Close

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 05m3smg Click here to enlarge
    Can we get any details as to what the upgrade cost? Im looking on the website and they dont list a 2.0 to 2.5 upgrade.

Thanks
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    The price is on there website.
    Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Did you even read what i asked you? Seems like at the mere sight of a price question people get so defensive that they stop paying attention.

I will stop asking since obviously this is a very sore question 4 u.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I checked website. It's on there. it would be 7500 plus labor. I paid for just parts no labor no shipping. I had some little extra things done like color matched manifold.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I checked website. It's on there. it would be 7500 plus labor. I paid for just parts no labor no shipping. I had some little extra things done like color matched manifold.
    I guess i am blind because i checked the m3 turbo page and did not see it in the list of the prices. Thank you for help. Gluck on the project.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i did the 2 to 2.5 upgrade last year, it was around 13,000 or something close to that "turn key", dont remember exactly,since i got abunch of xtras like the OsGiken rearend and some brakes and stuff. IIRC is was like 7k for the upgrade and about another 6k for labor on the build.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TwinturboM3
    I bang the chickens on my farm 60-130 times a day.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

I guess i am blind because i checked the m3 turbo page and did not see it in the list of the prices. Thank you for help. Gluck on the project.
    All the pricing is on their site, what do you mean?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    All the pricing is on their site, what do you mean?
    Ok here is a screen shot of the M3 pricing...Now show me where it says 2-2.5 stage upgrade ?

Click here to enlarge

I see 2-3 upgrade price and a 2.5-3 price.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

TOUCHE'!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

Ok here is a screen shot of the M3 pricing...Now show me where it says 2-2.5 stage upgrade ?
    You have to click motor build: http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/prod...MotorBuild.asp

That is probably why you were having trouble finding it.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You have to click motor build: http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/prod...MotorBuild.asp

That is probably why you were having trouble finding it.
    I just clicked ur link and it still does not show the price. It shows 5 pictures of a short block and talks about methanol.

I dont understand why you dont like my post?

He is the one that started the thread. The thread is here to ask questions and interact. He posted details and i asked him about a major detail pertaining to his situation. Its not like I asked a personal question about his wife. I was asking a very legitimate question in regards to hpf and the build. No reason to negative rep me.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

I just clicked ur link and it still does not show the price. It shows 5 pictures of a short block and talks about methanol.

I dont understand why you dont like my post?
    What are you talking about? I didn't say anything about your post or that I don't like it.

Yes, the motor build price is the same for all stages and it shows you the cost of the build. You need the parts shown in the motor build overview, which the parts are all there and priced on the HPF site.

Why they don't just spell it out, I don't know, but perhaps that is a typo on there and Stage 2 to 2.5 and not 3 as it shows 2.5 to 3 below it?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Maybe they changed it. Last I looked they had 2-2.5 but why are still talking about this?? I told you
    how much I paid in pm and 2 post back?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What are you talking about? I didn't say anything about your post or that I don't like it.

Yes, the motor build price is the same for all stages and it shows you the cost of the build. You need the parts shown in the motor build overview, which the parts are all there and priced on the HPF site.

Why they don't just spell it out, I don't know, but perhaps that is a typo on there and Stage 2 to 2.5 and not 3 as it shows 2.5 to 3 below it?
    Some 1 didn't like my post 1 min before you posted so i assumed it was you.

I didnt ask why they dont spell it out. I was asking what the upgrade from stage 2 - 2.5 cost since that is what the op is talking about.

I dont think you even read what i posted before making the comment about the pricing being up there. As funkboy priorly posted it cost about 13k for the 2-2.5 upgrade. the 2-3 one they have listed says 17. So i think they left that price out of there.

Any way lets move on. I got my info and we are all good. No need for drama.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Maybe they changed it. Last I looked they had 2-2.5 but why are still talking about this?? I told you
    how much I paid in pm and 2 post back?
    I did not start the conversation. Sticky said he saw the price and i was just proving that i am not stupid. I moved on. Thank you for the info.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

It was on there site. Remember those prices don't count labor and some other things.
    Anyways I told you the deal. Sometimes I'm just not sure about putting pricing out there just incase some maybe paid more. I doubt that tho everyone at HPF is awesome. If you say otherwise 1-you never talked to them 2-just haters 3- related to obioban. Let's move on I don't want this thread bring bloated before I have all my info for you guys. Like I said earlier I made this thread premature some idoits quit saying Bimmerboost just copies info from other boards.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It was on there site. Remember those prices don't count labor and some other things.
    Anyways I told you the deal. Sometimes I'm just not sure about putting pricing out there just incase some maybe paid more. I doubt that tho everyone at HPF is awesome. If you say otherwise 1-you never talked to them 2-just haters 3- related to obioban. Let's move on I don't want this thread bring bloated before I have all my info for you guys. Like I said earlier I made this thread premature some idoits quit saying Bimmerboost just copies info from other boards.
    I know you Pm'd me. Like i said earlier, I did not bring it back up. Please refer to post 30. If they had it on the website when i initially asked then i would have never asked.

lets move on...

When do you expect the car back?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I wouldve guessed oct but after watching the videos of engine build I'm pretty sure that was mine by some of the comment he made blowheadgasket being one. So maybe sooner then I thought. Im not one to really bother hpf. I figure I'd give them another week or 2 before I pop that question.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How long did it take them to do the initial 2.0 install?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

2 month but there were cars in front. Hpf does there $#@! right. They just Dont pack cars in there and jump around to this or that one. You get your spot then the team goes to town. Pit crew style.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2055 Post(s)

I didnt ask why they dont spell it out. I was asking what the upgrade from stage 2 - 2.5 cost since that is what the op is talking about.
    You are kind of confusing, they don't spell out the price you asked for, that is what you asked? It seems all the parts and the motor build cost are there you just have to calculate it yourself for the jump from 2.0 to 2.5. So if you wanted the info, it was on their site just not in a manner that is spelled out for you like I said.

Probably best to move on, not sure why this was even an issue and Batta helped you out.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You are kind of confusing, they don't spell out the price you asked for, that is what you asked? It seems all the parts and the motor build cost are there you just have to calculate it yourself for the jump from 2.0 to 2.5. So if you wanted the info, it was on their site just not in a manner that is spelled out for you like I said.

Probably best to move on, not sure why this was even an issue and Batta helped you out.
    Sticky we moved on a few posts back. You are correct, if i wanted to i could have even called Chris at hpf and asked for the price, I could have gone to bimmerforums, i could have gone to e46 fanatics, i could have done many many things. If you think being helpful is referring some to another site then I think you should rethink that a little bit, as it contradicts what you talk about elsewhere. I dont see what all the drama is about. I asked, he rejected and i kindly moved on. He then proceeded to Pm me and was helpful. END OF STORY.

Lets move on.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

jesus.. like little girls in here..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    jesus.. like little girls in here..
    HAHA Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

BattaM, how much Hp/tq did you make on pumpgas, what kind of dyno? and what does your car weigh?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Stage2??? Or stage2.5. Stage2 dynojet with 7800 redline 430ish forget the tq my dynojet sheets are in thread somewhere around here. When I tried maxpsi mustang dyno with 8k redline I made 440 at 7650 I believe. Those sheets are around here somewhere to. I could be slightly off on the
    number because I just don't remember. Lol. Search my name
    and maxpsi dyno. You'll see the
    sheets.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Weight 3300-3400 around that.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast