Close

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I agree it's much easier to understand tone and inflection in person. This is the main downside of forums IMO the text gets out of control and a person on the other end may not understand the intention. But, we're adults and can talk it out I would hope.
    This. I also think a lot of people believe they are right and the internet gives a certain anonymity that enables people to say/write things online they would NEVER say in person.

Click here to enlarge

To be honest I have felt the same way before and continued to hit refresh until the person I was having an online forum argument responded to my post. Granted I was usually right...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So whats done to the fuel pump? Whats the magically fix?
    09 Nismo 370Z TWIN TURBO 12PSI 527whp 400trq 11.75 @ 127mph Sold....Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Obviously this was a question meant to $#@! talk.
    That question was not meant to $#@! talk at all. I admire your work and dedication to the scene and was really thinking about selling my E46 M3 just to get back into an N54 with your kit. It was just a simple question to break up this doom and gloom mood. So chill out!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I've never used the "Break/vacation" just the default VB setting which puts banned even for temp bans. But if this bothers you, check again, now changed. Happy?
    When I see the word banned I read "permanent". If that was/is not the case then my bad. I really don't have a dog in this fight other than "banning" the wrong person(s) and you know who I'm talking about. I've received threats too and you don't seem to do much about it...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LZH Click here to enlarge
    When I see the word banned I read "permanent". If that was/is not the case then my bad. I really don't have a dog in this fight other than "banning" the wrong person(s) and you know who I'm talking about. I've received threats too and you don't seem to do much about it...
    I think that led to part of the confusion here. People see banned and think OMG he's Stalin. Just by default VB uses "banned" for anything from an hour to permanent.

Luke, I will be doing something about it as I told you in a PM right? I literally got back from a business trip and have been catching up. I have a whole ton of users asking for things plus this on top. It's stressful.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

4 out of 6 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    It isn't a contradiction. He isn't banned. He needed a break from here, ok? He has made threats that are very serious with serious ramifications as well as engaged in behavior that is by very definition defamation. If I was a prick who simply was forgetting what he has done I would already be doing something serious about it (hope it doesn't come to that as things are already out of control IMO and he is hurting himself) but instead I felt the nicest thing was to simply provide some time off. But, he's pushing things too far.

I'm trying to be very reasonable but if you saw the messages I have received you might change your mind and also have to alert local authorities. Once again, I hope for positive and peaceful resolution moving forward.

If and thats a big IF. If he threatened you with physical harm and you felt AFRAID for your safety. Moreover you BELIEVED he would and could act on those threats then so be it. I wouldnt under any circumstances condone that at all. Thats not acceptable, so just to be clear on that issue and where I stand. Now... Knowing him I find it hard to fathom, but as they say anything is possible. However if thats honestly the case then your options are limited...

I.E. you can ban him but you're gonna be hard pressed to get charges filed across country. If there was a threat the course of action may have to take from the place it was issued and thats cross country. If you could do so from Cali with your local PD hen getting him served and/or arrested is problematic. The local PD would not likely want to invest the time or energy over an internet beef if it its even that deep. Or maybe if you're genuinely afraid he will cause you physical harm. Then perhaps a restraining order might suffice thought I suspect that wont get issued based on the nature of the issue.

My view is simple, the whole thing is childish... You're two grown ass men throwing what is in effect temper tantrums like spoiled children. You're a total prick and you know you are, you enjoy it and thats perfectly cool. He's a debater and wants to make points and is somewhat opinionated. For better or worse he actually helps your forum more than he hurts it. He's got a following and he brings them here.

You say some outlandish $#@! around here damn near daily. You call people names, talk about their finances, talk about them and their friends/family. You curse people out and neg rep them to death and think nothing of it. Now you let one dude lash out at you and its banning him. Like somehow that teaches him a lesson or makes a point to him... Think about that for a minute. Either man up and ban the dude or reinstate him, but all this crap about he's not banned he needs a timeout or whatever is just dumb. As much $#@! as you talk and as much you act like you're not afraid or intimidated by anything or anyone this move is a contradiction. The contradiction I'm stating isnt the action per say. Its what motivated the action.

I wont comment further its not my fight, just my 2 cents... Y'all can have at it!
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Artsoasis Click here to enlarge
    That question was not meant to $#@! talk at all. I admire your work and dedication to the scene and was really thinking about selling my E46 M3 just to get back into an N54 with your kit. It was just a simple question to break up this doom and gloom mood. So chill out!
    Thanks man, just so used to the people for the bash about track times etc when stage 3 hasnt hit the market yet and stage 2's are just getting their footing. I think we should have some results here soon.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    If and thats a big IF. If he threatened you with physical harm and you felt AFRAID for your safety. Moreover you BELIEVED he would and could act on those threats then so be it. I wouldnt under any circumstances condone that at all. Thats not acceptable, so just to be clear on that issue and where I stand. Now... Knowing him I find it hard to fathom, but as they say anything is possible. However if thats honestly the case then your options are limited...
    Well considering he made threats to Shiv about killing him is it really that hard to believe?

I.E. you can ban him but you're gonna be hard pressed to get charges filed across country. If there was a threat the course of action may have to take from the place it was issued and thats cross country. If you could do so from Cali with your local PD hen getting him served and/or arrested is problematic. The local PD would not likely want to invest the time or energy over an internet beef if it its even that deep. Or maybe if you're genuinely afraid he will cause you physical harm. Then perhaps a restraining order might suffice thought I suspect that wont get issued based on the nature of the issue.
    You need to understand I'm just doing what is necessary this day and age. My desire is to defuse hostilities not escalate them but I'm not in control of others so I simply notified who needed to be notified with the information necessary.

My view is simple, the whole thing is childish... You're two grown ass men throwing what is in effect temper tantrums like spoiled children. You're a total prick and you know you are, you enjoy it and thats perfectly cool. He's a debater and wants to make points and is somewhat opinionated. For better or worse he actually helps your forum more than he hurts it. He's got a following and he brings them here.
    I really don't think I come off that way with what I just stated I think I'm the one being the mature adult. I'm the one saying I would like to diffuse things. I'm not the one making threats. I'm not sure how that makes me a prick.

You say some outlandish $#@! around here damn near daily. You call people names, talk about their finances, talk about them and their friends/family. You curse people out and neg rep them to death and think nothing of it. Now you let one dude lash out at you and its banning him. Like somehow that teaches him a lesson or makes a point to him... Think about that for a minute. Either man up and ban the dude or reinstate him, but all this crap about he's not banned he needs a timeout or whatever is just dumb. As much $#@! as you talk and as much you act like you're not afraid or intimidated by anything or anyone this move is a contradiction. The contradiction I'm stating isnt the action per say. Its what motivated the action.
    Oh yeah I just run around randomly cursing and neg repping people, come on. I have no problem having an actual discussion with people and always make sure to back up my points.

I believe you served a temp ban and what, did you die of withdrawal? My decision was made.

I wont comment further its not my fight, just my 2 cents... Y'all can have at it!
    I don't think there should be any fighting in the first place. All I can tell you is I would never want to harm you or anyone else here over forum posts and I get attacked pretty regularly. That comes with the territory and I know all the users I've met have been pretty damn cool. A guy even came over to chat and grab a shirt, we just behaved like adults.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think that led to part of the confusion here. People see banned and think OMG he's Stalin. Just by default VB uses "banned" for anything from an hour to permanent.

Luke, I will be doing something about it as I told you in a PM right? I literally got back from a business trip and have been catching up. I have a whole ton of users asking for things plus this on top. It's stressful.
    Fair enough - welcome back Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I might pay lm a visit. He's only up the street.
    Honda CBR 1000RR, Superbike Supply, Arrow, HRC, BMC, Lee's Cycle, Galfer, EBC, Revzilla, AXO, Dainese, Scorpion Helmets

Honda Grom, most fun you'll ever have on 2 wheels.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So how long is LM banned for?
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Good thing there's the other "options" that recently became available, and I'm not talking about E90/M3P
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I like boobies.
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 2300+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/
    Or the BX8 Enthusiast Group!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/353105035077862/
    Cars: 2005 E46 330i - Sold | 2007 E90 335i - Crashed | 2009 E93 335i - Current | 1996 E36 328i Sedan

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I know all the users I've met have been pretty damn cool. A guy even came over to chat and grab a shirt, we just behaved like adults.
    Crap, I didn't get a shirt lol. Next time you come here though and I'll take you to some hollywood $#@!, full of rachet $#@!es.Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

4 out of 6 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Lost Marine and JRCART were the sources of my entertainment on this forum, I miss them. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Crap, I didn't get a shirt lol. Next time you come here though and I'll take you to some hollywood $#@!, full of rachet $#@!es.Click here to enlarge
    Sounds good to me man!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RnmEvo9 Click here to enlarge
    Lost Marine and JRCART were the sources of my entertainment on this forum, I miss them. Click here to enlarge
    Heh so no quality entertainment?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Good thing there's the other "options" that recently became available, and I'm not talking about E90/M3P
    I'm sorry you feel that way.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm sorry you feel that way.
    I'm sorry this forum hasn't been everything it was advertised to be.... It's def much better for technical, worthwhile conversation, but it was has its own shortcomings

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm sorry this forum hasn't been everything it was advertised to be.... It's def much better for technical, worthwhile conversation, but it was has its own shortcomings
    Everything does, everything. I can only strive to improve but difficult to do so when you don't tell me what you would like to see. It's a work in progress. Everything is all I can do is work from this point forward the past is gone. That's what I'm doing right now.

I feel you have been a bit negative spreading rumors about my car in particular but not even checking to see if what you are posting is true. I think you have some shortcomings as well, we all do.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I feel you have been a bit negative spreading rumors about my car in particular but not even checking to see if what you are posting is true. I think you have some shortcomings as well, we all do.
    I think 90% of the people who have expressed dissatisfaction have called for the same thing -- a truly administrator-less forum. I understand that you basically made BimmerBoost, but I've already said this somewhere else -- People come here to debate, not for you to assert your personal opinion & then neg someone into a "vacation" when they disagree.

I wish the best for your car, but in my personal opinion you shouldn't be bragging about the power/performance potential until it's actually on the tarmac running 1/4 mile times & beating up on some competition. Until then, it's just like the Vargas Stage 3 car -- Dyno sheets illustrating some impressive HP numbers, but no concrete, driving performance data.

There's nothing more comical then they guy who brags about having 1,XXX WHP getting beaten by a high 800 WHP car all because it has a more usable powerband that actually can be put to the ground.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    And as a side note, I was really excited to see how LM's "new setup" Click here to enlarge was going to workout on the street & track. Especially since he was going to be one of the 1st people to have setup XXXXX and regular tracks/runs his car against some worthwhile competition.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think 90% of the people who have expressed dissatisfaction have called for the same thing -- a truly administrator-less forum. I understand that you basically made BimmerBoost, but I've already said this somewhere else -- People come here to debate, not for you to assert your personal opinion & then neg someone into a "vacation" when they disagree.

I wish the best for your car, but in my personal opinion you shouldn't be bragging about the power/performance potential until it's actually on the tarmac running 1/4 mile times & beating up on some competition. Until then, it's just like the Vargas Stage 3 car -- Dyno sheets illustrating some impressive HP numbers, but no concrete, driving performance data.

There's nothing more comical then they guy who brags about having 1,XXX WHP getting beaten by a high 800 WHP car all because it has a more usable powerband that actually can be put to the ground.
    I neg what I feel it fits the crime. This forum isn't public, it's private. If you want, I'll gladly cut it up into shares and people can buy in. You want that?

I can't share details? So during the build it happened to set a record. That's something to be proud of. It's uncharted territory. It's never been done. It's all part of a process. What, you think it just stops there?

I haven't even raced anyone yet just enjoy the info. People want to be negative about achievements. Like it or not because it's me it's an achievement. There will be more, this isn't the end only the beginning.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    And as a side note, I was really excited to see how LM's "new setup" Click here to enlarge was going to workout on the street & track. Especially since he was going to be one of the 1st people to have setup XXXXX and regular tracks/runs his car against some worthwhile competition.
    I'm sure everyone is excited about that. Right now, I'm trying to work things out to the mutual satisfaction of everyone. I'm trying to be positive here and promote goodwill. I'd like for us all to stop fighting already this is a fun place with a fun atmosphere. Let's get back to it. The past is gone so let's move forward.

I'm going to try to do some nice and generous things for the community to show how serious I am. I also right now am working on expanding the entire network. I want to really make a great place for enthusiasts. That's my end goal so talk down on me if you want for that I'm sure people will.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

12 out of 12 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Once we prove ourselves? We came out in nowhere and in 6 months had done what other said was impossible and pushed the N54 platform above 700WHP, and delivered on everything last thing we promised. Prior to that he had screamed vaporware to anyone who would listen. After we delivered he just started bashing to be a dick. Dude is just an all around douche.
    As Terry said, nothing is proven really, it's the same treatment anyone else gets. You have some dyno's form your shop car and a bunch of bold claims. It's obvious the results will come in due time, but until then it's better to know where you stand. Shiv had some nice dyno's and was ragged on for not having customer vehicles put out any info and the exact same story is coming out from your end right now especially with these top secret log's etc..

What I also see coming from your end is a bunch of arrogance and an attitude where you feel you are too good for the n54 community, if you truly feel you are too good and "don't need to do this" why would you waste your time and deal with all the bull$#@! that comes along with it?. You become emotional and behave like a female when people comment, but at the same time try to maintain this arrogant "higher than thou" attitude acting like you can't be bothered to argue.

Who you are as a person has no relevance to the product you put out and I really do hope it's a kick ass product and if it was I would still by it, but the whole act has become very annoying lately.
    jb4+fbo+meth

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast