Close

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Stop making sense here. Some do not understand this concept of closed loop, or open loop. Click here to enlarge
    actually my old gt35 car was a open/closed loop transition NIGHTMARE. I understand everything there is to understand about it.
    The n54 doesnt have OPEN LOOP, it is a 100 percent closed loop system no matter what.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    holy $#@! man.
    That valve limits meth right. If that valve is located on the injector, the injector is still seeing less pressure than the pressure going into that valve. If it saw the same pressure, the flow wouldnt be changed.
    Dude. When you pulse your fuel injector... what happens lol. You're sucking the intelligence out of these pixels. The HFS6 is liek a true fuel system - it has constant pressure BEHIND THE VALVE, which is RIGHT behind the nozzle. Just like a fuel injector. Its like taking a fuel injector and putting it in your intake and spraying at 160 psi. There's no pressure control. Its called DUTY CYCLE. The way you control how much comes out is by how long the valve is open, JUST LIKE A FUEL INJECTOR.

Btw you run an M10 valve which is 1250 CC/Min, I run 2 500 cc/min nozzles. Guess whose atomization is better LOL.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 5mall5nail5 Click here to enlarge
    Did you bother to read at all? Spraying by boost means jack $#@!. My car makes 610 horsepower at 5000 RPM at 28 psi. It makes 685 hp at 6900 RPM at 28 psi. You're telling me that I should spray the same amount of methanol at both HP figures? You make no sense.
    No you don't... You make 610whp at 5500rpm. Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

http://img693.imageshack.us/i/aquamist1.jpg/
    according to that, and based on what you say. you are talking out your ass.

actually my m10 at 220psi vs your 2 500 and one pump that run 160psi....hmmm you really wanna do the math?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    No you don't... You make 610whp at 5500rpm. Click here to enlarge
    Ha - either way. I think you get my point.

It scares me to think that N54 owners all think this way.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

http://img693.imageshack.us/i/aquamist1.jpg/
    according to that, and based on what you say. you are talking out your ass.
    Talking out my ass? Uh, how? Do you see the thing clearly labeled FLOW CONTROL MODULE!? That's got the pulsing valve inside. Your nozzle is to be right after, as short as possible. Do you see anything on the pump that says anything about pulsing. LOL its funny because you clearly have never heard of Aquamist, which is perfect, because it seems you're brain washed on whatever $#@! system you're using.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Ha - either way. I think you get my point.

It scares me to think that N54 owners all think this way.
    At times its best to walk away.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

That still leaves LINE btwn the valve and the injector NUB. That is not how a fuel injector works. You are not pulsing the actual injector, your limiting the flow to the injector. The only way to limit flow to an OPEN HOLE, is to limit pressure.

If the valve was actually in the injector, then this would make sense, but its not. So your entire theory of you not dropping pressure at the injection point is flawed. You drop pressure.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

http://howertonengineering.com/Tech%...s/HFS-6-3w.pdf

Read, learn, and then discuss. Its better to keep your mouth closed and have people think you're stupid than to open it and confirm their intuition.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

That still leaves LINE btwn the valve and the injector NUB. That is not how a fuel injector works. You are not pulsing the actual injector, your limiting the flow to the injector. The only way to limit flow to an OPEN HOLE, is to limit flow.
    Dude, an injector is a solenoid with a nozzle. Theres about 15mm between the nozzle and the solenoid. This is the same thing, except theres 3" of line. You're a waste of time. Come to bimmerforums I started a thread just for you. You need to be schooled. Big time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

http://howertonengineering.com/Tech%...s/HFS-6-3w.pdf

Read, learn, and then discuss. Its better to keep your mouth closed and have people think you're stupid than to open it and confirm their intuition.
    Truth. Do not speak unless you know. Many who lack knowledge do so.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Dude, an injector is a solenoid with a nozzle. Theres about 15mm between the nozzle and the solenoid. This is the same thing, except theres 3" of line. You're a waste of time. Come to bimmerforums I started a thread just for you. You need to be schooled. Big time.
    omg YOU are calling me an idiot and you can't answer this basic question.

IF YOU HAVE AN OPEN HOLE (INJECTOR) HOW DO YOU LIMIT THE AMOUNT OF FLOW THAT GOES THROUGH THAT HOLE. tHERE IS ONLY ONE WAY. That was is limit pressure. If you flap that valve open and shut really fast, guess what, your are still limiting pressure or else the flow would be the same. Either way, like stated before, do you actually know what flows looks like through an injctor is is constantly being opened/closed?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

omg YOU are calling me an idiot and you can't answer this basic question.

IF YOU HAVE AN OPEN HOLE (INJECTOR) HOW DO YOU LIMIT THE AMOUNT OF FLOW THAT GOES THROUGH THAT HOLE. tHERE IS ONLY ONE WAY. That was is limit pressure. If you flap that valve open and shut really fast, guess what, your are still limiting pressure or else the flow would be the same. Either way, like stated before, do you actually know what flows looks like through an injctor is is constantly being opened/closed?
    You're not limiting pressure lol you're pulsing flow. You're stupid. Come to bimmerforums you need to be made apparent.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

You're not limiting pressure lol you're pulsing flow. You're stupid. Come to bimmerforums you need to be made apparent.
    That is the correct place. +1

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

And how do you pulse something you idiot. You adjust the pressure. Being that your pump maxes out at 160psi, the only way to pulse that is to drop it. and raise it back to 160psi.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

What happen to your entire open closed loop argument once you figured out we dont have open loop on this car.
    Still curious to hear about why you think the perfect 50:50 meth mixture is 15-20 percent to your meth mixture. Where did you come up with this stuff. And if running it the way I run it is so horrible cause the mixture to ratio varies based on actual flow form my injectors, why does my car make the same power on meth and pump as it does on race gas without meth? Think a little bro

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

And how do you pulse something you idiot. You adjust the pressure. Being that your pump maxes out at 160psi, the only way to pulse that is to drop it. and raise it back to 160psi.
    You're ridiculous. When you pulse something like a solenoid its ON and OFF. That means 160 psi, and 0 psi. If that's adjusting the pressure, then so be it.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1548570

C'mon down!

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

It is adjusting pressure fool. You are not very smart are ya. Stop posting links to boards I don't give a $#@! about.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dude. When you pulse your fuel injector... what happens lol. You're sucking the intelligence out of these pixels. The HFS6 is liek a true fuel system - it has constant pressure BEHIND THE VALVE, which is RIGHT behind the nozzle. Just like a fuel injector. Its like taking a fuel injector and putting it in your intake and spraying at 160 psi. There's no pressure control. Its called DUTY CYCLE. The way you control how much comes out is by how long the valve is open, JUST LIKE A FUEL INJECTOR.

Btw you run an M10 valve which is 1250 CC/Min, I run 2 500 cc/min nozzles. Guess whose atomization is better LOL.

Take a pressure gauge and put it before the injector and after and see how much pressure your injector is getting. I will give you a hint, its a lot less than his. Also, you know when we pulse the pump its also called Duty Cycle?

CM
    Last edited by coolingmist; 10-26-2010 at 08:51 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

`````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``````````````````````````````````````````

He is right and you are wrong. Yes your pump keeps 160 psi pressure to the valve, this is true however your valve adjusts pressure to change the flow. Also, as noted before you are going to be shocked when you see how much pressure drop that tiny valve has. Your getting nowhere near 160 psi to your injector. The only thing he is wrong about is where he mentioned the pump being pulsed, he may not realize you are pulsing the valve, but its the same thing at the end of the day.
    Last edited by coolingmist; 10-26-2010 at 08:34 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You're ridiculous. When you pulse something like a solenoid its ON and OFF. That means 160 psi, and 0 psi. If that's adjusting the pressure, then so be it.

C'mon down!
    The valve works on a dutycycle base. the longer it is open the more pressure has time to build up and the more flow. The quicker it opens and closes the less pressure has built up and less flow.

Again, you are not getting 160 psi to the injector. Put a pressure gauge there and see. Make sure you are sitting down.

CM

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Omg I'm actually glad cm entered this thread. Good job understanding common sense Dave.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1862 Post(s)

This rep system is retarded - you gave me negative feedback because I know how fuel works. Congrats.
    Just wanted to tell you that the rep system is being modified to prevent exactly what Laloosh tried to do to you. It is not supposed to allow you to affect the same person more than once in a given time but this is a hard bug to fix and I'm working on it.

I also wanted to tell you that if he has no rep power, he can't affect your rep only rate your post.

Also going to change it so that a user must have minimum rep to affect someone's rep. Just going to take additional fine tuning before you guys can keep yourselves in check, works great when people don't abuse it.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Sorry I neg rep stupidity.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1862 Post(s)

Sorry I neg rep stupidity.
    Do whatever you want, it's your rep that you earn, but it was not designed for you to go after the same person multiple times, that was the issue.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast