Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Killed 17-Year-Old Home Invader: How Else Is He 'Gonna Get His Money'?

Can you believe this $#@!?

17-year-old Trevon Johnson was shot and killed after the 54-year-old woman homeowner was alerted to his crime via a home surveillance system. After arriving at her home, she witnessed Johnson exiting a window of her house. There was then a confrontation in which Johnson was shot once. Police arrived on the scene within seconds and applied CPR. After being rushed to the hospital, Johnson was pronounced dead.
    Sounds like the world lose another potential Nobel laureate:

And people actually defend the robbing homes:

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

This is ridiculous... Gotta love the media spinning every story
    2010 AW/BLK 135i VM 6465 Single Turbo, JB4 + MHD, VRSF CP & Tial, Big Tom, Fuel-It PI + Stage 3 + Return + Ethanol Sensor, BMW PE, MFactory LSD, Spec 3+ & MFactory SMFW, RB External PCV, ADV sensors, and many more....
    RIP Click here to enlarge2008 AW/BL 135i
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BostonBeemah Click here to enlarge
    This is ridiculous... Gotta love the media spinning every story
    The media just reported it. It's his family that is treating robbery as if it's a job.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    The media just reported it. It's his family that is treating robbery as if it's a job.
    Your telling me the media isnt spinning it in the direction of the poor child that was killed before his better years?? Cmon anything anti gun they will grapple onto like no tomorrow.

Imagine your grandmother in that situation. Comes home and someone crawling out of the window will all your items. Who know what he said to her or what he tried to do. She reacted for self preservation in this situation which is the natural thing to do when someone intrudes on your property and steals. Is killing the best case scenario, of course not because no life is better than anyone else's but he chose to put himself in that situation in the first place.
    2010 AW/BLK 135i VM 6465 Single Turbo, JB4 + MHD, VRSF CP & Tial, Big Tom, Fuel-It PI + Stage 3 + Return + Ethanol Sensor, BMW PE, MFactory LSD, Spec 3+ & MFactory SMFW, RB External PCV, ADV sensors, and many more....
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Your telling me the media isnt spinning it in the direction of the poor child that was killed before his better years?? Cmon anything anti gun they will grapple onto like no tomorrow.
    I'm saying that's how the family is acting. Did you watch the video?

Imagine your grandmother in that situation. Comes home and someone crawling out of the window will all your items. Who know what he said to her or what he tried to do. She reacted for self preservation in this situation which is the natural thing to do when someone intrudes on your property and steals. Is killing the best case scenario, of course not because no life is better than anyone else's but he chose to put himself in that situation in the first place.
    I have no issue with the homeowner. As stated, I have issue with the FAMILY MEMBERS and not the media treating crime like a legitimate job in their area. Then going on to say he loved education and had a bright future. Yeah right.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'm saying that's how the family is acting. Did you watch the video?

I have no issue with the homeowner. As stated, I have issue with the FAMILY MEMBERS and not the media treating crime like a legitimate job in their area. Then going on to say he loved education and had a bright future. Yeah right.
    Unfortunately didnt watch the video since Im at work and cant but I already know how this will play out.. Sorry misinterpreted your post. I just get so angry when I read crap like this
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Good one less criminal
    Click here to enlarge
    POV is the best angle

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

4 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    $#@!ing white people and their white privilege. She should have handed that gun over to that african-American hero and got on her knees to beg for forgiveness for all of the slavery that he and his family, no, the entire african-American community has had to suffer. I mean, it's honestly complete bigotry that that woman didn't just stick that gun in her own mouth. What is this country coming to? #blacklivesmatter #Obama #beatsbydre #koolaid #reparations #Kanye #ihatemyselfforbeingwhite #imlikethemaleversionofracheldolezal
    We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Enfiftyfore Click here to enlarge
    $#@!ing white people and their white privilege. She should have handed that gun over to that african-American hero and got on her knees to beg for forgiveness for all of the slavery that he and his family, no, the entire african-American community has had to suffer. I mean, it's honestly complete bigotry that that woman didn't just stick that gun in her own mouth. What is this country coming to? #blacklivesmatter #Obama #beatsbydre #koolaid #reparations #Kanye #ihatemyselfforbeingwhite #imlikethemaleversionofracheldolezal

LMFAOOO Nominating for best post of 2016!
    Click here to enlarge