Close

Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    286
    Rep Points
    349.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

    Cool I welcome myself to the...

    to the dark side, or M side, I drove a 135i for 4 years, well modified and saw track duty often. But I finally had the opportunity to pick myself up an M and gave me this beauty. It's 2009 Red DCT with 39000 Miles and very well kept. Will be ordering brake pads, doing brake fluid and oil change and she'll be going out to the track soon as well.


    I'll get better pictures up, it was sitting in the dealer lot just waiting for me Click here to enlarge


    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    || DCT | ESS Tune | ACM Test-pipes | AA Green Filter | Swift Spec-R Springs | Stoptech ST-40 F || || My Youtube Channel|| My Vimeo Channel ||

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,076
    Rep Points
    31,288.5
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Wow is red beautiful.

    Congratulations!!!
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    boston
    Posts
    564
    Rep Points
    389.3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    nice pick up, congrats
    m3

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    286
    Rep Points
    349.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Wow is red beautiful.

    Congratulations!!!
    Thanks sticky! now I see what the fuzz is really about.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inter1032 Click here to enlarge
    nice pick up, congrats
    Thank you!
    || DCT | ESS Tune | ACM Test-pipes | AA Green Filter | Swift Spec-R Springs | Stoptech ST-40 F || || My Youtube Channel|| My Vimeo Channel ||

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yandyr Click here to enlarge
    now I see what the fuzz is really about.
    do yourself a favor and at least get a rear exhaust ASAP! set the M mode for MDM and S6, you will LOOOOVE it even more Click here to enlarge

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    419
    Rep Points
    601.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Very nice .. E92 M3 looks stunning in red.
    ~

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    286
    Rep Points
    349.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    do yourself a favor and at least get a rear exhaust ASAP! set the M mode for MDM and S6, you will LOOOOVE it even more Click here to enlarge
    I was wondering whether I should do X-pipe or rear section first. M mode is set for S5 (can't set S6 for some reason, unless I"m doing it wrong) and MDM with EDC set to Sport.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigup Click here to enlarge
    Very nice .. E92 M3 looks stunning in red.
    Thanks!
    || DCT | ESS Tune | ACM Test-pipes | AA Green Filter | Swift Spec-R Springs | Stoptech ST-40 F || || My Youtube Channel|| My Vimeo Channel ||

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,076
    Rep Points
    31,288.5
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I should have gotten red.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    419
    Rep Points
    601.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yandyr Click here to enlarge
    I was wondering whether I should do X-pipe or rear section first. M mode is set for S5 (can't set S6 for some reason, unless I"m doing it wrong) and MDM with EDC set to Sport.
    I'm also starting the M3 journey after coming from the N54. I've just added a Gintani Sport rear section (first real mod), and I'm very happy I went this route first. Sure the power gain isn't much, but it really transforms the car.
    ~

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    200
    Rep Points
    364.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    gorgeous color!

    speaking of fuzz, be sure to pick up the appropriate fuzz-o-trola. Click here to enlarge

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    286
    Rep Points
    349.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigup Click here to enlarge
    I'm also starting the M3 journey after coming from the N54. I've just added a Gintani Sport rear section (first real mod), and I'm very happy I went this route first. Sure the power gain isn't much, but it really transforms the car.
    good to know, thanks for the heads up. I'm not really looking for more power right now, car has enough (for now). But would like to get a bit more torque, that's why I was thinking x-pipe + tune and drop in filter for now at first (soon) but not still deciding.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hifiguy@gaphix Click here to enlarge
    gorgeous color!

    speaking of fuzz, be sure to pick up the appropriate fuzz-o-trola. Click here to enlarge
    lol, thank!
    || DCT | ESS Tune | ACM Test-pipes | AA Green Filter | Swift Spec-R Springs | Stoptech ST-40 F || || My Youtube Channel|| My Vimeo Channel ||

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    286
    Rep Points
    349.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I should have gotten red.
    You make enough from this site alone Click here to enlarge, buy a new one.. lol
    || DCT | ESS Tune | ACM Test-pipes | AA Green Filter | Swift Spec-R Springs | Stoptech ST-40 F || || My Youtube Channel|| My Vimeo Channel ||

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,076
    Rep Points
    31,288.5
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yandyr Click here to enlarge
    You make enough from this site alone Click here to enlarge, buy a new one.. lol
    LOL I could have one M3 to actually drive while another one is built. I mean it's tempting... but then I'd want more power and then... ya. haha, your car is gorgeous though.

    My first M3 was red, still miss it.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yandyr Click here to enlarge
    good to know, thanks for the heads up. I'm not really looking for more power right now, car has enough (for now). But would like to get a bit more torque, that's why I was thinking x-pipe + tune and drop in filter for now at first (soon) but not still deciding.
    thats what you need to do!

    power wise, i can say firsthand the Evolve-r tune is top notch, i cant speak highly of it enough. i would love to put it to the test against oem s/w or even other n/a s/w if someone local wants to test it out.

    you need a rear exhaust so you can TRULY experience the dct+v8 combination

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,076
    Rep Points
    31,288.5
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    X-pipe and a tune is simply a must. It makes the car soooo much damn more enjoyable.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Jersey City
    Posts
    3,857
    Rep Points
    3,642.6
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    37


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Congrats! It looks great in red. For some reason I don't see a lot of red m3's on the road
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    286
    Rep Points
    349.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    LOL I could have one M3 to actually drive while another one is built. I mean it's tempting... but then I'd want more power and then... ya. haha, your car is gorgeous though.

    My first M3 was red, still miss it.
    then when the other is ready, you can build the other one.. and try different things.. lol, If I could I would.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    thats what you need to do!

    power wise, i can say firsthand the Evolve-r tune is top notch, i cant speak highly of it enough. i would love to put it to the test against oem s/w or even other n/a s/w if someone local wants to test it out.

    you need a rear exhaust so you can TRULY experience the dct+v8 combination
    Been researching for a bit, the evolve tune is top of my list. What I'm undecided in is exhaust wise, could probably try and go local with Active but still searching and getting data.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    X-pipe and a tune is simply a must. It makes the car soooo much damn more enjoyable.
    that's what I keep hearing the most from this platform.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bobS Click here to enlarge
    Congrats! It looks great in red. For some reason I don't see a lot of red m3's on the road
    Thanks! me neither, one of the reasons I picked it up red, besides I just like it. Click here to enlarge
    || DCT | ESS Tune | ACM Test-pipes | AA Green Filter | Swift Spec-R Springs | Stoptech ST-40 F || || My Youtube Channel|| My Vimeo Channel ||

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,076
    Rep Points
    31,288.5
    Mentioned
    2053 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by yandyr Click here to enlarge
    that's what I keep hearing the most from this platform.
    It's absolutely true, trust me. You'll have trouble wiping the grin from your face.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •