Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 33 of 33
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,202
    Rep Points
    31,315.4
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    It's a show. Like modern "pop" music. Lady Gaga isn't really about music, just a show. Everyone goes, "Wow, that's amazing!", but there is no substance, most of the time just waste.

    But I am only human, and that picture does look cool. Being cool counts. Click here to enlarge
    How poetic Click here to enlarge If it matters, I care about substance and what is on the inside. I'm not superficial with cars, with women...
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
    Posts
    3,053
    Rep Points
    1,236.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    How poetic Click here to enlarge If it matters, I care about substance and what is on the inside. I'm not superficial with cars, with women...
    I enjoy the inside of women as well..... Click here to enlarge

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,591
    Rep Points
    2,215.1
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I love both of mikes cars, I got to see the E28 at H20 this year and holy crap when you see it in person its probably one of the sickest things

    He is the one that inspired me to go out and get a hold of an old school bmw and just do crazy $#@! to it. I wont be going nearly as crazy as he did, but something along those lines
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT


    Click here to enlarge


    E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!


    Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

    Click here to enlarge

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
    Posts
    3,053
    Rep Points
    1,236.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Be sure to post up lots of pictures!

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,202
    Rep Points
    31,315.4
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by folgrz Click here to enlarge
    I love both of mikes cars, I got to see the E28 at H20 this year and holy crap when you see it in person its probably one of the sickest things

    He is the one that inspired me to go out and get a hold of an old school bmw and just do crazy $#@! to it. I wont be going nearly as crazy as he did, but something along those lines
    What old school BMW?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,591
    Rep Points
    2,215.1
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Reputation: Yes | No
    not really old school so to speak but, im in the process of aquiring an e34
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT


    Click here to enlarge


    E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!


    Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

    Click here to enlarge

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,202
    Rep Points
    31,315.4
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by folgrz Click here to enlarge
    not really old school so to speak but, im in the process of aquiring an e34
    It's getting to be old school and it is a beautiful design.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    129
    Rep Points
    516.6
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I love it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •