Close

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Would you please inform us as to what Oddjob had to change in order to sort everything?
    Wouldn't it be much more interesting to just speculate instead?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Irishace Click here to enlarge
    Put this thing on the dyno!
    You really need to change your sig John Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu Click here to enlarge
    Wouldn't it be much more interesting to just speculate instead?
    Of course, especially if someone encourages it due to a lack of conveyance of basic information. I can see you enjoy it as well.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    627 Post(s)

Of course, especially if someone encourages it due to a lack of conveyance of basic information. I can see you enjoy it as well.
    OP said Vishnu desensitized the knock sensors for him. Shiv doesn't deny it. Sounds like new front page news? Very dangerous indeed but I guess whatever it takes to keep those check engine lights away? Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    OP said Vishnu desensitized the knock sensors for him. Shiv doesn't deny it. Sounds like new front page news? Very dangerous indeed but I guess whatever it takes to keep those check engine lights away? Click here to enlarge
    I don' know if it is front page news necessarily but I'm just trying to figure out exactly what was done here. You said his piggy does not have the capability to do so. Then how was it done?

If he is turning down the knock threshold well then it goes to show he is riding the knock sensor pretty hard, isn't he? Wouldn't it require a flash to set the knock threshold lower if what you say is accurate? I can't report what has been done if we don't even understand exactly what took place.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    heres a little vid to keep some of you entertained Click here to enlarge this was taken a few weeks back but the mustang owner was having problems getting it from DSLR to computer. the quality is amazing, i hope photobucket didn't modify anything. the mustang is a 2011 5.0, stock (recently tuned at Steeda) and I was running my 16psi map (in order to not throw the 'misfire code'), 70-75 roll in 3rd gear if i remember right for both of us. He wanted to start at higher revs in order for me to not have a huge torque advantage down low... Enjoy!

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    627 Post(s)

I don' know if it is front page news necessarily but I'm just trying to figure out exactly what was done here. You said his piggy does not have the capability to do so. Then how was it done?

If he is turning down the knock threshold well then it goes to show he is riding the knock sensor pretty hard, isn't he? Wouldn't it require a flash to set the knock threshold lower if what you say is accurate? I can't report what has been done if we don't even understand exactly what took place.
    I'm mostly joking. But clearly Shiv isn't interested in clearing up the misinformation so let the rumors fly. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oddjob2021 Click here to enlarge
    heres a little vid to keep some of you entertained Click here to enlarge this was taken a few weeks back but the mustang owner was having problems getting it from DSLR to computer. the quality is amazing, i hope photobucket didn't modify anything. the mustang is a 2011 5.0, stock (recently tuned at Steeda) and I was running my 16psi map (in order to not throw the 'misfire code'), 70-75 roll in 3rd gear if i remember right for both of us. He wanted to start at higher revs in order for me to not have a huge torque advantage down low... Enjoy!

http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...MVI_1299-1.jpg
    no vid.. just a pic

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    no vid.. just a pic
    Click on the pic, gives you a video
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

oh ok, i had to allow pop-ups, otherwise just a pic.. got it now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    I'm mostly joking. But clearly Shiv isn't interested in clearing up the misinformation so let the rumors fly. Click here to enlarge
    Yet he complains about speculation? Maybe he doesn't have a clear answer or what he did would likely be information that weakens his position so therefore he won't release it. Heh, no surprise.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

its the weekend, but i will next week, that time in your sig is very intimidating Click here to enlarge i dont think i will beat your ET but your trap is beatable Click here to enlarge especially on MS 109. when if ever are you going upgraded turbos irishace? what power did you put down on the dyno to produce that slip? are you auto? and how early in the band do you shift? just curious. anyway yeah, im going to be detailing the car on monday and maybe after go dyno, or dyno tuesday.
    I am trying to decide if I am going to upgrade my turbos or not put another dollar into the car. I am waiting on the new M3 specifications to determine what I want to do next.

I dynoed at 403 whp but that was before meth. I am guessing I am putting down 430 whp on meth and race gas. I am auto and I shift at 6200 rpms from gears 2-4. I let my car autoshift out of the shoot from 1st to 2nd.
    2015 F82 M4 - DCT - YMB
    | Stock for Now |

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

I am waiting on the new M3 specifications to determine what I want to do next.
    Going to be a couple years.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I am trying to decide if I am going to upgrade my turbos or not put another dollar into the car. I am waiting on the new M3 specifications to determine what I want to do next.

I dynoed at 403 whp but that was before meth. I am guessing I am putting down 430 whp on meth and race gas. I am auto and I shift at 6200 rpms from gears 2-4. I let my car autoshift out of the shoot from 1st to 2nd.
    niiice man, thank you for the very thorough reply. i had the same thought in my head recently, 'not put another dollar into the car,' i guess your point is valid though, if you're looking for even more power. power to redline is another thing on this car, it really changes the dynamics, and people you can race, you dont need to run as high boost all the time and other great benefits... anyway great numbers and thanks again for the specific answers, i put down a high of 415wheel with meth on stockers and pumpgas though Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

You need upgraded turbos in time for the dragstrip opening in April. Three 500+whp cars shooting for 10s. I'd have to come out there again to witness that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

update:

sorry guys, wont have a dyno for you this week, possibly not next either. i have a lot going on in my life atm, and on top of that, some of my family just came down from Virginia, and i really look forward to seeing my nephews and niece. i'd rather spend my free time with them at my dads house then anything car related, as im sure many of you can sympathize with. they leave thursday of next week. so hopefully the week after i'll have the free time to dyno Click here to enlarge in fact, i'll try to take an in car cam of the speedo/tach late next week or the weekend, the car really moves.

also, i'll be testing a new product from okada, if it doesnt work you wont hear anything more about it from me, if it does work i'll praise them and you'll hear all about it. i honestly cannot give anymore details than that because of the refund deal i have going with them. the product arrives in their hands wednesday of next week, then it has to ship, then be installed, etc, so just be patient guys, like you have been since who knows how long Click here to enlarge good things take time and i will have some great things to show you guys once all is said and done.
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

sorry guys, wont have a dyno for you this week, possibly not next either. i have a lot going on in my life atm, and on top of that, some of my family just came down from Virginia, and i really look forward to seeing my nephews and niece. i'd rather spend my free time with them at my dads house then anything car related, as im sure many of you can sympathize with.
    No need to explain, family is more important.

Get us a dyno when you can, we will be here Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

i'll try to take an in car cam of the speedo/tach late next week or the weekend, the car really moves.
    want to race? lol jk
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

i'd be happy to set something up in the future Click here to enlarge you try the 3-15 beta maps yet? im not sure if that's what abid uploaded initially before tweaking. would be a great race though, we both have basically the same mods except chra's.
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

i'd be happy to set something up in the future Click here to enlarge you try the 3-15 beta maps yet? im not sure if that's what abid uploaded initially before tweaking. would be a great race though, we both have basically the same mods except chra's.
    ya im using them now and you have my number Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

quick small update guys: i got the stett oil cooler installed yesterday. more of a mission that i first planned, i didnt initially look over FBIS's diy thoroughly enough i guess. what's nice is it truly is a bolt on kit, except for the dremelling you need to to do the passenger wheel well for more air flow past the cooler itself. i have a few phone pics and if anyone is truly interested in more pics i'd be happy to share, but to be honest, FBIS did a great job documenting his diy, he really made it for all levels of expertise, all the pictures you'll ever need are there. the product from okada was said to have shipped that same day, it's to be overnighted, so im expecting it to be at asr monday or tuesday. im excited to experiment with it and convey results if it works out well. i know im being very cryptic but it's the refund deal we have with okada, they made the 'posting' rules. anyway hope you guys had a great friday night, i sure did, and i wish you all a fun weekend.
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

Can i guess at what it is? Lol Click here to enlarge definitely let us know how it turns out

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)

lift ftw Click here to enlarge

not sure what he's testing really but this is what was recommended to me instead of their coils by Okada techs when I was encountering misfires...as I don't have them anymore this is on hold

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

update:

sorry guys, wont have a dyno for you this week, possibly not next either. i have a lot going on in my life atm, and on top of that, some of my family just came down from Virginia, and i really look forward to seeing my nephews and niece. i'd rather spend my free time with them at my dads house then anything car related, as im sure many of you can sympathize with. they leave thursday of next week. so hopefully the week after i'll have the free time to dyno Click here to enlarge in fact, i'll try to take an in car cam of the speedo/tach late next week or the weekend, the car really moves.

also, i'll be testing a new product from okada, if it doesnt work you wont hear anything more about it from me, if it does work i'll praise them and you'll hear all about it. i honestly cannot give anymore details than that because of the refund deal i have going with them. the product arrives in their hands wednesday of next week, then it has to ship, then be installed, etc, so just be patient guys, like you have been since who knows how long Click here to enlarge good things take time and i will have some great things to show you guys once all is said and done.
    quick small update guys: i got the stett oil cooler installed yesterday. more of a mission that i first planned, i didnt initially look over FBIS's diy thoroughly enough i guess. what's nice is it truly is a bolt on kit, except for the dremelling you need to to do the passenger wheel well for more air flow past the cooler itself. i have a few phone pics and if anyone is truly interested in more pics i'd be happy to share, but to be honest, FBIS did a great job documenting his diy, he really made it for all levels of expertise, all the pictures you'll ever need are there. the product from okada was said to have shipped that same day, it's to be overnighted, so im expecting it to be at asr monday or tuesday. im excited to experiment with it and convey results if it works out well. i know im being very cryptic but it's the refund deal we have with okada, they made the 'posting' rules. anyway hope you guys had a great friday night, i sure did, and i wish you all a fun weekend.

updates?

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast