Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rt turbo Click here to enlarge
    Who is tuning with the E85? I thought you were running on stock DME tune?

Im looking into going E85 soon too. I worry about those Deutch works pumps though. Their fuel injectors were laughably pathetic pieces of crap. Im going with twin intank 044's.
    He mentioned Apex Speed was tuning it.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Neel i did tell you over the phone i was getting the 1100 cc injectors, should i opt for the ID 1,000's? It might be to late as i think they are already in the car! I think they put them in the day after i talked to you, is it going to be a problem?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rt turbo Click here to enlarge
    Who is tuning with the E85? I thought you were running on stock DME tune?

Im looking into going E85 soon too. I worry about those Deutch works pumps though. Their fuel injectors were laughably pathetic pieces of crap. Im going with twin intank 044's.
    I have a standalone tune rt, i also have been spelling the fuel pump company wrong they are called Deatsch Werks is this the same company as you were thinking? If so maybe i should go back to the walboro's

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Well i did some research Rt and the pump i have is reviewed very well on alot of e85 forums it is a pump they developed for e85! Also i looked into the injector thing and it seems not only do they have alot of award winning time attack teams use them, they are very popular with alot of the subaru and evo tuners. So i am scratching my head i think it must be a different company?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jacobs323i Click here to enlarge
    Well i did some research Rt and the pump i have is reviewed very well on alot of e85 forums it is a pump they developed for e85! Also i looked into the injector thing and it seems not only do they have alot of award winning time attack teams use them, they are very popular with alot of the subaru and evo tuners. So i am scratching my head i think it must be a different company?
    What made you decide to go with E85 anyway?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

mainly because it is so widely used here in mn as it is so easily obtained! Also with the other route i would have to use methanol and race fuel to get similar results. And having to mix methanol store it is a headache, same goes for race fuel. It just seems like a better option for where i am located.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jacobs323i Click here to enlarge
    mainly because it is so widely used here in mn as it is so easily obtained! Also with the other route i would have to use methanol and race fuel to get similar results. And having to mix methanol store it is a headache, same goes for race fuel. It just seems like a better option for where i am located.
    Gotcha, I look forward to seeing this come to fruition.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, thats the same company. I cant speack for the pump, but their injectors blew up or damaged many of the motors they were used on. I mean terrible pieces of Sh;t!

I agree with E85 comments, it really is the shizzle. Its better than race gas, race gas + meth, pretty much any other fuel for a street turbo motor.
    | 1997 Estoril M3 - TURBO - |
    Click here to enlarge
    | GT3582R | 8.5:1 forged internals | ARP stuffs | SS oring block & Elring HG | Fully balanced & blueprinted 3.3L S52 |
    | Nick G custom tune | 46mm Precision gate | 62# injectors | Dual 255's |

Goal to be the first GT35r E36 to: 30 psi, 140+ mph, < 6 second 60-130

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Neel i did tell you over the phone i was getting the 1100 cc injectors, should i opt for the ID 1,000's? It might be to late as i think they are already in the car! I think they put them in the day after i talked to you, is it going to be a problem?
    The size difference isn't an issue; its just that we've run a lot of different injectors over the years and nothing is as linear at low pulse widths as the ID1000's. I'm sure what you bought will work fine; its just I have my favorites!

-neel
    Neel Vasavada
    Apex Speed Technology
    2947 S Sepulveda Blvd
    Los Angeles, CA 90064
    310.314.2005 (p)
    310.496.0951 (f)
    www.apexspeedtech.com
    info@apexspeedtech.com

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Apex Speed Technology Click here to enlarge
    The size difference isn't an issue; its just that we've run a lot of different injectors over the years and nothing is as linear at low pulse widths as the ID1000's. I'm sure what you bought will work fine; its just I have my favorites!

-neel
    LOL i hear ya! I just have been waiting for so long the day this does come to fruition i will be the happiest man in the world! The hi-z supra 1100 cc injectors are so perfect for the e85 upgradeClick here to enlarge

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123