Close

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

5 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TT C6 Click here to enlarge
    I was probably just ignoring you.
    If you read this thread, or any media outlet, you will have all the info you need.
    I read enough to know your racist and anyone that doesn't agree with you is a stupid black
    E46 323i-rip
    e46325ci- sold
    e85 z4-sold
    e46-m3-ripClick here to enlarge
    fj cruiser- sold
    e90 325i-sold
    e30 325i vert-current
    http://theworstdrug.com/25

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by whoosh Click here to enlarge
    Let's hope you never find yourself in an interrogation room with authorities who want information from you, or who wish that your information never reaches the light of day.
    I witnessed a government official doing something illegal to cover up his crime.
    I reported it.
    I was beaten, arrested, and charged.
    I had to hire an attorney.
    The state offered to dismiss all charges is I signed a non-disclosure and a hold harmless.
    I refused and went to trial.
    They withdrew prosecution 5 minutes before my trial was set to begin.

The ACLU contacted me. National talking heads were calling my phone.
    What happened to me was wrong, but $hit happens. I gave the parties a pass because there is a ton of other $hit they have to endure to do their thankless job that society needs to function, and I considered the price I paid my "dues" towards an imperfect system, but the best there is.
    Also, I didn't want the hassle, and I don't need the money.

The fact that the same national lawyer the ACLU put in touch with me, and would have probably filed my lawsuit was also on the national stage for suing the TSA was the straw that broke my back.
    I think TSA is a small price to pay to avoid another 9/11. Complaining about post 9/11 security, let along suing over it, is disgusting and unpatriotic. Besides, every person who wanted to get involved with my case was on the wrong side of each issue they were publicly involved with.

Am I naive?
    Hell no.
    But, every great society must have their sins and dirty little secrets that are a necessary evil for the greater good.
    One not only should die, but they MUST die, so that a million can live.
    To believe anything else is naive at best.
    Children and liberals try to deny the hard facts and truth, leaders do not have that luxury.
    Last edited by TT C6; 07-18-2013 at 02:48 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

5 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by redux Click here to enlarge
    Barring item 4, those are programs geared toward minorites (ie open to all minorities, not just blacks)....
    None of the enumerated items are programs, but topics that hold several programs each. Some programs are generic to minorities, but there is at least one program in each specifically for black/african-American recipients. There are usually (not always) equivalent programs (in each topic area) for other minorities, but if you look at funding levels, they aren't equivalent (as stated previously).

Item 5 is for HBCU only, and I haven't found an equivalent for any other race/ethnicity.

The education benefits were of particular interest to me when I was in high school. Since I didn't come from money, I spent a lot of hours researching scholarships, grants, admissions, etc. In my research, I found a lot of programs that I was disqualified for just because of my ethnicity. This became my debate topic in Youth Congress, and I kept digging. That is why I know the programs geared to black/african-American students were funded at significantly higher levels (per capita and in total dollars) than any other minority program.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

9 out of 9 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SpeedLimit? Click here to enlarge
    The fact of the matter is Zimmerman defied orders given to him by law enforcement..
    The dispatch operator is NOT law enforcement. LOL
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by G0TB00ST? Click here to enlarge
    anyone that doesn't agree with you is a stupid black
    If the Air Jordan fits......

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    And you claim your not racist, you should be ashamed! There's nothing wrong with having your own opinion, but you don't need to attack a whole race of people. I respect your views on the trial, but other than that if I could I would personally neg rep you off the Internet to save others from the trash you post
    Last edited by G0TB00ST?; 07-18-2013 at 07:23 PM.
    E46 323i-rip
    e46325ci- sold
    e85 z4-sold
    e46-m3-ripClick here to enlarge
    fj cruiser- sold
    e90 325i-sold
    e30 325i vert-current
    http://theworstdrug.com/25

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Looks like TT C6 and LZH decided to test their racist angry violent blacks theory:

You guys look better than I thought. Did your camera catch any beatdowns?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yage202 Click here to enlarge
    Looks like TT C6 and LZH decided to test their racist angry violent blacks theory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3-sA5i7x7Y

The #1 rule I follow is TREAT OTHERS THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE TREATED.
    I would never do what these idiots did in that video.

Black Panthers have followed me down the street calling me a white devil through a bullhorn.
    It didn't make me angry. It actually made pity the uneducated racist with no self respect.

Any educated black person with any self respect will just shake their head and laugh at the idiots in that video.
    Last edited by TT C6; 07-19-2013 at 12:21 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by NatAsp-M3 Click here to enlarge
    Although I disagree with the retard friend comment, I don't know that your comment holds much weight. What is the third language she speaks? Creole is a break-down blend of languages that is similar to pigin. It is not taught in schools and originates from people not knowing either of the parent languages well enough to complete sentences in a single language. It is not representative of higher education, mentality, or socioeconomic status. That being said, her PRIMARY language being creole implies the opposite of your point.
    The counterpoint to someone being a "retard" isn't that she is representative of higher education, mentality, or socioeconomic status. Its that they demonstrate the ability to function in a mentally competent way. I suggested she did by being able to understand and speak three languages.

Every language is a breakdown of other languages, ie..Indo-European. In the old days the conqueror decided what the official language is and you learned it or died. Today political societies decide what is an official language and that's what they teach. Doesn't negate that patois are spoken all over the world.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3-sA5i7x7Y

Something wrong with all of these people.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Anyone watching the live feed of Obama speaking about the trial?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

5 out of 6 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by .blackgt. Click here to enlarge
    Link? He should just stay silent on this matter.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    Link? He should just stay silent on this matter.
    No link, was just watching it on CNBC. I totally agree he should stay silent. He definitely said way too much and honestly I don't get too into politics, but him opening his mouth more about this subject has me shaking my head.

I'm sure youtube will have some clips.

He openly said if this was a white boy being followed, the outcome would have been completely different.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

that is an assanine statement. WTF
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"I think, to a sense that if a white male teen was involved in the same kind of scenario, that, from top to bottom, both the outcome and the aftermath might have been different."

REQUESTED LINK TO VIDEO & TRANSCRIPT

@Torgus

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

what a $#@!ing idiot. :shakeshead:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Can't believe this guy actually said: "Martin could have been me." Yeah go ahead and add to the racial divide you piece of trash, I can't believe I voted for this guy. At least I didn't fall for his bull$#@! the 2nd time around. This $#@! should shut the $#@! up and figure out what to do about Detroit, instead of panhandling to the "always wronged" crowd. It's $#@! like this that makes me doubt my retirement will be fulfilled in this country.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Could of been him and than he would have circled back, and started a altercation, than attacked GZ... for sure.
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

5 out of 6 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    $#@! obama, seriously garbage.

Racism at its finest black people.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

He openly said if this was a white boy being followed, the outcome would have been completely different.
    If he could run for another term I guarantee you he wouldn't say that in public.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Obama: If TM was white...

Me: STFU. If TM was white and everything else was the same, the result would have been the same and you wouldnt be talking about it, and it wouldnt be on the news.

On another note, if TM was white and GZ was black and everything else the same, it wouldnt have made the news either and if it did, white people would not call GZ a racist.

What a joke this whole thing is. After hearing Obama speak about it, i feel like we are taking a step backwards in society. SMH

And @Sticky you are right, I do not believe he would make these comments and publicly take the stance he has taken if he could run for another term.
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ak335i Click here to enlarge
    After hearing Obama speak about it, i feel like we are taking a step backwards in society. SMH
    This has been happening for a long time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

7 out of 7 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    If he could run for another term I guarantee you he wouldn't say that in public.
    You are damn right (at least by my book) - I had no problem with Obama (well - wouldn't go that far - but I didn't think he was terrible)... After today, holy $#@! do I have a different perspective on this guy. I can't even BELIEVE he chose to do this; he is our President - you know, supposed to actually do things that matter. Instead - he decides to talk about how tough it is (BUT, things are getting better he says) to be an African American in today's world. How about being a X, Y or a Z? How about the $#@!ing soldiers fighting over in Afghanistan (sorry to play this card, but it's true) - it's probably pretty damn tough for them in today's world too, right?

But no... This is MORE important than the NSA issue, the war, the fact the an entire city that used to be responsible for a large percentage of GDP just recently declared bankruptcy, the fact that dozens of people will die this weekend in the southside of Chicago, or the fact that many people in the middle east want us off the map, the list goes on and on and on. Point is that we have TONS more to be concerned about here. We are not doing very well as a country - regardless of what he thinks. I could care less what his opinion is, but to spend time on something this trivial - and more importantly ALREADY DECIDED in "his own" COURT OF LAW? What is the point of this crap?

It's almost as he forgot that he wasn't running for another term! Again, what was the point of this? It's absolutely ridiculous! I am honestly thinking of writing him a letter - he, to me - is not capable of being a President of this country. The fact that he disagrees with our legal system, thinks that there should be some special exception made, is taking time out of his schedule to talk about something already settled - I really think he is so off base here... He has nothing else to do?

He actually said this ---> "Trayvon Martin Could Have Been Me" - really? really Mr. President? You would have decided to jump on someone and beat them into the concrete at the age of 17 with hopes of coming President? It is insane that our President chooses to ignore this - like it was normal behavior for him to do this. Yes, we don't know what happened - but regardless, it's not normal behavior.

This is a mockery of the system he is supposed to be standing for. It's insane! As you can tell, this really bothered me. Sorry for the rant - needed to get that one out. Click here to enlarge

Cheers.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The counterpoint to someone being a "retard" isn't that she is representative of higher education, mentality, or socioeconomic status. Its that they demonstrate the ability to function in a mentally competent way. I suggested she did by being able to understand and speak three languages.

Every language is a breakdown of other languages, ie..Indo-European. In the old days the conqueror decided what the official language is and you learned it or died. Today political societies decide what is an official language and that's what they teach. Doesn't negate that patois are spoken all over the world.
    I understand completely what you are saying and what you were implying. I have a tiny bit of knowledge regarding world language, but I appreciate the history lesson. We will have to agree to disagree on this-- And I only say that from particular experience, having been born in New Orleans and lived in Southern Louisiana for 14 years... and known many a moron that speaks both English and Creole.

Did I miss it, or did you fail to identify the third language she claims to speak? Dare I guess it is French.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    You are damn right (at least by my book) - I had no problem with Obama (well - wouldn't go that far - but I didn't think he was terrible)... After today, holy $#@! do I have a different perspective on this guy. I can't even BELIEVE he chose to do this; he is our President - you know, supposed to actually do things that matter. Instead - he decides to talk about how tough it is (BUT, things are getting better he says) to be an African American in today's world. How about being a X, Y or a Z? How about the $#@!ing soldiers fighting over in Afghanistan (sorry to play this card, but it's true) - it's probably pretty damn tough for them in today's world too, right?

But no... This is MORE important than the NSA issue, the war, the fact the an entire city that used to be responsible for a large percentage of GDP just recently declared bankruptcy, the fact that dozens of people will die this weekend in the southside of Chicago, or the fact that many people in the middle east want us off the map, the list goes on and on and on. Point is that we have TONS more to be concerned about here. We are not doing very well as a country - regardless of what he thinks. I could care less what his opinion is, but to spend time on something this trivial - and more importantly ALREADY DECIDED in "his own" COURT OF LAW? What is the point of this crap?

It's almost as he forgot that he wasn't running for another term! Again, what was the point of this? It's absolutely ridiculous! I am honestly thinking of writing him a letter - he, to me - is not capable of being a President of this country. The fact that he disagrees with our legal system, thinks that there should be some special exception made, is taking time out of his schedule to talk about something already settled - I really think he is so off base here... He has nothing else to do?

He actually said this ---> "Trayvon Martin Could Have Been Me" - really? really Mr. President? You would have decided to jump on someone and beat them into the concrete at the age of 17 with hopes of coming President? It is insane that our President chooses to ignore this - like it was normal behavior for him to do this. Yes, we don't know what happened - but regardless, it's not normal behavior.

This is a mockery of the system he is supposed to be standing for. It's insane! As you can tell, this really bothered me. Sorry for the rant - needed to get that one out. Click here to enlarge

Cheers.
    Amen, brother. Love the soldier point and the "his own" court of law. Its done. Done.

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast