Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Most unique E39 M5 I've probobly seen

Hey guys, thought you might be interested in this. This guy dropped serious $$$ into this E39 M5, and you just have to see it for yourself. Recorded it at a car show that took place last weekend in Long Island.

Starts at 0:36

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2107 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    For sale, interesting. The trunk setup is cool but way too overdone for something I would want.

That hood is familiar as are some of the other body pieces. Definitely some coin dropped.

What show was this? With all that Italian hardware looks badass.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    thats my friend Rons car. He had a lexus GS300 before that sat on Tein Comfort Master Coilovers, Zauber wheels (18x10 with like a 5" lip in the back)..turboed and everything. He won best VIP/best JDM everywhere he went.

In 2002 he stepped up to this M5....bought it completely stock...and thats how far hes gone with it. He was always a big big audio buff..his system in his Lexus was unreal...the clarity in the system was amazing...tuned by Ultrasounds in Lynbrook, not far from my shop. For the record this is not your average stereo turned way up to produce massive amounts of bass and be ghetto...he won several audio contests with it and was featured in a few magazines. I doubt that stereo is finished...Ron isnt the type of person to leave the sub box just chillin like that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ummm, ok....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    For sale, interesting. The trunk setup is cool but way too overdone for something I would want.

That hood is familiar as are some of the other body pieces. Definitely some coin dropped.

What show was this? With all that Italian hardware looks badass.
    Indeed. This was at the Exotics Expose car show at Westbury Gardens in LI.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    thats my friend Rons car. He had a lexus GS300 before that sat on Tein Comfort Master Coilovers, Zauber wheels (18x10 with like a 5" lip in the back)..turboed and everything. He won best VIP/best JDM everywhere he went.

In 2002 he stepped up to this M5....bought it completely stock...and thats how far hes gone with it. He was always a big big audio buff..his system in his Lexus was unreal...the clarity in the system was amazing...tuned by Ultrasounds in Lynbrook, not far from my shop. For the record this is not your average stereo turned way up to produce massive amounts of bass and be ghetto...he won several audio contests with it and was featured in a few magazines. I doubt that stereo is finished...Ron isnt the type of person to leave the sub box just chillin like that.
    Very interesting. I met him and he seemed like a nice guy, and he undoubtedly loves his car. I love what he did with the hood/engine/interior, not a huge fan of the trunk space but it was too crazy to not like it in person!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I was down with everything but the stick-on CF door pillar covers.. BUT.. and this is a big, well-rounded but, it beats having faded OE pillars. Those seats looks extra tasty! I really wanted that Vorsteinner hood, but they wouldn't make me one without those damn gills (no garage, water... you get the idea). Overall, pretty sweet execution.
    Click here to enlarge

'97 540i/6
    '97 528iA
    '95 525i - KIA 4/10/2008
    '87 535iS-A

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2107 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Snakeyestx Click here to enlarge
    I really wanted that Vorsteinner hood, but they wouldn't make me one without those damn gills
    I'm with you on the grills, overdone and a bit gaudy.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well i have a add-on spoiler on my car like CSL Style. and it looks better then this trunk. the curves are not perfect i think.