Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    sorry, your input is invalid. you have already proven yourself to not have the mental capacity to participate positively in threads
    are you mentally disabled?

not kidding

serious question.

tell me ONE thing about that post that's invalid? or that indicates my lack of mental capacity (and doesn't indicate yours haha) Click here to enlarge or ANYTHING i have ever posted to indicate that. have fun.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    i dont see a big difference in drag racing and XI setups. what works for one, can easily work for the other, besides gearing
    Launching an AWD usually required alot more finesse than a RWD. Then when you get to those power levels you really have to be careful not to break things, alot of AWD racers I've known ended up just babying it out of the hole. Still a decent take off and no need for drag radials but not what you would hope for.
    2008 135i - Cobb AP, JB4 G5 w/2Step&FSB, MS DP's, Berk street exhaust, AMS IC, VTT Inlets, UR Intake, ER CP w/Tial BOV, Spec 3+ & Steel FW, CDV delete, Quaife LSD, DSS Axles, M3 control arms, M3 rear SF bushings, M3 Trans bushings, SS brake lines. Pics

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    are you mentally disabled?

not kidding

serious question.

tell me ONE thing about that post that's invalid? or that indicates my lack of mental capacity (and doesn't indicate yours haha) Click here to enlarge or ANYTHING i have ever posted to indicate that. have fun.
    see what i mean, i say your retarded, and the ony things you can respond with, is that im retarded.. no brainpower

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by brusk Click here to enlarge
    Launching an AWD usually required alot more finesse than a RWD. Then when you get to those power levels you really have to be careful not to break things, alot of AWD racers I've known ended up just babying it out of the hole. Still a decent take off and no need for drag radials but not what you would hope for.
    driver input yes, but that comes with seat time and is just that, driver dependent.
    im looking for hardware issues.
    if we can strengthen the car to take the abuse of drags, then nothing to worry about for roll-ons. I cant see any downsides to that. it may not be actual drag radials on the car, but surely something sticky, RE11A or R888's.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    see what i mean, i say your retarded, and the ony things you can respond with, is that im retarded.. no brainpower
    .. really?

so just because you're the one that called me retarded first... doesn't mean i can when you're acting there's something wrong with you? that's the attitude of a child... sorry i'll stop joking about it, at this point it's genuinely seeming like theres something wrong, which is a sad thing. i've never been one to poke fun at people i genuinely thing have limited mental capacity.

also seems you're struggling at the rest of what i said?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    .. really?

so just because you're the one that called me retarded first... doesn't mean i can when you're acting there's something wrong with you? that's the attitude of a child... sorry i'll stop joking about it, at this point it's genuinely seeming like theres something wrong, which is a sad thing. i've never been one to poke fun at people i genuinely thing have limited mental capacity.

also seems you're struggling at the rest of what i said?
    im just copying your M.O. by ignoring you. enjoy your day boss, maybe finish junior high or something else productive besides trolling Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    im just copying your M.O. by ignoring you. enjoy your day boss, maybe finish junior high or something else productive besides trolling Click here to enlarge
    Drop the ban hammer on him, it's your thread. Here's my serious input on mods for this High HP Xi:
    • ProEFI w/ FlexFuel (Give you full benefit of whatever turbo setup you choose, Anti-Lag from Dig + Roll, possibly allow full control of the Xi system)
    • Turbo System of Choice - VTT S3s, HPF or Custom Single
    • Trunk Mounted Meth Kit (Can run into CP or Aftermarket Manifold)
    • Upgraded Fueling (LPFP + HPFP)
    • Helix FMIC or Big Tom
    • Full Exhaust (Off the Shelf or Custom Piece)
    • Coil-Overs, Bushings/Mounts, LSD + Diff Lockdown
    • UUC or Rogue Short Shifter (skip the DSSR; read it just causes problems)
    • DSS Drive Shafts
    • Upgraded Clutch + Flywheel (if necessary)
    • Upgraded Brakes (Front Wheel BBK; but at minimum compound upgrade)
    • Lightweight Wheels (Apex) + Sticky Rubber (R888s)

I don't know if its possible, but I'd ask Undercover if you could possibly swap in upgraded GTR drivetrain pieces (specifically the Dodson FWD retainer w/ Mechanical Locking Diff). That way you don't have to worry about destroying the OEM 335Xi transfer case after a few launches or aggressive pulls.
    Last edited by benzy89; 05-06-2013 at 07:05 PM.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    realistically, FBo knowing a stg 3 is going on, what is there to do? FMIC and meth kit right?
    charge pipe with atmo bov's? PCV+OCC? all the usual stuff you'd do minus what the bigger turbos need replaced specially.

maybe the midpipes/rear section if you're keen to upgrade the exhaust depending what you'd want for the stage 3 DP's? (there'd be gains)

and if you were 100% certainly aiming for stage 3's at 700~whp+.. clutch and flywheel.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i'm confused by your first statement (ignoring me when i don't ignore you?.. my method of operation is not ignoring people haha)

and find it (genuinely) funny you're saying i'm trolling, while doing it yourself Click here to enlarge

it's a pity you go straight back to the base insults calling me a young teenager... it's like you get halfway through a 1 sentence post that makes you seem like a decent guy then somehow manage to undo that haha

i know the only reason you do this is because you find it hilarious watching people's reactions to being trolled hard... but so much of it is just terrible TERRIBLE trolling.

if we can get past the whole personal insults thing, http://i.chzbgr.com/imagestore/2011/...de8cef221d.jpg

i actually like SOME of your posts...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Drop the ban hammer on him, it's your thread. Here's my serious input on mods for this High HP Xi:
    • ProEFI w/ FlexFuel (Give you full benefit of whatever turbo setup you choose, Anti-Lag from Dig + Roll, possibly allow full control of the Xi system)
    • Turbo System of Choice - VTT S3s, HPF or Custom Single
    • Trunk Mounted Meth Kit (Can run into CP or Aftermarket Manifold)
    • Upgraded Fueling (LPFP + HPFP)
    • Helix FMIC or Big Tom
    • Full Exhaust (Off the Shelf or Custom Piece)
    • Coil-Overs, Bushings/Mounts, LSD + Diff Lockdown
    • DSS Drive Shafts
    • Upgraded Clutch + Flywheel (if necessary)
    • Upgraded Brakes (Front Wheel BBK; but at minimum compound upgrade)
    • Lightweight Wheels (Apex) + Sticky Rubber (R888s)

I don't know if its possible, but I'd ask Undercover if you could possibly swap in upgraded GTR drivetrain pieces (specifically the Dodson FWD retainer w/ Mechanical Locking Diff). That way you don't have to worry about destroying the OEM 335Xi transfer case after a few launches or aggressive pulls.

Its a good list. I havent talked to them in a few days. I have other things on my mind, im waiting for Phil nut up and make a phone call

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    nd find it (genuinely) funny you're saying i'm trolling, while doing it yourself
    how do i troll in my own thread? must be a mensa member..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LM I'm looking to get the stg3 on my car (Also a 6mt XI) and my biggest worry is the transfer case as well. Like someone posted, the guy on e90 who was supposedly rebuilding one went silent so that usually means either he was full of it, or something did not go as planned.

When I brought this up to Tony the only answer was that shiv had an xi making 600+ hp and it "seems" to still be fine...obviously that means absolutely nothing. Obvious things though as you prob know is that a good cluth, drive shafts, and fueling are a must.
    Anyone know if an X3 tc will fit/work?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Salg Click here to enlarge
    Like someone posted, the guy on e90 who was supposedly rebuilding one went silent so that usually means either he was full of it, or something did not go as planned.
    If you're waiting for Jack, he's waiting for someone do actually break one from too much power. He saw the worm gear pictures but hasn't seen a failed one in person and says that it looks easy enough to swap out he's not sure if it's worth doing anything custom for it. He thought the pieces that actually transmit power looked good but if they start failing he'll make something. I'm not sure what else people want from him? Somebody has to actually start breaking them first...if it's me, that's where I'll take it and I'm sure he'll come up with something.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Are you talking about jack from jacks transmission? If so, good choice. I guarantee a big turbo launch will break the stock TC. Question is will jack be able to make it stronger. If so, that might turn out to be a bad ass combo. MT XI with big turbo(s)
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I hope everyone here is aware as to what happens to a GTR with a few boltons tuned on E85... Oh wait, we are talking about a stock GTR... yes, those monsters. Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i (100% stock with mods)

N54 is not a German 2JZ lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    how do i troll in my own thread? must be a mensa member..
    trolling is not restricted by location or thread starter..? haha

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Click here to enlarge lol

what's the stated problems with the DSSR? it's been a tough choice between UUC w/DSSR and rogue with WSR for me. the DSSR was meant to REDUCE shifter problems? make the choice easy if the opposite is true haha

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I was in contact with UUC last year, they didnt offer a DSSR for the Xi Cars.
    BMW 335i xDrive MT
    COBB Stage2+|Wagner FMIC|CPe-Downpipes|BMW Performance Exhaust

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge lol

what's the stated problems with the DSSR? it's been a tough choice between UUC w/DSSR and rogue with WSR for me. the DSSR was meant to REDUCE shifter problems? make the choice easy if the opposite is true haha
    I remember reading that a lot of people were installing their SSKs and had great, quick & direct throws, but after a while it get sloppy really quickly + the DSSR was the root (caused clunky, non-direct shifts). I could look it up, but you could easily Google "335 + SSK Reviews" and basically get everybody's comments

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89;452772[*
    Turbo System of Choice- VTT S3s, HPF
    Careful... they are now out of business.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Please elaborate.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MisterEm Click here to enlarge
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ?? @HPF 335i You know anything?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well, Vargas ST3 is by far the best option available for the foreseeable future. The beta kit is a perfect option for +700HP.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I remember reading that a lot of people were installing their SSKs and had great, quick & direct throws, but after a while it get sloppy really quickly + the DSSR was the root (caused clunky, non-direct shifts). I could look it up, but you could easily Google "335 + SSK Reviews" and basically get everybody's comments
    https://www.google.com.au/search?q=3...w=1366&bih=667

i've also searched 'SSK' and 'uuc SSK'

i can't find anything other than the usual 'i hate uuc their products suck' or 'loving my uuc ssk/dssr'

though an overwhelming 'rogue ssk > UUC' in terms of build quality

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i dont see a big difference in drag racing and XI setups. what works for one, can easily work for the other, besides gearing
    The big difference is the all wheel drive drivetrain handling the power as @BavarianBullet stated especially regarding the transfer case.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast