Close

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'm sure everyone is excited about that. Right now, I'm trying to work things out to the mutual satisfaction of everyone. I'm trying to be positive here and promote goodwill. I'd like for us all to stop fighting already this is a fun place with a fun atmosphere. Let's get back to it. The past is gone so let's move forward.

I'm going to try to do some nice and generous things for the community to show how serious I am. I also right now am working on expanding the entire network. I want to really make a great place for enthusiasts. That's my end goal so talk down on me if you want for that I'm sure people will.
    Although I do feel you deserve some of the heat you get, the members of the forum need to hold themselves accountable too.

There's a mob mentality on here where once a couple people start ganging up on one person, a bunch of others just join in for the hell of it or once a couple guys start supporting one person everyone becomes a bunch of groupies as if he were Justin Bieber. If anyone posts up something unfamiliar or slightly silly everyone loves to start bashing.

If you can't discuss and even argue in a mature manner, everything always goes to the $#@!s. A lot of people know how to throw out punches, but are a friggen sensitive ball of estrogen when it's their turn to take a punch. If people could just argue using facts and not personal insults the threads would be a lot more bearable.
    jb4+fbo+meth

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nismo370 Click here to enlarge
    If people met face to face these types of situations wouldnt be happening. ..
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I can happily say that having been part of the Internet community since it's more humbler beginnings, the 'drama' we see nowadays is nothing compared to what used to happen on Usenet in it's heyday; which was just a breeding ground for trolls & flame wars at every thread - even more so than places like M3Chan.

BB has some really useful information and quality people, with that will come a little bit of heat. Let's suck it up and move on Click here to enlarge Perhaps one day even have a '*BoostFest' and we can all drink beer and be happy.
    ~

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dr. G Click here to enlarge
    Although I do feel you deserve some of the heat you get, the members of the forum need to hold themselves accountable too.

There's a mob mentality on here where once a couple people start ganging up on one person, a bunch of others just join in for the hell of it or once a couple guys start supporting one person everyone becomes a bunch of groupies as if he were Justin Bieber. If anyone posts up something unfamiliar or slightly silly everyone loves to start bashing.

If you can't discuss and even argue in a mature manner, everything always goes to the $#@!s. A lot of people know how to throw out punches, but are a friggen sensitive ball of estrogen when it's their turn to take a punch. If people could just argue using facts and not personal insults the threads would be a lot more bearable.
    I definitely do and I need to work on that. But people forget, this is ultimately something I built and yes I am in charge. So if my decision is this person needs time off because I feel they are ruining what I built that is my decision to make. I didn't say someone needs to be permanently removed but there is necessary behavior modification and I'm sure it's on both sides. I'm willing to address that with any member. We can talk, why not?

Yes there is a mob mentality and that's why I stick up often for posters getting beaten up on because I can take the heat and have enough rep to do so.

The take a punch stuff is definitely true but a lot of arguing, I won't name names, has been just throwing out insults and not actual substantial discussion as of late. So, I'm hoping this can be addressed. We're adults, we can handle talking about cars on a forum for $#@!s sake.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigup Click here to enlarge
    I can happily say that having been part of the Internet community since it's more humbler beginnings, the 'drama' we see nowadays is nothing compared to what used to happen on Usenet in it's heyday; which was just a breeding ground for trolls & flame wars at every thread - even more so than places like M3Chan.

BB has some really useful information and quality people, with that will come a little bit of heat. Let's suck it up and move on Click here to enlarge Perhaps one day even have a '*BoostFest' and we can all drink beer and be happy.
    OMG Boostfest... that's genius.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

4 out of 9 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

This post by DisCiteFullRetard is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Great first post man and way to not hide behind a pseudonym or anything. You just happened to be passing through again eh? Thanks for your input. Fortunately there are some good members 'buried' somewhere in here too.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A guy even came over to chat and grab a shirt, we just behaved like adults.
    First time I've been called mature! I can be childish, its just that I was running late for my flight back to Sydney Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    It isn't a contradiction. He isn't banned. He needed a break from here, ok? He has made threats that are very serious with serious ramifications as well as engaged in behavior that is by very definition defamation. If I was a prick who simply was forgetting what he has done I would already be doing something serious about it (hope it doesn't come to that as things are already out of control IMO and he is hurting himself) but instead I felt the nicest thing was to simply provide some time off. But, he's pushing things too far.

I'm trying to be very reasonable but if you saw the messages I have received you might change your mind and also have to alert local authorities. Once again, I hope for positive and peaceful resolution moving forward.
    Alert local authorities? lolz. Did he threaten to bomb your house?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dr. G Click here to enlarge
    As Terry said, nothing is proven really, it's the same treatment anyone else gets. You have some dyno's form your shop car and a bunch of bold claims. It's obvious the results will come in due time, but until then it's better to know where you stand. Shiv had some nice dyno's and was ragged on for not having customer vehicles put out any info and the exact same story is coming out from your end right now especially with these top secret log's etc..

What I also see coming from your end is a bunch of arrogance and an attitude where you feel you are too good for the n54 community, if you truly feel you are too good and "don't need to do this" why would you waste your time and deal with all the bull$#@! that comes along with it?. You become emotional and behave like a female when people comment, but at the same time try to maintain this arrogant "higher than thou" attitude acting like you can't be bothered to argue.

Who you are as a person has no relevance to the product you put out and I really do hope it's a kick ass product and if it was I would still by it, but the whole act has become very annoying lately.
    Please please, show me where I have said I do not need to do this. I have said I do it for fun and because I enjoy it. Does any vendor need to do anything. Got to love guys like this. Im pretty sure you were one of the "innovators" of the platform. Except the platform reach a stalemate in HP numbers and you or anyone else stepped up to actually push the boundries. Yes WHP numbers do PROVE something, they prove a lot. They prove what the engine is capable of, they prove what the turbos are capable of, the next step is someone needs to get the drivetrain sorted and put it on the track. There is no magic, a properly sorted suspension / drivetrain with a decent driver and 725 will put you well into the 10's. $#@! even with a $#@!ty driver you should be able to do it. Gotta love all the haters sitting on the side lines typing on a keyboard as we continue to push things forward. Some call it arrogance, I call it confidence in what we are doing. Let me know when you build a car that breaks 550 WHP, or a new 1/4 record. Until then you are just another internet guy complaining.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

WTF! Where is my shirt @Sticky ?! BB/GB Bahrain Chapter don't get no Love?
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Damn, been busy at work and all hell breaks loose, lol.

I'm just posting for the auto subscribe. ;D
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    Damn, been busy at work and all hell breaks loose, lol.

I'm just posting for the auto subscribe. ;D
    +1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Some crock o $#@! going on here. Just bring him back and lets get on with business.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Let me know when you build a car that breaks 550 WHP
    Soon I'll be here. Let me fix my boost leak and install my cams/valvesprings. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Is this bimmerboost or Days of Our Lives?

Sticky. It's your forum, ban whoever the $#@! you want. You don't need to justify it. However, you swing the banhammer too hard or too frequently and it'll cause more harm than good. It's definitely a blade that cuts both ways.

As for people who complain about constant bickering. Just remember every F5 is a page view. More Page views = More Ads to Show = More money. Internet Marketing 101.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    Your Opinion does not matter, he clearly said he does not like the New Jersey members.
    Not all NJ members!!!!!!!... i'm still loved... well maybe not after this post lol

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    99% of members at the beginning of this forum came here because of Lost marine. you have joined in 2012 not much you know what has happened in the 2010...
    Undercover Tuning became Vendors due to Lost Marine.... He is a really good friend of ours... and was actually just here a few minutes ago..............

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    He always did have cool stories and for some reason he seemed like he really had an issue with you. Did something happen behind the scenes?
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by NikB316 Click here to enlarge
    Sticky, you're really going to run this forum to the ground. You preach about the freedom, etc. on here and then contradict yourself with your actions. People will go elsewhere...
    From what LM explained it seemed that LM posted up an event, and Sticky demanded that BimmerBoost banners and stuff be put up at the event because he advertised it here......... I didn't know that if we post up about an event here we are to pay for Stickys banners to have at the event.. I guess I should be banned because I didn't have one at the Charity event I posted up about.......

Funny you should mention this because I believe the thread that was removed and that caused LM to get banned........Had about 5-7 people tell sticky they would pay for his car to be shipped to the event on the East Coast, pay for his hotel, food, plan ticket, ect..... from what I understand he turned it down...

Making threats, saying he wants to hurt people, and generally being a negative influence.
    There are always three sides to every story.... his side, their side... and the truth.. and unless it was blasted out on a forum or anywhere we all can see...... there is no telling what the "truth" is
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Once again you shoot childish shots my way and get all emotional, exactly what I was speaking of. I'm not trying to Q you or your capabilities, I damn right want you to push the platform and to break #'s, I'm an end user looking to buy your product not a competitor.

You are correct I didn't push the platform and I'm not an innovator because that's not what end users do, they buy the parts that people like yourself put out, but it's funny that you use that as an insult towards me.

And yeah WHP #'s do prove what the motor is capable of, but it doesn't prove what your product is capable of until it's in the hands of a consumer, it's just the way the internet works. Shiv also put out big dyno #'s to show what the motors capable of, but I'm sure you saw the treatment he got due the fact that no real world customers had anything to show.

I can say with 99% certainty that eventually you will have a kick ass product out there and there will be dyno's and track times all over, but until that happens the big question mark will remain in place.

You refer to me as a hater when that was my first negative post towards you and all my previous posts were in your favouur on here and especially at e90p. I have 0 loyalties to anybody and I just say things how they are, if you think that's being a hater because all the cool kids like to use that word when somebody disagrees with them then go ahead.

At the end you shoot another personal attack at me which I find funny, the 335i is the last priority in my garage; it's my commuter that I use to throw $#@!loads of highway mileage onto since I travel from hospital to hospital across Canada and USA. Ask anybody from Toronto who may know a bit about the vehicles in my stable and then ask me again about 550whp and 1/4 mile records. There's nothing big and bad about cars my friend, your track times go as deep as your pockets. There are guys that built hardware for 800whp sitting in their garage sipping on beers over a weekend, you had the balls to go ahead with the project so hats off to you for that, I respect that, but don't let it get to your head, the hardware is always easy once you man up to the challenge, the software is where things always get sticky.

You have a good product in the making and you should let the product do the talking, I'm not sure why you start crying over every single post on the forums, it's a losing battle and you should have learned that by now.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Please please, show me where I have said I do not need to do this. I have said I do it for fun and because I enjoy it. Does any vendor need to do anything. Got to love guys like this. Im pretty sure you were one of the "innovators" of the platform. Except the platform reach a stalemate in HP numbers and you or anyone else stepped up to actually push the boundries. Yes WHP numbers do PROVE something, they prove a lot. They prove what the engine is capable of, they prove what the turbos are capable of, the next step is someone needs to get the drivetrain sorted and put it on the track. There is no magic, a properly sorted suspension / drivetrain with a decent driver and 725 will put you well into the 10's. $#@! even with a $#@!ty driver you should be able to do it. Gotta love all the haters sitting on the side lines typing on a keyboard as we continue to push things forward. Some call it arrogance, I call it confidence in what we are doing. Let me know when you build a car that breaks 550 WHP, or a new 1/4 record. Until then you are just another internet guy complaining.
    jb4+fbo+meth

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HoodR$CH Click here to enlarge
    Alert local authorities? lolz. Did he threaten to bomb your house?
    Hahaha. Well....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    WTF! Where is my shirt @Sticky ?! BB/GB Bahrain Chapter don't get no Love?
    You never asked for one?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by undercoverangie Click here to enlarge
    From what LM explained it seemed that LM posted up an event, and Sticky demanded that BimmerBoost banners and stuff be put up at the event because he advertised it here......... I didn't know that if we post up about an event here we are to pay for Stickys banners to have at the event.. I guess I should be banned because I didn't have one at the Charity event I posted up about.......
    That's not correct. He got in trouble due to his posting and threats not due to any event although I won't be promoting an event for him for free. I also am not sending him money like he demanded.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by undercoverangie Click here to enlarge
    Funny you should mention this because I believe the thread that was removed and that caused LM to get banned........Had about 5-7 people tell sticky they would pay for his car to be shipped to the event on the East Coast, pay for his hotel, food, plan ticket, ect..... from what I understand he turned it down...
    Thread was never removed, it was closed, and as I told you when you texted me my car isn't finished so it was just pointless baiting.

There are always three sides to every story.... his side, their side... and the truth.. and unless it was blasted out on a forum or anywhere we all can see...... there is no telling what the "truth" is
    Ok cool. I know what it is and that's enough for me.

Not all NJ members!!!!!!!... i'm still loved... well maybe not after this post lol
    Oh no you're definitely still loved I had a lot of fun with you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

lol I just had to throw my 2cents in =) Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

5 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    i don't know either one of you guys in this little internet dispute but by you being a vendor , and from what i can see having a business , do you think it's wise to actually start talking down to another member ? like i said , i don't know either of you guys but what i do know , from what i'm reading is that you have no idea what Dr. G has in his "stable" . he might have nothing in his "stable" or he might have more stuff than you could ever imagine .

i don't ever see the point of a vendor getting into a heated discussion with another member . there are plenty of ways to get your point across without talking down to someone else .
    Click here to enlarge

TIME TO MOVE ON !

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

You give me one exclusive with turbo upgrades and it will outweigh basically anything. Content is king, not people who act like douchebags.
    I possibly could help with this exclusive.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

lol I just had to throw my 2cents in =) Click here to enlarge
    Feel free as always!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast