Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

OH my GOD! Still no constructive info?
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

tells us about your car and thats it.... we are car enthusiast here nothing more....we are just trying to learn about our cars and the different paths we can go to mod our cars...no need for more drama

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

well, his silence just confirms what the "group thinkers" have said, his car is a total failure. and now he is starting over because the failure, failed.

And this is just comical as people that have nothing to gain besides knowledge of the S65, are even getting annoyed at his ridiculousness (if thats a word)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    well, his silence just confirms what the "group thinkers" have said, his car is a total failure. and now he is starting over because the failure, failed.

And this is just comical as people that have nothing to gain besides knowledge of the S65, are even getting annoyed at his ridiculousness (if thats a word)

I just seen him today at a meet. I'm sure he will post pics when he has time since i'm sure he isn't trolling the forums like some guys do here. I also don't see why ppl can't just go tape pics for themselves since he also said anyone could.
    Power Mods: Dinan pulley, Dinan Flash,Dinan Intake, Dinan 3.62, Gintani Race Mufflers, Gintani catless Xpipe,
    Cosmetic: Molded Vorsteiner Poly-Lip, LED Interior Lights, LUX H8, Black Side Vents,Glossy Black Kidneys, Reflectors Delete, Smoked Tail Lights, CF Vorsteiner Trunk, V1 Hardwire

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by skoot3r Click here to enlarge
    I just seen him today at a meet. I'm sure he will post pics when he has time since i'm sure he isn't trolling the forums like some guys do here. I also don't see why ppl can't just go tape pics for themselves since he also said anyone could.
    I just find it odd you are defending him after he threw you under the bus.

You didn't go out with him on that date, did you?

Nobody is going to go drive down and snap photos of his motor at someone's shop, who does that? It would be like driving across the state to steal another posters dyno results, who would do even do that?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I just find it odd you are defending him after he threw you under the bus.

You didn't go out with him on that date, did you?

Nobody is going to go drive down and snap photos of his motor at someone's shop, who does that? It would be like driving across the state to steal another posters dyno results, who would do even do that?
    I'm not defending him since i'm pretty sure he.can do that himself. I'm responding to the ppl asking about the pictures of the motor. If they want to see them that badly just go down to the shop them self.

And no it was more of a group date this morning while drinking coffee Click here to enlarge
    Power Mods: Dinan pulley, Dinan Flash,Dinan Intake, Dinan 3.62, Gintani Race Mufflers, Gintani catless Xpipe,
    Cosmetic: Molded Vorsteiner Poly-Lip, LED Interior Lights, LUX H8, Black Side Vents,Glossy Black Kidneys, Reflectors Delete, Smoked Tail Lights, CF Vorsteiner Trunk, V1 Hardwire

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    sure, how long of a drive to Cali from NJ again? I was gonna come out to that meet you were referring to, but i woke up late.. i guess its a good thing we have a FORUM to post things on and keep in communication with..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yeah. I'll fly from pa. Dude is $#@!ing
    troll
    are you kidding me. He probably finally wore out his welcome on
    other forums. So now he's here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

smh

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Lol I took a few pics of PG's motor in pieces as it was laying all over the floor at Autotalent.
    I was there getting RDSport springs installed on my friends car, not just lurking Click here to enlarge haha

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by CookieCrisp Click here to enlarge
    Lol I took a few pics of PG's motor in pieces as it was laying all over the floor at Autotalent.
    I was there getting RDSport springs installed on my friends car, not just lurking Click here to enlarge haha
    Oh really? What was said about it?

Care to post them up?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    sure, how long of a drive to Cali from NJ again? I was gonna come out to that meet you were referring to, but i woke up late.. i guess its a good thing we have a FORUM to post things on and keep in communication with..
    Oh damn you should have game me your number so I could have woke you up dude. oh well there is always next week Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Apparently he drove down to AT with the car. I am pretty sure the motor wasn't blown. PG was just installing the new clutch and decided to lower compression. I think it was time for an engine rebuild as I heard rumors of him losing compression. Sam had no comment about that.
    Ill upload the pics to iPhoto and then here
    2009.5 AW E90 335i ZMP - SOLD
    2013 E92 M3 6MT ZCP - Space Grey/Fox Red Click here to enlarge

Want to Buy: 1977-89 Porsche 911 Turbo Coupe (930)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Waiting for pics.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Entertainment. I can't believe how much money is being wasted to ruin a M3. Why strip out a M3 and make it a track car when the owner doesn't know how to drive?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

PG... seriously, all Internet BS aside, your posts sound a little... unhinged.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

OKAY.

I have the attention span of a flea. I am not going to read your PhD dissertation of fail. Just post up what you are doing so we can all learn something. Is that too much to ask, srsly?
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by CookieCrisp Click here to enlarge
    I think it was time for an engine rebuild as I heard rumors of him losing compression.
    Freaking exactly!

Not "blown" necessarily but losing power as his dynos were down almost 100 whp when he went on his witch hunt after Drew's dyno results. I knew it Click here to enlarge

No wonder he never posted that second set of dyonjet numbers that were so low, sharing all information my ass. Something happened to the motor and it was losing compression, will we ever know exactly what happened? ESS tuning screwed it up? Too much timing? Too lean? Too much boost without meth? This is great, ESS talking about their safety and they already need a motor rebuilt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

WHO THE $#@! CARES!

The only thing I'd like to comment about is the fact that you acted EXACTLY like a school girl. You deliberately made up a story to attempt to humiliate people?

Get a freakin life!

Did you call your wife over and show her your "humiliation" video? Did it work? Did it get her wet for you?

Also, if your motor blew, it blew, no big $#@!en deal, $#@! happens...

I do find it suspicious that the last we saw of your car was when it was down a great deal on power on the dyno

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    I do find it suspicious that the last we saw of your car was when it was down a great deal on power on the dyno
    Exactly, losing compression, Sam wouldn't comment on it or tell people what was going on, and now it is being rebuilt Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

What's funny is that my friend had an ess supercharger on his 4.4 x5 for about 6 months until it started drinking 2 quarts of oil a week. Nothing but 93 in the tank and the 6lb pulley.

So wait lemme get this straight. He blew the engine up, and he came up with some kinda story to tell the world to get people all guessing what happened and it was a lie?

I'm having trouble following it..maybe I need to read it again, but I think my own IQ will drop. I find Jersey Shore more entertaining...there's tits over there!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    What's funny is that my friend had an ess supercharger on his 4.4 x5 for about 6 months until it started drinking 2 quarts of oil a week. Nothing but 93 in the tank and the 6lb pulley.

So wait lemme get this straight. He blew the engine up, and he came up with some kinda story to tell the world to get people all guessing what happened and it was a lie?

I'm having trouble following it..maybe I need to read it again, but I think my own IQ will drop. I find Jersey Shore more entertaining...there's tits over there!
    Off topic: I dunno but I thought your username said Camel toe for a sec LOL

On topic: I know some dude that got an ESS supercharger on an X5 4.8L a few months ago and his car made like 60hp true story....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonMartin Click here to enlarge
    Off topic: I dunno but I thought your username said Camel toe for a sec LOL
    Thats the idea Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

no progress just drama Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PencilGeek Click here to enlarge
    I've been meaning to come on here for quite some time because I've been hearing from people about all of these whacked out conspiracy theories you guys talk about. I've spent an hour or two and I've got to say that I feel like my IQ went down 100 points reading the stuff here. I'm sure it will go down at least another 20 points just posting here, but I wanted to come post here to give the group thinkers one last chance to learn something about my project and what I'm doing. I'll try my hardest not to be so condescending, but that will be a challenge with all of the dumb stuff I've read in the past hour. There is a reason I'm picking today to post this: I just got word that my new pistons will be arriving in a few days, and I wanted to give the group thinkers here an invitation to go inspect my disassembled motor before anything gets machined.

I know many people on this forum watch and read everything I write with such interest because they talk about it so much. I'm sure they've all seen my invitations on other forums to send me an email or PM and ask me any questions they wanted about my motor instead of coming up with these ridiculous fantasy stories and conspiracy theories. I've always said anybody who wants information about my car, my motor, or anything else they can always ask me at any time (and that includes Joseph). I've never hidden anything before, and I don't plan to start hiding anything now. The development on my car has been an open book to anybody who wants to read it -- a book I know most of you have already read. So it doesn't make any logical sense that I would change anything now. The only thing I ever withhold is proprietary information.

Since none of the "group thinkers" took my offer to contact me directly before posting and subscribing to these hilarious conspiracy theories and rumors, I'll directly address some of the dumbest things I've seen here today (there are so many that it's hard to narrow it down to just a few). Judging by how much the group thinkers talk about me, they're obviously very interested in the topic.

The blown motor and custom billet block story was Sam at Auto Talent's idea -- just to f* with certain people "up the street" and to humiliate anybody who was dumb and/or gullible enough to believe it. And of course, I enjoy doing the same thing, so I went along with it. Sam called me up with the idea and sent me a link to the video and suggested I post it. It obviously worked. But I never expected that it would work so well because I never thought people here were so gullible and devoid of independent thoughts.

The clutch change. Of course I'm getting a new clutch -- because I posted pictures of it two months ago along with the weight of the new clutch assembly. So why are there any conspiracy theories about this. BTW, when we pulled my clutch, it was in perfect shape: no burn marks, no excessive wear. Zolti was impressed that the stock clutch held up so well.

The low compression motor. I discussed doing this motor the very first time I met with AJ whenever I dropped off my car in late 2009/early 2010, but I didn't make the final decision until returning from the Texas Mile. I wanted to stay true to my beliefs that I didn't like the idea of a high compression supercharged applications. Obviously it takes a long time to get custom pistons made because there is a long lead time to design them and order them from Germany. I don't know exactly when I gave the approval for the pistons, but I do know that I have emails dating from February 2010 that discuss the piston design details. I also remember being in a restaurant in Santa Clarita when I made the phone call to authorize the order. So I think this narrows it down to late March -- maybe a week after the Texas Mile or a week a before MFest. Joseph I know your ego is big, but I didn't realize it had grown THAT big if you think I'm lowering my compression just to compete with you. Your "Stage-4+" is playing catch up bro and there is no other way to conclude otherwise. Besides, you're a much bigger risk taker than I am, so I have no doubt you're willing to build a car with much less safety and tuning margins than I ever would. So I could care less about whatever you do -- and I never did.

Cracked oil pan. Yes, the oil pan cracked, I think it cracked when Sam took the car to Bimmerfest. I know the crack wasn't there the day before he left (I saw the car on the lift), and I know the crack was there two days after he returned (I saw the car on the lift then too). The damage was so small that Zolti put some type of epoxy, resin, or whatever on it to patch it until I drove the car back to AT a few weeks later to build the low compression motor. Whatever Zolti did, it worked just fine because there was never a single drop of oil underneath my car. It was never anything to worry about and could be addressed when I rebuild the motor. The only time my power was down, was when I had blown O2 sensors (this happened twice). Jon Martin personally knew that because I personally told him the last time I saw him. I don't think I called it a blown O2 sensor at the time, because I don't think we had yet figured it out. Once we figured it out, I replaced the O2 sensors the week before bringing the car down to AT. My 60-130 MPH time went down 1.4 seconds from a few days prior -- even though I was on the same exact tank of gas. The night or two before dropping the car off at Auto Talent is when I got a 7.58 second 60-130, and 129 MPH 1/4 mile running my 6.25 PSI pulley. I could care less about the one-ups-man-ship of vBox times -- and those runs might have only been the 2nd and 3rd times I ever tried a 60-130 on the ESS-46. LOL if you guys consider those times weak for a 6MT running at 2200 DA and 20" wheels on crappy PS2 rubber and a freeway instead of a prepared drag strip. Now that niterider has 9.5 PSI, let him prove he can beat it under the same conditions.

Unfortunately when the new pistons arrived, they were manufactured incorrectly -- somebody at Mahle screwed up. Otherwise I'd still be driving the car. Nobody knew about the piston screw up until the motor was already out of the car and disassembled. So now we're in a holding pattern -- a delay until the new pistons arrive. Today I was informed that the pistons will arrive in a few days. So here's my offer: As you all know, the block is out of the car and completely disassembled and sitting at Auto Talent. A few weeks ago I told Sam to let anybody come to the shop and take pictures of anything you wanted -- block, pistons, clutch, crankshaft, rods, OIL PAN, CRANK BEARINGS, ROD BEARINGS, ROD BUSHINGS, CYLINDERS, cylinder heads, whatever you want. Then post the pictures here on BB. Let's see all of the internally-combustion-challenged folks here can spot the "damage" they keep talking about. I suggest that Taza do it because he has a good relationship with Sam.

Bimmerfest. Unfortunately I couldn't attend Bimmerfest because I was at my daughter's graduation. I was at Auto Talent the day before, and back a few days after Bimmerfest. Some of you guys wanted to know why my car was not in the ESS booth and was instead at the Stoptech booth. Never mind that you could have asked me but didn't. I also see Sticky had his usual far-fetched conspiracy theories about it and many of you predictably (and blindly) believed it. LOL. Even Alex@Gintani knew the answer -- any of you group thinkers could have even asked him, or Sam@Auto Talent, or myself. Was it so impossible or improbable to realize that my car was in the Stoptech booth because of the new Stoptech Trophy brakes that were installed on the car just to be displayed at Bimmerfest? Sam promised the car to Stoptech and asked my permission to place it there instead of the ESS booth. As I said, even Alex knew the answer to that question.

Ladybug. Many of the group thinkers already know that the lady bug was Sam's idea and I gave him free reign to decorate the car however he wanted. I personally hated it, but I could also care less about it. You guys are just looking foolish to me every time you bring it up and think that it has anything to do with me or embarrasses me in any way.

My missing threads at M3Post. I had them deleted myself to protest how biased and spineless M3Post has become. I PM'd Jason and demanded that he remove all of my threads and to ban my account. In fact I've repeatedly asked him to ban my account -- but he doesn't seem to want to do it.

Fake accounts at other forums. My gosh, this is where the conspiracy theories go off the scale into outright bizarre. The craziest was being accused of posting with a fake account at a site I had never visited (e46fanatics). I got a phone call one night and asked about some crasy stuff at e46fanatics. I don't think I had ever visited the site up until then, but I'll admit that the phone call made me curous what was happening there. I still don't have an account there. But from the phone calls I've received and from what I read, I've been accused of creating and posting with fake accounts while on a plane, while driving 400 miles and in the Central Valley in California, while getting my hair cut, while at the movies, and while at a concert. I think you guys might assume I'm just like you -- because so many of you get banned and create new/fake accounts at many other forums. Well, I'm not you and don't act like you. I'm not afraid to post as PencilGeek because I don't need to create fake accounts like Sticky and so many others of you nor hide behind a fake identity. I'm really not afraid to speak for myself because I always have posted as myself, and I don't intend to stop now. If you've got any proof otherwise, then by all means post it. I see that Joseph still believes in violating people's privacy, so maybe he's got something to back up what he says.

I've got plenty more to say, but that's enough for now. I wanted to make sure that anybody curious about the motor had the opportunity to go take photos and inspect it before anything was machined. I never cared about keeping it secret in the first place. When the motor was disassembled, Sam asked me how much secrecy I wanted -- I told him I didn't care. Anything Sam did beyond that was presumably intended to make fun of certain types of gullible people. But it was never my orders or my desires to withhold any information. That's why I called him two weeks ago and made sure he had my specific permission to talk about the car, motor, and let anybody take photos and post them if they want. I've already got my own set of photos, but I plan to take more the next time I go down there.
    Wow, just wow. You have to be the SINGLE biggest ass pirate I have ever come across. You start off your post by berating the members of this forum and then expect them to give a $#@! about your fail of a car? Are you serious? You're completely wacko! I swear man the more and more I read your retarded posts I think you're either chemically imbalanced and in serious need of meds. WTF is wrong with you? You're 50 plus years old and you act like a teenage girl! All you do is create drama. Seriously man get a life.
    "I hate you, you, and especially you and hope that all the bad things in life happen to you and only you!"

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast