Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 75 of 75
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,440
    Rep Points
    2,622.0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Last part is not speculation, Sony announced their intention for the lifespan of the PS3. The PS3 came to market later and is harder to develop for, has a worse online experience, and if I want blu-ray I'll buy a dedicated blu ray player.

    WTF would I even care about Blu-Ray? To have Sony force their format upon me so they can make a ton of money in royalties? F that, plus I would rather just have a big hard drive and download my movies in 1080p, they can blow me with their blu-ray bull$#@!.

    The 360 is superior because it has better games, a better online experience/network, and is easier to develop for. If the PS3 was great, I would have it. The fact I don't need it and the Xbox 360 has offered me more for longer says plenty. Enjoy your PS3 when the next gen Xbox comes out and Sony won't be able to match it due to having come to market so late. It will probably be out before Gran Turismo 5 ever hits, the only thing remotely interesting on the PS3. Also, kind of embarrassing to have so much more development time and it still can't outmuscle the 360, the hardware design isn't efficient.

    The PS3 is better because you have both and say so, lol, ok.
    say it aint so


    Click here to enlarge

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,804
    Rep Points
    31,562.4
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    say it aint so
    See, xbox has more muscle.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Whales Vag
    Posts
    1,368
    Rep Points
    1.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Last part is not speculation, Sony announced their intention for the lifespan of the PS3. The PS3 came to market later and is harder to develop for, has a worse online experience, and if I want blu-ray I'll buy a dedicated blu ray player.

    WTF would I even care about Blu-Ray? To have Sony force their format upon me so they can make a ton of money in royalties? F that, plus I would rather just have a big hard drive and download my movies in 1080p, they can blow me with their blu-ray bull$#@!.

    The 360 is superior because it has better games, a better online experience/network, and is easier to develop for. If the PS3 was great, I would have it. The fact I don't need it and the Xbox 360 has offered me more for longer says plenty. Enjoy your PS3 when the next gen Xbox comes out and Sony won't be able to match it due to having come to market so late. It will probably be out before Gran Turismo 5 ever hits, the only thing remotely interesting on the PS3. Also, kind of embarrassing to have so much more development time and it still can't outmuscle the 360, the hardware design isn't efficient.

    The PS3 is better because you have both and say so, lol, ok.
    ha, fanboi nonsense as usual.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,804
    Rep Points
    31,562.4
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shahsk Click here to enlarge
    ha, fanboi nonsense as usual.
    How true, like saying "I own them both so I say so."

    Sony says PS3 has 10 year market span: http://www.engadget.com/2005/07/25/p...in-the-market/

    Frame Rate issues:

    http://www.joystiq.com/2007/08/14/ea...e-rate-issues/

    http://www.techdiversions.com/ps3-fr...s-sports-games

    Lately we're hearing a lot of roar about sports gaming on the PlayStation 3 being limited to 30 frames-per-second. This FPS limitation seems to be a nasty one but isn't PS3 specific, it's a developer problem says Sony.

    Now, you'd think Sony would be doing everything in its power to make sure these system sellers are par with -- or better -- than Microsoft's version. That's not the case, as Sony seems to have a "hey, we can do it -- why can't you?" attitude. "We have already proven that sports titles can run on the PlayStation 3 at true HD with 1080p output with NBA 07," says Dave Karraker, Sony CEA's senior director of corporate communications. "If you have questions about specific third-party games, you should speak to those publishers."

    If I were developing a PS3 game and the console maker said, in so many words, "screw you, we can do it, try harder" I'd be off to make my games on another console.
    Xbox360 game library is larger, fact. Xbox Live has better dedicated servers, fact. Xbox 360 offers better framerates and better development for studios at lower cost, fact.

    Not supporting your argument with anything more than your opinion? Well, kind of to be expected, as usual.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    How true, like saying "I own them both so I say so."

    Sony says PS3 has 10 year market span: http://www.engadget.com/2005/07/25/p...in-the-market/

    Frame Rate issues:

    http://www.joystiq.com/2007/08/14/ea...e-rate-issues/

    http://www.techdiversions.com/ps3-fr...s-sports-games



    Xbox360 game library is larger, fact. Xbox Live has better dedicated servers, fact. Xbox 360 offers better framerates and better development for studios at lower cost, fact.

    Not supporting your argument with anything more than your opinion? Well, kind of to be expected, as usual.
    all of these may be true, but how do you explain the xbox still sucking then?

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,804
    Rep Points
    31,562.4
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    all of these may be true, but how do you explain the xbox still sucking then?
    PS3 owners being fanboys? The hardware has had its share of issues, not like the PS3 hasn't.

    Some people may like one, some people may like the other, that is what it comea down to.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Whales Vag
    Posts
    1,368
    Rep Points
    1.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    How true, like saying "I own them both so I say so."

    Sony says PS3 has 10 year market span: http://www.engadget.com/2005/07/25/p...in-the-market/

    Frame Rate issues:

    http://www.joystiq.com/2007/08/14/ea...e-rate-issues/

    http://www.techdiversions.com/ps3-fr...s-sports-games



    Xbox360 game library is larger, fact. Xbox Live has better dedicated servers, fact. Xbox 360 offers better framerates and better development for studios at lower cost, fact.

    Not supporting your argument with anything more than your opinion? Well, kind of to be expected, as usual.
    theres no point in arguing with you., honestly. this topic is not worth arguing about lol everyone has their preferences.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,804
    Rep Points
    31,562.4
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shahsk Click here to enlarge
    theres no point in arguing with you., honestly. this topic is not worth arguing about lol everyone has their preferences.
    Click here to enlarge

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    795
    Rep Points
    591.0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Well, you guys are about 5 years too late into this debate. Buy an Xbox(more users online), AND a PS3 (Better graphics) and STFU. Both have great games...

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Whales Vag
    Posts
    1,368
    Rep Points
    1.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GT3 Click here to enlarge
    Well, you guys are about 5 years too late into this debate. Buy an Xbox(more users online), AND a PS3 (Better graphics) and STFU. Both have great games...
    lol yeah, i bought both for those reasons alone.

    i need to resevere black ops.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    818
    Posts
    521
    Rep Points
    549.2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    all of these may be true, but how do you explain the xbox still sucking then?
    LOL child please...

    I have to say this thread is kinda funny. I know I posted earlier I haven't had many issues with my PS3 but in all reality its getting on my nerves lately. So I'm selling the $#@!ing thing and all my accessories... I will be ordering another Xbox 360 though the new model that just came out to replace it however. And I'm not to sure if I'll eventually get another PS3 in all reality I probably wont.
    Kees on M5 Board is my bitch....

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,440
    Rep Points
    2,622.0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GT3 Click here to enlarge
    Well, you guys are about 5 years too late into this debate. Buy an Xbox(more users online), AND a PS3 (Better graphics) and STFU. Both have great games...
    I agree with this.
    although there are enough players online with the PS3 anyway. plus its free

    It has a ton of features that I'm sure nobody uses. its like they wanted it to be a total entertainment system but I only use it for movies and games.

    and internet videos at my old house before I had a big screen HD comp

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
    Posts
    3,053
    Rep Points
    1,236.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Pfff whatever, N64 > All.

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,804
    Rep Points
    31,562.4
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    Pfff whatever, N64 > All.
    I would destroy you in GoldenEye or Mario Kart 64.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
    Posts
    3,053
    Rep Points
    1,236.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I would destroy you in GoldenEye or Mario Kart 64.
    My two most played games? I think not! You can even be Oddjob, it won't save you.

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,804
    Rep Points
    31,562.4
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    My two most played games? I think not! You can even be Oddjob, it won't save you.
    Oh, a challenge? You think you played those games a lot? You have no idea, I'll bury you.

    It's on.

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,804
    Rep Points
    31,562.4
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,440
    Rep Points
    2,622.0
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It broke again Click here to enlarge
    buy another one, fanboy.

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,804
    Rep Points
    31,562.4
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    buy another one, fanboy.
    I'm not as concerned with videogames anymore. I'll get it fixed when I have time.

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It broke again Click here to enlarge

    HAHAHAHA!! FAGBOX FOR THE WIN!!

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    288
    Rep Points
    187.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    PLAYSTATION HOME > any GAMES ON XBOX !
    Click here to enlarge

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,888
    Rep Points
    1,422.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It broke again Click here to enlarge
    I have been through 3 of them. $#@! it, never again.

    Just ordered up a PS3 bundle last week.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,804
    Rep Points
    31,562.4
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    I have been through 3 of them. $#@! it, never again.

    Just ordered up a PS3 bundle last week.
    Well I'm not buying a 4th.

    PC Gaming, I'm back.

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,888
    Rep Points
    1,422.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Well I'm not buying a 4th.

    PC Gaming, I'm back.
    Yeah, I have been thinking about getting a nice pc setup and joining one of online racing simulators. That $#@! is realistic as hell now.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    PS3.. eventually you all see the light (and not the redring, although that fits as well Click here to enlarge)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •