I know of). And fact that they restate it, in statements they make, makes it all that much worse for them, even if other religions have/had a higher murder rate. $#@!ing idiots...
    bro, you're really misinformed, arrogant and confused...really sorry for you...sad...

this David Horowitz a$$hole with his "for" or "against" question was the biggest arrogant prick I've ever heard speak in my life...the question is definitely NOT a "yes" or "no" type question...there are always reasons generally in life to have both sides...what a load of BS...

sticky, what's your motive for putting this up??? just curiosity? way to stir even more hate, congrats!
    Last edited by dzenno@PTF; 11-18-2010 at 05:51 PM. Reason: forgot to quote
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dzenno Click here to enlarge
    bro, you're really misinformed, arrogant and confused...really sorry for you...sad...

this David Horowitz a$$hole with his "for" or "against" question was the biggest arrogant prick I've ever heard speak in my life...the question is definitely NOT a "yes" or "no" type question...there are always reasons generally in life to have both sides...what a load of BS...

sticky, what's your motive for putting this up??? just curiosity? way to stir even more hate, congrats!
    Well, she did respond she was "for" gathering Jews in Israel to make it easier to hunt them down. I think its more about showing that muslims tend to be more radical than any other religion, no matter what type of muslim you are. Granted, I think Christians are pretty overwhelming too, and there are some branches that are ridiculously radical, yet, they've been able to move forward and leave almost all of the public hatred for other religions behind. I don't think you can stir up more hatred than there already is. Americans already have a point of view about this, and for the most part, our generation won't really change that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    how is she in the US
    Like all other these other tards who live in the West and openly praise its destruction and downfall, we allow these parasites into our society. Sad. Funny watching her get owned like that.
    "I hate you, you, and especially you and hope that all the bad things in life happen to you and only you!"

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Listen to the clip again "carefully"...she was put on the spot to answer if she was for or against Hamas and Hezbollah not if she was for or against gathering Jews up ... Funny how everyone just blindly believes this David prick..she had a valid question which didnt need ridicule..
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Listen to the clip again "carefully"...she was put on the spot to answer if she was for or against Hamas and Hezbollah not if she was for or against gathering Jews up ... Funny how everyone just blindly believes this David prick..she had a valid question which didnt need ridicule..

ok, i dont see how you can misinterpret what she says. listen from 2:48-3:05 specifically and tell me what that means..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Read my post, #13, and prove me wrong....
    You cant and you wont. You know Im right, and if you don't, you are the ignorant one.
    Questions that cant be answered as "yes' or "no" can simply be answered in 1 or 2 sentences. She could have simply said "Im against killing or hurting other people, so no, not for it"
    But she answered "for it", simply because muslims (like herself) are the only religion (that I know of) OKAY with killing or hurting or the people or races (because of their extremist religious beliefs).

Don't try to twist facts around, simply because your religious beliefs are the ones $#@!ed up...

I don't have anything against muslims, but I do against extremist muslims. 99.9% of muslim member in organizations are extremists (with the belief I've pointed out)...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    She wouldn't be very hard to hunt considering her size/weight.

What a pathetic being. She is lucky to live in a place that allows her such freedom.

I know if I said I agreed with rounding up Jews in order to make them easy to hunt I would be labeled as a skinhead and be just as hated.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hey. Who the $#@! are you? Didn't you $#@!ing see her scarf. You are the ignorant prick. What is her motive in putting the scarf on to that meeting; if anything she is the one who wants to stir even more $#@! up. Are you Muslim? Does being a Muslim blinds you from understanding $#@!ing questions? You are either for it or against it.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Hey. Who the $#@! are you? Didn't you $#@!ing see her scarf. You are the ignorant prick. What is her motive in putting the scarf on to that meeting; if anything she is the one who wants to stir even more $#@! up. Are you Muslim? Does being a Muslim blinds you from understanding $#@!ing questions? You are either for it or against it.
    well, at least im not the only one your arrogant and aggressive to Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    ok, i dont see how you can misinterpret what she says. listen from 2:48-3:05 specifically and tell me what that means..
    LM, thanks for pointing that out...I have to say that I 100% disagree with her for what she said there...my comments were more towards the "general" topic around islamophobia than this video...she's no example of "a" religion...in fact, by saying what she did she negated EVERYTHING any religion teaches...HOWEVER, she had a question for him, he chose to attack her and ridicule her...that scarf is not a weapon...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    $#@! off and shut your $#@!ing trap...i'm a communist, is that better for you?
    Click here to enlarge

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast