Close

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    262
    Rep Points
    161.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Snow stage 3 Meth Kit

    Brand new St. 3 kit with progressive controller. Pics to follow. All that is needed for the buyer to purchase is a tank.

    Thanks-

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Points
    826.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Good luck, it's a nice kit

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    262
    Rep Points
    161.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Thx Click here to enlarge

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    why selling?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    262
    Rep Points
    161.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Reputation: Yes | No
    My buddy has a very dialed in meth setup that I'm going to be duplicating on my car using another brand Click here to enlarge

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Points
    826.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Aquamist?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    262
    Rep Points
    161.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Reputation: Yes | No
    No, it's CM. Mainly doing it bc I plan on running two tunes and want the integration he has with the one. It can then be easily utilized by the other. I'm in no way saying that I know that one kit is any better than another....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,716
    Rep Points
    826.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Haha gotcha

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    20
    Rep Points
    30.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    PM me a price

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,669
    Rep Points
    31,505.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by topendusa Click here to enlarge
    PM me a price
    You can't use the PM system as a guest vendor.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    20
    Rep Points
    30.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You can't use the PM system as a guest vendor.
    Weird, I don't remember asking to be a vendor. Just wanted to enjoy the site for now.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,669
    Rep Points
    31,505.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by topendusa Click here to enlarge
    Weird, I don't remember asking to be a vendor. Just wanted to enjoy the site for now.
    Then why did you use your company name to register and your company e-mail? When doing so you are automatically placed in a guest vendor usergroup.

    To help this user out, I'm not going to stand in your way of doing business with him but wait until he posts the price and his e-mail so you can contact him.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    20
    Rep Points
    30.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Then why did you use your company name to register and your company e-mail? When doing so you are automatically placed in a guest vendor usergroup.

    To help this user out, I'm not going to stand in your way of doing business with him but wait until he posts the price and his e-mail so you can contact him.
    I see. I use that email since I own the email server and have a personal email address and business email address there. I will look at modifying my profile information, so that I'm not automatically tagged as a guest vendor because of my email address, etc. I will also look into becoming a vendor. Original poster please post a price. Thanks

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,669
    Rep Points
    31,505.9
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by topendusa Click here to enlarge
    I see. I use that email since I own the email server and have a personal email address and business email address there. I will look at modifying my profile information, so that I'm not automatically tagged as a guest vendor because of my email address, etc. I will also look into becoming a vendor. Original poster please post a price. Thanks
    Cool, glad you understand.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    262
    Rep Points
    161.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Reputation: Yes | No
    This SNOW kit has been shipped out to someone - hopefully received by the buyer today. I'll update the thread when I know more. Thanks for your interest .

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •