Close

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 344

Thread: Fuel...

              
  1. #251
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Posts
    5,148
    Rep Points
    3,996.0
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    40


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Njz Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah I have been asking for ANY data to be posted about his stage 1 upgrades and still nada other than a few anecdotal comments about how they are an improvement over stock from D... Post the $#@!ing logs already and a few pulls on the dyno. This excuse of not having a USB stick when you are a professional tuner is sad. Have the guy email a screenshot, jeez no one is that $#@!ing busy.
    He went back to the Dyno on Saturday and he has the files now. Its out of my hands but I am assuming we will be seeing the graphs, and logs in the next day or two. Lets take this out of another vendors thread. The results will be posted in a new stage 1 thread
    Vargas Turbocharger Technologies
    N55 World Record: 560WTQ, 11.4 ET / 123MPH(AT) - 11.7ET / 122.7MPH(MT)
    N54 Stock Frame (100% E85) World Record: 645WHP / 658WTQ
    N54 (ACN 91 octane only) World Record, Stock Motor: 585WHP / 537WTQ
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Website - Email


  2. #252
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,470
    Rep Points
    50.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    no i didn't. read again.

    and stop putting words in my mouth? is rude. btw you were given them, you just ignored them. because you won't enter his threads.

    welcome back?

    ohhhh personal attacks now, finally, the point where you realise you've lost but you're too stubborn to admit it Click here to enlarge
    uh? personal attacks? because calling him a crybaby for crying? really? but i guess its ok if he attacks me, yea, lets not alk about that. not my fault he is thin skinned and touchy with a bruised ego..

    you said this:
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    multiple VIDEOS and dyno graphs are good enough?

    logs could be manipulated however you want just the same as anything else

    i'm happy to wait for people to get them in their cars, should only be a few more weeks?


    at least tony has SOMETHING compared to HPFP's NOTHING.

    so, what you are saying, is that they would manipulate logs, so its OK that we dont have any.. im not saying it, you said it

    and lost what? i have zero to gain or lose.. tony has NOTHING, same as HPFP..

    I just find concidence very hard to stomach giving his actions lately, and the timing of said events..
    Last edited by LostMarine; 05-05-2013 at 11:26 PM.

  3. #253
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,470
    Rep Points
    50.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He went back to the Dyno on Saturday and he has the files now. Its out of my hands but I am assuming we will be seeing the graphs, and logs in the next day or two. Lets take this out of another vendors thread. The results will be posted in a new stage 1 thread
    the topic is FUEL, we can talk about it here. i mean, port the graphs over here, its what we are talking about right.. oh sorry shiv, i mean tony, you cant ban people from here so you wanna take your ball and go home

  4. #254
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    2,897
    Rep Points
    950.5
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    you said this:



    so, what you are saying, is that they would manipulate logs, so its OK that we dont have any.. im not saying it, you said it

    and lost what? i have zero to gain or lose.. tony has NOTHING, same as HPFP..

    I just find concidence very hard to stomach giving his actions lately, and the timing of said events..
    no? what i'm saying is, that for the purposes of proof of concept, dyno graph/videos are just as good as logs

    if you're saying that dynos aren't good enough, you're implying that logs of the dynos won't be good enough either.

    i'm saying that you're implying that no matter what it wouldn't be good enough because what is provided isn't good enough (including the log in the excel spreadsheet Click here to enlarge )


    i don't understand what you mean by "tony has NOTHING, same as HPFP"... some people have already bought and i believe installed today or yesterday? tony's upgraded pump/rail...

    and what action/timing? you sound like a guy who'd be REALLY into conspiracy theories.

  5. #255
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    2,897
    Rep Points
    950.5
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    1 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the topic is FUEL, we can talk about it here. i mean, port the graphs over here, its what we are talking about right.. oh sorry shiv, i mean tony, you cant ban people from here so you wanna take your ball and go home
    are you drunk?

  6. #256
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Posts
    5,148
    Rep Points
    3,996.0
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    40


    2 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    are you drunk?
    He is not drunk, just a complete idiot. Yes suggesting we take my product discussion out of another vendors thread and continuing it where in belongs in a stage 1 thread is taking my ball and going home. Its just becoming more and more clear at how boring this guys life really must be. He thinks his banter bothers me, it actually entertains me.
    Vargas Turbocharger Technologies
    N55 World Record: 560WTQ, 11.4 ET / 123MPH(AT) - 11.7ET / 122.7MPH(MT)
    N54 Stock Frame (100% E85) World Record: 645WHP / 658WTQ
    N54 (ACN 91 octane only) World Record, Stock Motor: 585WHP / 537WTQ
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Website - Email


  7. #257
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    2,897
    Rep Points
    950.5
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    uh? personal attacks? because calling him a crybaby for crying? really? but i guess its ok if he attacks me, yea, lets not alk about that. not my fault he is thin skinned and touchy with a bruised ego..
    uh i believe you called me a retard which constitutes a personal attack...

  8. #258
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    2,897
    Rep Points
    950.5
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He is not drunk, just a complete idiot. Yes suggesting we take my product discussion out of another vendors thread and continuing it where in belongs in a stage 1 thread is taking my ball and going home. Its just becoming more and more clear at how boring this guys life really must be. He thinks his banter bothers me, it actually entertains me.
    just iving him the benefit of the doubt lol

    it would make a LOT of sense.

    i agree on the entertainment though. at times it's frustrating, but then he makes it straight up hilarious with some of the stuff soon after

  9. #259
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    993
    Rep Points
    1,268.8
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the topic is FUEL, we can talk about it here. i mean, port the graphs over here, its what we are talking about right.. oh sorry shiv, i mean tony, you cant ban people from here so you wanna take your ball and go home
    dont understand the drama here, the logs where posted (in an other thread) and linked from this thread, why keep asking for logs already provided, or something missing from them?

    I honestly dont understand why all of this ended up in a new vendors marketing thread Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Current mods:
    Kline catless exhaust
    997.2/GT2RS IC's
    Cobb E85 custom tune by Mitch
    ID1000 injectors
    Sachs stage 2.5 clutch

  10. #260
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    NJ...For now
    Posts
    466
    Rep Points
    1,421.5
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He went back to the Dyno on Saturday and he has the files now. Its out of my hands but I am assuming we will be seeing the graphs, and logs in the next day or two. Lets take this out of another vendors thread. The results will be posted in a new stage 1 thread
    Great news, done posting in this useless thread. Until these unicorn singles customers come out with data and proof I am checked out of this thread since I already have the Vargas Fuel system upgrade going in TOMORRROW $#@!es!!!!!!!
    JB4 G5 Iso +Bimmerboost e85 Backend l Vargas Stage 2+ Fully Upgraded Turbos l Vargas Inlet System l VRSF DP | VRSF FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump l BMS Trunk Meth l Nitrous Express Dry l Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe with n20/meth bungs l Vargas HPFP Upgrade l Agency Power Exhaust with n55 mid pipes l Apex AERO-7 Lightweight Wheels l Toyo R888s

    Upcoming: Port Injection l ProEFI l MFactory LSD


  11. #261
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Posts
    5,148
    Rep Points
    3,996.0
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    40


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by xbox_fan Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    dont understand the drama here, the logs where posted (in an other thread) and linked from this thread, why keep asking for logs already provided, or something missing from them?

    I honestly dont understand why all of this ended up in a new vendors marketing thread Click here to enlarge
    He doesn't want logs, he is bored with his life and just needs a reason to create drama. Go around to any thread he posts in drama is all he creates. He thinks he "drives vendors crazy" actually he makes himself look like and an idiot and thats about it. I would never post anything he asked for, ever. He doesn't want to see it for anything other then to find something wrong with it and create more drama. The dude is a waste of time, every forum has a LostMarine.
    Vargas Turbocharger Technologies
    N55 World Record: 560WTQ, 11.4 ET / 123MPH(AT) - 11.7ET / 122.7MPH(MT)
    N54 Stock Frame (100% E85) World Record: 645WHP / 658WTQ
    N54 (ACN 91 octane only) World Record, Stock Motor: 585WHP / 537WTQ
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Website - Email


  12. #262
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    130
    Rep Points
    169.9
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    well that's pretty interesting

    any idea what causes the (relatively) huge pressure drop .. then correction and straight rise back? some sort of tuning glitch with the fuelling in particular, not the pump?
    Is the fuel pressure drop in relation to peak torque? Then its the fuel pump, not a tune issue.

  13. #263
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    130
    Rep Points
    169.9
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    fair enough, just it's strange that more fuel is required at higher RPM's, yet the pressure drops lower down

    all that matters is it works up top though!
    That is the design of the pump, the pump efficiency increases with RPM. The lower RPM drop is due to the piston design not generating enough volume for the RPM its running at. This is why we have modified the pump pistons to move more volume in our Stage 2 fuel pump.

    Thanks,

    John

  14. #264
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    130
    Rep Points
    169.9
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by xbox_fan Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    dont understand the drama here, the logs where posted (in an other thread) and linked from this thread, why keep asking for logs already provided, or something missing from them?

    I honestly dont understand why all of this ended up in a new vendors marketing thread Click here to enlarge
    Yea, right? What I don't understand is if Tony product is so good he shouldn't have to worry about our product... but he has pretty much freaked the %*?$ out and attacked me on all levels. In the end our fueling solution will simply be another option for our customers, not everyone will like us not everyone will like Tony.

    Thanks,

    John

  15. #265
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,470
    Rep Points
    50.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hpfpupgrade Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yea, right? What I don't understand is if Tony product is so good he shouldn't have to worry about our product... but he has pretty much freaked the %*?$ out and attacked me on all levels. In the end our fueling solution will simply be another option for our customers, not everyone will like us not everyone will like Tony.

    Thanks,

    John
    exactly.. if there is no competition, why all the hate. if yu really didnt give him any onfo, why does he HAVE to attack you.. its all very fishy on his part.. and now wanting to control peoples ability to post, just adds to it..

  16. #266
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    130
    Rep Points
    169.9
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i highlighted the important part.

    you're not competition... your 'competetive' product is priced at nearly triple what the vargas one is

    do you even understand the word?
    Our product is not priced at triple the competition (this is the second time I have posted this). We only use new fuel pumps with our upgrade and fuel rails. The fuel pumps retail for $389 the fuel rails at $270, you subtract the $1195 from that and you get $536. We are $37 more expensive than the competition. We refuse to modify used fuel pumps due to the unknown factors of used parts. Not only that, BMW has issued several upgrades or revisions to the BMW fuel pump. I don't want to risk the customers fueling system with an old revision fuel pump. Tony modifies used fuel pumps and fuel rails, we modify new fuel pump and fuel rails to give that added extra protection. We also dyno test every fuel pump and offer a warranty with our products.

    Our product is more, but you are getting a superior part over used non-tested fuel pumps.

  17. #267
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    130
    Rep Points
    169.9
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    he WILL modify your used pump and rail.. but he suggests modifying a brand new one (which is about $270).. for $800ish total.

    you have no results of the pump on the dyno with flow rates either so you can't talk.

    you can't correct THAT much.. what are you even talking about?


    for the price, if anyone blindly buys your product they deserve it imo.
    If you are going to quote pricing... please quote accurate pricing. The pump retails at $389 and fuel rail at $270. If you buy a lot of them, you can get a discount.

    We have no results on the car, but we do have flow bench data that we can post if need be. The flow will be in cc's/min and it will have pump RPM not engine RPM related to us. We can also show when the fuel pump springs start to valve float under RPM.

    We also have a customer rebate for those that are willing to push there car!

  18. #268
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Posts
    5,148
    Rep Points
    3,996.0
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    40


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    exactly.. if there is no competition, why all the hate. if yu really didnt give him any onfo, why does he HAVE to attack you.. its all very fishy on his part.. and now wanting to control peoples ability to post, just adds to it..
    Yeah totally fishy, SOOOO strange when you have a bad business experience and you have people coming out of the woodworks you work with everyday tell you horror stories about the person running a company under 4 different names, to stand up when said company joins a forum and wants to spread some BS. Whats great is how your upgrade has changed in the 2 months since I talked to you and now includes a rail since we figured that out, funny how you first post has all this talk about injectors and feed lines, which neither are needed, but now you say yeah I was wrong, Hmmmm. If you have spent FOURTEEN MONTHS, actually more like 4 years developing something and your product announcement has that much bad information in it, whew I would dare to say, you don't know what you are talking about. The team of john and LM is a match made in heaven. You guys go to town and work together on everything. That I can't wait to see. Good luck with your partnership.
    Vargas Turbocharger Technologies
    N55 World Record: 560WTQ, 11.4 ET / 123MPH(AT) - 11.7ET / 122.7MPH(MT)
    N54 Stock Frame (100% E85) World Record: 645WHP / 658WTQ
    N54 (ACN 91 octane only) World Record, Stock Motor: 585WHP / 537WTQ
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Website - Email


  19. #269
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    130
    Rep Points
    169.9
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah totally fishy, SOOOO strange when you have a bad business experience and you have people coming out of the woodworks you work with everyday tell you horror stories about the person running a company under 4 different names, to stand up when said company joins a forum and wants to spread some BS. Whats great is how your upgrade has changed in the 2 months since I talked to you and now includes a rail since we figured that out, funny how you first post has all this talk about injectors and feed lines, which neither are needed, but now you say yeah I was wrong, Hmmmm. If you have spent FOURTEEN MONTHS, actually more like 4 years developing something and your product announcement has that much bad information in it, whew I would dare to say, you don't know what you are talking about. The team of john and LM is a match made in heaven. You guys go to town and work together on everything. That I can't wait to see. Good luck with your partnership.
    OMG, Tony I am starting to think I have to draw this in Crayon for you.

    I am going to dumb it down for you:

    Our original business name was Personal Transport Performance and website that matched.
    We incorporated under Tork Motors sports.
    When we incorporated under Tork Motorsprots we still had the Personal Transport Performance website, we wanted to diversify/specialize.
    Then we started HPFPUPGRADE website (DBA Tork Motorsports)
    Then we updated the Personal Transport Performance website to Damn Fast Daily Driver.

    I shouldn't have to explain this to you but www.ptperformance.com was already taken and we didn't want to have a conflict with being associated with that site. This is one of the primary reason we changed website names. I have not had 4 different names, I have never hidden from our past and I have stated to you many times that if you can find that "ONE" customer we will leave this forum.

    So you admit that we talked two months ago and would you admit that you made changes to the fuel pump based off my advise? My upgrade has not changed since we talked, I just didn't give you all the details (for obvious reasons). Our first post is about the difficulty of the injectors and we are going to continue to look at modifying them, why... because we want to, because at some point someone may actually max out the injectors. The feed lines are obvious when you reach xxx power they will need to be addressed.

    Our product may not be much more different than yours, but ours will come with a warranty and it will be tested before we deliver it to our customers.

    With that said, Tony... your business cards say "JESUS IS LORD" on the front of them, is this how a true christian should act? You obviously have it figured out, why are you so worried about what we are doing? Why are you so bent about us being on this forum? Why would you attack another vendor like this unless you are worried about what we are doing? If we are so full of fail, you have nothing to worry about. Just something to think about.

    Thanks,

    John
    Last edited by hpfpupgrade; 05-06-2013 at 07:35 PM.

  20. #270
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cleveland TN
    Posts
    429
    Rep Points
    403.1
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hpfpupgrade Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    OMG, Tony I am starting to think I have to draw this in Crayon for you.

    I am going to dumb it down for you:

    Our original business name was Personal Transport Performance and website that matched.
    We incorporated under Tork Motors sports.
    When we incorporated under Tork Motorsprots we still had the Personal Transport Performance website, we wanted to diversify/specialize.
    Then we started HPFPUPGRADE website (DBA Tork Motorsports)
    Then we updated the Personal Transport Performance website to Damn Fast Daily Driver.

