Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 40 of 40
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,274
    Rep Points
    1,583.2
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    He creates that username to inject his script. Clever fellow this one is.
    yup...vb script is VERY malicous...or can be that is....
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Yep, not a guy to mess with.

    The NZ parliament stuff was impressive.
    yup
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Ya, I didn't read anything about that but if the pentagon can't stop him, who can?
    dem0n can...but wont...he's on his side unfortunately

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,274
    Rep Points
    1,583.2
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    he has a world record for hacking over 21,000 sites in one day.



    .
    dem0n actually has that record....140,000+ in 1 day...but only the underground kinda knows that one....

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,832
    Rep Points
    31,568.8
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge

    He dont wanna help anyone, hes just like any other terrorist in the world...inflicting pain and suffering upon innocent people for no reason..just to get a laugh out of it.
    He could help people, that is the sad thing. Tremendous talent, let's put it to good use.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    OH
    Posts
    1,453
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Thanks for getting it back up asap without missing a step!

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,608
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Reputation: Yes | No
    HAHAHAHA STICKY GOT OWNED LOL OMFG HAX0RED!!!!!11
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,442
    Rep Points
    2,622.2
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MHP LLC Click here to enlarge
    Thanks for getting it back up asap without missing a step!
    yes. good work, sticky.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    dem0n actually has that record....140,000+ in 1 day...but only the underground kinda knows that one....
    wow. i didn't even find anything about that in a Google search.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,274
    Rep Points
    1,583.2
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    yes. good work, sticky.



    wow. i didn't even find anything about that in a Google search.
    o trust me u wont find that on any google search...its an insider info kinda thing...dem0n is bad news....guy is like the hacker of all hackers....or cracker actually...guy is clean as a whistle as he NEVER leaves a trace he did anything....not a guy u wanna piss off

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,832
    Rep Points
    31,568.8
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    yes. good work, sticky.
    I can't take credit for this, our host was on top of it. Probably because it was their fault. I told them I wanted it back up and they got it back it ASAP, can't even pinpoint any lost data. Great job by them.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,303
    Rep Points
    2,757.4
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    o trust me u wont find that on any google search...its an insider info kinda thing...dem0n is bad news....guy is like the hacker of all hackers....or cracker actually...guy is clean as a whistle as he NEVER leaves a trace he did anything....not a guy u wanna piss off

    this is the dude who should be the next James Bond evil guy...

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    307
    Rep Points
    182.7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    this is the dude who should be the next James Bond evil guy...
    LOL if james bond returns... yeah it makes sense!

    But the worst thing of all is that I heard that these guys CAN get into servers and systems like hospitals etc, which is quite scary. And they would probably challenge themselves on things like that... but what if they start "hacking" cars? I'd hate to be on the freeway and think it was my HPFP when actually someone just screwed me over!!
    Click here to enlarge
    Current:
    2010 CTS-V Sedan

    Previous:
    2007 e92 335i

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,215
    Rep Points
    1,142.0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alq80 Click here to enlarge
    LOL if james bond returns... yeah it makes sense!

    But the worst thing of all is that I heard that these guys CAN get into servers and systems like hospitals etc, which is quite scary. And they would probably challenge themselves on things like that... but what if they start "hacking" cars? I'd hate to be on the freeway and think it was my HPFP when actually someone just screwed me over!!
    As if that doesn't happen already Click here to enlarge

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,832
    Rep Points
    31,568.8
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alq80 Click here to enlarge
    . but what if they start "hacking" cars?
    They would need to be connected to the ecu. As it stands, you can't reach the ecu to change parameters remotely, you have to connect physically.

    I think the most that can be done is the OnStar type thing of turning the car on or off.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,274
    Rep Points
    1,583.2
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alq80 Click here to enlarge
    LOL if james bond returns... yeah it makes sense!

    But the worst thing of all is that I heard that these guys CAN get into servers and systems like hospitals etc, which is quite scary. And they would probably challenge themselves on things like that... but what if they start "hacking" cars? I'd hate to be on the freeway and think it was my HPFP when actually someone just screwed me over!!
    doubt people would have to wory about that...u gotta understand these guys do this kinda of stuff to show off...not really to inflict physical pain indirectly(unless hired)...the mind of a hacker is very different fom what most people think...all it is to them is a pissing contest...
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    They would need to be connected to the ecu. As it stands, you can't reach the ecu to change parameters remotely, you have to connect physically.

    I think the most that can be done is the OnStar type thing of turning the car on or off.
    +1...unless u have your bluetooth radio on...then let the hacking of your radio and nav commense....but ur ecu will be fine....so u can drive while dem0n changes all your radio stations...lol

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,832
    Rep Points
    31,568.8
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    doubt people would have to wory about that...u gotta understand these guys do this kinda of stuff to show off...not really to inflict physical pain indirectly(unless hired)...the mind of a hacker is very different fom what most people think...all it is to them is a pissing contest...
    Well we need them to piss in the right direction.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Whales Vag
    Posts
    1,368
    Rep Points
    1.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    lulz he is good

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •