Close

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Pics, MHP F350 + Detailed Image Products= WOW

Huge thanks to Addison Good "Good Guys Detailing" (addisongood@gmail.com) and massive props to Detailed Image for their ultra high quality products. The combination turned our dirty tow truck into a hauler fit to tow just about anything to MIR.

Modifications include:

CAI, CAC, IC, DP, DPF Delete, DPF Back, ECU/TCU Tuning, approx 850HP/1250lb/ft at the crank with race file loaded.

Fabtech 10" Lift Kit (Full Kit), 22" Eagle Alloy Rims with 40" Toyos, LED Conversion Kit, Smoked Head/Tail Light Covers

Some pics:

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Thanks!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Have bought many detailing products from Detailed Image as well - good selection and prices, and they're close enough to me that regular shipping always gets here next day.

How many gallons of diesel does it take to push that thing a mile down the road...? Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by c32AMG-DTM Click here to enlarge
    Have bought many detailing products from Detailed Image as well - good selection and prices, and they're close enough to me that regular shipping always gets here next day.

How many gallons of diesel does it take to push that thing a mile down the road...? Click here to enlarge
    Brett,

No question the products are top notch, the truck has never gotten so many stares and as it was (dirty) it always got more looks than any car I've owned lol.

Believe it or not with fuel economy tune (+230rw over stock) it gets 24mpg on the highway at 8000lbs with me in it. With +280rw Street Perf tune it gets 19-20mpg on the highway. I haven't driven the truck with race tune (+315rw, aren't diesel's great? LOL) for any length of time but it probably gets horrendous mileage. Click here to enlarge

Towing the RS4 with Tow tune +150rw it should get around 20mpg on the way to and back from MIR.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL, that's about the mileage my C32 gets. Which doesn't weigh as much, or make neary as much power, and should have a much, much better Cd. Go figure.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by c32AMG-DTM Click here to enlarge
    LOL, that's about the mileage my C32 gets. Which doesn't weigh as much, or make neary as much power, and should have a much, much better Cd. Go figure.
    Exactly right, go figure. It gets better fuel economy than any car I've ever owned less the GT3. Insane...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    wow that is beast!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    How long does it take to wash that thing?

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yukohama Click here to enlarge
    wow that is beast!
    Thanks Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    How long does it take to wash that thing?
    LOL, hell if I know, I'll have to ask Addison how long it took Click here to enlarge I think he spent 5hrs on it, clay barring, washing, etc.

It doesn't fit in any automated car washes or my garage so it's only going to look nice once every 2 weeks Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Holy sheeeettt Andy, that thing is a beast!! Is it going to make a pass Friday? lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Man that truck looks awesome. I'm thrilled to hear Addison's work made your truck look top notch again. If you need any suggestions to help you maintain the shine please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you for the praise of our products as well, it's greatly appreciated!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 930chas Click here to enlarge
    Holy sheeeettt Andy, that thing is a beast!! Is it going to make a pass Friday? lol
    Yes it is, in fact it's the only vehicle I'm bringing (smoked clutch in Audi last week and trans was just dropped today so I'll have to go back in Nov for another rental) so I expect it to make a few. There will be soot Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DetailedImage.com Click here to enlarge
    Man that truck looks awesome. I'm thrilled to hear Addison's work made your truck look top notch again. If you need any suggestions to help you maintain the shine please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you for the praise of our products as well, it's greatly appreciated!
    Thank you for the kind words and also for making excellent products! Addison did a great job and we look forward to using him and your products on all our future vehicles. I will be sure to get in touch if I have any questions.

Thanks!