    I shouldn't have to explain this to you but www.ptperformance.com was already taken and we didn't want to have a conflict with being associated with that site. This is one of the primary reason we changed website names. I have not had 4 different names, I have never hidden from our past and I have stated to you many times that if you can find that "ONE" customer we will leave this forum.

    So you admit that we talked two months ago and would you admit that you made changes to the fuel pump based off my advise? My upgrade has not changed since we talked, I just didn't give you all the details (for obvious reasons). Our first post is about the difficulty of the injectors and we are going to continue to look at modifying them, why... because we want to, because at some point someone may actually max out the injectors. The feed lines are obvious when you reach xxx power they will need to be addressed.

    Our product may not be much more different than yours, but ours will come with a warranty and it will be tested before you deliver it to our customers.

    With that said, Tony... your business cards say "JESUS IS LORD" on the front of them, is this how a true christian should act? You obviously have it figured out, why are you so worried about what we are doing? Why are you so bent about us being on this forum? Why would you attack another vendor like this unless you are worried about what we are doing? If we are so full of fail, you have nothing to worry about. Just something to think about.

    Thanks,

    John
    I'm curious on why you would still touch the injectors. If previous data is not correct and they won't supply up to 2000HP or whatever outrageously high number was figured what does your testing show the stock injector should max out at?
    2008 135i - Cobb AP, JB4 G5 w/2Step&FSB, MS DP's, Berk street exhaust, AMS IC, BMS DCI, ER CP w/Tial BOV, Spec 3+ & Steel FW, CDV delete, Quaife LSD, M3 control arms, M3 rear SF bushings, M3 Trans bushings, SS brake lines. Pics

  21. #271
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Posts
    5,148
    Rep Points
    3,996.0
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    40


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hpfpupgrade Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    OMG, Tony I am starting to think I have to draw this in Crayon for you.

    I am going to dumb it down for you:

    Our original business name was Personal Transport Performance and website that matched.
    We incorporated under Tork Motors sports.
    When we incorporated under Tork Motorsprots we still had the Personal Transport Performance website, we wanted to diversify/specialize.
    Then we started HPFPUPGRADE website (DBA Tork Motorsports)
    Then we updated the Personal Transport Performance website to Damn Fast Daily Driver.

    I shouldn't have to explain this to you but www.ptperformance.com was already taken and we didn't want to have a conflict with being associated with that site. This is one of the primary reason we changed website names. I have not had 4 different names, I have never hidden from our past and I have stated to you many times that if you can find that "ONE" customer we will leave this forum.

    So you admit that we talked two months ago and would you admit that you made changes to the fuel pump based off my advise? My upgrade has not changed since we talked, I just didn't give you all the details (for obvious reasons). Our first post is about the difficulty of the injectors and we are going to continue to look at modifying them, why... because we want to, because at some point someone may actually max out the injectors. The feed lines are obvious when you reach xxx power they will need to be addressed.

    Our product may not be much more different than yours, but ours will come with a warranty and it will be tested before you deliver it to our customers.

    With that said, Tony... your business cards say "JESUS IS LORD" on the front of them, is this how a true christian should act? You obviously have it figured out, why are you so worried about what we are doing? Why are you so bent about us being on this forum? Why would you attack another vendor like this unless you are worried about what we are doing? If we are so full of fail, you have nothing to worry about. Just something to think about.

    Thanks,

    John
    Yes John, you are right. Every person speaking out against you on the forums, all the people joining this forum just to warn other people about your business practices in the past, they are all liars, and everyone of them is mistaken, you have done nothing wrong. My words come from my terrible experience with you, personally. I do not need to talk with anyone else. You lied to me on the phone, then dodged me for a month+ then had your wife sent me back an upopened box. If this is how you do business then YES!!!! it actually the christian thing to do is to warn others so they won't have to deal with the same mess. I wont even comment on the rest of your post, its not worth it. I have stated it a few times already and will again, I hope you have changed your ways and do not treat the people on the this forum the same as the others, but we will see. I also told people to move my product discussions out of yours to keep them from getting derailed. My biggest issue with you right now is you refusing to even acknowledge all the people speaking out against you, the way you say everyone else is wrong and you are right. I wish you the best, good luck with your products.
    Vargas Turbocharger Technologies
    N55 World Record: 560WTQ, 11.4 ET / 123MPH(AT) - 11.7ET / 122.7MPH(MT)
    N54 Stock Frame (100% E85) World Record: 645WHP / 658WTQ
    N54 (ACN 91 octane only) World Record, Stock Motor: 585WHP / 537WTQ
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Website - Email


  22. #272
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    130
    Rep Points
    169.9
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by brusk Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm curious on why you would still touch the injectors. If previous data is not correct and they won't supply up to 2000HP or whatever outrageously high number was figured what does your testing show the stock injector should max out at?
    Because I don't think the injectors flow values are correct that are being posted. Look at it this way, if the injectors actually flow 2300cc per injector... how can you control idle fuel? As I stated in my other post, I would have to find out operating parameters on the car in order to see what the injectors max out at. Injector window, pressure, time, and control all play a part in injector flow rates. Stating that the injectors flow 2000cc's per injector is missleading, it would be impossible to control idle fuel if they in fact flowed that much. Even with a very low millisecond injector open event a 2000cc injector would flood out or have horrible spray pattern. I know that the injectors have a variable voltage but you still have to move the pintle open, then closed which takes time (even if its a few milliseconds). There are all sorts of crazy claims about injectors on all GDI applications, if someone does max them out... then we will have a solution for them.

  23. #273
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    523
    Rep Points
    582.2
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Must admit, I am kind of curious why you have not rebuked any of the claims that have come from members signing up from other forums, almost as if you have not read them? Unless I have missed posts where you have? Please feel free to correct me if I am mistaken and I will gladly take it back.
    Click here to enlarge
    335i ~ JB4 ~ BMS ~ DCI ~ Active Autowerks CP & BOV ~ Borla Catback Exhaust

  24. #274
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    935
    Rep Points
    560.5
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Can we get some tech details? I understand Tony has opened the fuel rail orifice and/or pump outlet, but I assume has kept the restriction to each injector. These mods have increased flow.

    HPFPupgrade is directly altering the pump internals. I believe cavity was mentioned, but I don’t see how this would increase volume… you would have to increase piston volume, stroke, etc. Can you explain? Are you also changing the rail and/or pump outlet?

    For injectors I can “kinda” see the R&D in increasing flow, based on other platforms or inaccurate out-of-car testing. If this is the case, should have done more research so, in the least, the OP could have been worded differently… comes off like you don’t know the n54 fuel system. As to flow at idle, you do know that rail pressure varies from 500 to 3000psi.

    Does DME vary the voltage based on mass requested, or is the voltage coded based on each injector specs and this voltage is used for all operation... just time on or pulses varied. Its been stated that the injectors pulse, but I see this as inefficient (you can get higher IPW by varying open duration instead of # of pulses)... is this confirmed.

  25. #275
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,470
    Rep Points
    50.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sparky68 Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Must admit, I am kind of curious why you have not rebuked any of the claims that have come from members signing up from other forums, almost as if you have not read them? Unless I have missed posts where you have? Please feel free to correct me if I am mistaken and I will gladly take it back.
    good point, but those guys also said they would post factual information to verify their claims.

    its like i said, if VTT KNEW how $#@!ty hpfp guy is, why did he send him the pump anyway, and, if VTT so strongly believes that VTT hpfp is superior and hpfp has no upgrade, why all the direct attacks? given that, how do we explain the conversation that we KNOW took place just before vtt released their upgrade, and hpfp actually becoming a paying vendor here to offer one.. the timing and responses from VTT are non consistent with someone with nothing to hide, clear conscience and genuine product

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •