Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think the O2 fault code can be manythings.

my Gpower kit gave me problems for 2 months with O2 code errors and after driving a while the car will go into limp mode.
    after changing 4 new O2 sensors 8 coils 8 new spark pluges this problem was not really solved. Gpower is asking me to send my ECU back to them to make sure my ''SW'' is ok I guess they developed a new software that is more drivable and don't show up these O2 codes or diagnostic codes.

but I do wish Robert luck on his built motor.

I also agree with Drew's post on Sam created stories and got people into playing a roll to this storyline which is pointless!!!

its also very sad to see.

I mean we just love cars and want to go fast so why all the drama and BS
    Current: 964 WB, 993, Panamera Turbo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PencilGeek Click here to enlarge
    I've spent an hour or two and I've got to say that I feel like my IQ went down 100 points reading the stuff here.
    You started at 100, which is generous considering your conspiracy theories you propagate and your actions.

I'm sure it will go down at least another 20 points just posting here, but I wanted to come post here to give the group thinkers one last chance to learn something about my project and what I'm doing.
    You insult everyone here yet you are now posting here? You don't see how comical this is?

The blown motor and custom billet block story was Sam at Auto Talent's idea -- just to f* with certain people "up the street" and to humiliate anybody who was dumb and/or gullible enough to believe it. And of course, I enjoy doing the same thing, so I went along with it.
    This is the stupidest thing I have ever seen. He goes around telling people you have a blown motor and that he can't discuss the issues to just "$#@! with certain people up the street." Huh? You thought this was a good idea? Seriously? Uh, if the guy building your motor is going around telling everyone it is $#@!ed up and then when people ask about it he says he can't say anything because you told him not to, the joke is certainly someone, but not who you think it is. The billet block was a stupid joke, but now you are hiding under that with a completely separate issue, which is your motor currently.
    The low compression motor. I discussed doing this motor the very first time I met with AJ whenever I dropped off my car in late 2009/early 2010, but I didn't make the final decision until returning from the Texas Mile. I wanted to stay true to my beliefs that I didn't like the idea of a high compression supercharged applications. Obviously it takes a long time to get custom pistons made because there is a long lead time to design them and order them from Germany. I don't know exactly when I gave the approval for the pistons, but I do know that I have emails dating from February 2010 that discuss the piston design details. I also remember being in a restaurant in Santa Clarita when I made the phone call to authorize the order. So I think this narrows it down to late March -- maybe a week after the Texas Mile or a week a before MFest. Joseph I know your ego is big, but I didn't realize it had grown THAT big if you think I'm lowering my compression just to compete with you. Your "Stage-4+" is playing catch up bro and there is no other way to conclude otherwise. Besides, you're a much bigger risk taker than I am, so I have no doubt you're willing to build a car with much less safety and tuning margins than I ever would. So I could care less about whatever you do -- and I never did.
    So let me get this straight, you come here to set things straight but yet you don't care? Huh? You are a walking contradiction.

You are flat out lying and can the $#@! already, ok? You told me yourself you were not going to re-build your motor. Something happened that changed your mind recently. What is this *something* ? So you are telling me you built the motor at the incorrect compression when you already knew in 2009 you wanted a supercharger and talked about it? Huh? You didn't even get interested in an SC until after you found out I was getting mine. That is when this whole thing started for you, not before. You didn't build your motor properly from the beginning, you should have listened to me. No big deal, now you are back peddling, so what? You had things to learn, nothing to be ashamed of.

You could care less what I do and never have? Yet you go to Specialty Z and steal my dyno results and Drew's off their computer? What? Huh? Haha, seriously? You try to bride people do discredit me? Are you out of your mind?

Unfortunately when the new pistons arrived, they were manufactured incorrectly -- somebody at Mahle screwed up. Otherwise I'd still be driving the car. Nobody knew about the piston screw up until the motor was already out of the car and disassembled. So now we're in a holding pattern -- a delay until the new pistons arrive. Today I was informed that the pistons will arrive in a few days. So here's my offer: As you all know, the block is out of the car and completely disassembled and sitting at Auto Talent. A few weeks ago I told Sam to let anybody come to the shop and take pictures of anything you wanted -- block, pistons, clutch, crankshaft, rods, OIL PAN, CRANK BEARINGS, ROD BEARINGS, ROD BUSHINGS, CYLINDERS, cylinder heads, whatever you want. Then post the pictures here on BB. Let's see all of the internally-combustion-challenged folks here can spot the "damage" they keep talking about. I suggest that Taza do it because he has a good relationship with Sam.
    Let me get this straight, now all of a sudden you want to post pictures here on BB? You are going out of your way to try to prove you were not lying after the motor has been apart and Sam has had plenty of time to clear up any remnants of whatever went wrong with the motor? Wow, thanks, months after this was started and when Sam was telling people he couldn't talk about whatever happened you are coming to "clear the air." That's just super and oh so useful, thanks.

I also see Sticky had his usual far-fetched conspiracy theories about it and many of you predictably (and blindly) believed it.
    Excuse me, what? What far fetched conspiracy theories about you and Bimmerfest? Huh? Pics of daughter?

My missing threads at M3Post. I had them deleted myself to protest how biased and spineless M3Post has become.
    This is just too much, possibly quote of the year. The guy who helped enforce their totalitarian regime is calling them biased/spineless and posting on the site he said was completely biased and helped censor. Incredible, absolutely incredible, this puts the biggest smile on my face.

Fake accounts at other forums. My gosh, this is where the conspiracy theories go off the scale into outright bizarre. The craziest was being accused of posting with a fake account at a site I had never visited (e46fanatics). I got a phone call one night and asked about some crasy stuff at e46fanatics
    Are you serious? You are getting phone calls about accounts on fanatics about $#@! no one but maybe 5 people talk about? Who cares? You take this forum drama to a level that is just bizarre.

I'm not afraid to post as PencilGeek because I don't need to create fake accounts like Sticky and so many others of you nor hide behind a fake identity. I'm really not afraid to speak for myself because I always have
    posted as myself, and I don't intend to stop now. If you've got any proof otherwise, then by all means post it. I see that Joseph still believes in violating people's privacy, so maybe he's got something to back up what he says.
    Don't boo hoo hoo here. What fake identity is anyone hiding behind? The only time any fake accounts have been made by people that I have seen is those who want to get around bimmerpost's censorship that you just cried about. You can't have your cake and eat it too, if you admit bimmerpost censors then maybe some people felt the need to circumvent it? No one is hiding here and people would gladly post under their known "identities" if those guys didn't have brainless morons willing to help them censor... you know, like what you did and are now complaining about?

When the motor was disassembled, Sam asked me how much secrecy I wanted -- I told him I didn't care.
    That's weird, seems he didn't get the memo because I don't think Vik is a liar.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This is a lot of drama. Some valid points but i doubt there will be a response unless PG has a spine.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 05m3smg Click here to enlarge
    This is a lot of drama. Some valid points but i doubt there will be a response unless PG has a spine.
    Whatever, if he wants to talk about his motor let him talk about his motor.

But his post isn't constructive in doing that not to mention just... how funny this all is.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Whatever, if he wants to talk about his motor let him talk about his motor.

But his post isn't constructive in doing that not to mention just... how funny this all is.
    As an outsider and being not involved in the politics it seems really fishy that a shop would make sh1T up about a blown motor. Maybe the shop was not supposed to say anything about the blown up motor, and now with pressure from a big $$$ customer the shop will lie for the customer about them making it up? Possible scenario???
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    As an outsider and being not involved in the politics it seems really fishy that a shop would make sh1T up about a blown motor. Maybe the shop was not supposed to say anything about the blown up motor, and now with pressure from a big $$$ customer the shop will lie for the customer about them making it up? Possible scenario???
    Is it possible? Sure, it definitely is a possible scenario in this instance.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Maybe threat of a lawsuit . .. Thinking out loud here.

The more i think about it the more his post doesn't make sense(about auto talent lying). Seems like he made his post so elaborate (and long) to try and skim over the fact that the shop lied about the motor. Kind of like it was no big deal.
    Pencil Geek does seem like a bright guy and possibly is a geek and very tech savvy. Alot of effort went in to the first post. Very genius of him if what i am saying is true. If what I'm saying is not true then he is not very genius.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Seems like he made his post so elaborate (and long) to try and skim over the fact that the shop lied about the motor.
    He's going out his way to try to prove something, that tells you something in of itself.

Frankly, whatever, not like he's the first person to have to build a motor. Enough with the elaborate plot twists and BS, just talk about the motor.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DLSJ5 Click here to enlarge
    Robert, why would You and Sam even participate in a charade like this? What is the point, it certainly does not make his business look good and it appears you are throwing him under the bus. He told Taza, a customer of Auto Talent about your motor having some kind of issue, why would he use Vik to spread this rumor or start this silly game? I would hardly call Vik a "group thinker" whether you agree with him or not he has his own opinion. I just don't get that kind of behavior, it's very odd to say the least.

I am interested in your build and look forward to hearing your progress, best of luck on that.
    I already explained why...the story doesn't change by asking me to repeat it. Sam wanted to screw with somebody, and I wanted to humiliate the group thinkers who where gullible enough to believe it. Some say it backfired, but to me, it worked perfectly because the group thinkers still believe it. So I'm still laughing at their expense...and like it or not, that was the goal.

Not throwing Sam under the bus because he knew two weeks ago I was going to post it. He only asked me not to mention the name of the person he wanted to screw with.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm pretty sure everyone is laughing at you. Grandfather acting like a school girl. I don't
    care if drama is your thing so be it. I'm just interested in the car. How much boost you plan
    on running with new engine?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    A bit off topic but indirectly on topic. Lets say I bought an e92 m3, how much would i need to pay to bore/stroke (rebuild) my engine to 4.6l or even 4.4l displacement?
    Im talking parts and labor, and no, not buying a new engine from DINAN for 25k

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You started at 100, which is generous considering your conspiracy theories you propagate and your actions.

You insult everyone here yet you are now posting here? You don't see how comical this is?
    I like it.

This is the stupidest thing I have ever seen. He goes around telling people you have a blown motor and that he can't discuss the issues to just "$#@! with certain people up the street." Huh? You thought this was a good idea? Seriously? Uh, if the guy building your motor is going around telling everyone it is $#@!ed up and then when people ask about it he says he can't say anything because you told him not to, the joke is certainly someone, but not who you think it is. The billet block was a stupid joke, but now you are hiding under that with a completely separate issue, which is your motor currently.
    I think you're adding 2+2 and getting 11. You're putting a whole lot of words in between the story that were never there.

So let me get this straight, you come here to set things straight but yet you don't care? Huh? You are a walking contradiction.
    That doesn't make any sense.

You are flat out lying and can the $#@! already, ok? You told me yourself you were not going to re-build your motor.
    I just scanned all of our emails on the subject and I didn't see anything remotely like this. Give me a date and time of the email and I'll look it up. Or better yet, just tell me you don't mind if I post all of our emails and let everybody read everything for themselves.

Something happened that changed your mind recently. What is this *something* ? So you are telling me you built the motor at the incorrect compression when you already knew in 2009 you wanted a supercharger and talked about it? Huh? You didn't even get interested in an SC until after you found out I was getting mine. That is when this whole thing started for you, not before. You didn't build your motor properly from the beginning, you should have listened to me. No big deal, now you are back peddling, so what? You had things to learn, nothing to be ashamed of.
    WOW. That conspiracy theory rivals some of the JFK ones. Please refer to our emails, because most everything you said is completely contradicted therein. But you're right, I'm never ashamed to learn, nor admit when I'm wrong.

You could care less what I do and never have? Yet you go to Specialty Z and steal my dyno results and Drew's off their computer? What? Huh? Haha, seriously? You try to bride people do discredit me? Are you out of your mind?
    That's not exactly what happened...but I realize you have to keep that story going.

Let me get this straight, now all of a sudden you want to post pictures here on BB? You are going out of your way to try to prove you were not lying after the motor has been apart and Sam has had plenty of time to clear up any remnants of whatever went wrong with the motor? Wow, thanks, months after this was started and when Sam was telling people he couldn't talk about whatever happened you are coming to "clear the air." That's just super and oh so useful, thanks.
    LOL. Again, the story doesn't change when you want me to repeat it. I already explained it. Cover up. LOL. Hilarious. Your conspiracy theories get crazier and crazier. Without a single thing hitting the machine shop, it would be really hard to "cover up" anything. You crack me up.

Excuse me, what? What far fetched conspiracy theories about you and Bimmerfest? Huh? Pics of daughter?
    What are you talking about? You want pictures of my daughter's graduation? Sure, I'll post them with timestamps at the same time you let me release all of your emails so people can see exactly what we said to each other.

This is just too much, possibly quote of the year. The guy who helped enforce their totalitarian regime is calling them biased/spineless and posting on the site he said was completely biased and helped censor. Incredible, absolutely incredible, this puts the biggest smile on my face.
    Once again, you only need to refer to our emails to know you are not telling the truth. You knew all along I was the most libertarian moderator at the site because we had plenty of discussions about it. You knew exactly how little intervention (if any at all) I put into the big threads. You thanked me numerous times for going to bat for you, not deleting your posts, not banning your fake accounts, and negotiating with Jason to get your account unbanned. I think it's time that everybody now had a chance to read it for themselves and make up their own mind which one of us is truthful and which one isn't. Reading our private emails would be enough to settle it once and for all. So just give your permission and I'll post the link.

Are you serious? You are getting phone calls about accounts on fanatics about $#@! no one but maybe 5 people talk about? Who cares? You take this forum drama to a level that is just bizarre.
    Whatever. I'm just giving you example of how the group thinker conspiracy theories are so far fetched.

Don't boo hoo hoo here. What fake identity is anyone hiding behind? The only time any fake accounts have been made by people that I have seen is those who want to get around bimmerpost's censorship that you just cried about. You can't have your cake and eat it too, if you admit bimmerpost censors then maybe some people felt the need to circumvent it? No one is hiding here and people would gladly post under their known "identities" if those guys didn't have brainless morons willing to help them censor... you know, like what you did and are now complaining about?
    For the record, I was very non-specific in my comments about bimmerpost. You knew for at least 6-8 months, maybe longer, that I strongly disagreed with what was happening there. You tried to get me to join you here, and I wouldn't. Again, it's all in the emails. Why not let everybody read them to see for themselves.

That's weird, seems he didn't get the memo because I don't think Vik is a liar.
    Whatever. You could always pick up the phone, or drive your car to see for yourself. First hand information is much better than these whacked out conspiracy theories.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Isn't rd sports like 22k installed?? I'm
    a e46m3hpf guy so I really don't know much about s65. Sticky made a stroker thread discussing different companies and prices. You could try searching for it. Goodluck

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    I'm pretty sure everyone is laughing at you. Grandfather acting like a school girl.
    I'm pretty sure this made me laugh.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    None of us here care about your drama. Which you seem to
    get off on. I'm all for it if you want
    to talk cars bit this highschool $#@! just gets old.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    LOL. Sorry, but I have to laugh as the theories get crazier and crazier.

Always willing to promote a conspiracy theory.

Maybe threat of a lawsuit . .. Thinking out loud here.

The more i think about it the more his post doesn't make sense(about auto talent lying). Seems like he made his post so elaborate (and long) to try and skim over the fact that the shop lied about the motor. Kind of like it was no big deal.
    Pencil Geek does seem like a bright guy and possibly is a geek and very tech savvy. Alot of effort went in to the first post. Very genius of him if what i am saying is true. If what I'm saying is not true then he is not very genius.
    I always write quite a bit. It's my style to be thorough.

I'm pretty sure everyone is laughing at you. Grandfather acting like a school girl. I don't
    care if drama is your thing so be it. I'm just interested in the car. How much boost you plan
    on running with new engine?
    LOL. I always laugh when the guys talk about drama...when they're creating the drama.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by CookieCrisp Click here to enlarge
    A bit off topic but indirectly on topic. Lets say I bought an e92 m3, how much would i need to pay to bore/stroke (rebuild) my engine to 4.6l or even 4.4l displacement?
    Im talking parts and labor, and no, not buying a new engine from DINAN for 25k
    Here you go: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...n-for-Stroking

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm creating drama. Everything you post is drama or charts about how great you car is. Like I said if you want to post about you car. Vids,vbox,runs or whatever but that doesn't seem to
    be your thing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    LOL. Sorry, but I have to laugh as the theories get crazier and crazier.

Always willing to promote a conspiracy theory.

I always write quite a bit. It's my style to be thorough.

LOL. I always laugh when the guys talk about drama...when they're creating the drama.
    Let me make this very clear to you, this isn't your playground, got it?

We aren't interested in your delusions, got it?

If you intend to post details on your motor and whatnot, feel free, no one is going to stop you.

I am going to tell you that you owe a lot of people an apology so I strongly suggest you stop instigating and propagating this $#@! flinging fest that seems to give you a hard on and start by manning up and apologizing to everyone here.

You want to be productive and share info? Go ahead, but enough with the butthurt sentiment already. You owe Drew an apology, me an apology, Gintani an apology, Jeremy an apology, you might as well apologize for global warming as well while you are at it as I'm sure all the hot air you have spewed has contributed its fair share. You don't introduce yourself by spitting in everyone's face, didn't anyone teach you any manners or are you simply an $#@!?

I hope we are clear, this thread isn't informing anyone on any technical topics that you claim you love to talk about it, it is instead fueling playground bickering. I suggest you start a new thread specifically on your motor if that is what you wish to discuss. If your sole purpose is going to be stir things up, the community will evaluate you on their own. As you can tell, we don't concentrate power in the hands of biased mods.

Some people are genuinely interested in the motor and performance, so this would be a good time for you to do the right thing. You don't need someone half your age telling you what the right thing is, do you?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    All that money and your is slower then stock motor sc s65s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I agree sticky. PG you seem like a really smart guy. Let's get back to car talk.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Where are the Piks of the motor PG? You seem to avoid this question.

You said you have them.. Now post them.
    Thanks
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He's only here for drama. Nothing else. I've been asking for new
    updates about his build

No answer.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    maybe he needs to put on his glasses and read better.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He's only here for drama. Nothing else. I've been asking for new
    updates about his build
    Maybe it will change, it has to.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast