Close

Page 13 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Hell yea Sticky.. So it's alive and been spotted in the public sh*tting on the E9x world huh? I bet you can't stop grinning! Damn I can't wait to see you do work in this thing Click here to enlarge

All the hateful comments are cracking me up, especially the douche with the "he's not the first" list. They should make you smile bro. Let your balls hang out, someone is bound to complain about it lol.

-TZ
    09' M3 AA Gen 2 Level 2 S/C
    03' Viper Roadster- FBO
    10' X5M
    09' Cayenne GTS
    11' Jaguar XFR
    08' CLS63 AMG
    08' EVO X GSR- FBO
    13' F10 550i M Sport

Past:
    07' C6 Z06
    11' M3 Comp DCT
    10' C63 AMG
    10' SVT Raptor 6.2
    12' BOSS 302
    11' E92 335i
    09' C63 AMG -
    01' C5 Z06- White, FBO+Cam
    11' E92 335is- Sapp Blk
    08' E82 135i- Sapphire Blk
    10' Audi S5 6-Speed
    04' SVT Lightning
    08' E90 335i 6-Speed- Blk
    08' C63 AMG- Blk
    09' CTS-V Sedan- Blk Raven
    06' E60 M5 SMG
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigup Click here to enlarge
    Just changed my signature to this:
    "Sțǐcky's Gǐnțanǐ 77x whp world record - see it at Ɓǐmmȇrbȏȏșț.com ! "

See how long it takes them to notice Click here to enlarge
    Jason reads this forum so it won't take long. Click here to enlarge Best thing you can do to protest the censorship is to just not post over there. Sooner or later membership will dwindle and those who are looking for more exciting conversation will turn elsewhere. Same thing is happening to the N54 section there now. BB has become the first forum most check in the AM followed by e90post if nothing is going on over here. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TZ04XJR Click here to enlarge
    Hell yea Sticky.. So it's alive and been spotted in the public sh*tting on the E9x world huh? I bet you can't stop grinning! Damn I can't wait to see you do work in this thing
    Honestly I can't, I'm really happy. Feels like a load off my shoulders. I can get back to just enjoying cars again.

And looking at the graph we all know what's coming. This is a very, very nice step.

I'm grinning Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TZ04XJR Click here to enlarge
    All the hateful comments are cracking me up, especially the douche with the "he's not the first" list. They should make you smile bro. Let your balls hang out, someone is bound to complain about it lol.
    What can you do eh? So many people still just hate. I mean it is what it is, you just keep going forward and leave them behind. Everyone here has been awesome and this is getting a ton of traffic.

The master plan is all coming together Click here to enlarge

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Jason reads this forum so it won't take long. Click here to enlarge Best thing you can do to protest the censorship is to just not post over there. Sooner or later membership will dwindle and those who are looking for more exciting conversation will turn elsewhere. Same thing is happening to the N54 section there now. BB has become the first forum most check in the AM followed by e90post if nothing is going on over here. Click here to enlarge
    Terry you're making me blush.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Shiiittt Terry doesn't even post on E90post so I am not even going to browse there forum anymore.... lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

This forum has changed so much in the past 2 years. I remember there was literally a handful of users that would post a lot and I could keep track. Now I can't keep track of $#@!. That forum is going downhill everytime Gintani does something big. What idiots deleting that thread.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    This forum has changed so much in the past 2 years. I remember there was literally a handful of users that would post a lot and I could keep track. Now I can't keep track of $#@!. That forum is going downhill everytime Gintani does something big. What idiots deleting that thread.
    I'm really enjoying the forum. I mean, it may go to show I knew what I was talking about.

It's more fun when the users get some power and people can chat. Also when the, you know who's, are weeded out.

I'm honestly loving it as of late. I'm in such a good mood everything is just going so damn well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Congrats @Sticky Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

I don't post much on either site but I bite my tongue over there all the time when I see the blatant bullsh!t censorshipClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge. Really need to move my DIY so I can go out with a bang and bring a few more over here.

~Nate

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dblrguy Click here to enlarge
    I don't post much on either site but I bite my tongue over there all the time when I see the blatant bullsh!t censorship. Really need to move my DIY so I can go out with a bang and bring a few more over here.
    What is the DIY concerning?

Congrats
    Appreciated thanks.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

7 out of 7 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I found this site because they censored it over there. Just saying.

Congrats on the achievement. I hope we get some high quality videos of this in action soon.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SYZ Click here to enlarge
    I found this site because they censored it over there. Just saying.

Congrats on the achievement. I hope we get some high quality videos of this in action soon.
    It's working Click here to enlarge

Thank you, welcome.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    What is the DIY concerning?

It was the first DIY for Aquamist HSF-4 w/Howerton Engineering Kit properly ran by a.... Procede. Yes, I fell for the shiv crap. It took Richard from Aquamist to force shiv and co to give me the correct wire order to get my kit to work. Before he was involved they told me it would not work.

~Nate

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It was the first DIY for Aquamist HSF-4 w/Howerton Engineering Kit properly ran by a.... Procede. Yes, I fell for the shiv crap. It took Richard from Aquamist to force shiv and co to give me the correct wire order to get my kit to work. Before he was involved they told me it would not work.

~Nate
    Well but you got it to work that is what's important.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    @LostMarine. Daily rep? Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I read through his whole goddamn thread to find that not a single AMG trash talker has posted in here. Genuinely dissappointed.

Congrats on the beast tho.
    COBB, ER FMIC Full Kit, AR DPs, Forge DVs, aFe Stage 2 Sealed Intake, HKS exhaust, RB PCV upgrade

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ihc95 Click here to enlarge
    I read through his whole goddamn thread to find that not a single AMG trash talker has posted in here. Genuinely dissappointed.

Congrats on the beast tho.
    I think some bets may be being re-evaluated...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Holy crap! Go away for a couple of days and look at what I miss!!!!

Excellent job!!!!!!

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)

5 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    There are a lot of built engines out there man - many sleeved. There have been for years. We had rods in stock the day the mfgrs released them and have sold many sets.

Most of our clients don't even post on the internet....and they have builds that would make your head explode.

None of this takes away from your accomplishments - but sometimes people don't realize how many badass mofos are out there with built BMWs!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    No I'm not the first to sleeve my bock and never claimed I was. However, my block was being sleeved years ago care to tell me who started on a built motor application before me? Because I know exactly who did. As a matter of fact, there were no VT3's at this time. So me being the tenth is off unless you can list all those people. Try the second or third, and way back when I started the trans build. Never saw anything from anyone else at this time.

Who are all these people in front of me using forged rods? Not that it matters but would you mind listing them? Or are we just guessing in an effort to offer backhanded compliments?

The head studs? Um, they were developed for my motor. So try first/second depending on which S65 they put it on first.

I'm the fifth to run the YSI? Then why are these the first YSI dynojet numbers? Where are the other four dudes? Well? The Gintani shop car running the YSI is now running a different setup. I can't think of all these other YSI supercharged cars and why they aren't challenging for the top spot. We can all agree ESS doesn't have one...

One thousandth to use a bigger oil cooler. Ok, well, I'm glad you're keeping track of that list.

I'm not the first to try 20 psi. I haven't tried 20 psi period yet so not sure what to tell you and I haven't seen any 20 psi S65 V8 dynos have you? BimmerBoost tends to have all the technical content so I'm wondering where this is coming from.

I'm the second to get a blown tranny by SSP. Oh, you mean Drew? Who got his parts thanks to my development? Ya, thanks so much for noticing that.

I'm not the RWHP holder? Last I checked that is the highest dyno posted for an S65 V8. Gintani will have another setup coming out when it's done, which will again show who's boss on the platform, and if I wish to switch to it I will. For now this is the setup getting pushed and the current world record holder. Gintani is at the top, has been for some time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike@VAC Click here to enlarge
    There are a lot of built engines out there man - many sleeved. There have been for years. We had rods in stock the day the mfgrs released them and have sold many sets.

Most of our clients don't even post on the internet....and they have builds that would make your head explode.

None of this takes away from your accomplishments - but sometimes people don't realize how many badass mofos are out there with built BMWs!
    This is all true but I was going built motor in 09. I dont even think many m3's were out then. I mean I started down tge path early so the guy is just blindly hating.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike@VAC Click here to enlarge

Very true, I know of a guy who has a built s65 right now trying to turbo it. He doesn't even know how to use the internet lol... He aiming at 1000whp. 6speed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

5 out of 10 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

This post by daemonicus is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky
    Damn man aren't you married? Maybe if your wife wasn't so ugly you spend more
    time with her than talking to me on the forum. That's right $#@!, do something
    about that comment too.
    ^^ this is not how an adult acts. enough said.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by daemonicus Click here to enlarge
    ^^ this is not how an adult acts. enough said.
    Relax buddy im at troll level 9000.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by daemonicus Click here to enlarge
    i'm sitting here with my mouth wide open because I cannot believe the lengths you've gone to, to make yourself feel better. you've basically been sitting at your computer the entire day (yes, the ENTIRE day, look at the time stamps, how pathetic...) on several forums, spouting unjustified PERSONAL attacks on people, losing whatever credibility you had, screaming at people to "DEAL WITH IT" because they're not jerking off to your car for setting a world record. you're acting like a child.

i'll say this, 800whp on any car is impressive, even yours. I don't know you personally, never met you, and I really have had no ill feelings toward you until now. the reason people like marcus is because he has one of the most powerful e46 setups out there and he's humble about it. people respect him because he's earned it. the way you've conducted yourself over the last day is the reason nobody is giving you the respect. gintani built your car and they set a record. that's awesome man, i'm truthfully saying that. but why are you SO angry? I don't get it.

you think people are "hating" on your car but what you don't seem to get is that it's because of the way you've been acting. you've brought this all on yourself. and the worst part is, no matter what you, excuse me, GINTANI, does from here on out, you'll never get the respect you so desperately want because of the choices you're making right now.

you're hopefully an adult. please act like it because the rest of us are.
    I think you're having trouble differentiating between posts with normal posters and the haters. I'll fire back so hard it will make your head spin. I'm actually a very nice guy but if you can't say 'congrats' respect the effort then f you. I treat everyone here with respect and help any and every user day in day out but I set a record that isn't ess then ess fanboys get their panties in a twist and can't even say congrats. $#@! em

Oh and $#@! marrcus he isn't humble he $#@! all over hpf. I'm sticky, I run bimmerboost, and this has been three years in the making. If you are petty about the bar being raised your problem. Changing of the guard, I have waited patiently and deserve it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2085 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by keikdasneak Click here to enlarge
    Very true, I know of a guy who has a built s65 right now trying to turbo it. He doesn't even know how to use the internet lol... He aiming at 1000whp. 6speed
    Turbos are coming.. not from the tuners famboys hating on this.

Page 13 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast