Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mikecoupe Click here to enlarge
    Fact is that no HPF car has made a 10sec pass in 4 years,
    No hating just telling the truth
    why is this every anti-HPF'ers first line of offense...............not everyone cares about the track. on a whole, very few HPF cars have even tracked at all. I know i didnt build mine for the track, it was built as a daily driver, and still is.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TwinturboM3
    I bang the chickens on my farm 60-130 times a day.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Who cares about a 10 second pass. I know I don't. I might do some track stuff but could careless about 1/4.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Daliy driver here also HPF 2.5. Hopefully the rapture ends all cars forums.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Hopefully the rapture ends all cars forums.
    Hahhah! No, it can't, I have put in way too much work.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    if we had a normal system.. Many people would be banned... Some didnt agree with you.. That life but there those that just neg for no reason.. I got neg in other thread for saying im using stock coils... go figure lol
    Don't fell bad, I got neg in the same thread for saying to use stock coils.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Chad,

Don't go, I think I speak for many of us when I say it has been a pleasure to watch the development of your car. An HPF stage 3 e46 is not an ideal set up for the 1/4 mile or the road course, but I am sure it is a thrilling car to drive.

It also should have some excellent 60-130 #'s. If I were you I would run some good r compounds (I run Nitto NT 01's on my GT2 and she hooks at nearly 800 rwhp....of course I have the advantage of a rear engine). You should hook all day in 3rd gear on up.

With those tires you will have a highway monster and some mid to low 5 second 60-130's. An excellent 60-130, IMO is one of the best indicators of a cars true capabilities and something your car should excel at, so go on out and get a drift box and show us what your car can do.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu Click here to enlarge
    Chad,

Don't go, I think I speak for many of us when I say it has been a pleasure to watch the development of your car. An HPF stage 3 e46 is not an ideal set up for the 1/4 mile or the road course, but I am sure it is a thrilling car to drive.

It also should have some excellent 60-130 #'s. If I were you I would run some good r compounds (I run Nitto NT 01's on my GT2 and she hooks at nearly 800 rwhp....of course I have the advantage of a rear engine). You should hook all day in 3rd gear on up.

With those tires you will have a highway monster and some mid to low 5 second 60-130's. An excellent 60-130, IMO is one of the best indicators of a cars true capabilities and something your car should excel at, so go on out and get a drift box and show us what your car can do.
    Well said, Chad isn't going anywhere.

We all just need to show more respect as a community and stop trying to put others down constantly.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Doctor Jitsu,

a stage 3 will not see low 5 seconds. Of all the stage 3s that measured their 60-130 times none of them published their times.
    By just looking at their time slips (drag slips) you can see the stage 3 has a 6.7 to 6.9 s 60-130 mph.

Worse of all the orange company car could not publish 60-130 data even with 345 beefy drag radials. None of their stage 3 customers published.
    if you ask them, they have a full list of excuses as of why they dont have a fast 60-130 time.

Recently, a stage 2,5 m3 showed 6,7 second 60-130 with proefi tcontrol. This data was not verified yet. we need to see the slope before verification.

Somehow, 100 turbo E46 M3s out there, dont like to publish their 60-130 times. Top secret.....

I know turbo E46 m3 owners wont like this post and attack, but I dont care.

It is not just that company, who makes "show". The red M3 from Vick has also 6,8 s 60-130 time. He always tells that he will make good numbers with no backup. I read his posts, making 900 whp, super fast M3, it almost flies..... But has a 6,8 time. Vick, please stop acting like the fastest E46 M3, I know your setup and I would not use even 1 component off your kit. Go out there and publish times and make a video of that run. I fear you will put the vbox in a gallardo turbo at the end of the day Click here to enlarge

E46 M3 owners know that it requires much more than power to get a good 60-130 time. There are many details and tricks.
    Last edited by Twinturbom3; 05-21-2011 at 05:26 PM.
    E36 M3 Euro TT 60-130 mph 4.49 s
    E46 M3 3.6L TT 60-130 mph 4.22 s
    All Wheel drive M3 Twin Turbo
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Because we dont care!! I will post some times shortly... Forums are getting lame.. Ive seen hpe2.5 pull 5.91 19s street tires.. Having issues with the card not saving.. Not my Vbox.. Im trying to borrow 1 or might just buy my own next month..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I'd like to see more vids of this twin turbo M3...i saw the old vids in crappy quality...i suspect you probably wont though. As for me i dont own a vbox and probably wont buy one...something i dont need for my street car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    There are many details and tricks.
    you above all ppl would know that wouldnt you............

and you complaining about another cars lack of proof is pretty funny. the only thing most of us have seen you run is your mouth
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TwinturboM3
    I bang the chickens on my farm 60-130 times a day.
    Click here to enlarge

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516