Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by NatAsp-M3 Click here to enlarge
    but when you keep referencing the fact that Jeremy, himself, made the CEL errors then you aren't taking FULL responsibility. Everyone knows HE did that
    Actually, I don't think that is the case. I think Jeremy turned off the CEL for people who wanted it off. Many people ask for this, it is the same thing Powerchip does today I would assume, it is a simple matter as stated to disable it. The issue has been re-enabling it for some, don't think this can be blamed on one person, why should it be?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Actually, I don't think that is the case. I think Jeremy turned off the CEL for people who wanted it off. Many people ask for this, it is the same thing Powerchip does today I would assume, it is a simple matter as stated to disable it. The issue has been re-enabling it for some, don't think this can be blamed on one person, why should it be?
    I see. But I did hear that in some cases the CEL was undesireably turned off completely, rather than just for the desired exhaust/increased emissions CEL. i.e, there wouldn't be a functional CEL for any reason - which I see as undesireable. I don't think all clients were aware of that. I really don't know all the details of this epic tale, just what I've read here and there.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

I see. But I did hear that in some cases the CEL was undesireably turned off completely, rather than just for the desired exhaust/increased emissions CEL. i.e, there wouldn't be a functional CEL for any reason - which I see as undesireable
    I see, this would have to be explained to the user I would think. I'm not sure if mine disabled it entirely or just for the exhaust, I don't know. It may have been that early on that all off or all on was the only way to get the desirable effect. I would assume now that disabling it in the way you mentioned is fully possible, by anyone.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

i never said anything about taking someone else tune to pc or stealing someones tune i am not like that and mike stop making stuff up now....all i said was " my car will be on the west coast maybe if i go the other route (ess route) matt could tune it"...i wouldn't take one company's tune to another i just tell ess to not tune it. what would i gain by doing this? all i want is a sc and just trying to find out all facts behind it

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

I see. But I did hear that in some cases the CEL was undesireably turned off completely, rather than just for the desired exhaust/increased emissions CEL. i.e, there wouldn't be a functional CEL for any reason - which I see as undesireable. I don't think all clients were aware of that. I really don't know all the details of this epic tale, just what I've read here and there.
    when i was looking for a tune i was looking for my cats to be turned off because they throw codes...it was advertised that they would turn off the cel the hfc threw not the whole CEL light for the stage 2 tune.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

This thread has evolved to something beyond just stating a customer service experience. Therefore, since it encompasses broader issues I have moved it to the S65 section where hopefully we can focus on getting a good discussion going on tunes and CEL's on the S65.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This thread has evolved to something beyond just stating a customer service experience. Therefore, since it encompasses broader issues I have moved it to the S65 section where hopefully we can focus on getting a good discussion going on tunes and CEL's on the S65.
    thanks sticky

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike@Powerchip Click here to enlarge
    But the point remains that a mistake was made there that has caused the very issue that Akash has been complaining about. In all of the years of the ECU tuning business, Akash and Dondon are the only two people that have every complained about me. And to be quite frank, I think they are both delusional. I've been in the game long enough to know what was said, what was delivered and everything in between. I think that's a great track record. I have no performance quotas to meet, so it's irrelevant to me anyway.
    Now that is really professional of you to call me names. I have stayed quiet about this whole thing and yet you have to bring my name into this little mess of yours. I do not have to point out anything as you have already done enough damage to yourself by posting up classless remarks. I really feel sorry for Matt and Powerchip because they have someone like you representing them. Since you wanted to drag me into this then I am going to post the dyno of my PC tuned car vs my stock.

Sticky,

Please feel free to post the stock and PC tuned dyno graphs I talked to you about.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mike,

If anyone is delusional, then it might be you. I tried to say quiet also, but when you post things that are blantantly not true and then you start calling names then I have to say something. Here are the facts:

- I personally read and reflashed the 8 cars during the VA Powerchip group buy.
    - I worked with Mike to set things up and Mike blatantly lied about how PC tunes for HFCs. He told me that PC DOES NOT turn off the rear O2s, but rather raises the threshold so that the CEL will not come on. I specifically asked if I would be able to pass readiness and he promptly said yes, you can pass readiness.
    - The above statement is a lie, you cannot pass readiness with a PowerChip tune. When I confronted Mike when I found this out he blamed it on information he was told by Jeremy. I sense a recurring theme here.
    - ALL of the cars that did the group buy regardless of whether they chose Stage 1 or Stage II software had the CEL light COMPLETELY DISABLED. Remember, Stage 1 leave the CEL untouched as cars with untouched cats qualify for Stage 1. This can be tested by checking if the light illuminates for a couple of seconds when starting the car. When it does not, the light is completely turned off. You engine could be on the verge of taking a $#@! and you would not know as the CEL light is turned off.
    - My original tune not only turned off the CEL light completely, but still allowed cat codes to be stored in my ECU. I found out only after connecting an OBD-II reader. How can this happen you ask? PC turned off the CEL light but DID NOT turn off my rear O2 sensors. So, my sensors will still throwing codes to the ECU, but I would never know as the CEL was turned off.

Mike also blames the bad tunes on Jeremy as he said he was the one that tuned the GB cars. NOT TRUE AGAIN. I went back and looked at all the email traffic from the GB day and Jeremy was nowhere on the emails. I also remembered we had a huge delay and Mike had said that Jeremy was supposed to tune our cars but ended up getting fired the day before so other people tuned our cars. Travis Cattach, Brinley Jones, and Mike Benvo were the only people that were listed on all the email traffic. So to blame Jeremy for our bad tunes is pretty crappy when he didn't even tune our cars. Now, whether you are alluding to the fact that are tunes were developed by Jeremy and therefore his fault, I am not sure.

The point is Mike, you are pretty antagonistic when it comes to issues that arise. You seem to play both sides and not be straighforward. Your constant monetary comments on how much you make are completely childish. If you have money, you don't talk about it. The fact that you talk about it all the time makes you seem insecure about moeny. Who really cares that you make six figures?

This is not the first post from you like this and most likely will not be the last unless you decide to change your attitude. I do feel bad for Matt that you represent PC in such a negative light. When I talked to Matt, he was willing to accept fault instead of being defensive and try to look for a solution rather than pointing fingers.

Ben

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DoNDoN Click here to enlarge
    Now that is really professional of you to call me names. I have stayed quiet about this whole thing and yet you have to bring my name into this little mess of yours. I do not have to point out anything as you have already done enough damage to yourself by posting up classless remarks. I really feel sorry for Matt and Powerchip because they have someone like you representing them. Since you wanted to drag me into this then I am going to post the dyno of my PC tuned car vs my stock.

Sticky,

Please feel free to post the stock and PC tuned dyno graphs I talked to you about.
    whats with the dyno graphs are they off or something?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Let's go over your "facts" - and this will be my last post because this is an incessant waste of time:

Yes, I told you that the CEL would not be disabled and that the thresholds would be raised. This is what I was told, and I clairified this with the office. I didn't not blame Jeremy for anything, because I never had a discussion with him about the CEL thresholds. So here you are making it seem like everything is being thrown on Jeremy, when I never said he caused the issue. I did say that he tuned stage II cars with a CEL delete instead of an o2 delete, which is true.

As far as the Stage I tunes, the CEL should not have been changed at all, nor the o2 sensor switch. I didn't tune the file so I'm not sure what to tell you here other than we have reflashed all of the cars and made right by this.

The codes you read out of your car were probably stored from before, which is why you saw them in there even though the light did not illuminate. When a customer gets a flash from us, it doesn't clear the faults, so if there was a cat efficiency error from before, when they read the codes the light will be off but the previously stored codes are still in memory. As far as the CEL not illuminating, I wouldn't say that this would mean that "Your engine could be on the verge of taking a $#@! and you would not know as the CEL light is turned off." The SES light usually pops up for something emissions related, such as an o2 sensor ageing, etc. If your engine had serious issues, the car would trigger limp mode. Please don't make it seem like engine damage is going to result from the light being off.

You can go back and look at the emails and see that Jeremy is not on them. That doesn't mean that he didn't tune the file. Customers do not normally communicate with a dedicated tuner directly, so that would make sense. This also doesn't mean that he did tune the file. Regardless, there was an issue, and it has been resolved. Don't for one second try to say that I tried to misrepesent the tune to you, because I am very honest and specifically asked about these issues before I gave you a response.

Just FYI - directly from my email that contained the read for the tuner:
    Please send back the file attached tuned for the following mods: AA Catless Xpipe, AFE Filter & Increase CEL threshold for Cat Efficiency so no cel comes on for having no cats. ". That was the email sent regarding JuniorDee's tune. So you can see that I've specifically said what the changes should be. And you would think if there was something that couldn't be done that I would be informed of that. But you can keep pointing fingers at me if you'd like.

I say things how they are, I don't need to sugar coat it. I've tried to help you. I've worked to have all of your reflashes done complimentary. If I wasn't there behind the scenes then you would be more angered and pointing more fingers at others.
    Last edited by Mike Benvo; 09-29-2010 at 05:06 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DoNDoN Click here to enlarge
    Sticky,

As you requested: http://www.bimmerboost.com/content.p...M3-Tune-Issues

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

NataspM3: I missed your post and just came across it. I apprecaite your comments and tend to agree with most of your points.

Any other customers that have CEL light issues, please contact Matt or myself and we are more than happy to assist you in fixing that problem.

Thanks,
    Mike

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Let's go over your "facts" - and this will be my last post because this is an incessant waste of time:

Yes, I told you that the CEL would not be disabled and that the thresholds would be raised. This is what I was told, and I clairified this with the office. I didn't not blame Jeremy for anything, because I never had a discussion with him about the CEL thresholds. So here you are making it seem like everything is being thrown on Jeremy, when I never said he caused the issue. I did say that he tuned stage II cars with a CEL delete instead of an o2 delete, which is true.

As far as the Stage I tunes, the CEL should not have been changed at all, nor the o2 sensor switch. I didn't tune the file so I'm not sure what to tell you here other than we have reflashed all of the cars and made right by this.

The codes you read out of your car were probably stored from before, which is why you saw them in there even though the light did not illuminate. When a customer gets a flash from us, it doesn't clear the faults, so if there was a cat efficiency error from before, when they read the codes the light will be off but the previously stored codes are still in memory. As far as the CEL not illuminating, I wouldn't say that this would mean that "Your engine could be on the verge of taking a $#@! and you would not know as the CEL light is turned off." The SES light usually pops up for something emissions related, such as an o2 sensor ageing, etc. If your engine had serious issues, the car would trigger limp mode. Please don't make it seem like engine damage is going to result from the light being off.

You can go back and look at the emails and see that Jeremy is not on them. That doesn't mean that he didn't tune the file. Customers do not normally communicate with a dedicated tuner directly, so that would make sense. This also doesn't mean that he did tune the file. Regardless, there was an issue, and it has been resolved. Don't for one second try to say that I tried to misrepesent the tune to you, because I am very honest and specifically asked about these issues before I gave you a response.

Just FYI - directly from my email that contained the read for the tuner:
    Please send back the file attached tuned for the following mods: AA Catless Xpipe, AFE Filter & Increase CEL threshold for Cat Efficiency so no cel comes on for having no cats. ". That was the email sent regarding JuniorDee's tune. So you can see that I've specifically said what the changes should be. And you would think if there was something that couldn't be done that I would be informed of that. But you can keep pointing fingers at me if you'd like.

I say things how they are, I don't need to sugar coat it. I've tried to help you. I've worked to have all of your reflashes done complimentary. If I wasn't there behind the scenes then you would be more angered and pointing more fingers at others.

The codes were not stored from my car before. I have an OBD-II reader and cleared them before being tuned by PC. They were thrown by the car after the tune but because the CEL was turned off and the O2 sensor was still working, the code was still present in the car.

You did mis-represent the tune as you said I would pass readiness. It is impossible to pass readiness with the PC tune. If you had said that up front then I could have made an informed decision. Instead, I went on what you promised and that was not true.

In response to your email, whether or not you intenionally mislead people about passing emissions, I don't know and can't say for sure, but when the issue came up, you had no resolution to it besides to put the stock cats back in to pass and then take them back out. If I had to go through the trouble of all this, I didn't need a tune. The purpose of the tune to was avoid this hassle.

You have seemed to try to help people, I agree, but you also give the impression of always playing both sides and are very defensive. Either way Mike, if people seem to be constantly griping about the way that you speak to them or handle the situation, you must at some point look at your self in the mirror and ask youself the question, if people keep saying the same thing, there must be some truth to it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    And none of the monetary comments were made until LostMarine decided to post about my unemployment, which is a joke to me. I'm just going to let this all pan out... We'll see where PC is and where OE is in the coming years. That will show right there who's got it and who doesn't. I do find it quite humorous that you can meet someone one time and conclude that they are a "true enthusiast" and not a liar. It just shows how well you evaluate evidence before coming to baseless conclusions. Click here to enlarge

And Sticky, you won't make me feel bad, lets just take it off the board. We've always had a good rapport. I've supported your forum from the beginning, you know that. Whatever falling out you had with PC didn't involve me and I don't support that. I'm not proud of what I've spent on my cars. I'm proud of the results - there's a difference. And always a point of diminished returns when the car isn't a car anymore but just a consistent headache. Maybe you'll have a different view in a couple years on the industry.

Mspired M3, maybe you should go back into your cage. You sound like a psycho that missed a dose of Lithium.

Mike

PS: I got a text from Matt and wanted to post it FYI: "Maybe Akash is right about meaning ess I can't argue that I was tuning a car while talking to him". So maybe he was talking about ripping off ESS, and not Gintani. I can't be sure as I wasn't there. Either way it's to the same effect.
    1. yes, i can give you 10 easy things to say/do/look for to judge a persons authenticity, such as body language, pupil dialation , breathing, arm gestures, tone, knowledge of subject, ect. within 2 minutes all tried and true. Let alone the fact that i had 20 minutes, in a non-hostile area, with no language barrier. yes, you can tell when someone is sincere in 1 20 minute face-face convo. much like like how people are getting to know you and your practices from the "convo" going on right here.

2. awesome idea about seeing who is doing what in the next few months/year. In all my life, i have heard retarded epressions, and hated when people use lame sayings. BUT today, I feel there has never been a better example of this one that you and your conversation here- Mike-Dont quit your day job.

3. Who is making false accusations now BTW? Its seems you cant get your facts straigh about what Akash "said" and again, i would be highly suprised, in fact shocked, and willing to bet anything i hold sacred that Akash didnt say anything about ripping anyone off.

4.It seems that for some people your tune is OK, at best, but others are not getting what they wanted. There seems to be a large, and growing, group of people that are not satisfied with the PC tune. And now your offering a reflash as if your doing it out of kindness and that you have a choice not to. As if your doing the customer a favor by correcting for your screw up (yes yours, its your company right?)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    1. yes, i can give you 10 easy things to say/do/look for to judge a persons authenticity, such as body language, pupil dialation , breathing, arm gestures, tone, knowledge of subject, ect. within 2 minutes all tried and true. Let alone the fact that i had 20 minutes, in a non-hostile area, with no language barrier. yes, you can tell when someone is sincere in 1 20 minute face-face convo. much like like how people are getting to know you and your practices from the "convo" going on right here.

2. awesome idea about seeing who is doing what in the next few months/year. In all my life, i have heard retarded epressions, and hated when people use lame sayings. BUT today, I feel there has never been a better example of this one that you and your conversation here- Mike-Dont quit your day job.

3. Who is making false accusations now BTW? Its seems you cant get your facts straigh about what Akash "said" and again, i would be highly suprised, in fact shocked, and willing to bet anything i hold sacred that Akash didnt say anything about ripping anyone off.

4.It seems that for some people your tune is OK, at best, but others are not getting what they wanted. There seems to be a large, and growing, group of people that are not satisfied with the PC tune. And now your offering a reflash as if your doing it out of kindness and that you have a choice not to. As if your doing the customer a favor by correcting for your screw up (yes yours, its your company right?)
    i agree with you LM cant put it any better

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/off...-dealings.html

Mike Benvo used to work for, and got booted from ESS for some interesting behavior.

Post #8: http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/off...ml#post1338773

ASBORN@ESS quoted this:

To our friends at M5board:

We have done everything we could to keep this situation private between Mike Benvo and ESS, however, he leaves us no choice.

Since Mike seems to keep leaving the important parts out of his recent posts attempting to garner sympathy from the board and to unlawfully smear ESS's good reputation in the process, we will now explain the entire situation that led up to his termination and into the current legal proceedings.

Mike was referred to ESS as a friend. He was offered ESS software on his M5 simply in exchange for an honest in-depth review. He immediately loved the software and asked us if he could get on the boards and sell it for ESS. He was given limited access to allow him to take orders and be paid some commission. He sold over 20 copies of the software and each customer loved it. The ESS M5/M6 software is fantastic and speaks for itself.

Unfortunately, behind the scenes, he continuously failed to follow procedures when it came to entering orders into our sales system even after being told the policy. He would wait days or more to enter the orders after obtaining the information from the customer. This led to delays in getting the payment information and, therefore, the DMEs would not be processed as fast as normal which caused unnecessary delays in getting them back to our customers.

At Bimmerfest, he was told that I would be available to do programming on-site as a special service to our customers. I told him as long as the DMEs were on-hand, they would be programmed by the end of the show. He instead told customers they would be done in less than 30 minutes from receipt. I was violently ill that morning and did not arrive until 1230. Once I arrived, not only were all on-site customers completed, but I stayed late to program an extra E46 M3 and then even to install ESS performance software in his E90 M3 for free.

After the show, I immediately went back to the hotel and spent the next 16 hours in bed recovering. Mike decided to go to State St and proceeded to drink at the bars. Upon his return in the early morning, he was witnessed emptying a fire extinguisher under the door into my hotel room. To make matters worse, he then jumped, danced, and posed on the hood of my company rental car (see the pics below). He called these "practical jokes". My clothes and shoes were stained with chemical powder, I had trouble breathing for the next day, and this caused extensive damage to the hood that the rental car agency noted and will be billing me for. He was immediately terminated that next morning. He begged for his position back, but this level of disrespect is intolerable for anyone, much less to your generous employer.

But there's more: Around this time, he took it upon himself to collect over $7,000 from a customer in HIS OWN NAME for a supercharger kit and deposited the funds in HIS PERSONAL account. These were ESS business funds. He also collected the funds and never entered the order into the ESS system, AGAIN. He was never authorized to sell superchargers, only software. This is not only immoral and unethical, but very illegal. Since his dealer logins were immediately disabled upon his termination, he then tried to enter the order as a customer and demanded to be paid commission on it. He has since tried to use these outstanding monies as leverage to get both his stock and modified DME files from us, YOUR customer DME files, commission on a kit we were never paid on nor that he entered before his termination, pushed customers here to send in their DMEs quicker to help offset this payment, and continually stated that he will use the board to "ruin" ESS and will interfere with my VISA in the United States if we don't comply.

As for the control units: Mike openly and willfully gave us a DME and TCU from an M5 during Bimmerfest to use as spares for customers. However, due to his stating to us and others that he was really doing 120+ mph before he wrecked his M5, that he had to sneak into the lot where his totaled M5 was stored to "get" parts off of it (including a extra trip to the hardware store to get tools to pry out the DME), and repeatedly refusing to give us his insurance company information to verify rightful possession, we can only assume there is foul play at work and will be turning the units over to our lawyers for follow-up into insurance fraud. It is our belief that these units are stolen and it is our dutiful obligation to return the alleged stolen property to its rightful owner and Mike refuses to cooperate. Because of this decision, he decided to come here to "get back at us" and to threaten us with frivolous lawsuits.

We tried to work this out with him. Everything from offering him a limited commission on the supercharger if he would simply pay us in full so we can ship it to the customer to even waiving all of the damages he did to my car, room, and property if he would simply agree in writing to never bring up ESS again. He refused. Therefore, we have demanded that he immediately return the full amount to the customer for the illicit transaction involving the supercharger and we will NOT pay him a commission on it. The customer is then welcome to order it from us directly and we will even gladly offer him a discount for the trouble he has had with Mike. Since the damages he did occurred before his termination, we will withhold the cost of the rental car repairs, hotel room cleaning charges, and replacement costs for my shoes and clothes from his final commission check. It will very likely exceed the small amount he is owed and we expect him to make full reparations for the balance due. He still refused all offers of negotiation so we have turned it over to our legal counsel. We have gone out of our way to end this amicably but he asked for more every time. We simply have no choice.

It is unfortunate that Mike decided to bring this public as it has no purpose here, but we will not sit idly by and allow him to twist the truth, confuse, and mislead our valued customers here on M5board. The Mike you know here and the Mike we dealt with are two very different people. We apologize to everyone for any trouble he has caused and, in return, will continue to honor the $1049 group buy price and will extend it through the end of June for anyone interested in ESS M5/M6 performance software.
    Last edited by Information; 09-30-2010 at 11:47 AM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Information Click here to enlarge
    http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/m5-...d-special.html

Mike Benvo used to work for, and got booted from ESS for some interesting behavior.

Post #8: http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/off...tml#post133873

ASBORN@ESS quoted this:
    and that ladies.. is how you end a debate..
    Last edited by LostMarine; 09-30-2010 at 03:29 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    and that ladies.. is how you end a debate..
    wow +1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Well.... that throws a wrench in there, eh?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

.............cricket.............................. ...cricket....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I think Mikey rage quit..

Click here to enlarge
    Kees on M5 Board is my bitch....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Since you guys think that Asbjorns comments "end the debate", I will be more than happy to post the judgment I received against ESS in San Diego superior court. I have been busy and that's why I haven't responded yet (other than feeling like I have nothing to prove or show you guys anyway because theres a clear lack of logic and evidence to support such ridiculous conclusions)

Last time I checked I won the case, and ESS was not only ordered to pay me, but to return my DME in untampered condition as received (with ESS software installed).

I'll post that up here tomorrow. I don't have the time or day for this nonsense. You guys are seriously pathetic and jump to baseless conclusions.

And of course, you only post Asbjorns claims and not my responses, which is exactly what I would expect from people on a forum that like to twist things until they become reality. It's ridiculous to say that I crashed the M5 at 120+ MPH, considering the accident was
    #1 Ruled the other parties fault by both insurance companies
    #2 The other insurance company paid for the damage to my car up to policy limits, then mine covered the rest.

I'll post the judgment tomorrow, you won't hear from me until then. It seems like some of you really get jollies posting in this thread, like you live for it or something. It's sad in its own regard. I am certainly not going to argue about something that happened two years ago - especially since my victory in court shows that I had evidence to support my case where ESS did not.
    Last edited by Mike Benvo; 09-30-2010 at 11:30 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Since you guys think that Asbjorns comments "end the debate", I will be more than happy to post the judgment I received against ESS in San Diego superior court.
    This is true and you have mentioned it before.

Plus, Asbjorn is not exactly trustworthy. His word means nothing and he has failed to honor it with me.

I'll post that up here tomorrow. I don't have the time or day for this nonsense. You guys are seriously pathetic and jump to baseless conclusions.
    Give them the benefit of the doubt, if you expect them to do the same for you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

He has failed to honor his word on multiple occasions. Not to mention Joseph, the posts about ESS are completely irreverent to the S65 and CEL lights, and should therefore be deleted. Is this supposed to be an endless bashing contest? Why would you support this on your forum? Regardless, if it stays, I will post the judgment in my defense. I like ESS and think they make good products, but the way Asbjorn conducts business leaves much to be desired.

Jon Martin: I'm glad you are good at posting stupid pictures off the internet. It truly shows your intellect. A picture says a thousand words right? Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast